Page 44 of 163 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 4879
    ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    liked/disliked everyone within a 100 mile radius over the past 14 days and I have nothing to show for it.

guess its time to lay down and rotzo
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any Tinder-specific advice for Montreal?

Do girls respond to directness/sexual messages?
    Should you be upfront that you're just visiting or are girls tired of thirsty tourists?

I speak French.
    Tinder Science Crew

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by boxerbriefsonly View Post

This girl just told me she's only here for a few days but I don't think she understood what I meant though.
    Ended up just saying "I don't know about places open late but I can keep you busy"

What would've been a good alternative?
    I think she understood but just dodged it. I do that sometimes too. Sometimes indirectly by referring to going out like she did, or sometimes I'll just be direct and say I'm only interested in dates, no coming over.

Originally Posted by ClaudeGiroux View Post
    liked/disliked everyone within a 100 mile radius over the past 14 days and I have nothing to show for it.

Yes I run out sometimes too. I just expand the age range then or delete and remake my account.

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've already been warned twice on my new account lol time to scale things back again.

I didn't know you could do this, but my new account isn't linked to my ********. It seems that I'm getting less matches this way even when I boost? Used to get 30+ matches per boost now I only get 10 or so.

Any thoughts? Could this be because its not connected to my fb account?

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by G-Profit View Post
    I've already been warned twice on my new account lol time to scale things back again.

I didn't know you could do this, but my new account isn't linked to my ********. It seems that I'm getting less matches this way even when I boost? Used to get 30+ matches per boost now I only get 10 or so.

Any thoughts? Could this be because its not connected to my fb account?
    Could just be because your account is new and it takes some time to get your ELO score up from girls swiping right on you.

Also if your old account was a while ago it could be because the market has changed and become more difficult for many guys.

From what I understand the online dating market has evolved into a pattern of all girls going after the top tier guys, resulting in those guys getting more options than ever but the lower tier guys getting less or no options.

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Could just be because your account is new and it takes some time to get your ELO score up from girls swiping right on you.

Also if your old account was a while ago it could be because the market has changed and become more difficult for many guys.

From what I understand the online dating market has evolved into a pattern of all girls going after the top tier guys, resulting in those guys getting more options than ever but the lower tier guys getting less or no options.
    It hasn't been long for me at all, probably has something to do with the ELO score like you said.

I'm not an absolute Chad but probably an honest 8/10 always been able to do well on tinder

Originally Posted by G-Profit View Post
    It hasn't been long for me at all, probably has something to do with the ELO score like you said.

I'm not an absolute Chad but probably an honest 8/10 always been able to do well on tinder
    If your face is 8 or above that is Chad status. Also a 7 face can be Chad imo if he has something extra like being athletic or a great body or tall or good personality etc. (The guy I like most now has a 7 face but with those other aspects and being my type he is 8+ to me.)

But yeah if you look good then you just need to let your new account sit for a while to let tinder set your ELO score based on girls swiping right.

Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by pancakemouse View Post
    Any Tinder-specific advice for Montreal?

Do girls respond to directness/sexual messages?
    Should you be upfront that you're just visiting or are girls tired of thirsty tourists?

I speak French.
    why not put your location there and find out yourself?

I ran very direct game during an off season time in Montreal and did very well.

I have a bar date tonight from a double text, so they can work. About one day between the double texts.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I replied to the 18yo Asian chick "how dare you think id endager the health of my future baby momma. #?" she responded something about having a scare once. I said then she needs to show me hers too, if we get that far, lets start with meeting for coffee... Now we wait.

Meeting this chick with the blazing body Wed night. Been slowly escelating txt convo, sexting then bringing it back to chill/romantic so she doesn't think Im all about sex. Meeting my oneitis friday for drinks. Will probably not smash. Then got this 23 yo half Colombian bumble chick that lives with her mom I might stop over friday night and take her to pound town since Moms away.

To the brah that asked about time for dates. My logistics suck so I have to maximize my time investment on dates if I want to smash. Which means Im usually only dating girls that are dtf on date 1, unless they are high quality 8+/10 I will go 2-3-4 dates to smash if we are progressing. Like the girl I dated during Christmas. Was an 8/10. Fingered her/hand job on date 2. BJ/facial date 3. Smash date 4. She lived like 2 minutes from me in her own place so logistics were great. The girl Im dating this Friday is at least an 8 maybe 8.5. My plan is to offer to make her dinner nxt date (date 3) at her place, then might smash or might need another date. Shes cool to split the bill and shes hot af so I dont even mind go long with her. My main girl last year, was at least an 8/10, smashed on date 2.

