Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Why would you want your bollocks paralysed?
    They barely do anything anyway

Originally Posted by Aussie939291 View Post
    Only if you voice clip yourself narrating the experience
    Gladly

Originally Posted by TrotonKat View Post
    LMAO, I think you should get it done. Please, take before and after photos.
    u just tryin to see my nuts
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ Can I see your nuts?

Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    lol@surgery to "fix" your body. It's like taking juice. You may get the result you wanted, but you will still retain insecurity knowing you didn't build it. If you had small tits, wouldn't you rather have a man who loved you for them? Wouldn't you rather be who you really are rather than pretend to be something you aren't?

That's why I am staying natty. I could hop on gear and get shredded and big faster, but I wouldn't fix my confidence issues, but seeing myself grow muscle and change my body on its own merits has made me have more faith in myself. Maybe once I have reached my natty potential, I will hop on gear to progress.

IMO you sloots are looking for shortcuts. You want big fat tits? Eat more ice cream and get fatter. Big fat tits on skinny girls are always fake. It isn't a thing. You want a big, firm booty? Do squats. Implants will just make it look weird. You girls want shortcuts. You don't want to work to achieve the body and confidence that comes with it. You aren't proud of the journey. You just want the result. Typical sloots.

It's sort of how a lot of sloots want a rich guy, but can't explain in simple terms the details of what that guy does for a living. They only want the result. They don't care about the journey. There are no shortcuts in life. The only way you will feel better about yourselves is by challenging your own potential and seeing what you are really capable of.

I know a woman with really small tits we are talking A cup. She is married with 4 kids, and she breastfed all of them. She seems to have tons of confidence in her body because she has seen its capabilities. If you want implants, that's your right. It's a free country, but imo you are cheating yourselves of the journey to self acceptance. Not to mention the risks of surgery.
    Of course I want the short cuts because working out is not my passion. I already have a passion in life that I have to work hard for everyday if I want to stay competitive.
    "Anyone who is not shocked by quantum theory has not understood a single word". Dr. Niels Bohr

***GTR Crew***

https://www.instagram.com/catmo_ger/ ***follow back if you aware me***

FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Girlgoneweird View Post
    I agree, though if someone wants to go the route of surgery then I see nothing wrong with it. It's their body.
    As far as dedication goes, I have the utmost respect for people who work for years to change their physiques into something like a Greek god.
    I don't think badly of people that want something changed if it bothers them though.

Boobs cannot be manipulated through training, and as we all know, breasts are the first thing to go when you start hardcore training (usually)
    breasts are sexual and fun to play with so I don't blame anyone for wanting them. It's not a weird thing to want something back that you associate with sexuality.

If you get a good doc then they can look great and very natural. You'd be surprised at how many women have them that you wouldn't expect.
    Boobs are overrated, it's all about the glutes.

You won't find a single female powerlifter or oly lifter without juicy glutes which imo proves that if you train hard anyone can put mass on their ass. That's why I am skeptical of any girl getting ass surgery imo it's pure laziness

No Longer A White Knight BetaNerd's Avatar
    BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Alright, I'm here to white knight.

Ladies you're all beautiful. I too enjoy implants of every variety.
    Sometimes all you need is sometime to tell you, "We're all gonna make it brah."

First mod neg: "I hope you get doxxed" - BOZZ

MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^ Can I see your nuts?

Of course I want the short cuts because working out is not my passion. I already have a passion in life that I have to work hard for everyday if I want to stay competitive.
    Or you're just lazy, cant spare 30 min a fking day to get/stay fit, please girl.

EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    say NO to implants

i see you post very often, doubt youre as busy as you say
    Wrestler
    BJJ Crew
    New Jersey crew
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia 76ers

Wentz, Simmons, Embiid future HoFers

FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MisterInfinity View Post
    Or you're just lazy, cant spare 30 min a fking day to stay get/stay fit, please girl.
    Yeah squatting 3x a week with progressive overload is too much LOL.

