rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NASM- Recertification I need help!

Hey Everyone!

I am a NASM-CPT and i'm looking to do another course so i can recertify this next year. The problem? I'm living overseas (in DK to be exact) and I hold the NASM international CPT. I've researched hours into this and i'm coming up short.

I want to recertify but most certs are either 1.) WAAAY to expensive to afford on my modest salary or 2.) require you take the test in person at a testing facility.

I'm looking to take an online course with high CEUs so i only have to take one or two. Areas i'm interested in include group training, boot camp training, and nutrition.

I want to recertify on as little money as possible.

Any recommendations? thanks!!

Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hours of research?

It took me 2 minutes to find cheap CEUs that can be done online for NASM.

aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It took me maybe 30 minutes to do one of the IDEA $20 journal quizzes. They're only .1 CEUs but it was easy.
    "Never avoid opportunities. They may come in any form." - Carl Allen, Yes Man
    NASM CPT and NPC Bikini Competitor

junkfoodfittie.wordpress.com
    My Journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172513881
    FB/Instagram/Twitter: @jcooliegirl

rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rainbowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Camms1234 View Post
    Hours of research?

It took me 2 minutes to find cheap CEUs that can be done online for NASM.
    Yes, i need something that can be taken while NOT in the US and without having to take some test in person. I don't want to take 15 little piddy useless certifications worth .02 CEUs.

Originally Posted by aquamarine84 View Post
    It took me maybe 30 minutes to do one of the IDEA $20 journal quizzes. They're only .1 CEUs but it was easy.
    Yes, i've seen a lot of these and don't doubt they are super simple to do. If i'm going to pay money to recertify i'd rather get another certification thats actually relevant.

aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rainbowbow View Post
    Yes, i've seen a lot of these and don't doubt they are super simple to do. If i'm going to pay money to recertify i'd rather get another certification thats actually relevant.
    The first one I took (Protein Intake) was nothing I didn't already know, but the one I took this morning (Warding Patterns) was very relevant to one of my possible interests in working with athletes and I definitely took from it. And it still only took me about 20 minutes.
    "Never avoid opportunities. They may come in any form." - Carl Allen, Yes Man
    NASM CPT and NPC Bikini Competitor

junkfoodfittie.wordpress.com
    My Journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172513881
    FB/Instagram/Twitter: @jcooliegirl

laura809 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out the exercise etc website.

This site has lots of cheap and easy options for continuing education. The webinars are the easiest, but there are lots of other courses that involve reading books and answering questions.