From Lard to Hard(almost) jalfrey's Avatar
    jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000)

Building a better me with ME PreCre and AmiNOflow!

I want to give ProWrestleFan and the Muscle Elements crew for giving me a pretty awesome care package!

That is a full tub of Watermelon PreCre, a full tub of Coconut Lime AmiNOflow, a sweet shaker, some samples of The Truth protein blend, AND a hand-written note from the CEO of Muscle Elements Eric Tomko!
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/m...mino-flow.html
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/m...ts/precre.html
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/m...the-truth.html
    I <3 Carbs

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice hookup and looking forward to see what you think of the stack of the two products and
    what the coconut lime taste like cause it's sounds good.

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Coconut Lime have awesome. Make ice cubes with it to flavor water kr a little Jamaican rum wth these ice cubes = awesome

Sorry forget this was a bb/exercise thread ðŸ˜
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sschantz View Post
    Coconut Lime have awesome. Make ice cubes with it to flavor water kr a little Jamaican rum wth these ice cubes = awesome

Sorry forget this was a bb/exercise thread 😊    It is pretty tasty. Coconut is admittedly one of my least favorite flavors but the lime balances it out with some tartness that keeps AmiNOflow from being too sweet. I am indeed planning on trying it out with dark or silver rum at some point over the summer ; ) But let me first give it a proper initial review.

AmiNOflow

"AmiNo flow is the first supplement to qualify as an Amino-Oxide: a new category combining amino acids and nitric oxide boosters. There have been similar products claiming to be a 2 in 1 Amino Acid-Nitric Oxide product, however an analysis of these formulas reveals that the Nitric Oxide claims are based on a single ingredient rather than a system of NO ingredients. This drove Muscle Elements to create a product that delivered full doses of amino acids and nitric oxide potentiators to warrant being the first authentic Amino-Oxide product on the market.

AmiNo flow’s Muscle Growth & Recovery Elements contains taurine and 5 grams of anti-catabolic BCAA’s at a 3:1:2 ratio to work synergistically with nitric oxide boosters. AmiNo flow utilizes 2 grams of L-citrulline per serving rather than the bonded L-citrulline malate, as this form would typically only yield 50% of actual L-citrulline. In addition, AmiNo flow’s Pump & Transport Elements also includes Agmatine Sulfate, L-Histidine, L-Ornithine HCL, and Grape Seed Extract. The function of this blend is to enhance the delivery of nutrients due to the improved blood flow and in combination with BCAAs has a positive effect on protein synthesis. Fluid balance and hydration are maintained from sodium phosphate, magnesium phosphate and calcium phosphate which make up the Hydration & Endurance Elements."--Muscle Elements' site

This is a good profile. All the ingredients are proven to work. But, IMO, you have to double scoop to get effective doses of the the NO products. That 2 scoop dose is also what is shown on the front label. So that's the dose I'm using pre and intra-workout. Unfortunately that also means there's only 15 servings per tub at that dose. At $34.95, that $2.33 per serving. Ouch...
    But I gotta say, my recovery seems to be pretty good and endurance at the gym has been great! I perform full-body workouts 3 times a week and assorted cardio routines at home the other 3 days. My first workout with AmiNOflow and PreCre went like this--
    Kb swing--2x15x70
    Crunches--2x15x90
    Superman--2x15
    Deads--2x10x315,365
    Alt db flat press--2x10x85
    Lat raise--2x10x50s (bit of body english on these)
    Db inc flyes--2x10x45s
    Alt db curl--2x10x60s
    Db oh press--2x10x55s
    Seated hammer row--2x10x215
    Db row--2x12x110
    Cable Flyes--2x10x35s
    Mgrip pull down--2x10x148
    Oh Rope tri ext--2x10x85

More on PreCre tomorrow...
    I <3 Carbs

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    It is pretty tasty. Coconut is admittedly one of my least favorite flavors but the lime balances it out with some tartness that keeps AmiNOflow from being too sweet. I am indeed planning on trying it out with dark or silver rum at some point over the summer ; ) But let me first give it a proper initial review.

