Page 142 of 163 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,260 of 4879
    ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's been awhile since I posted here. I got some a couple of weeks ago from a match I actually really liked. I stayed over at her place and we smashed two days in a row. Sadly that was it and she blocked me not too long after. I'm actually ok with it since it was a little bit over an hour of a drive, but I finally got a new match who's about 10 mins away. She seems cute, but uses filters in like all her pics so IDK how legit she is.

It took me about like two weeks to get the last chick so I feel like I'm improving with at least meeting up with the chicks instead of waiting too long. I just wish I could get a decent chick I could meet up with more than once or twice.

DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    anyone else get matches but it goes nowhere, convo dies, get ghosted mid convo. no responses to openers ect. I've pretty much given up on tinder cus of those reasons haha
    Ever tried, ever failed..
    No Matter fail again... fail better.

DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ballieveryday View Post
    It's been awhile since I posted here. I got some a couple of weeks ago from a match I actually really liked. I stayed over at her place and we smashed two days in a row. Sadly that was it and she blocked me not too long after. I'm actually ok with it since it was a little bit over an hour of a drive, but I finally got a new match who's about 10 mins away. She seems cute, but uses filters in like all her pics so IDK how legit she is.

It took me about like two weeks to get the last chick so I feel like I'm improving with at least meeting up with the chicks instead of waiting too long. I just wish I could get a decent chick I could meet up with more than once or twice.
    yeah most of my matches were far AF so it couldn't have gone much further than hookups

ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DanSDA View Post
    yeah most of my matches were far AF so it couldn't have gone much further than hookups
    Most my good matches have been like an hour something. I've had to turn down some really cute girls because of distance, but I'm hoping this one that's about ten minutes away is legit. It's good to finally talk to someone that knows about the area. She might be a little bit chubby, but she is cute though. I don't mind some thick girls.

Most my good matches have been like an hour something. I've had to turn down some really cute girls because of distance, but I'm hoping this one that's about ten minutes away is legit. It's good to finally talk to someone that knows about the area. She might be a little bit chubby, but she is cute though. I don't mind some thick girls.
    did you get her number/asked her out yet?
    I set my distance to 30 miles or something, but no way I'll go 30 miles for a girl, it's incase she comes over to nearby where I live which they do sometimes.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

hit her up and ask her for her instagram

go to her TAGGED IN PICS

re-evaluate from there
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ok fellas i thought about going back on tinder after seeing one of my boys still getting a solid set of matches on there...i was going to have these as my 5 pictures (in order) tell me what you guys think

1.me jogging with my dog shirtless at the park.
    2.a wedding photo that shows my height (im 6'4)
    3.a spartan race pic with me and my two buddies
    4.a scenic pic drinking wine with a sunset view
    5. either a pic i have doing rockcliming, gunrange, or skydiving..havent decided that one

lets bring this thread back to life! damn sad times when i had to go to the 13th page in the misc to find this
    San Diego Chargers and Minny Twolves all day baby!!

Suny Buffalo Reppin!!

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    fukcing bull**** remade tinder yesterday got some good matches going about to get their numbers then i get ****in error 403030 within a day

did tinder change anything recently or did i just get unlucky and need to make a new ******** again

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dozens-...new-york-city/

And in NYC of all places, the easiest place to get laid on Tinder in the western English speaking world.

If you were one of these men that stayed around and jumped through these sort of hoops, you are pathetic, seriously. Slapping down cash to get laid is way, way, WAY more respectable than this sad display. Yes, the sexual market in the western English speaking world is totally shot in 2018 and skewed so heavily in women's favors that this is the result, but have some dignity.

AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    spade your opener is gold bro looking to get a good universal response to a chick using this on Ig with great success they reply but want something good
    Alcohol Free |OG Join Date Crew Thread Creator|Misc Cologne Crew|

Product Reviews-See Store Reviews of Reviewed Supplements.

AnimalStrength Equips with True Grits Complete Stack PRE-POST-PROTEIN
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167989823&p=1372931623#post1372931623

AnimalStrength becomes a wrecking ball in the Gym with MusclePharm WRECKAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166733381&p=1346599091#post1346599091

sf813 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sf813 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sf813 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sf813 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sf813 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sf813 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sf813 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sf813 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sf813 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sf813 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sf813 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's the best response to a girl that happens with a simple "Hey" or "Hello" on Bumble?

yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Sounds good brah. You get 6 pics (or 9 on ios) so add a face pic from mid chest up unless you are ugly. Id go with the rock climbing or gun pic for 5...since Im usually turned off seeing a girls face deformed from the wind and some guy mounting her, with his groin attatched to her butt. So the converse might be true for girls seeing guys skydiving, unless you are alone and face doesnt look mutilated.

And post results, screens of convos, pics of matches etc...the only real way to keep this thread alive... is with examples of fresh game and pics of sloots.

Everything else has been asked and answered 100x's over and besides the few app update type posts, it's now just a bunch of regulars checking in with each other on their dating life, and sharing a story or two.

...and theironasylum venting about getting banned for dtf pitching whales every 10 days like clockwork.
    lol'd

NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds good brah. You get 6 pics (or 9 on ios) so add a face pic from mid chest up unless you are ugly. Id go with the rock climbing or gun pic for 5...since Im usually turned off seeing a girls face deformed from the wind and some guy mounting her, with his groin attatched to her butt. So the converse might be true for girls seeing guys skydiving, unless you are alone and face doesnt look mutilated.

And post results, screens of convos, pics of matches etc...the only real way to keep this thread alive... is with examples of fresh game and pics of sloots.

Everything else has been asked and answered 100x's over and besides the few app update type posts, it's now just a bunch of regulars checking in with each other on their dating life, and sharing a story or two.

