Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    Are you actually suggesting that we build our own Subway sandwich after we take the ingredients home or some chit? Just buy cold cuts from the deli and its 1000000000x better.

Subway is one of the worst fast foods out there, u must have some srs poverty taste buds if you think it is delicious
    Lol no I'm saying that's the subway you ask them to make at Subway.

It's delicious. It's just a matter of time before you love it. Go make one tomorrow, I'll be waiting for your reps with apologies telling me how unaware you were of the taste of that sandwich.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hadtodoit View Post
    Lol no I'm saying that's the subway you ask them to make at Subway.

It's delicious. It's just a matter of time before you love it. Go make one tomorrow, I'll be waiting for your reps with apologies telling me how unaware you were of the taste of that sandwich.
    You could literally go to a deli and get that same exact sandwich, only it will be much better.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You sir are correct, the deli sandwiches at walmart are better than subpar subway. And thats saying alot, more than a two-day fillibuster

Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    You could literally go to a deli and get that same exact sandwich, only it will be much better.
    Possibly but I don't have many random off-brand delis where I live. I've tried Safeway's and it wasn't half as good as that Subway recipe I posted on the last page.

I'll post it again for all you non believers out there.

Foot long wheat bread
    Chicken breast
    Pepperjack cheese
    Put onions on

THEN toast it (after the onions), then...

Lettuce
    Tomatoes
    Light mayo
    a little bit of mustard
    Vinegar and oil, with extra vinegar
    one small line of subway vinaigrette

Would seriously consider this tattoo on my leg.

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    -Homeless
    -Tradies
    -Prisoners

Those are the only people who should be consuming that garbage.

Other chit from that marketplace:

50% filler, some soy chit.
    used to extend the "chickens" value. in other words they DGAF and are cheap as fuk.
    not even chicken breast, some low quality ground chicken chit. Probably thigh or some other cheap chicken parts.
    made in a factory, the "grill marks" on top are added as an afterthought and are just for show. This "chicken" is definitely not cooked on a grill.

These are the same *******s that were putting azodicarbonamide, an ingredient dubbed the "yoga mat" chemical into the bread. they only took it out after they were caught. lol

subway making mcdonalds look like fine dining.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Out here in Aus its both tradie and working class food (we dont really have an alternative sub/sandwich place like the US does so generally ppl get subway due to lack of availability and not wanting to pay alot for a small good sandwich from a cafe)

Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go to a grocery store or actual deli instead. Can't believe I used to eat Subway here and there. Gross.

iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDiesel88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigAlBrah View Post
    Out here in Aus its both tradie and working class food (we dont really have an alternative sub/sandwich place like the US does so generally ppl get subway due to lack of availability and not wanting to pay alot for a small good sandwich from a cafe)
    I would wager that the food is different than here in the usa. May be better may be worse. Definetly usa meats are sometimes questionable idk how it is in the land of vegemite tho. Kinda like mcdonalds in germany using percentages of horse-meats. That is going to be a completely different experience than the usa version of rotted but ammonia-bathed sterilized beef parts.

BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iDiesel88 View Post
    I would wager that the food is different than here in the usa. May be better may be worse. Definetly usa meats are sometimes questionable idk how it is in the land of vegemite tho. Kinda like mcdonalds in germany using percentages of horse-meats. That is going to be a completely different experience than the usa version of rotted but ammonia-bathed sterilized beef parts.
    Well i usually get meatball subs and they are quite tasty and its $8 for a footlong and fills you up completely (obvs not ideal on a cut but when ur at uni all day its a good feed). Also keep in mind that for example at maccas a burger is around $8 and aint nobody getting full of one maccas burger so i agree here its different since we dont have much choice (also sushi is probs the best however its like $3-3.50 for one tiny roll)

Edit: Ive had maccas in america, here and in europe. Pretty identical between aus and usa however aus now has angus beef patty options which are much better. Europe is different like maccas in paris was way different than i expected

Thats interesting. I always like hearing about the differences from abroad and here where im at. Idk why anyone would wanna eat mcdoodie burger on any continent tho lol, Europe especially, they have tote oma! Yummy.

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Razor Beast View Post
    Go to a grocery store or actual deli instead. Can't believe I used to eat Subway here and there. Gross.
    not as healthy *******
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

Originally Posted by iDiesel88 View Post
    Thats interesting. I always like hearing about the differences from abroad and here where im at. Idk why anyone would wanna eat mcdoodie burger on any continent tho lol, Europe especially, they have tote oma! Yummy.
    Convenience (airplane food is horrible so when i arrived theres usually a maccas at the airport and just want a quick feed) and usually u want to see if theres a difference. I did notice your coke was alot sweeter than ours

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love me a roast beef, pepperoni, and provolone from Subway from time to time.

