Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    LOL now we're making fun of people's bodies now. I think you're a little rustled my man.

You probably built your whole physique on eating meat, just stfu and eat your lettuce.
    I have a primal urge to shoot something whether its cutting a chickens head off, shooting a deer for meat, or filleting a fish. Cutting a fishes head off and filleting it or field dressing a deer and pulling out all it's internal organs satisfies a primal gene in my body

So primal bro. Dat primal gene
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thebrainiac View Post

He would make you gobble his vegan cawk if you both were locked in a prison cell together.
    Lord of the rings dwarves don't frighten me

Maybe if he ate meat he'd have reached adult size

markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is the vegan glow real (srs)

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post

So primal bro. Dat primal gene
    You take things too seriously on the internet. And now you're stealing my gif...

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by markduschane View Post
    Side-effect, My skin has never been better. srs
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm vegan and would not have a problem with eggs if they were actually ethical. What egg industry is ethical? Hope you're not talking about "free-range". And for people to have home-grown hens to lay eggs there needs to be a demand to reproduce hens. But what about the male chicks? They're usually gassed or thrown into a grinder alive. None of this is ethical which is why I don't eat eggs.

I'm still undecided on oysters and things like mussels. They're closer to plant non-sentience than anything so I don't (until further knowledge) think it's a problem to eat them. But I've not heard enough on that to make a decision either way yet

I see most of the arguments against veganism ITT are through ignorance or not thinking their replies through enough. And we're the one's who get called illogical..
    I don't think it's too awful to eat mussels but the important thing to keep in mind is that mussels play an extremely important role in maintaining aquatic habitat. I believe it's best to leave them alone.

I don't think it's too awful to eat mussels but the important thing to keep in mind is that mussels play an extremely important role in maintaining aquatic habitat. I believe it's best to leave them alone.
    Completely agree m8. I don't eat them. But I don't have an argument either way at the moment (on the sentience argument) just because I don't know enough about them yet.

~ William Ralph Inge

thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by markduschane View Post
    100% non-negotiable. Veganism will make your skin better than it has ever been.

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Vegetarians have a valid argument IMO.

Veganism is just idiotic BRB can't drink milk...wat?
    Comes out of a cows' tits
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Yeah I get it but it's not about the industry with vegans, it's on principle. You've cut out the inhumane industry but a vegan still won't eat those eggs. You have a rational stance based upon ethics, you have worked out how to eat eggs without supporting animals cruelty. Fine. Vegans won't eat eggs because they're vegan, which is retarded.
    A hen has her period, then we eat what comes out

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drhunglow View Post
    Comes out of a cows' tits
    A hen has her period, then we eat what comes out
    And I eat Mrs Beer's snatch regularly, no fuks given.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do agree, but it doesn't matter, argument will be irrelevant soon Srs
    I will be going 100% with lab grown meat for the ethical reasons once commercially available

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And for the record when I saw Gary's video I actually went vegan for about 2 weeks is all I lasted.

Meat just tastes too good, and fulfills my primal needs.

Yes, we could do without right now. Is that ever going to happen in our lifetime? Probably not.

There's a possibility I could try veganism again one day, but right now I like eating meat and hunting.

UR FRENLY NABERHOOD AFGAN Hornlesscow's Avatar
    Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000) Hornlesscow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    who am i to stand in the way of millions of years of evolution? no thnx jeff, imma enjoy my breakfast burgers.

Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    And for the record when I saw Gary's video I actually went vegan for about 2 weeks is all I lasted.

Meat just tastes too good, and fulfills my primal needs.
    bro i basically went breatharian for 3 months. TFW i got home and dove into a 2 pound bowl of small shell mac and mozz cheese, followed by a greeeeCCC double cheeseburger for dinner!
    "Biggest fear in life is holding babies. Their so fragile, if you drop them you can ruin their entire life.
    When a baby is looking at me and no one else is, I like to make sad faces to get the baby to cry and no one knows why it's crying. If they are young enough they will mimic other peoples emotions so if you act sad they will get sad." -captiontom

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Vegan? Yo dog, that's gonna be a no for me.

