Thread: Holiday

JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Holiday

Hello,

I'm writing this because I'm looking to hopefully get some decent advice

I'm going away on holiday in like 2weeks, and it's a lads holiday so u all know what means drinking a lot aha.

I've always tracked and been cutting for 11 weeks exact to this day and I've always logged on to MYF folllowing my macros and calories daily. I've been doing it for a while now and I've got a decent physique I would say.

What would u suggest doing on the lads holiday, I'm not going to have access to a gym because I want to have week of and enjoy it so I'm not going to be tracking calories or out.

if I'm going to be drinking a lot and nutrition will be affected. So what I was thinking was getting Myprotein protein bars having like 1-2 a day and trying to eat as a clean as possible like 3-4 times a day.

I'm a away for a week and after the week I still want to cut for abit.

I have noticed that I'm getting abit tired so was wondering about carbing up the day before

My current calories are 2,300
    And macros P- 203 / C- 240 range / F - 50 G

how much should I increase the above to and any advice you can give me for the holiday

Thanks

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What you should probably do is go and enjoy your holiday. It already sounds like you're going to be drinking a lot and "not going to be tracking calories or out", so i'm not sure what you think protein bars and eat as a clean as possible like 3-4 times a day" is going to do. (nothing)

FYI, there is no such thing as "eating clean".

What i would suggest you do it enjoy your holiday, enjoy the food without literally eating like a pig, enjoy the alcohol without drinking yourself into a coma like a child.
    My band: www.thesunexplodes.com

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^ This advice is just everything you need !!

In just one week you won't gain significant amount of fat, just 1 week on track and you will be fine.

Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000)
    I go on vacation a couple of times a year. Each time I go, I would eat whatever I want. Once I get home, I hit the weights and get back to my routine. It would eventually lose all the extra fat I've gained. This is why I never worry about what I eat when I'm on vacation. Because I'm certain that once I get home, I'll get back in my routine.

Eating whatever I want doesn't mean binging though. Two weeks of binging is a serious problem.
    "The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFlynny is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Response

Oh okay thanks everyone will just leave the protein bars and just eat proper food whenever I can and enjoy it

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Robosco View Post
    Two weeks of binging is a serious problem.
    We are talking about overeating, not binging.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is NO reason why you need to be fixating this much about a two week VACATION OP.

royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Go on holiday have a great time and forget your diet and tracking get back on plan when you return, you must enjoy life.
    Still striving to meet my goals even though someone keeps moving the goalposts