Like a grocery store deli isn't using the same processed food that Subway uses.

JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have subway probably 3 x week you scrubs
    Twinkcel fitness log

Originally Posted by BigAlBrah View Post
    Convenience (airplane food is horrible so when i arrived theres usually a maccas at the airport and just want a quick feed) and usually u want to see if theres a difference. I did notice your coke was alot sweeter than ours
    We use tons of corn syrups and other sweeteners disguised by scientific sounding names. I for one would rather have a pop with real cane sugar in it only.

moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subway subs? no thanks, jeoffrey

Pub sub >

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stick em' in your ass before eating them. You will love eating them smushy. Thank me later.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Possibly but I don't have many random off-brand delis where I live. I've tried Safeway's and it wasn't half as good as that Subway recipe I posted on the last page.

I'll post it again for all you non believers out there.

Foot long wheat bread
    Chicken breast
    Pepperjack cheese
    Put onions on

THEN toast it (after the onions), then...

Lettuce
    Tomatoes
    Light mayo
    a little bit of mustard
    Vinegar and oil, with extra vinegar
    one small line of subway vinaigrette

Would seriously consider this tattoo on my leg.
    just got this sub to go brah. I got that and 1 chicken bacon ranch sub.

FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000) FrankGrimesJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What happened to Subway? They used to be good a long time ago. It seems like the quality went down after Jared Fogel left the company.

Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FrankGrimesJr View Post
    What happened to Subway? They used to be good a long time ago. It seems like the quality went down after Jared Fogel left the company.
    Jared liked his meat young and tender.

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ApolloVilla View Post
    I'm a front end developer you fukkin moron. I worked trade for 4 years throughout college to pay for my degree. And if I didn't go the white collar route and worked blue collar, there would be no shame in that. I swear you guys don't have a mind of your own.
    You were so irate you repped me lmao
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Howiester View Post
    Jared liked his meat young and tender.
    Lawd
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    just got this sub to go brah. I got that and 1 chicken bacon ranch sub.

....And???

What did you think???

Kubensis21 is just really nice. (+1000) Kubensis21 is just really nice. (+1000) Kubensis21 is just really nice. (+1000) Kubensis21 is just really nice. (+1000) Kubensis21 is just really nice. (+1000) Kubensis21 is just really nice. (+1000) Kubensis21 is just really nice. (+1000) Kubensis21 is just really nice. (+1000) Kubensis21 is just really nice. (+1000) Kubensis21 is just really nice. (+1000) Kubensis21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Please enjoy a thoughtful and robust discussion about the topic at hand.
    jimmy johns is better, kinda like a small do0g or a rat

Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kubensis21 View Post
    jimmy johns is better, kinda like a small do0g or a rat
    Riveting input

....And???

What did you think???
    I wish I had not gotten the chic bacon ranch, should've got TWO of the ones you suggested! Was like an orgy in my mouth, I srsly wish I were eating it right now. It's the most satisfying chickeny/mustardy/vinegary bite of sandwich.

I might get one with another meat too next time. Think it'd be good with roast beef instead of chicken breast?

Riveting input
    Jimmy Johns tasted sorry to me, their subs I had anyway were skinny as your dink. When I was working in the veterinary trade client had them delivered to the entire staff. I choked trying to finish mine.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I wish I had not gotten the chic bacon ranch, should've got TWO of the ones you suggested! Was like an orgy in my mouth, I srsly wish I were eating it right now. It's the most satisfying chickeny/mustardy/vinegary bite of sandwich.

I might get one with another meat too next time. Think it'd be good with roast beef instead of chicken breast?
    HELL YES.

You deserve a rep right there for that, I'm glad you like it too.

Somebody else needs to try out the sub I suggested and then tell me Subway isn't amazing. GJDM

IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    definitely low end white collar crap
    would rate/ 10

passing out is an option, quitting is not

Ml16121 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ml16121 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ml16121 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ml16121 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ml16121 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ml16121 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ml16121 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ml16121 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ml16121 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ml16121 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ml16121 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Used to have 12'' steak sandwich all the time. GOAT gains in the abdominal region. Probably should have stuck to whoppers.