Yes if you sift through the half-hidden science and the rest of the half-truths there can be some semblance of an argument made, but at the end of the day we're the dominant species, we ate meat for a reason in the past, and stopping all together especially for "moral" reasons is never going to happen. Who knows, when we're all being imprinted into machines then we may be running on a completely type of fuel. Until then I'll eat my delicious and healthy balance of meat and non-meat products, while doing a realistic best to buy from more reputable sources.

I am fine with whatever someone chooses, but when vegans start preaching and acting like non-vegans are somehow "don't get it" and are monsters then I have to start dishing out reality. It doesn't help that nearly everyone of them I see of them looks exactly how I imagine them. I have reduced my meat consumption over the years for a more balanced diet, but it's not because of anything vegans have said.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000)
    its called being an immature bodybuilding ******* that doesn't have reasoning capabilities yet. for 50 million years our ancestors ate animals, and obviously they didn't go extinct from heart disease and cancer. now we have had agriculture for 1% of our history, and are predominantly carbohydrate eaters and not usually the right types of carbs, and brown rice and oatmeal don't cut it either *******. now we are going slowly extinct, thanks to the fact that our doctors are so stupid that they tell people to avoid the foods that kept us healthy for millions of years.

if you trust a young ******* who is barely 40 years old trying to sound like an expert you are seriously naiive, and if you think that means most old people know what they are talking about then you might as well pull tinkerbell out of my ass hole and sprinkle its powder on you and fly to Neverland.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by J90 View Post
    It actually makes much more sense to go vegan. I've watched Vegan Gains debate meat eaters and he destroys them every time.

The reason I don't go vegan is because it will make zero difference. If I decide not to go to the store and buy chicken breast, the chicken is still dead. The chicken breast will either be sold to somebody else or thrown away.

Ultimately it comes down to selfishness though. Meat just tastes too good and I don't want to give it up.
    I used to be a vegetarian and at least for me, it's extremely hard to get enough protein. I have been lifting daily for decades and have a good amount of muscle mass and there is no way to get enough protein eating plants. I have trouble getting meals in eating meat let alone that nonsense.

In addition, life is what it is and animals are going to die anyway, so they might as well benefit people. The only thing I'm opposed to is purposely torturing animals in any way.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by andishehhank View Post
    its called being an immature bodybuilding ******* that doesn't have reasoning capabilities yet. for 50 million years our ancestors ate animals, and obviously they didn't go extinct from heart disease and cancer. now we have had agriculture for 1% of our history, and are predominantly carbohydrate eaters and not usually the right types of carbs, and brown rice and oatmeal don't cut it either *******. now we are going slowly extinct, thanks to the fact that our doctors are so stupid that they tell people to avoid the foods that kept us healthy for millions of years.

if you trust a young ******* who is barely 40 years old trying to sound like an expert you are seriously naiive, and if you think that means most old people know what they are talking about then you might as well pull tinkerbell out of my ass hole and sprinkle its powder on you and fly to Neverland.
    You heard it here first guys. You've gotta be at least 40 years old before you know anything.

Logic has no age you fat tub of chit

Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    Vegan? Yo dog, that's gonna be a no for me.

Yes if you sift through the half-hidden science and the rest of the half-truths there can be some semblance of an argument made, but at the end of the day we're the dominant species, we ate meat for a reason in the past, and stopping all together especially for "moral" reasons is never going to happen. Who knows, when we're all being imprinted into machines then we may be running on a completely type of fuel. Until then I'll eat my delicious and healthy balance of meat and non-meat products, while doing a realistic best to buy from more reputable sources.

I am fine with whatever someone chooses, but when vegans start preaching and acting like non-vegans are somehow "don't get it" and are monsters then I have to start dishing out reality. It doesn't help that nearly everyone of them I see of them looks exactly how I imagine them. I have reduced my meat consumption over the years for a more balanced diet, but it's not because of anything vegans have said.
    Originally Posted by Hornlesscow View Post
    who am i to stand in the way of millions of years of evolution? no thnx jeff, imma enjoy my breakfast burgers.

bro i basically went breatharian for 3 months. TFW i got home and dove into a 2 pound bowl of small shell mac and mozz cheese, followed by a greeeeCCC double cheeseburger for dinner!

Oh look another pack of morons who don't understand what an appeal to nature fallacy is. I heard that breakfast burgers have been a key part of human's evolution LMFAO

I'm pretty sure this phat phuck drank too much milk and got a wicked case of gyno.

Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've said it before in another thread,

Veganism IMO is a diet for the privileged. The only reason people are vegan in the west is because everything is available to them - want something vegan? No worries, just walk down the street and there you have a selection of vegan food. Is this possible in a developing country like India? Speaking from experience, No.

I don't think vegans have ever left their privileged lives and been to a place that: Rely on fish - near a coast, a developing country, anywhere rural (few hours outside of the city) or up north where you can't farm all year round.

Veganism isn't anti-meat eating but more anti-industrialization/ animal cruelty - which I completely understand.
    *Misc. Wristwatch Crew*
    *Misc Combo Starter Crew*

axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Side-effect, My skin has never been better. srs
    You probably stink less to, tbh I've cut back on my meat eating lots. Used to be a bro needing to eat tons of protons, red meat, chicken etc. Thankfully science has shown we don't need as much protein as we thought. I've cut out red meat from my daily eating, limit myself to 3 oz of chicken or fish twice per day, and once a week or so I'll go out to eat and have a steak. I try to stay away from dairy as much as possible as well though for now I still consume eggs and Greek yogurt. I'll probably cut out meat completely after sometime if I feel like but for now I like how I'm slowly growing away from it instead of overnight.

Tony Danza cuts in line Mudshovel's Avatar
    Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

He would make you gobble his vegan cawk if you both were locked in a prison cell together.
    You can eat rat buttholes while on the sauce and be huge. Should I be impressed with his non natty physique?

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mehilove View Post

Veganism IMO is a diet for the privileged. The only reason people are vegan in the west is because everything is available to them - want something vegan? No worries, just walk down the street and there you have a selection of vegan food. Is this possible in a developing country like India? Speaking from experience, No.

I don't think vegans have ever left their privileged lives and been to a place that: Rely on fish - near a coast, a developing country, anywhere rural (few hours outside of the city) or up north where you can't farm all year round.

Veganism isn't anti-meat eating but more anti-industrialization/ animal cruelty - which I completely understand.
    So?

ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    muscles and scallops and oysters are interesting

are they nonsentient organic life like plants or not

there is evidence for both sides

oyster farming is better for the environment and aside from the oysters has almost no impact on other life, much different than pure plant farming which is still quite imperfect

also i think you will find that most poor cultures around the world actually mostly eat vegetable food. meat is a privilege. it is weird that meat is cheaper in our society than ****ing vegetables.

CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What if I told you alot of Indians (especially Hindus) don't eat meat?

I'm baffled how an individual can be as retarded as you.

You want "privilege?" Factory farmed meat is the biggest privilege in western society. You don't have to do any of the killing and cleaning of the animal, you just get to go to the grocery store and buy a piece of meat that's price is severely reduced from what it should cost due to massive government subsidization.

Also, how is this relevant in any way whatsoever to what vegans are arguing? You have options at your disposal that cause far less harm to animals and the environment than meat. Now, I'm not expecting your pea-brain to be able to comprehend any of this, but I look forward to your reply either way.

andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000)
    who said I'm here to change anybody's mind? I'm actually here to take a massive **** on all you *******s that are disrespectful and ignorant, and don't know how to say anything other than a logical fallacy.

who said I'm here to change anybody's mind? I'm actually here to take a massive **** on all you *******s that are disrespectful and ignorant, and don't know how to say anything other than a logical fallacy.
    Ok so care to address any of the specific arguments of veganism or are you just going to winge about "*******s being disrespectful and ignorant."

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    being vegan is pointless if you dont care about animal rights

Ok so care to address any of the specific arguments of veganism or are you just going to winge about "*******s being disrespectful and ignorant."
    dude, ive been talking this for 2 days and that's not the first time ive talked about this with people or miscers. I usually don't want to talk about it because they will not listen. they even though I wasn't following my own advice until that ended up to me taking my avi as a before picture. if you don't want to listen to someone with a history of bad self control like me, don't. but once I get in shape, the advice is still correct and they still wouldn't listen and its not totally their faults because it is a secret.

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    human hunting is necessary for the eco-system to stay in motion, but ya industrial farming is horrendous.

IMO its best to go free range for meat or even better hunt it yourself.

on the morals aspect of it you can argue plant has life and even shows diferent defense mechanisms to not be eaten
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius