Page 96 of 163 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 4879
    IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Scotty. View Post
    Rate game/10

That was painful to read brah

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Oh you already said I look average so I'm sure it's just my looks and age.
    Now you're either fishing for compliments or have me confused with someone else. I don't remember exactly what you look like, but I do remember you were fit and the total package was above average, which Ive stated at least a few times.

So if its looks and age, were the pics in your profile you showed me of someone else?

Here's the thing Silence. I've met women (not on tinder) who I wasnt attracted to physically, yet after being with them for 10 minutes, they revealed the most beautiful personalities, and later that night I jerked off to the thought of me phucking them.

I've also met women who I was attracted to physically but 10 minutes into the date I wanted to get up and leave. Now it could be that we just didn't vibe. But if shes having date after date of guys feeling the same way I did, and I'm vibing with more girls than Im not vibing with, then you don't have to be a dating coach to realize she has a problem.

So unless you are frauding pics, the problem is with how you are coming across on the date. Its possible you are boring, and show little emotion. Maybe you suddenly start laughing uncontrollably at something not that funny and make the date awkward. Maybe you are super intense, on pills, and come across as an addict. Whatever it is, I'll spot it in 10 min.

nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rate game/10
    no **** tests from her
    no emotional engagement on her part
    no calibration on your part

that didn't really show any skill
    ++ Positive Crew++

SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Has anyone saved any good infield recordings on youtube?
    I find my sticking point is my lack of D&M convos on dates that may keep them coming back for more. I have no trouble making them laugh but jokes only go so far. I'd like to get into their mind.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Rate game/10

Lol
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kiny0 View Post
    What a cruel planet we live in. I just don't understand why some girls like to be in their own phase of sinful demands while hurting others they love behind their back. Makes you wanna question your current hot gf about it.

Also got a few new profile pics that needs opinion. RM you got my back?
    IN brah
    comp best - 358/237/375 (162.5/107.5/170) - BDFPA 75kg (165lb) class
    gym best - 398/265/440 (180/120/200) - @ 78kg

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *skinny jeans + longline tees crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Instagram - @doughnuts_n_depth

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AquilaConfido View Post
    I always enjoy catching up on this thread. First time reading it in at least a few weeks. Spadelexus - reps on recharge for doing that height experiment. Also reps to BRB for more helpful insight into advanced date game.

It's a little bit depressing though. Only a handful of guys are getting fed, and fed very well. For the rest it's scraps or nothing.

Oh well.
    Welcome to hypergamy in 2018.

What are you doing to improve yourself today? What are you doing to become a top guy?

Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Rate this 18yo prime glow/10

I just fell in love a little bit.

7/10 is fair, but I'm gonna say personality halo to 8/10.
    Tinder Science Crew

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not getting much joy recently from Tinder Plus, so switched location for some laughs to Manila, Philippines. Damn. The difference is heaven and earth. London is a really tough market, especially when you're ethnic (Eastern European, I look very Polish) and average looking.

In Manila they love me, my phone won't stop pinging with matches. Everything between 22/23 and 40. I have 50 matches already and it's only been a couple of days, and haven't even been swiping that much. Hot women, nice bodies, and everything in between. They are opening me as well, at least half of them are saying hello to me first. It really is heaven and earth the difference. From complete scarcity in London, to total abundance in Manila.

It's kind of depressing actually.

I will continue with daygame in Oxford Street, London, twice a week - once during the week, once in the weekend, to try and get phone numbers. Tinder and Bumble for me in London are pointless at the moment.
    Last edited by AquilaConfido; 02-02-2018 at 01:10 AM.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingSaddam View Post
    Spade - agree with that mainly, but still a lot put off by the gap between photos and real life. Yeah, like seeing the screens and any txting you're doing after getting the number. A few months back you had a couple of girls with spadelexus written on them. What did you say it was for?
    I've posted plenty of txt convo screens. Different approaches are used for different types of girls and different situations. A couple of summers ago I detailed tinder/text/phone convos with a Brazilian that had a 9/10 body (6/10 face), and a couple miscers itt helped me through to pull her and got a BJ on date 1 smash on date 2. She was throwing next level chit tests, and I passed most. Everything was detailed.

A girl like that for example is not coming straight to my house on date 1 unless maybe Im a male model or celebrity. The girl I smashed last weekend was 5.5-6/10. Similarly, Im not taking her out for drinks. At most shell get a coffee at D and D.

Here I overcame her objection to coming straight to my house.

My vibe with her was cheeky/flirty from the bumble convo into txt. (She was the one I said Ill meet at the entrance to my palace)..

Never talked sex with her directly. Only insinuated.

I think you are looking for a silver bullet. There really isn't one. You have to be interesting and get them excited about meeting you. There's several ways to do that but they aren't going to all work for all girls in all situations. I've found its best to transition into txt convos with the same vibe from the tinder convo, just carried over into txt, being more explicit about meeting details, and not letting txt convos linger for days prior to meeting. In other words its very hard to keep a girl interested if you get the # on Thursday, but shes busy that weekend so you set a tentative date for the following weekend. Ive done it, but way to many variables to say there's a certain strategy that works across the board.

