Page 144 of 163 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,320 of 4879
    BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Anyone see this sheeyat?

Hopefully not as useless as places. Was in grand central station and it said "0 visitors"...
    Yeah it's existed here for ages. Pretty useless, at least here. I don't think I've ever gotten a match off it, despite superliking most of them.

I still have no idea where they get the 'scholar', 'foodie' and all that stuff from you see on the profile? If anyone can fill me in?

Maybe they send it to their most popular users and you get to choose a tag that other people see on your profile when you show up as a top pick? I don't know.

EDIT: Here's the answer to that https://www.techtimes.com/articles/2...ks-feature.htm

"For instance, a user might earn a "foodie" tag because they work in a restaurant, went to a top culinary school, or mentions the word in their bio. "

So they assign it automatically. When it came out here ages ago I googled it but there was no info, obviously now that it's in the US some articles have been written about it.

TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone see this sheeyat?

Hopefully not as useless as places. Was in grand central station and it said "0 visitors"...
    would be more interesting to see how your own profile is ranked.

Guess you could make a fake female profile to see if your original is at the top.

it's a paid service so I wont use it. money's tight.
    I laugh I rep crew
    always picks 5 crew
    LTC and proud.
    No teddies, small ass and wide shoulders.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 4North1Side2 View Post
    Deleted all my dating apps 2 months ago because I grew bored with it. Plugged in a old phone which still has dating apps so I looked at my Tinder out of curiosity.

Still got women thirsting without trying. Feels good mane.

the fuk man..
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    the fuk man..
    one day it'll be your turn Nicky
    I laugh I rep crew
    always picks 5 crew
    LTC and proud.
    No teddies, small ass and wide shoulders.

tf19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    yea bros idk wtf i had it re made and working with new apple id ******** deleted ******** and messenger app worked for like 2 days and error coded again idk wtf it is???

iv been using google voice numbers could that be it?
    does it need to be new phone
    just dumb fat kunts reporting me constantly and tinder hired a new zeolot feminazi to ban men now or what
    i guess only thing i can think of is new phone and new pics completely i still used the same couple pcis on this accnt too so i dont get it
    Is your Tinder account getting reported/flagged or are you receiving a FB error while logging in? I've had my Tinder account under review a few times, but always released within 24 hours.

ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BRBMakingMoney View Post
    Agreed. I don't even bother saving a girls name against the number until I've hooked up with them TWICE now. Crazy that it's come to this
    Never thought you would agree with me. haha. I've honestly come along way over the last couple of years.

DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lmao got unmatched by some chick cuz I asked her out , she goes "am busy I'll let you know" I tell her "yeah give me your number we'll keep in touch... then I get unmatched aha.
    Other than that been having a good time on tinder and asking sloots out.
    Ever tried, ever failed..
    No Matter fail again... fail better.

PDidds is not very well liked. (-100) PDidds is not very well liked. (-100) PDidds is not very well liked. (-100) PDidds is not very well liked. (-100) PDidds is not very well liked. (-100) PDidds is not very well liked. (-100) PDidds is not very well liked. (-100) PDidds is not very well liked. (-100) PDidds is not very well liked. (-100) PDidds is not very well liked. (-100) PDidds is not very well liked. (-100)
    In on this thread

NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is it just me or does Tinder seem like a chore now?

I still get my fair share of matches and what not, but the flow of convos seems so much duller...

I guess because every type of female has a mess of matched at her disposal, but man it feels more and more like a losing battle.
    San Diego Chargers and Minny Twolves all day baby!!

Suny Buffalo Reppin!!

ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NEXTEPICBULG91 View Post

I still get my fair share of matches and what not, but the flow of convos seems so much duller...

I guess because every type of female has a mess of matched at her disposal, but man it feels more and more like a losing battle.

I've noticed that too. Recently I'll run into one that can keep a convo going. I've been going back to some of my backup matches that still follow me on snapchat and plan on meeting with one again.

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What uuuup slayers??

Nm here, just a few milfs and cougars. Played piano and violin with a sax busker and get mad attention. Highly recommended you learn a skill like that one. 6’3 chick the other day wanted me to close but I’d already made plans with another girl for after the date. Shame on me - lost her. Lesson learned - Always Be Closing.

Tinder blows tranny dick. The daily picks now? Haven’t matched a single one of em.

Bumble the beez kneez.

NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ballieveryday View Post
    I've noticed that too. Recently I'll run into one that can keep a convo going. I've been going back to some of my backup matches that still follow me on snapchat and plan on meeting with one again.
    I met up with one of my matches as well..and Im speaking as someone whos used Tinder on and off since 2013.

Most years Id say a lack of matches is the problem, but I dont have that problem. Its the lack of care for the most part on my end.
    San Diego Chargers and Minny Twolves all day baby!!

Suny Buffalo Reppin!!