AmiNOflow

"AmiNo flow is the first supplement to qualify as an Amino-Oxide: a new category combining amino acids and nitric oxide boosters. There have been similar products claiming to be a 2 in 1 Amino Acid-Nitric Oxide product, however an analysis of these formulas reveals that the Nitric Oxide claims are based on a single ingredient rather than a system of NO ingredients. This drove Muscle Elements to create a product that delivered full doses of amino acids and nitric oxide potentiators to warrant being the first authentic Amino-Oxide product on the market.

AmiNo flow’s Muscle Growth & Recovery Elements contains taurine and 5 grams of anti-catabolic BCAA’s at a 3:1:2 ratio to work synergistically with nitric oxide boosters. AmiNo flow utilizes 2 grams of L-citrulline per serving rather than the bonded L-citrulline malate, as this form would typically only yield 50% of actual L-citrulline. In addition, AmiNo flow’s Pump & Transport Elements also includes Agmatine Sulfate, L-Histidine, L-Ornithine HCL, and Grape Seed Extract. The function of this blend is to enhance the delivery of nutrients due to the improved blood flow and in combination with BCAAs has a positive effect on protein synthesis. Fluid balance and hydration are maintained from sodium phosphate, magnesium phosphate and calcium phosphate which make up the Hydration & Endurance Elements."--Muscle Elements' site

This is a good profile. All the ingredients are proven to work. But, IMO, you have to double scoop to get effective doses of the the NO products. That 2 scoop dose is also what is shown on the front label. So that's the dose I'm using pre and intra-workout. Unfortunately that also means there's only 15 servings per tub at that dose. At $34.95, that $2.33 per serving. Ouch...
    But I gotta say, my recovery seems to be pretty good and endurance at the gym has been great! I perform full-body workouts 3 times a week and assorted cardio routines at home the other 3 days. My first workout with AmiNOflow and PreCre went like this--
    Kb swing--2x15x70
    Crunches--2x15x90
    Superman--2x15
    Deads--2x10x315,365
    Alt db flat press--2x10x85
    Lat raise--2x10x50s (bit of body english on these)
    Db inc flyes--2x10x45s
    Alt db curl--2x10x60s
    Db oh press--2x10x55s
    Seated hammer row--2x10x215
    Db row--2x12x110
    Cable Flyes--2x10x35s
    Mgrip pull down--2x10x148
    Oh Rope tri ext--2x10x85

More on PreCre tomorrow...
    Great start. For me, it depends what bodypart I am training as to whether I do 2 scoops or 1 of Amino Flow....
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

Great start. For me, it depends what bodypart I am training as to whether I do 2 scoops or 1 of Amino Flow....
    I train for a full pump no matter what. Even if I'm going 5-6 reps per set I'll still do a light finisher. What good is going to the gym if you can't walk out feeling swole?

Sorry for the gap in updates. Had something come up and I was out of town without a laptop. I'm not a fan of using this forum on a phone.

Watermelon PreCre!

The watermelon flavor on this is pretty good. In 16-20oz of water it's a little stronger than actual watermelon, but not as strong as a jolly rancher. There's a nice medium on this flavor and a slight creaminess from the dextrin that I think keeps the watermelon from being too strong. At 24oz, it's great and a flavor I could drink throughout the day. But with a good dose of creatine monohydrate there is "sand" left in the bottom of the glass if you give it time to settle. Speaking of creatine, this stuff is loaded with a good dose of caffeine, carbs, and creatine. But I think it's underdosed on everything else. An argument can be made that 500mg of n-acetyl tyrosine is useful, but the betaine, BA, and COP are all a good bit below effective dosage.

So, my first time out with PreCre wasn't all that great. I had little focus and motivation in the gym. Actually ended up doing a couple of machine circuits because I just felt like I was walking through jello. I admit that I am a stim hound and that hitting the gym at 3:30-4:00AM has done that to me. So, I decided to move up to 1.5 scoops. I can tell a vast difference in endurance, alertness, and motivation at that dose. Over the past week I've steadily added reps or poundage and despite my initial time out with PreCre, I am impressed at 1.5 scoops!

