Page 122 of 163 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 4879
    Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Who has had good success using Tinder while travelling or even just doing the business trip thing for a few days? I will be going on a trip to Europe for about a month, but will only be spending 3-5 days in each major city and then moving on to the next one. I wouldn't mind going on a couple of dates and smashing a couple locals in different cities during my trip. What strategies have worked for you?

Would you passport to cities in advance and try to set up meet-ups for when you arrive? I could see the drawback of this being that many locals don't want to plan to hook up with some foreigner a few days in advance while he's passing through.

Or, alternatively, is it best rely on the new city boost and hope to set something up the day of or next day? This also has the "strike while the iron's hot" advantage of being able to run some game and get her excited to meet you right away, when she might not have considered it otherwise.

Other general Tinder travel tips that have worked?

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by liftyousay View Post
    -have a wart on your dink all of a sudden? apply the inside of a ripe banana peel on it, 10 min at a time, a couple times a day. will be gone in a few days. got rid of two, this way, that have been gone for over a year now, nearing two years.
    ok yes but this advice doesnt seem golden if the person does in fact have herpes

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Zainius View Post
    2 a week on avg... I hope you wrapped up with this one bro.
    always. learned my lesson a couple years ago. also she happened to be a rare, honest one, so don't be deceived into thinking the ones you guys are taking down are little, celibate angels.

Protip:
    -have a wart on your dink all of a sudden? apply the inside of a ripe banana peel on it, 10 min at a time, a couple times a day. will be gone in a few days. got rid of two, this way, that have been gone for over a year now, nearing two years.
    -have jock itch from plowing and your balls touching their private, (likely) wet region? rub the inside of a ripe banana peel on your sack, a couple times a day, letting it air dry.

you're welcome

side note: at the end of the year that I took down 71, in 2016, i got one of the most comprehensive STD tests, including the taking of my blood and urine, which even tells you if you have HIV and the likes. everything came back negative.

Originally Posted by Scotty. View Post
    Who has had good success using Tinder while travelling or even just doing the business trip thing for a few days? I will be going on a trip to Europe for about a month, but will only be spending 3-5 days in each major city and then moving on to the next one. I wouldn't mind going on a couple of dates and smashing a couple locals in different cities during my trip. What strategies have worked for you?

Would you passport to cities in advance and try to set up meet-ups for when you arrive? I could see the drawback of this being that many locals don't want to plan to hook up with some foreigner a few days in advance while he's passing through.

Or, alternatively, is it best rely on the new city boost and hope to set something up the day of or next day? This also has the "strike while the iron's hot" advantage of being able to run some game and get her excited to meet you right away, when she might not have considered it otherwise.

Other general Tinder travel tips that have worked?
    yes. spoofed 2-3 days in advance. have fkd chicks in other countries and states this way, while only being there 2 full days and 3 nights. they usually can tell youre just passing through, anyways, by your looks and how you likely do not fit with the guys that live there, too much, or your college/work in your bio gives it away. i've just ran numbers game, inviting them over and using scarcity in how i'm only there a couple days. sure, some will be put off and won't meet, but who cares about those ones, anyways. plenty will be up for it - excitement of sampling new cock and it being near impossible of you being all clingy/stalkerish, though sometimes they're also not available right then and there, so you end up missing them as you jet on back home, the next morning. also make it seem like you come back, at least a couple times out of the year/it's not your first time there, to whichever place youre in, when the small talk begins to kick in, painting a picture of it maybe, just maybe, it not being the last time you will see each other.

Originally Posted by OneWayFS View Post
    ok yes but this advice doesnt seem golden if the person does in fact have herpes
    don't kiss/make contact with a person who clearly shows symptoms? I don't know, guess i've just been lucky, 170 girls later (171 flaked tonight, but should be back).

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i love how this pos app waits until my account is locked and under review until i get like 15 20 notifications and messages now that i cant check them lmao

Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any pros and cons of a gym date? She loves to squat and i'm trying to do a little PT for her workout, but also need help trying to send some flirtatious message.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kiny0 View Post
    Any pros and cons of a gym date? She loves to squat and i'm trying to do a little PT for her workout, but also need help trying to send some flirtatious message.
    Ive never done it but I gotta think that those kind of dates are WAYY better than the standard coffee or dinner date.
    see her in some gym clothes (Hngg) play with her a bit, spot her
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kiny0 View Post
    i've done it for second dates but never firsts. It's fun, but don't expect to get a good work out, just go in with the mindset of making her sweat a little and have fun. Maybe show off a little, but no max weight only **** like push ups, pull ups, muscle ups and chit.
    I laugh I rep crew
    always picks 5 crew
    LTC and proud.
    No teddies, small ass and wide shoulders.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i took a pic with my buddies very photogenic goldendoodle and put it as my pic #1

girl matches, immediately wants to meet pupper

have to tell her dog lives with parents, while im away at school

tell her to come over and make sure shes worthy of meeting pupper

proceed to smash

lol, literally went through my tinder matches last weekend and just spammed them all the same thing cause im moving home for summer soon and will probably restart account to have more local matches
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So interesting night last night...

Met up with the girl I've been talking to again at a club. It was really dead that night. But at one point I left to go get something from my car and came across these 4 hispanic gangbanger looking dudes. They start talking with me by my car in the dorm parking lot and obviously I'm a little buzzed so I miss out on all these cues.

This girl and her bf were loading up their car a few feet away and as soon as they left I was like "well, peace guys..." and as soon as I turned around one of them clocked me in the back of the neck (thank god it wasn't lights out lmao). I just turned around like "what the ****" and it was 4v1 so I bolted and they chased. Luckily I'm not a slow cuck and they were too low IQ (ironic given me) and didn't cut me off or that wouldn't have ended well. It was totally unprovoked, I guess I was just an easy target being alone + night + perceived drunk + no one else around.

Ran into a mcdonalds and these people convinced me to talk to the cops, so I did and apparently they'd picked them up because a security guard saw it all (strong non-power tripping cops, smh (semi-srs)). I wasn't trying to press charges cause I didn't know if they went through my car or not and saw my addy/name + I live with my sis atm, so...

the whole time the girl was texting me asking if I ditched them lmao

Ended up taking her home but I was still shook from earlier that I couldn't really get into it. Legit all I could think about were all the scenarios in which I could've gotten fukked in that situation. I wasn't scared, but mostly annoyed that I had to run and made the choice to try to pass these obviously sketch looking dudes up. Didn't have any adrenaline rush which I thought was weird.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ wow thank God you're Ok brah. I've been hospitalized in those situations when I was in my early 20's. It hardens you and you learn. I once got jumped at a club owned by legit Russian mobsters for hitting on 1 of their girls (I was drunk). I don't remember anything other than suddenly waking up in the back of an ambulance. Took me a few weeks to recover and I bare scars on my face from that incident. I later found out a black dude also got jumped by them for something a few days earlier and he wasnt as lucky. They took a brick from an ally and smashed his face with it...

<><><><><><><>

Was seeing this pretty blonde chick for a lil bit and she suddenly phuckin ghosted me. Wtf? She was worried I was going to smash and dash and she ended up doing it to me...

So I relapsed last week and downloaded the tinder app. This feed feature is pretty useless and is slowing the app from firing up the convo section for me. A-Noy-ing...

But building up a solid pipeline. Teeing this cute dirty blonde chick up for our 1st date this weekend...

Will post SS's of txt convo after I convert this one to show how my flirty game got her talking about sex 1st.

Then got 2 more half way decent looking blonde girls lined up for next weekend.

How you brahs doin?
    Last edited by spadelexus; 04-13-2018 at 02:15 PM.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Abundance mentality.

When you don't save girls numbers so get them all mixed up lol

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Abundance mentality.