...and theironasylum venting about getting banned for dtf pitching whales every 10 days like clockwork.
    Appreciate your critique brah. Your actually alot of the reason i decided to give it another go.

Ill be posting every now and then. Only stuff with substance though. I had hundred of matches before with crappy pics, lets see what a new set will do.
    San Diego Chargers and Minny Twolves all day baby!!

Suny Buffalo Reppin!!

AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up DTF screening routine & opener

Posting this to show you fellas this does work and at that i used it on bumble she is a sloot from her Ig i have seen and you will see below lol

help bring me home spade i do not want to ruin this and this is from bumble used your current one and its been working hella good where ever you the mvp for misc for opener to get her attention back and you can see the rest. I want to get the number next she agreed i just want your input on how you close for the number using this strategy? i read the notes from this post and man play by play your right!! reps for this just mind blown https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...5811451&page=5

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167989823&p=1372931623#post1372931623

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166733381&p=1346599091#post1346599091

Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yes or fb/#. Think if banned can't use same fb.
    They have to account for people changing #'s so I don't think there's an issue remaking an account with the same #. Although that could have been the reason my main solo account was banned also since I used the same # to verify as I did with the couples account. Tinder is also super buggy so there's a chance they just phucked up.

Good man.

Yeah my misc tinder/conquest threads are semi brags but also about entertainment, tinder tips and LoL's...I've shared some pretty crazy stories... but way too many haters either overanalyzing/judging or jelly so not worth making them anymore tbh.

Some posts itt are also semi brags, but you have to realize I learned how to be successful on tinder from lurking these threads and applying strategies other brahs posted with results, who were also semi-bragging. I don't hold anything back from sharing. Lines, gifs, strategy, bio etc...all open source. The best feeling is not a high five or rep from me posting an ass pic. It's from hearing brahs used my material, advice, etc. with success. Brahs itt have legit given me credit for helping them lose their virginity. That's worth 20,000 rep points for me.

And yeah market and your value in that market dictate your ability to attract women on tinder or any where else. Tinder is mostly about appearance, but certain personal qualities can be demonstrated through images to improve your results.
    When you make a new account, you use the "login with phone number option"?

Online, you can also make an account like this. Has anyone tried this?

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    HockeyBacon18 just wanted to lyk about that girl from a while back - you were right, I should've listened.

malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    will impregnate every girl of tinder soon

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OneWayFS View Post
    HockeyBacon18 just wanted to lyk about that girl from a while back - you were right, I should've listened.
    not even sure what i said but i enjoy being right
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AnimalStrength View Post
    Posting this to show you fellas this does work and at that i used it on bumble she is a sloot from her Ig i have seen and you will see below lol

help bring me home spade i do not want to ruin this and this is from bumble used your current one and its been working hella good where ever you the mvp for misc for opener to get her attention back and you can see the rest. I want to get the number next she agreed i just want your input on how you close for the number using this strategy? i read the notes from this post and man play by play your right!! reps for this just mind blown https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...5811451&page=5

[IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d129/raqibg89nimalstrength/IMG_2458_zps2dtj3pxe.G]
    just ask gor her number and meet up.

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also noticed droid doesn't have the 9 Pic option but does show 9 pics for profiles.

Not worth logging in to my iPhone with my new account and running the risk of being banned.

What should I say next?

say the usual stuff with less sexual direct words.

Hope the brazilian works out, sounds like she is scared of getting attsched because of the age differenve. If only you felt that way towards the dominican now you would be having threesomes every weekend.

Said this

Cool, What’s your number I’ll text you and we can plan something out

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post
    not even sure what i said but i enjoy being right
    Correct it was that girl from a while back in my threads and itt and you said basically to end it. I started talking to her for a bit and yesterday I asked her what she was doing and she said her friend is in charge of the night so I didn't reply for the rest of the day since it's normal

They came to the same bar as us later that night and she was with another guy. Hugged me and went off with him

U were right. I mean I'm not mad or anything since at the end of the day we weren't together but yea. That was new for me so I left early cause I'm not trying to see her get taken home by another guy

Part of me thinks it probably would've been different if I replied and said let's meet up like usual instead of disregarding it but oh well chit happens

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so is it real that now you cant remake profiles.... do they really track the number you used for the sms token?

do you have to switch apple id to make a new account?

new number or sim card??

tinders such a joke

yep new account is ghost banned no matches boosted no matches what a fukcing joke

how do you create new accounts now ??

do you have to make new apple ids?

seems as though they have photo recognition now so if youre banned you cant use old photos
    Last edited by TheIronAsylum; 08-26-2018 at 08:54 PM.

looks like this is a common thing now people getting banned permed

trying to find out what the common thing could be is it new number or new apple id or do you need to have a new phone

can they detect the phone ?? or would they only be able to tell the phone number with the token text? or the apple id once you log into it???

SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Device information
    We collect information from and about the device(s) you use to access our services, including:

- hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specific and apps settings and characteristics, app crashes, advertising IDs (such as Google’s AAID and Apple's IDFA, both of which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device’ settings), browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g., IMEI/UDID and MAC address);
    - information on your wireless and mobile network connection, like your service provider and signal strength;
    - information on device sensors such as accelerometers, gyroscopes and compasses.
    from their privacy page

Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE1290 View Post
    from their privacy page
    so which of those do you think it is and how do you bypass it

SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    so which of those do you think it is and how do you bypass it
    i'm sure its easy for them to retain all this info. How long they keep and track it is anyone's guess.

Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000)
    Give it 100%

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone else never get laid unless the girl hits you up first? i notice that if they dont hit you up they're a waste of time

also saying anything sexual never works for me