That said I only have time now for 1 date during the week, plus 1 date every other weekend. This week Im actually planning 3 (seeing the half colombian for a drink near the train station tomorrow, but real quick so Im not even counting it)... So sometimes Ill see two girls during the week but phucks me up sleep wise so try not to.

Im more into quality than quantity although I do have spells where I'll just smash whatever to get another notch. So I normally put girls on rotation if I can (some girls I smash then they flake). Last summer I had my own place and had 4-5, 6+/10 girls I rotated regularly seeing 3 girls/week. This summer really havent had the same luck, mainly because I dont have my own place anymore, and dont have the time I did last year. But Im building pipeline up so can see 3-4 of the girls Im talking to now become regulars.

@pancake solid vid. Thx.

Originally Posted by BlindAtreides View Post
    Do you get most of your matches with guys using boost? Can you even tell if they used boost?

Cause when I started using free Tinder a week ago I was getting matches with cuties with rare hbb's sprinkled in, but it seems to have dried up drastically, and I dont even match with plain janes which leads me to think that either my Elo sucks dick or Tinder is pay to win
    It doesn't notify me if the guy used boost so I don't know. I used my free boost from tinder plus right when I reset my account thinking that might improve my ELO since it's a new account.

The guy from the double text flaked last minute. I was annoyed because I already got ready and was about to leave my house.

But I understand now that it's just part of online dating. Last year it would really confuse me when a guy flaked or ghosted because I thought I did something wrong or it was preventable etc. But now from experience and this thread I understand it just goes with the territory and just shrug it off now.

kvj92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ClaudeGiroux View Post

Same here. Restartet a week ago. Bought tinder plus and boosted for the first half hour. a week later = 2 matches. No responses. Perfect.

TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Brah was it you who had issues wih your libido cause of nofap? Ive been taking this maca+ginseng and Lecithin combo and it seems to help a lot. You should give it a try if you still have issues.
    Yes that was me. Nice, are you taking them all separately or is it in one supplement?

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kvj92 View Post
    Same here. Restartet a week ago. Bought tinder plus and boosted for the first half hour. a week later = 2 matches. No responses. Perfect.
    I'm giving this till the end of August. And it's not because of a lack of matches or anything, I'm going to instead focus on number closing in day to day encounters the rest of the year. These apps are notorious time wasters.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post

She stumped me.
    my yellow fever senses are tingling... thats what I want to be smashing until the end of days mane...

I spoofed to the UK for some lulz ... getting more matches than in my ****ty town. Whats so special about Huddersfield boyos?

traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sup guys, haven't posted here in a about a year. Had a good spell when I first joined tinder last year thanks to this thread. Since then I kind of just got bored/less desire to pursue/life got in the way.

Back on tinder properly now but I think I've ****ed my ELO up because for the last 8 months I wasn't serious about it and would just use my 1 free boost per week and spam right swipe. I now get a much lower quality and quantity of matches. What was the consensus on deleting and remaking account to reset elo? Does it work or does Tinder penalise you for that?

Thanks brahs. Looking to be spending alot more time in here again.

FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    loool

Probably has 1000 guys in the match queue. Does the pic show?
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

Whale whale whale, common ploy to get more snapchat followers
    Legit whale. lol I love how everyone I send this to knows it a whale just by the angle of the pic. It is all in the face. Casualty of mass right swiping.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    had a 8/10 open me with "netflix n chill?" yesterday. blew her off cus i had mad hangover.. or that's what i tell myself.. got mad anxiety issues when i'm not drunk.
    I laugh I rep crew
    always picks 5 crew
    LTC and proud.
    No teddies, small ass and wide shoulders.

Originally Posted by traposaurus View Post
    Sup guys, haven't posted here in a about a year. Had a good spell when I first joined tinder last year thanks to this thread. Since then I kind of just got bored/less desire to pursue/life got in the way.

Back on tinder properly now but I think I've ****ed my ELO up because for the last 8 months I wasn't serious about it and would just use my 1 free boost per week and spam right swipe. I now get a much lower quality and quantity of matches. What was the consensus on deleting and remaking account to reset elo? Does it work or does Tinder penalise you for that?

Thanks brahs. Looking to be spending alot more time in here again.
    I reset mine all the time and haven't had any issues. You just have to give a new account some time and let it sit a few days to get your ELO up again. But I'm female so it might be different for male profiles.