Can't wait for tomorrow's workout knowing that I'm going to pig out at the cookout. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!
    I <3 Carbs

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm the same way, I DON'T like coconut at all, however I do like lime. I was a little weary about the flavor but I got some in the mail the other day and I LOVE IT! The Coconut Lime AminoFLOW is my FAVORITE of all the flavors. It's #1 for us in my book right now.
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

any updates to share?

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I train for a full pump no matter what. Even if I'm going 5-6 reps per set I'll still do a light finisher. What good is going to the gym if you can't walk out feeling swole?

Sorry for the gap in updates. Had something come up and I was out of town without a laptop. I'm not a fan of using this forum on a phone.

Watermelon PreCre!

The watermelon flavor on this is pretty good. In 16-20oz of water it's a little stronger than actual watermelon, but not as strong as a jolly rancher. There's a nice medium on this flavor and a slight creaminess from the dextrin that I think keeps the watermelon from being too strong. At 24oz, it's great and a flavor I could drink throughout the day. But with a good dose of creatine monohydrate there is "sand" left in the bottom of the glass if you give it time to settle. Speaking of creatine, this stuff is loaded with a good dose of caffeine, carbs, and creatine. But I think it's underdosed on everything else. An argument can be made that 500mg of n-acetyl tyrosine is useful, but the betaine, BA, and COP are all a good bit below effective dosage.

So, my first time out with PreCre wasn't all that great. I had little focus and motivation in the gym. Actually ended up doing a couple of machine circuits because I just felt like I was walking through jello. I admit that I am a stim hound and that hitting the gym at 3:30-4:00AM has done that to me. So, I decided to move up to 1.5 scoops. I can tell a vast difference in endurance, alertness, and motivation at that dose. Over the past week I've steadily added reps or poundage and despite my initial time out with PreCre, I am impressed at 1.5 scoops!

Can't wait for tomorrow's workout knowing that I'm going to pig out at the cookout. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!
    I did mention in my review that the energy and focus weren't mind blowing that's why I
    stack it with other stimulant based products so I never had to go past 1 scoop cause
    at that dose your getting a full serving of creatine and the endurance was good at one
    scoop but for more focus and energy I've added 1 cap of UNCUT which I did two days
    ago and I had an excellent leg workout or I've stacked it with 2 tabs of R4W by Diesel
    Nut and that also worked well. I guess for more energy and focus at one scoop you and
    me would need the XS version of PRE-Cre.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I did mention in my review that the energy and focus weren't mind blowing that's why I
    stack it with other stimulant based products so I never had to go past 1 scoop cause
    at that dose your getting a full serving of creatine and the endurance was good at one
    scoop but for more focus and energy I've added 1 cap of UNCUT which I did two days
    ago and I had an excellent leg workout or I've stacked it with 2 tabs of R4W by Diesel
    Nut and that also worked well. I guess for more energy and focus at one scoop you and
    me would need the XS version of PRE-Cre.
    You did warn me about that. I was looking at PreCre Xs. That does seem more my style with the added focus ingredients and caffeine. At 1.5 scoops of PreCre I figure I'm not only getting the extra stims, but also a closer to clinical dose of betaine and COP. I'm a fan of both those!

Sorry the log has been sporadic. My training has also been that way the past week, but got some family issues resolved and we should be back to 3-4 updates a week in here.

Felt good to get back in the gym this morning. I'm starting on a 2 week heavy/low rep cycle--

Deads--2x5x405
    Alt db flat press--2x5x100,95
    Lat raise--2x5x60s
    Db inc flyes--2x5x50,55
    10-2 Pec deck–2x5x185
    Alt db curl--2x5x75s
    Db oh press--2x5x70s
    Seated hammer row--2x5x260
    Db row--2x8x125
    Cable Flyes--2x5x40
    Mgrip pull down--2x5x180
    Oh Rope tri ext--2x5x100

Felt good and strong. Pulled 435 twice on deads but just couldn't get a full set of 5 so I had to back off. Maybe I can hit it over the weekend. Even at the lower reps, pumps were feeling good with the AmiNOflow and have I mentioned lately just how good that stuff tastes?!?!
    I <3 Carbs

You did warn me about that. I was looking at PreCre Xs. That does seem more my style with the added focus ingredients and caffeine. At 1.5 scoops of PreCre I figure I'm not only getting the extra stims, but also a closer to clinical dose of betaine and COP. I'm a fan of both those!