When you don't save girls numbers so get them all mixed up lol
    lmao at dunno if i can just go to a strangers house

strong sloot defence, that you should easily be able to penetrate.
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post

Will post SS's of txt convo after I convert this one to show how my flirty game got her talking about sex 1st.

Then got 2 more half way decent looking blonde girls lined up for next weekend.

How you brahs doin?
    #17 on the year for me last night. Convinced her to come over at like 10pm after my intended date for the night flaked earlier. Cute 6/10 asian girl with a really nice body. She was super shy/awkward though and the sex wasn't great.

Still on pace for my 52 in 52 weeks in 2018.

maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So a while back I went on this tinder date with some waspy ER doc. He wasnt really interested. Then he creeps my snaps for a few weeks and we meet up for a cocktail brunch. This time he's treating me like a princess but he still doesnt make a move. Anyway a week goes by and he calls me multiple times while he's in costa rica. Set up a date for later in the week but really confused about the 180 his interest levels did. I've lost some weight, hope its not as shallow as that but it probs is tbh.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post
    i took a pic with my buddies very photogenic goldendoodle and put it as my pic #1

girl matches, immediately wants to meet pupper

have to tell her dog lives with parents, while im away at school

tell her to come over and make sure shes worthy of meeting pupper

proceed to smash

lol, literally went through my tinder matches last weekend and just spammed them all the same thing cause im moving home for summer soon and will probably restart account to have more local matches
    wtf?..
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

How often are you guys able to get a girl to come straight over to your place for the first meeting?
    so many times I will have a girl who is clearly interested in a least coming over..even possibly having sex but they want to meet in public first. Thats happened a ton of times but I was too lazy.
    just curious what you guys do usually. Actually go out?
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    How often are you guys able to get a girl to come straight over to your place for the first meeting?
    so many times I will have a girl who is clearly interested in a least coming over..even possibly having sex but they want to meet in public first. Thats happened a ton of times but I was too lazy.
    Maybe like 1 out of every 15-20 will come straight over for me, and they are usually on the lower end of the attractiveness scale. Then again, I almost never ask attractive girls to come straight over - I actually like going on dates.

NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any one got some advice on a bio, first time making a tinder and I know I shouldn't put some serious, boring stuff, but I can't think of anything cheeky without looking like a douch.

ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    I feel like it never works out when you meet them in public. I usually have them come to my place or I go to their place for the first time. There's one mexican chick I'm trying to talk to who lives like 5 mins from this brewery that's about 20 mins from me so I might make an attempt to see her as long as I can crash at her place that night.

Originally Posted by ballieveryday View Post
    I feel like it never works out when you meet them in public.
    thats why I always try to avoid that.
    plus I am pretty boring/autistic so they will ghost.
    Coffee dates are too boring.
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm noticing a fair few girls with age hidden now. Are these girls all subscribed to Tinder plus or is the age hiding setting now available to everyone or is it available free to women or something?

Why in the world would a girl pay for Tinder!? Especially here...

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sloots gonna spook

jbfox is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Long time lurker. First time poster.
    Reading these threads has been very useful, but I'm stopping Tinder to settle down. A man has to grow up sometime. Anyway, I wanted to give something back as a parting gift.

ELO score: Instead of swiping in Manila or somewhere to raise it, just turn on looking for Women & Men (obligatory no homo). Loads more people swiping right on you, while you are swiping no on them. Noticeable spike in the quality of women I was swiping and matching.

Try it out boyos. Made a huge difference for me

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Last edited by dj924s; 04-27-2018 at 09:37 PM.

Boys, I think I'm fuking it up with the oneitis? So Wed. night I couldn't fully get into banging her out due to what happened. She talked to her friend who's been trying to push me to get with her and be more aggressive and he said that I "make her feel unwanted," on top of her already thinking I'm just stringing her along

I asked what she was doing Friday (no reply) then I texted her that night while drunk yes but I got the point across clear enough that I am into her and am not trying to play her but she's been NC on me.

Did I dun goof for trying to play it like someone with options and not be on the clingier side? I'm not going to triple text her so ball's in her court. I'll see her this week for sure via friends but still. For once I actually want something with this girl, fwb at the very least.

It's too late to ask her on a date now (triple text) and besides that I've tried to do everything short of straight up telling her I really want something with her (that'd be cringe af). But I get the impression that she thinks I'm just some a$$hole (fair)

In the meanwhile though I've started talking to another chick as a backup just in case things fall through with this first one despite the advice of my friends

Honestly this whole thing just makes me feel like a full retard for starting to get attached like this. I'm not used to talking to girls long term (yes 3 weeks is long) since I usually just NC after banging 98% of the time
    Last edited by OneWayFS; 04-15-2018 at 10:22 PM.

Registered User RespectYourself's Avatar
    RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looks like all past ninja pix i posted have been wiped clean cause the site I, and many others, surely, were using to host images, changed names

from
    https://postimg.org

to
    https://postimages.org

hopefully theyre able to move servers over somehow

rip

for now
    Just use imgur from now on.
    Time flies like an arrow; Fruit flies like a banana.

Boys, I think I'm fuking it up with the oneitis? So Wed. night I couldn't fully get into banging her out due to what happened. She talked to her friend who's been trying to push me to get with her and be more aggressive and he said that I "make her feel unwanted," on top of her already thinking I'm just stringing her along

I asked what she was doing Friday (no reply) then I texted her that night while drunk yes but I got the point across clear enough that I am into her and am not trying to play her but she's been NC on me.

Did I dun goof for trying to play it like someone with options and not be on the clingier side? I'm not going to triple text her so ball's in her court. I'll see her this week for sure via friends but still. For once I actually want something with this girl, fwb at the very least.

It's too late to ask her on a date now (triple text) and besides that I've tried to do everything short of straight up telling her I really want something with her (that'd be cringe af). But I get the impression that she thinks I'm just some a$$hole (fair)

In the meanwhile though I've started talking to another chick as a backup just in case things fall through with this first one despite the advice of my friends

Honestly this whole thing just makes me feel like a full retard for starting to get attached like this. I'm not used to talking to girls long term (yes 3 weeks is long) since I usually just NC after banging 98% of the time
    here is a tip: women are not rationale and make no sense. there's no use in thinking 'i should have done this' or 'done that' - at least not now as you cannot rewind time. all you can do is put the ball in her court, which you said you've done. get a lay count of at least 100, and you'll stop giving a damn, about any of them/oneitis will last half a day, until the next one appears.

you say you're for sure going to see her this week (via friends). I think you shouldn't. it will be good for you. maybe you'll hear her bringing you up wondering where you are, from another friend? who knows. just disappear. you're being too much of a puppy/lap top, at the moment.

you're thinking too small.

"everything short of straight up telling her I really want something with her (that'd be cringe af)"

dating , you getting laid, relationships is all up to them. they should be the ones demanding your attention and you being their bf. it will never work out, how you really want and envision it working out, the other way around. you cannot talk them into it, but sure can talk them out of it, which is what youre doing by giving her too much attention, thus why you should give her space away from you, to suck other cocks, if she pleases. she's not your girl.

ah, aint women's lib/feminism grand?

adapt

or

be left out

here is a tip: women are not rationale and make no sense. there's no use in thinking 'i should have done this' or 'done that' - at least not now as you cannot rewind time. all you can do is put the ball in her court, which you said you've done. get a lay count of at least 100, and you'll stop giving a damn, about any of them/oneitis will last half a day, until the next one appears.

you say you're for sure going to see her this week (via friends). I think you shouldn't. it will be good for you. maybe you'll hear her bringing you up wondering where you are, from another friend? who knows. just disappear. you're being too much of a puppy/lap top, at the moment.

you're thinking too small.