RE: Writing on girls. The one that I wrote out "spadelexus" fully, knew of my misc life. She was exclusive to me, a sub, and did what ever I wanted her to. The other ones I just wrote "spade" on were 1ns's I dominated in bed so they did what I told them to. So I said "im gonna write on you, dont you phuckin move."

I have a moral dilemma taking ninjas. So I usually tell the girl Im taking her pic. Ill say chit like "damn you are so phuckin sexy. Im gonna take a pic of your ass to jerk off to later.." Pretty much all girls agree if I don't capture their face or tattoos (if they have). The last two girls pics I posted weren't submissive enough for me to tell them I was going to write on them (didn't even try), but were ok with me taking their pics.

Funny story: I actually thought the Dr from last weekend wasnt going to let me take her pic so I tried to take a ninja. Phuckin flash was on! Lol. I said "my phone is so phuckin crap...time to buy an iPhone.." and she didn't say anything. 1/2 hour later after I busted in her mouth she was laying with her head on me and I popped the "you are so phuckin sexy...im gonna take your pic to jerk off to later."

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AquilaConfido View Post
    Not getting much joy recently from Tinder Plus, so switched location for some laughs to Manila, Philippines. Damn. The difference is heaven and earth. London is a really tough market, especially when you're ethnic (Eastern European, I look very Polish) and average looking.
    What are you doing to become not average-looking?

Hint: lift.
    Tinder Science Crew

Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pancakemouse View Post
    What are you doing to become not average-looking?

Hint: lift.
    So much this. I cannot begin to emphasize how much this has helped my results.

badattinder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So much this. I cannot begin to emphasize how much this has helped my results.
    how ripped would you say one needs to be in order to benefit from use of a shirtless miror selfie?

Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by badattinder View Post
    how ripped would you say one needs to be in order to benefit from use of a shirtless miror selfie?
    Personally, I'd avoid the mirror selfies altogether. Some people seem to have had some success with them. It's a huge turnoff for a ton of girls though and will earn you an auto-left swipe. On the other hand, the ones who do swipe right on a mirror selfie pic are very likely dtf.

Try to get something natural looking. My main is just me with no shirt standing in a backyard, wearing shades and holding a beer on a sunny day. You can take something like that yourself with the timer on your iPhone, or even take a video and choose the best frame.

Even better would be an actual natural shot at the beach, on a boat, or playing frisbee in the park or something.

As for how ripped, I'd say anything where you can start to see definition in your stomach and chest is fine - probably in the 12-14% bf range. Don't need a full on six-pack or anything. I certainly don't have one.

For reference. A kai greene looking guy stopped me at the gym today and asked "are you a fighter?" I said "huh?" he said "you look like an MMA fighter"...

Let that sink in.

Originally Posted by Kiny0 View Post
    Whats the deal with girls with open relationship? Matched one with that in their bio plus innocent description like "looking to hang out" so i assume they're dtf at some degree?
    Went out with a very cute 20 year old girl with this in her bio tonight. First time I've ever done that. I didn't bring it up beforehand at all, and just treated everything like normal.

The first half of the date was very normal, and like every other date I've been on. We eventually start talking about where we live, and she mentions she lives with her boyfriend. She says she assumes I know about that because of her profile, and I tell her of course, but I'm curious to know about it.

We have a lot of convo about their relationship because I'm genuinely curious about how it works. He knew that we were on a date tonight, and that's totally fine within their "rules." What was really interesting was how much more she had the advantage in this. She goes out on several dates a week (because she's a cute, young female on Tinder and it's that easy), and he does maybe one a month. She'll have sex with lots of them. He barely gets any. Apparently this is all ok. They do have another 'rule' that either of them can turn it from open to closed at any time for any reason. Lots of other 'rules' too. None have been exercised yet.

Anyway, she was #8 for me on the year. Probably my favourite so far. Super kinky and into absolutely everything I wanted to do to her. No weirdness about what happens next.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    For reference. A kai greene looking guy stopped me at the gym today and asked "are you a fighter?" I said "huh?" he said "you look like an MMA fighter"...

Let that sink in.
    a homeless guy said the same to me in the summer
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Went out with a very cute 20 year old girl with this in her bio tonight. First time I've ever done that. I didn't bring it up beforehand at all, and just treated everything like normal.

The first half of the date was very normal, and like every other date I've been on. We eventually start talking about where we live, and she mentions she lives with her boyfriend. She says she assumes I know about that because of her profile, and I tell her of course, but I'm curious to know about it.

We have a lot of convo about their relationship because I'm genuinely curious about how it works. He knew that we were on a date tonight, and that's totally fine within their "rules." What was really interesting was how much more she had the advantage in this. She goes out on several dates a week (because she's a cute, young female on Tinder and it's that easy), and he does maybe one a month. She'll have sex with lots of them. He barely gets any. Apparently this is all ok. They do have another 'rule' that either of them can turn it from open to closed at any time for any reason. Lots of other 'rules' too. None have been exercised yet.