Sorry the log has been sporadic. My training has also been that way the past week, but got some family issues resolved and we should be back to 3-4 updates a week in here.

Felt good to get back in the gym this morning. I'm starting on a 2 week heavy/low rep cycle--

Deads--2x5x405
    Alt db flat press--2x5x100,95
    Lat raise--2x5x60s
    Db inc flyes--2x5x50,55
    10-2 Pec deck–2x5x185
    Alt db curl--2x5x75s
    Db oh press--2x5x70s
    Db row--2x8x125
    Cable Flyes--2x5x40
    Mgrip pull down--2x5x180
    Oh Rope tri ext--2x5x100

Felt good and strong. Pulled 435 twice on deads but just couldn't get a full set of 5 so I had to back off. Maybe I can hit it over the weekend. Even at the lower reps, pumps were feeling good with the AmiNOflow and have I mentioned lately just how good that stuff tastes?!?!
    N

No need to apologize, we appreciate you doing this..how is everything?

Nothing new to report. Still dosing 2 scoops of AmiNOflow with 1.5 scoops of PreCre and having pumps for DAYS!.

It's really odd how the PreCre sneaks up on you. It takes a little more mental effort to get going. But once I get past the warmup and into my working sets I can tell that my strength and muscular endurance is better than it was just a couple weeks ago!
    I <3 Carbs

Nothing new to report. Still dosing 2 scoops of AmiNOflow with 1.5 scoops of PreCre and having pumps for DAYS!.

It's really odd how the PreCre sneaks up on you. It takes a little more mental effort to get going. But once I get past the warmup and into my working sets I can tell that my strength and muscular endurance is better than it was just a couple weeks ago!
    Could also be the carbs in the formula. Many PWO's don't have carbs thus them hitting harder and faster where the addition of carbs gives it a little more of a time release...

Could also be the carbs in the formula. Many PWO's don't have carbs thus them hitting harder and faster where the addition of carbs gives it a little more of a time release...
    I've wondered about that. This is my first experience with HBCD and wonder if that is part of it. Either way, this stuff is great for strength gains and stamina!

Goblet squat--2x6x125
    Alt db flat press--2x5x100
    Lat raise--2x5x65s
    9-3 cable flyes–2x5x43
    Alt db curl--2x5x75s
    Hammer OH press--2x5x195
    Db row--2x8x125
    10-2 pec deck–2x5x200
    Mgrip pull down--2x5x180
    Oh Rope tri ext--2x5x100

Kb swing--2x15x75
    Crunches--2x10x110
    Superman--2x15x8s

My only complaint is that I seem to be holding some extra fat/water in my mid-section. I just notice this difference because I usually train fasted. Moving back to a slow cut starting next week. I believe I've got enough product to get through then. I've really got to say that with the profile of PreCre, I feel like it could be a good drink for most of your everyday staples ala Ergonine or Finish Line.
    I <3 Carbs

Funny you posted Goblet Squats cause I'm doing those on my next leg workout this week
    but 125lb that's a heavy Goblet. How are you holding the dumbbell under the chin
    or using a different method for that 125lb?

if anyone is interested, we are currently looking for PreCre loggers....

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Funny you posted Goblet Squats cause I'm doing those on my next leg workout this week
    but 125lb that's a heavy Goblet. How are you holding the dumbbell under the chin
    or using a different method for that 125lb?
    It is the heaviest DB we have at my gym. I still put it up under my chin. I set it vertically and power clean it up and catch it with my palms. I think goblets are highly underrated. I'm glad to hear of somebody else doing them!
    I <3 Carbs

if anyone is interested, we are currently looking for PreCre loggers....
    Here's a link to that logging op!
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=174475101
    I <3 Carbs