"everything short of straight up telling her I really want something with her (that'd be cringe af)"

dating , you getting laid, relationships is all up to them. they should be the ones demanding your attention and you being their bf. it will never work out, how you really want and envision it working out, the other way around. you cannot talk them into it, but sure can talk them out of it, which is what youre doing by giving her too much attention, thus why you should give her space away from you, to suck other cocks, if she pleases. she's not your girl.

ah, aint women's lib/feminism grand?

adapt

or

be left out
    You talking about the exact opposite of what I'm experiencing? Her complaint is that I seem not to care about her or find her attractive at all and am only keeping her around just because. Her friend says she wants to fuk the chit out of me but I'm not being aggressive enough (for the 4+ times we've been out together I've only bothered to take her home 2 times and both times I "forgot" condoms).

It's me playing the distance game that got me here and disregarding her for a straight week for another girl will probably just validate her beliefs that I just do not give a fukk about her.

It's not like I'm fighting other dudes for her, she literally goes out and just waits for me to come so she can hook up, it's not like shes going home with other dudes

I've never dated because I never want to commit to a person and having a oneitis is rare for me and idk how to cope with it, nor do I know how to maintain talking to a girl for this long so I am struggling hard af, esp. Since her friends are making it sound like she doesn't just wanna be used like some random fuk

I think one of the other brahs itt was right and I need to take her on a real date and let her know I want to fuk the absolute chit out of her before it's totally over. Seeing her will be inevitable tho unless I just don't want to go out with my friends
    Last edited by OneWayFS; 04-16-2018 at 12:10 AM.

You talking about the exact opposite of what I'm experiencing? Her complaint is that I seem not to care about her or find her attractive at all and am only keeping her around just because. Her friend says she wants to fuk the chit out of me but I'm not being aggressive enough (for the 4+ times we've been out together I've only bothered to take her home 2 times and both times I "forgot" condoms).

It's me playing the distance game that got me here and disregarding her for a straight week for another girl will probably just validate her beliefs that I just do not give a fukk about her.

It's not like I'm fighting other dudes for her, she literally goes out and just waits for me to come so she can hook up, it's not like shes going home with other dudes

I've never dated because I never want to commit to a person and having a oneitis is rare for me and idk how to cope with it, nor do I know how to maintain talking to a girl for this long so I am struggling hard af, esp. Since her friends are making it sound like she doesn't just wanna be used like some random fuk

I think one of the other brahs itt was right and I need to take her on a real date and let her know I want to fuk the absolute chit out of her before it's totally over. Seeing her will be inevitable tho unless I just don't want to go out with my friends
    youre obviously young then. sounds almost like High School days, or something, where their choices are much limited. it's on you. should be trying to smash in the first 1-3 meets, planning things that eventually lead up to being alone together in private, at whose ever place. she prob thinks you dont dig her cause youre not pushing the smash along how other guys she's been with, before you, have, making her miss Chad Thundercock, all of a sudden.

ps you don't need to let her know. let your actions do the talking ie. get her back to a private place, like i said above.

you're making this a lot more complicated than it needs to be, breh #virginvibes

youre obviously young then. sounds almost like High School days, or something, where their choices are much limited. it's on you. should be trying to smash in the first 1-3 meets, planning things that eventually lead up to being alone together in private, at whose ever place. she prob thinks you dont dig her cause youre not pushing the smash along how other guys she's been with, before you, have, making her miss Chad Thundercock, all of a sudden.

ps you don't need to let her know. let your actions do the talking ie. get her back to a private place, like i said above.
    Lmao. Funny enough she's a college freshman and I'm a senior. At FSU of all places. There's no reason this should be happening. And according to her friend she was never a slot and only had 2 guys before me (this can't be true, I'm hoping he was lying tbh).

Yeah next time I see her I'm gonna be aggressive as fuk since that's what she wants. And we'll be going back to my place instead of hers.

And I made it official boyos. No point in keeping it if I'm not gonna message my matches (and I only opened it once this week anyway). Inb4 I'm back in a week