Anyway, she was #8 for me on the year. Probably my favourite so far. Super kinky and into absolutely everything I wanted to do to her. No weirdness about what happens next.
    funny.
    was reading all of that and then you casually mention how you had sex with her at the end
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmmx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    recently hit 1k tinder matches, selectively swiping without boost. despite tinders questionable tactics its currently working better than other apps

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, this thread is still going? Anyone here from back in the day?

Hope you guys are getting lots of smashes.

EDIT: Tinder and Bumble and OKC are a godsend while traveling.

Had a woman fly over from Italy last week to see me after she found me on IG. Problem was I didn't want to hang out with her after sex very much. Are we still doing the pics thing here? If not, PM (no nudes tho, but close)
    Last edited by Judge_Joe_Brown; 02-03-2018 at 01:39 PM.
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

lorenzofrittata is not very well liked. (-100) lorenzofrittata is not very well liked. (-100) lorenzofrittata is not very well liked. (-100) lorenzofrittata is not very well liked. (-100) lorenzofrittata is not very well liked. (-100) lorenzofrittata is not very well liked. (-100) lorenzofrittata is not very well liked. (-100) lorenzofrittata is not very well liked. (-100) lorenzofrittata is not very well liked. (-100) lorenzofrittata is not very well liked. (-100) lorenzofrittata is not very well liked. (-100)
    Where are the pics?

Hairy007Beast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hairy007Beast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hairy007Beast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hairy007Beast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hairy007Beast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hairy007Beast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hairy007Beast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hairy007Beast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hairy007Beast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hairy007Beast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hairy007Beast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What do you guys snap when you add them on Snapchat? Don’t know how to keep it flirty? Ideas?

Edit: Do you straight up go to shirtless pics? I am so out of this whole Snapchat thing
    @Hairy007Beast

Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hairy007Beast View Post
    What do you guys snap when you add them on Snapchat? Don’t know how to keep it flirty? Ideas?

Edit: Do you straight up go to shirtless pics? I am so out of this whole Snapchat thing
    Why talk about sex before meeting up at all tbh?

For the poster above who wanted pics, here you go:

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500)
    What part of Italy

Originally Posted by Slyrz View Post
    What part of Italy
    She's from Rome

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Hairy007Beast View Post

I deleted my Snapchat recently but I used it for a while for online dating. Most guys just send a selfie. I looked at their stories too to see more about them. It's a really good screening tool imo.

Damn this sucks. Got way too hammered last night so recovering tonight.

TFW when you match a decently cute girl, but she only has pics from the shoulders up, and you start to get that sneaking suspicion...

so you figure out her IG to investigate

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Scotty.; 02-03-2018 at 07:36 PM.

I dont even get excited for a cute girl matching me nowadays. Even if I know they arent a bot.
    90% of my matches never respond anyways its like ok.. I finally got a match.. NOW what can I say to actually get her to talk to me? and they never actually talk to me
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really am confused on where I stand in what my attractive level is. I can like hundreds of profiles on tinder and not get one match. I have only ever met like 5 tinder matches, one of them I slept with on date 2. I know I'm on the low scale of attraction as tinder kind of puts you in your place and tells you that your not hot. Same for bumble. But whenever I'm out in a crowded place like a mall I'll get looks from so many people. Sometimes its hard to understand if I'm an average looking guy or below. I'm definitely not a photogenic guy so I guess that would explain it.

codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jesb7826 View Post
    I really am confused on where I stand in what my attractive level is. I can like hundreds of profiles on tinder and not get one match. I have only ever met like 5 tinder matches, one of them I slept with on date 2. I know I'm on the low scale of attraction as tinder kind of puts you in your place and tells you that your not hot. Same for bumble. But whenever I'm out in a crowded place like a mall I'll get looks from so many people. Sometimes its hard to understand if I'm an average looking guy or below. I'm definitely not a photogenic guy so I guess that would explain it.
    The problem is you rest too much belief on male attractiveness being primarily based on Looks. It is not.

Online dating is comically asymmetrical, i.e. cruelly beneficial to women, because female attractiveness is almost solely based on physicality, which is easy to portray digitally (photographically). Personality and Status - the factors that, in general, are more attractive to women - are less able to be represented digitally. Hence the neccesity of a good opener, a witty bio.

When you are walking around a mall, your Personality and Status are judged within microseconds, and might explain the looks you get. Not being photogenic may explain their online absence.

But it's worth considering that because we males consider physical attributes the most deciding factor of attractiveness, it is hard to believe otherwise (i.e. that women select mates according to different criteria).

So: Tinder is poor at measuring the average man's actual degree of attractiveness, because it doesn't readily allow him to exhibit the important factors that make him attractive. The opposite is, either fortunately or unfortunately, true for women.

Many men would protect their self-esteem if they understood this.
    Last edited by codefreeze; 02-03-2018 at 11:46 PM.
    Any way of identifying yourself based on something you've done rather than what you have or are?
    No?
    Then I'm not surprised you're unhappy.