Like discussed on the previous page the market has changed though and gotten more difficult for most guys in general. So if you were off for almost a year the market changed during that time.

traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    I reset mine all the time and haven't had any issues. You just have to give a new account some time and let it sit a few days to get your ELO up again. But I'm female so it might be different for male profiles.

Like discussed on the previous page the market has changed though and gotten more difficult for most guys in general. So if you were off for almost a year the market changed during that time.
    Is that a reset with the same ******** account or a different account?

Is that a reset with the same ******** account or a different account?
    Used to do the same ******** always. I don't have a real ********, just an empty one only for online dating so I always used that.

But now tinder lets you set up just with your phone number without ********, so now I use that instead.

Also I need tips for 2nd dates and beyond. Most girls I have met on tinder I had sex with on the first date because there's loads to talk about on the first date and I can build decent rapport. But 2nd dates there's always way less to talk about and some awkward silences. I generally don't see most girls more than 1/2 times.

I have also been told by ALL the girls I have met that I seem very loud/agressive/lad type on tinder but in real life am very "soft spoken", (always that word specifically lol). Not sure if that's a bad thing? It can't be too bad because I always get the kiss and usually sex at the end but I do sometimes feel like my chat is too general/friendly. How do I build sexual tension and get them thinking about sex, get them more excited etc. without coming off as creepy? Any advice appreciated.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also I need tips for 2nd dates and beyond. Most girls I have met on tinder I had sex with on the first date because there's loads to talk about on the first date and I can build decent rapport. But 2nd dates there's always way less to talk about and some awkward silences. I generally don't see most girls more than 1/2 times.

I have also been told by ALL the girls I have met that I seem very loud/agressive/lad type on tinder but in real life am very "soft spoken", (always that word specifically lol). Not sure if that's a bad thing? It can't be too bad because I always get the kiss and usually sex at the end but I do sometimes feel like my chat is too general/friendly. How do I build sexual tension and get them thinking about sex, get them more excited etc. without coming off as creepy? Any advice appreciated.
    If you like the girl then go to dinner with her for date 2. Talk about more personal stuff if you wanna get to know her. Siblings, where she grew up, etc...

Talk with a deep voice. Make eye contact. Smile somewhat innocently/cute at first then more mischievously. Escalate your touch and level of flirtation. You basically need to transition from friendly into sexual, gradually. Its with your eyes, voice, and hands more than with "what" you say. Its about the escelation of intensity. Dont go for the kiss before youve made other touch contact etc...

<><><>

This response turned me off.

ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are there any other decent apps other than Bumble or Tinder? Or are those two the only legit options at the moment? I'm pretty amazed Tinder is still going on. Every time I think it's dead... I end up getting a pretty good match.

nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ballieveryday View Post
    Are there any other decent apps other than Bumble or Tinder? Or are those two the only legit options at the moment? I'm pretty amazed Tinder is still going on. Every time I think it's dead... I end up getting a pretty good match.
    Coffee Meets Bagel

nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I like doing activities during the 2nd date. Bowling, mini golf, hike, etc. You can talk, but do other stuff than just talk

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nyjets88 View Post
    Coffee Meets Bagel
    Lol I gotta use beans for that chit? Only time I use fukin beans is when I'm making tacos srs
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tinder is boring me. No more matches, it's been 2 weeks now. Used to see good girls but too young 23/24. So I decided to change my config to only show 25/32 girls. Now the app is suggesting me whales.
    In the meantime the only girls I could talked too suddenly stopped, hourraaay !

I thought about reseting my account, but not like in the US, my city is not that big. Everytime you do so, girls can see your profile running around again. As it's been 2 years now, I know girls talk to eachothers and say "hey, this dude is on the app for ages now, either is a ****boy, or either is a pussy".

Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flavioedm4502j is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FrenchDude View Post
    Tinder is boring me. No more matches, it's been 2 weeks now. Used to see good girls but too young 23/24. So I decided to change my config to only show 25/32 girls. Now the app is suggesting me whales.
    In the meantime the only girls I could talked too suddenly stopped, hourraaay !

I thought about reseting my account, but not like in the US, my city is not that big. Everytime you do so, girls can see your profile running around again. As it's been 2 years now, I know girls talk to eachothers and say "hey, this dude is on the app for ages now, either is a ****boy, or either is a pussy".
    Time to move brah. I'd move for pussy. Serious. Gotta **** bro. Basic human need.
    B: 250, D: 400, S: 450
    ----------------
    =Trance family=
    -----------------
    @flaviomassa.r