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

mostly because women are ruined af now theyve all been pumped and dumped endless ammounts of times they got media telling them every man is gonna rape them or has raped them then they have cardi b telling them to be that hoe and make dat money on top of endless dick pics at a swipe of their fingers.. since they are not driven off common sense but emotions theyre all mostly worthless now completey its seriously a joke that any man would get married in this day and age

also tinder is schit its so monetized now they have the algorithm there just to make people spend money in anyway possible be that locking your account banning you pushing you to the back of the line holding messages its a joke also now that any remotley hot girl is a top pick..... aka youl never match with them because the whole city has swiped on them its really a joke
    Last edited by TheIronAsylum; 09-19-2018 at 10:02 PM.

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brightbrah View Post
    this seems to be location dependent..here it is not very active. I think part of the problem is also that they show inactive people to swipe on, whereas tinder stops showing people after a period of inactivity (few days, couple weeks, whatever). In the first week or so of a new account, i do get some decent matches tho. Playin the long game on exactly one girl from this latest account, rest are either not interested/went NC/not my type etc

Btw is it just me or is the "bumble boost" completely worthless? I signed up for the trial, zero change in matches so it clearly doesn't boost you in the sense that tinder does. Doesn't include any superlikes either (those cost $1.99 each)
    Seems like their business model is getting people to sign up for the 2 week free trial and then forgetting to cancel so that they are charged the 40-50 bucks.

40 bucks just to see the people that swiped on you already..no thanks
    Idk man i had the trial for two weeks and it saves a good amount of time. Actually had it for like a month and was hoping it would stay indefinitely. Would definitely stay subscribed if I had that kind of disposable income. Like saving 5mins a day isn’t worth $15/month or whatever, but to a professional without much time to waste it probably would be. If they start nickel and dining people it’ll just turn into another tinder ****show.

Like tinder has been reworked to waste your time/money.

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bumble is weird. I've paid for 'bumble boost' which is essentially their version of tinder gold, in the past, and it was handy. as AP said, money is not a problem for me, so it was worth it just to save my time. Anyway at one point I must have been one of the top profiles in Sydney because I was flooded with likes, something like 40 a day.

An ex-lover of mine actually texted me to tell me I was one of the first people that popped up for her when she downloaded and opened the app at the time, despite being 20kms+ away from her.

However then the entire app goes dead and I rarely get a like. Like I said, it's weird. I have no idea how their queuing algorithm works, and it's hard to try and work it out, because unlike Tinder, they don't use a web API.

The other chit thing about it is I can't lower and hide my age like on Tinder. I run my age way lower and then hide it to match with 18-23yo's. Can't do that on Bumble, I'd have to lower my age and try and pass as it.

I do agree Tinder is garbage now. the last time I had sex with a girl I matched and closed entirely on Tinder was months ago, to get the hot girls you have to follow them on Instagram, then hit them up if they follow back (essentially a 'match'). So my 'Tinder slays' are actually all coming from Instagram now.

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)

The response rate has definitely gone down, on top of the match rate, obv (still not paying) - and when it is flowing well, they can stop responding. They also take much longer to respond than ever before and two, in particular this past week, send me 'txt me (their number)' and they ghost shortly after a few txts (small talk) - no, i'm not doing anything different than before. These chicks just must be part of some super harems and it is as if in your opening message you have to ask them to come to your cities professional sports game with you, to get their attention.

edit: one of the ones who told me to txt her, responded just now, two days later, apologizing, saying it's been a 'hectic' week.
    Last edited by liftyousay; 09-20-2018 at 09:29 PM.

Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hate instagram. Too bad its so prevalent in hooking up now. When Tinder first came girls had no idea how thirsty guys were in general and it was a lot easier to find hook ups. Now with instagram, girls are constantly being told how sexy they are and you are just another fish in a sea on orbiters.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    schits ruined on the real..... the games fukced

also feel like tinder withholds messages now and does some sketchy **** had a bunch of matches just dissapear and the gold number went up now my gold number keeps going up and down

also bumble is trash where im at every time i remake it il get like 10 matches right away with 2 being really hot chicks then after that its all ugly girls like they give you a good spot in the algorithm for a day and then just **** you

Originally Posted by brightbrah View Post
    I'm glad it's working out for one of us lol b/c if their objective is to get me to pay, they're doing it wrong.
    Strong username. Their objective is to make women feel comfortable on dating apps. Contrary to popular belief, the world isn’t entirely filled with greedy ****bags that make their app more difficult to use on purpose. Removing moments, fiddling with their algos making certain ppl appear more often than others.

You see they’re coming out with a university edition? I won’t even have tinder on my phone qhwn that **** happens. Take a guess why they’re doing this, brightbrah.
    What a world we live in when you’re expecting companies to be ran by scumbags.

Look at this chick from daily picks. Selected just for me? You don’t say....

More like here are the chicks being shown my profile. #winning

Last edited by American Psycho; 09-21-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    Look at this chick from daily picks. Selected just for me? You don’t say....
    More like here are the chicks being shown my profile. #winning
    JFC your superlikeables look horrid. Mine all look like models.

