itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Losing weight but love handles are getting worst

I am trying to eat healthy as much as possible, doing cardio and weight training as well. My upper body is building, losing weight from my belly but day by day my love handles are getting worst. When I had big belly, it was almost impossible to figure out that whether I have love handles or not but now after losing weight and getting almost flat belly, my love handles are most prominent part of my belly.

What should I do now? There is no exercise related to abs is included in my workout routine as I have read somewhere on this forum that this will make my love handles worst.

Note: I am not lifting any weight in this month due to Ramadan. I am fasting about 17 hour and do 30 mint cardio (cross fit) at home just before breaking fast.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you still have love handles there is still fat to burn off. My love handles were one of the last things to go. Literally one of the very last. They looked "bigger" at one point because everything else was getting leaner. You just gotta stay the course.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsmahmed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by skelooth View Post
    If you still have love handles there is still fat to burn off. My love handles were one of the last things to go. Literally one of the very last. They looked "bigger" at one point because everything else was getting leaner. You just gotta stay the course.
    Any special tip you think that I should follow or worked for you most?