MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Exclamation Is 4 Times Bodyweight Squat ever existed? i can do 3xbw for 8 reps(with vid )

I only see 2 person done it on youtube. Here is my video for almost 3x bodyweight squat for 8rep just in case for form check. Would really appreciate if someone give their input and thoughts/critique. Many thanks.

Hi fren, do u mind to join me on my journey to 230kg Squat@62kg bodyweight? If not, lets do this together!

Current Stats: bodyweight 64kg\138lbs

Squat - 220kg\440lb(yes belt no sleeve)@bw64kg

Conventional Deadlift- 250kg\507lbs(yes straps yes belt)

Weighted dips-70kg Extra========>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjHgkDnRmC0

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no offense but a lot of your reps are high bro although it's definitely an impressive amount of weight

and you seem to twist your spine and the bar on the way up.

i'm sure quite a few oly lifters have achieved 4x BW or can do it.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MendozaPower is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    no offense but a lot of your reps are high bro although it's definitely an impressive amount of weight

and you seem to twist your spine and the bar on the way up.

i'm sure quite a few oly lifters have achieved 4x BW or can do it.
    Its true boss, i just cant seem to squat deep unless in competition where its necessary
    Hi fren, do u mind to join me on my journey to 230kg Squat@62kg bodyweight? If not, lets do this together!

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MendozaPower View Post
    Its true boss, i just cant seem to squat deep unless in competition where its necessary
    I find that hard to believe. If you say you can squat to depth at a meet you should be able to in training.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

HarmonicP will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarmonicP will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarmonicP will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarmonicP will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarmonicP will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarmonicP will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarmonicP will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarmonicP will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarmonicP will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarmonicP will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarmonicP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    squatting deep makes huge difference. anyone with enough experience knows that. there is a reason for a depth rule. having said that, squatting 4 bdws is not unheard of at a top level (esp. among lighter weight classes).
    278kg/612.5lbs Squat; 200kg/440lbs bench; 292.5kg/645lbs deadlift.
    90kg/198lbs weight class. Master (40-44) division. Raw with wraps.

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    I find that hard to believe. If you say you can squat to depth at a meet you should be able to in training.
    I just dont like to squat deep anymore, so in training i always squat high ...

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just dont like to squat deep anymore, so in training i always squat high ...
    why would you train your muscle memory to squat high? makes no sense.
    I wouldn't brag about squatting triple your body weight if you can't at least hit parallel on each rep.
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

Originally Posted by Get-n-fit View Post
    why would you train your muscle memory to squat high? makes no sense.
    I wouldn't brag about squatting triple your body weight if you can't at least hit parallel on each rep.
    i can squat deep for one rep max 200kg few months ago though theres a vid for that , but i think the main reason i squat high is to improve fast on the weight, then only focus on one rep max of deep squat afterwards. Very lazy i know

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i can squat deep for one rep max 200kg few months ago though theres a vid for that , but i think the main reason i squat high is to improve fast on the weight, then only focus on one rep max of deep squat afterwards. Very lazy i know
    You make absolutely no sense.

You make absolutely no sense.
    Boss I mean if u squat high its much easier for u to add more weight to the bar over few months, then when its time for one rep max u can test it for deep squat to see improvement. Its like overloading ur legs

Boss I mean if u squat high its much easier for u to add more weight to the bar over few months, then when its time for one rep max u can test it for deep squat to see improvement. Its like overloading ur legs
    Again you make absolutely no sense.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mile high depth...

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. Just no.

Again you make absolutely no sense.
    But the overloading really works at least for me lol. Might upload 220kg deep squat in a few weeks haha, then i shall asked for form check again. Many Thanks

DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ANDRZEJ STANASZEK squatted 639lbs@123 in EPF according to Powerlifting watch. 05/09/02 EPF. It's the no wrap raw all time record at 123. 639/123 = 5.19512195122

You win meets overall on wilks, bodyweight multipliers are meaningless.

Most has been covered already by the other posters. You are 23, yes you are very strong..but you need to learn what the word humility means. You could have easily asked the question without posting the video of, or mentioning, yourself.

I'm not trying to be a dick by the way, just saying. You're very strong even though it's obviously high.
    Last edited by DarkHorse500; 06-20-2017 at 03:03 PM.

Originally Posted by DarkHorse500 View Post
    ANDRZEJ STANASZEK squatted 639lbs@123 in EPF according to Powerlifting watch. 05/09/02 EPF. It's the no wrap raw all time record at 123. 639/123 = 5.19512195122

You win meets overall on wilks, bodyweight multipliers are meaningless.

Most has been covered already by the other posters. You are 23, yes you are very strong..but you need to learn what the word humility means. You could have easily asked the question without posting the video of, or mentioning, yourself.

I'm not trying to be a dick by the way, just saying. You're very strong even though it's obviously high.
    in 2002? wow thats so long ago but i only know recently a 100kg guy squat 400kg and also a 55kg long de zheng squat 220kg in youtube. Sorry boss, i thought no one will reply if the question is boring...

DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkHorse500 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in 2002? wow thats so long ago but i only know recently a 100kg guy squat 400kg and also a 55kg long de zheng squat 220kg in youtube. Sorry boss, i thought no one will reply if the question is boring...
    All federations (pounds)
    639@123 Andrzej Stanaszek Poland 05/09/02 EPF
    551@132 Mike Booker USA 2002 AAU
    662@165 Justin Caputo USA 04/29/17 UPA
    749@181 Aleksey Nikulin Russia 06/18/16 IPL
    804@198 Amit Sapir Canada 04/16/16

IPF
    240kg@59kg Gray Kevin Australia 29.04.2017 Sydney / Australia

Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    But the overloading really works at least for me lol. Might upload 220kg deep squat in a few weeks haha, then i shall asked for form check again. Many Thanks
    I understand the concept you're trying to apply. It's kind of like cheat curls with too heavy weight. However, if you ONLY squat 3/4 reps, you get used to that depth, and your strength in the pocket won't improve as quick as your strength on the top half will.

So if squatting high makes you feel better, and is genuinely working to improve your max, I wouldn't drop it completely. However, I bet if you add a few sets of squats for depth, where you hit the full squat, you'll improve the pocket strength, as well as the top 1/2 strength, and will probably make faster strength gains overall.

Just my bioscience opinion and 2 cents. Take it for what it's worth, which is nothing. By the way, what's your weight and squat weight in the posted video? Looked like 405 pounds, and you look like a lot more than 130 pounds.

Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Justkasey135 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Also, depth isn't as terrible as what the others posted. It's not a competition depth, but certainly not as bad as even 3/4 of the people I see squatting in my gym. Personally, that doesn't look like a terrible depth to do a few heavy sets in. I just wouldn't drop full depth squats altogether. I'd be worried I would lose my pocket strength, and muscle memory of correct depth. Wouldn't want to miss a competition weight simply because I didn't train the right depth.

Your question makes no sense either because you asked about a 4x bw squat, as if you thought it has never happened before. Then you posted this.

So this goes back to humility as someone said. Makes it seem like the only reason you asked about 4x bw was to post a video of you squatting, which isn't really even relevant, because it's not a 4x bw squat.

This whole thread is full of many questions and holes...

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    thread moved to the video section since this is veiled attempt to get you views.

squat to depth when making claims.

no one cares what you high squat in training, what have you squatted in competition?
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

JPAesthetics98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPAesthetics98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPAesthetics98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPAesthetics98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPAesthetics98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPAesthetics98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPAesthetics98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPAesthetics98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPAesthetics98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPAesthetics98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPAesthetics98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Impressive weight. Just a little deeper and you'll be smashing it. Props to you bro