I have a feeling superlikeable is heavily weighted on the quality of girls you swipe right on. I'm extremely picky and usually only swipe right on the top 5-10% of women. So all my superlikeables are hot af, despite rarely matching one.

JFC your superlikeables look horrid. Mine all look like models.

I have a feeling superlikeable is heavily weighted on the quality of girls you swipe right on. I'm extremely picky and usually only swipe right on the top 5-10% of women. So all my superlikeables are hot af, despite rarely matching one.
    Over 1,500 matches and not a single one of em as nasty as any of these chicks lol

Last night went to a metal show and moshed for several hours. After went to a crunk type bar with a dude to pick up chicks, he was like 6’10.... Kept getting cockblocked but pulled a few of their numbers still. Me and one of the cockblockers got a drink spilled on us and she pulled her shirt down and showed me her tits. Asked if I could kiss em and she got offended or something like wtf. Played violin for a bum, gonna be a panty dropper in a few months.

Tall dude might actually even be a miscer.

Look at this vermin.

Fastest way to put you in a gulag? Low iq refugees pumping out kids and replacing demographics.

Fun fact: Marx starved and killed over 30,000,000 people.

lol bro tinders retarted a chick opened up the convo compliments me i respond thanks ect got unmatched like wtf

like iv ****ed enoug of these dumb hoes to know from the start and not put up with playing their ****ing games i cant believe yal actually waste time and money on taking these dumb whores out on dates

as soon as one of these tinder skanks demands a date or to be taken out justnext that **** you know this chick has endless guys shes alking to and has been pumped and dumped multiple times like youre not worth being taken out
    Last edited by TheIronAsylum; 09-22-2018 at 04:26 PM.

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    This chick I did back in 2015, changed up her look since, messaged me and tried to get me to meet up with her, denying we ever met when i'd brought it up, saying she was 'in a relationship back then so it couldn't have happened'. Woke up this morning, and her profile was gone. Just lol.

Bros what are some other things like piano that sets you apart and makes girls wet?

I’ve another trick that most of you can probably do right now with just a little practice. I’ve been doing it for 20 years after watching a super wealthy old guy do it - never fails to impress.

Come on with the irl panty dropping tricks brahs.

What’s a good opener for the top left? She’s young.

Bot left unmatched after my msg.

I have a really good bio to match girls out my league, on right.. Ran it in Vegas with good results.

Edit: Can someone rate this game?

Had a mad crush on this girl from tinder a few years ago, she isn’t looking as hot now, (like kinda short looking) but she unmatched me there, so I’ve tried gaming her here.

And this one started off insinuating, but she didn’t catch on and so switched it up. I paid for her dinner and she covered the tickets. We went to a bar with a live band after the show, and she started feeling me up, at three drinks for me, zero for her. The whole time she was talking about the future like it was going to be a st least a little fling. We ended up making out and I felt her up with really hard pda, and she was sucking my tongue. She said “I kinda wanna invite you over” and I replied “we could save it for next time.” Did this cause there was another chick from a show that wanted to smash again.

Really haven’t been using these apps too much. Having a lot of success just meeting people at live music shows. You can sometimes just show up, lock eyes with a girl that’s looking to get boned, and it’s game over. They’ll say anything to get you over to their place. You’re talking about the music or the venue or whatever and they say oh yeah it’s real close to my place. At which point you see if you can get them a drink.

Q: What are you studying?
    A: Marketing, and I’m real close to the college, rode my bike here!

Q: Do you like to smoke?
    A: I haven’t in a while but I’d probably try it again!

Constant barrage. These are typically good girls that don’t get on tinder to find d. Logistics kills 95% of my potential meet ups, and probably at least 50% of those living in the city. Setting up blind dates is harder than being in the same place at the same time with a similar, or better girl.
    Last edited by American Psycho; 09-23-2018 at 07:37 PM.

Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    I’ve another trick that most of you can probably do right now with just a little practice. I’ve been doing it for 20 years after watching a super wealthy old guy do it - never fails to impress.
    And that is?

"Well I was hoping to save the story about my folks passing in a tragic plane crash [girls name] until maybe our 2nd date..."

What should I say back to this PAWG?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lWfn9wg.jpg[/ IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yz1doab.jpg[/I MG]

Tell her you want to see her front triangle because you’re ready to tessellate.

And that is?
    Rate the game from my edit and give us some of your tricks.

Lol that's creative

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gAoYQ4R.jpg[/I MG]

Edit: she replied

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4EiybuW.jpg[/IMG ]

Too tired for small talk. I'll respond tomorrow
    It’s a lucky line, still got a thing with this one:

BRBMM this girl kinda chill for being an Aussie or nah?

Had a black eye in Vegas after the third day, so it messed me up. Still got a couple bangs, one 8.5/10, met her near the strip and we vibed and she was cheap. :x hehe