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I think it would do you much more good to work for it TBH ..and no scars

TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MisterInfinity View Post
    Or you're just lazy, cant spare 30 min a fking day to stay get/stay fit, please girl.
    I'm just the type that wants everything yesterday. I go to the gym 5 days a week, and I'm sure you know someone who has started working out not going to get an amazing body in under a year. You have to work out for a good few years.
    "Anyone who is not shocked by quantum theory has not understood a single word". Dr. Niels Bohr

***GTR Crew***

Originally Posted by EnriqueBrah View Post
    say NO to implants

i see you post very often, doubt youre as busy as you say
    I post a lot at work. Yesterday I worked 15 hours, so that is a lot of posting time and don't majority of people spend most of their time at work?

***GTR Crew***

Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A girl can have A cup teddies as long as she has a nice ass IMO.

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm just the type that wants everything yesterday. I go to the gym 5 days a week, and I'm sure you know someone who has started working out not going to get an amazing body in under a year. You have to work out for a good few years.
    This is one of many reasons you get under my skin. You've got a bunch of girls in this thread talking about their insecurities and the physical and mental work they put in to overcome it......

And you making a list of surgeries and plastic to shove in your body because you're shallow and lazy.

You're no better than the guy FA losers on here who obsess over getting jaw bones shaved and ears relocated to maximize aesthetics.
    I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Send In The Clowns

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^ Can I see your nuts?

See that's my point. You don't deserve that body then. You don't want to work for it. It's okay. Like it really is. There are tons of skinnyfat dudes who never lift. They will never look like Arnold, and they are okay with that. You have to accept who you are. You can try to buy your way to a good body through surgery, but it will look fake and more importantly, it will be fake. But if you work on it and finally see results, imagine how proud you will be of yourself. Plus, if you have time to misc, you have time to workout. It doesn't take much. For a sloot it basically amounts to cardio, squats, and not eating like a whale (unless you want to be thicker).

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^ Can I see your nuts?

Show me what you paid for first

Originally Posted by FannySkelper View Post
    Yeah squatting 3x a week with progressive overload is too much LOL.
    Squatting sucks. Who even does those?
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Message Board King Girlgoneweird's Avatar
    Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Boobs are overrated, it's all about the glutes.

You won't find a single female powerlifter or oly lifter without juicy glutes which imo proves that if you train hard anyone can put mass on their ass. That's why I am skeptical of any girl getting ass surgery imo it's pure laziness

It is laziness and wanting instant results. Making your ass bigger through lifting can definitely be done. My ass has gotten bigger and my waist got smaller. It has taken me two years but I'd rather my ass be all muscle than mostly just fat anyways. That's me though.

I think powerlifting and CrossFit women look hnnngggg. A lot of them have breast implants too though.

I think I look fine without boobs but I want them mostly for the sexual fun that comes with them. Me having bigger breasts really turned me on and I liked rubbing them against my guy's chest when on top.
    Tmi but yeah
    **Be the change you wish to see on the misc**
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    This is one of many reasons you get under my skin. You've got a bunch of girls in this thread talking about their insecurities and the physical and mental work they put in to overcome it......

And you making a list of surgeries and plastic to shove in your body because you're shallow and lazy.

You're no better than the guy FA losers on here who obsess over getting jaw bones shaved and ears relocated to maximize aesthetics.
    I'm sorry I get under your skin.

***GTR Crew***

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    I'm thinking of getting botox in my balls. Thoughts?
    are we gonna hit the beach looking for ball suckers?

Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

Originally Posted by Sanguivorant View Post
    A girl can have A cup teddies as long as she has a nice ass IMO.
    100% agree

I think women in general have this warped perception of how we view breasts. Sure, boobs are sexy, but they are sexy at pretty much any size. I like em big and small. I'm not gonna see a pair of tits and go soft because they aren't big enough.

Now ass is a different story. There is zero sex appeal in a flat/horribly shaped ass, but the good news is, ass can be improved upon.

Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    are we gonna hit the beach looking for ball suckers?

ya damn right
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

See that's my point. You don't deserve that body then. You don't want to work for it. It's okay. Like it really is. There are tons of skinnyfat dudes who never lift. They will never look like Arnold, and they are okay with that. You have to accept who you are. You can try to buy your way to a good body through surgery, but it will look fake and more importantly, it will be fake. But if you work on it and finally see results, imagine how proud you will be of yourself. Plus, if you have time to misc, you have time to workout. It doesn't take much. For a sloot it basically amounts to cardio, squats, and not eating like a whale (unless you want to be thicker).
    I already go the gym. I have lost weight, which means my ass has gone even flatter. I do squats and weights, I get bigger legs which I hate. I personally do not like bigger legs, I like smaller legs, to keep smaller legs means my ass also stays small. I'm currently at work this is why I'm on the misc. I can not work out at work LOL

***GTR Crew***

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    ya damn right
    das ich mein bruder.

tatoo gangsta ass face on them, grow the hair out the bottom as well so they look like dave chappelle?
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mcdojo View Post
    This ratio looks way greater then hers

No Longer A White Knight BetaNerd's Avatar
    BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I already go the gym. I have lost weight, which means my ass has gone even flatter. I do squats and weights, I get bigger legs which I hate. I personally do not like bigger legs, I like smaller legs, to keep smaller legs means my ass also stays small. I'm currently at work this is why I'm on the misc. I can not work out at work LOL
    Nothing wrong with a little thicc in the thighs
    Sometimes all you need is sometime to tell you, "We're all gonna make it brah."

First mod neg: "I hope you get doxxed" - BOZZ

bish stfu there's nothing stopping you from doing RDLs or deadlifts which will not affect the size of your quads and will greatly improve your ass size

^^^ What is RDLs? Deadlifts will put mass on your ass?

Originally Posted by BetaNerd View Post
    Nothing wrong with a little thicc in the thighs
    I personally dislike it. Longer, skinner legs looks a lot better when competing on a horse.

***GTR Crew***

^^^ What is RDLs? Deadlifts will put mass on your ass?

I personally dislike it. Longer, skinner legs looks a lot better when competing on a horse.
    Yes Deadlifts and RDLS (romanian deadlifts) will put mass on your ass big time... any hip extension exercise will do it. And there's literally 100 exercises that will train hip extension

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol@surgery to "fix" your body. It's like taking juice. You may get the result you wanted, but you will still retain insecurity knowing you didn't build it. If you had small tits, wouldn't you rather have a man who loved you for them? Wouldn't you rather be who you really are rather than pretend to be something you aren't?

That's why I am staying natty. I could hop on gear and get shredded and big faster, but I wouldn't fix my confidence issues, but seeing myself grow muscle and change my body on its own merits has made me have more faith in myself. Maybe once I have reached my natty potential, I will hop on gear to progress.

IMO you sloots are looking for shortcuts. You want big fat tits? Eat more ice cream and get fatter. Big fat tits on skinny girls are always fake. It isn't a thing. You want a big, firm booty? Do squats. Implants will just make it look weird. You girls want shortcuts. You don't want to work to achieve the body and confidence that comes with it. You aren't proud of the journey. You just want the result. Typical sloots.

It's sort of how a lot of sloots want a rich guy, but can't explain in simple terms the details of what that guy does for a living. They only want the result. They don't care about the journey. There are no shortcuts in life. The only way you will feel better about yourselves is by challenging your own potential and seeing what you are really capable of.

I know a woman with really small tits we are talking A cup. She is married with 4 kids, and she breastfed all of them. She seems to have tons of confidence in her body because she has seen its capabilities. If you want implants, that's your right. It's a free country, but imo you are cheating yourselves of the journey to self acceptance. Not to mention the risks of surgery.

Also fyi guys mostly hate implants. Not only because it is cheating, but also because they usually look ridiculous.

Gear is basically the male version of implants, but unlike sloots, men still have to put in work on gear to get results.
    I half agree, until I got to the point where you said you would consider gearing up once you reach Natty potential. There's nothing natural you can do about boobs, so how is that different really?

I do think people rush into things though

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Disturbingly low amount of HeyKiddo pics ITT

* Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Less talk, more lewd pics women. Come on!

Someone cliff all pics so I can fap.

^ IlChosenOne doing gods work, repped

Yes Deadlifts and RDLS (romanian deadlifts) will put mass on your ass big time... any hip extension exercise will do it. And there's literally 100 exercises that will train hip extension
    I will have to add this to my workout program.

***GTR Crew***

Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    das ich mein bruder.

tatoo gangsta ass face on them, grow the hair out the bottom as well so they look like dave chappelle?
    omg

You are a fukking genius
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***