lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm natural, do I have potential to compete?

I am 6'1 175lbs around 7% bf and have been lifting all naturally for 3 years (22 now) ill post a before and a few recent pictures. I also have a 29in waist so my taper is naturally pretty good. Didn't mean compete in the olympia or anything but a smaller natural class if there are any out there.. kind of the reason for this post.
    Attached Images

dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wrong section but what do you want to compete in?
    no crew crew

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dunno... looks like you need more muscle. Good condition

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are way too skinny to compete in even a natural BB federation. You will need to pack on a lot more mass.

Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You need at least 10-15 lbs extra musclemass.

In the past I did a natural contest :
    5 11" at 180 lbs with 4-5% bf.
    You are 6 1" so you need 10-15 lbs extra musclmass and loose 5 lbs bf.

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your shape right now would lend itself pretty well to what they are looking for in the physique class in the natty orgs... if you are interested in that for some experience?
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why would you ask random people on a forum?

If everyone said no, would you then not aim to compete? And if everyone said yes, would that make you want to compete?

Seriously, if you don't have the desire inside to know that you want to compete and not just compete, but be competitive and potentially win a show you enter, then I suggest you stay a casual lifter as you will very likely fail.
    IG: waldronconstruction

lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lsmaxt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wala View Post
    Why would you ask random people on a forum?

If everyone said no, would you then not aim to compete? And if everyone said yes, would that make you want to compete?

Seriously, if you don't have the desire inside to know that you want to compete and not just compete, but be competitive and potentially win a show you enter, then I suggest you stay a casual lifter as you will very likely fail.
    I was asking for advice in a body building forum.. isn't that what it's for? I apologize it's in the wrong section but I just meant genetic wise. Obviously im looking to compete in a natural competition and im new to the forums so I apologize for asking for some opinions.

Originally Posted by ProYeo View Post
    Your shape right now would lend itself pretty well to what they are looking for in the physique class in the natty orgs... if you are interested in that for some experience?
    Yes I am looking to compete in some natty classes, if I wanted to compete in anything else i'd just run tren ace and some prop and be 15lbs heavier lol.

Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lsmaxt View Post
    I was asking for advice in a body building forum.. isn't that what it's for? I apologize it's in the wrong section but I just meant genetic wise. Obviously im looking to compete in a natural competition and im new to the forums so I apologize for asking for some opinions.
    Don't apologize someone just has a bug up there azz. Conditioning is good but I would aim for a lean 190 for a comp
    You can always go deeper than you think - Chris Bumstead

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lsmaxt View Post
    Yes I am looking to compete in some natty classes, if I wanted to compete in anything else i'd just run tren ace and some prop and be 15lbs heavier lol.
    I was more asking if you were interested in Men's Physique and saying that your shape looks like it could do well in a Physique category in a natty org. If you were aiming for Bodybuilding, then more size would definitely benefit you.
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no, doesn't look like it

johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyfry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Archking View Post
    Don't apologize someone just has a bug up there azz. Conditioning is good but I would aim for a lean 190 for a comp
    Agreed. I've noticed too many people are rude or condescending to others. A man asks a question, try and help or don't respond. Simple really.

Put on a few pounds, check out youtube videos of other contests. If you are serious and you can, go watch a local event and see what you're up against and rub shoulders with others.

Best of luck.
    Last edited by johnnyfry; 06-29-2017 at 08:24 PM.

Natureal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm your height and 235 lbs, if i was to compete i'd need to diet down to about 205-210.