Page 116 of 163 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,480 of 4879
    codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had a terrible date tonight. Loud, obnoxious St Paddy's day bar crowd. Ugly acne-ridden girl. Was like talking to a guy. ****
    Any way of identifying yourself based on something you've done rather than what you have or are?
    No?
    Then I'm not surprised you're unhappy.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I finally found a girl that is exactly what im looking for.
    could have a solid fuk buddy for the first time.

also, I discovered a glitch if you use the tinder browser alongside with the phone app.
    It will screw up the distance and say they are super far away.
    I unmatched like 5 hot girls because it said they were 220 km away but I realized the browser fuks things up..
    I was unmatching girls for the past few weeks for it for no reason..sigh.

My new method is reseting my account by thursday and boosting and that way you will get some girls looking for some fun for the weekend or something.
    boost is the only valuable feature on tinder so you can keep deleting and restarting to get a new boost which works
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

TSBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    I finally found a girl that is exactly what im looking for.
    could have a solid fuk buddy for the first time.

also, I discovered a glitch if you use the tinder browser alongside with the phone app.
    It will screw up the distance and say they are super far away.
    I unmatched like 5 hot girls because it said they were 220 km away but I realized the browser fuks things up..
    I was unmatching girls for the past few weeks for it for no reason..sigh.

My new method is reseting my account by thursday and boosting and that way you will get some girls looking for some fun for the weekend or something.
    boost is the only valuable feature on tinder so you can keep deleting and restarting to get a new boost which works
    You get a free boost when you restart?
    *Good Taste Crew*

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last night was successful. Got this message at 10:30 pm, invited her over. 21 year old American girl, solid 7/10 for me. Love how forward Americans are

*Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TSBrah View Post
    You get a free boost when you restart?
    I have gold so they give you 1 boost per MONTH. which sucks.
    So I can use boost as much as I can, see if I get new girls attention. restart if I dont like who I got and reboost
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Only 1 boost a month wtf? When I had plus it was one a week.
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    I have gold so they give you 1 boost per MONTH. which sucks.
    So I can use boost as much as I can, see if I get new girls attention. restart if I dont like who I got and reboost
    Why spend extra for gold when you can get the same thing for plus? or does it give you more matches since you pay extra for it?

Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ballieveryday View Post
    Why spend extra for gold when you can get the same thing for plus? or does it give you more matches since you pay extra for it?
    I'm debating getting Gold as a time saver. It's only an extra 4 bucks a month which is nothing. I was pretty against it as being useless, but Bumble recently gave me a 14 day trial of their equivalent of Tinder Gold, and it's great! You don't have to waste a chitload of time swiping to get all your matches, can get the ones who have moved out of your distance range, and can also control the timing of who you want to match with so you don't run into the problem of running 15 convos at once.

youtubeguy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youtubeguy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youtubeguy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youtubeguy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youtubeguy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youtubeguy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youtubeguy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youtubeguy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youtubeguy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youtubeguy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youtubeguy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Scotty. View Post
    I'm debating getting Gold as a time saver. It's only an extra 4 bucks a month which is nothing. I was pretty against it as being useless, but Bumble recently gave me a 14 day trial of their equivalent of Tinder Gold, and it's great! You don't have to waste a chitload of time swiping to get all your matches, can get the ones who have moved out of your distance range, and can also control the timing of who you want to match with so you don't run into the problem of running 15 convos at once.
    don't buy gold. ever since I got plus and got gold my matches have decrease significantly. just use the free app

Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500)
    I didn’t know you could get tinder plus without getting tinder gold

SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Scotty. View Post
    Gold sounds pointless, I've always assumed girls who liked you would appear near the top of your stack anyway.

Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scotty. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE1290 View Post
    Gold sounds pointless, I've always assumed girls who liked you would appear near the top of your stack anyway.
    I thought it sounded pointless too until getting the Bumble free trial version. It's pretty great. I won't pay the exorbitant amount for it on Bumble for that feature alone once it expires, but an extra $4 a month for the Tinder version seems worth it to me. It wouldn't be if you're only getting a match or two a day, but if you get a bunch, being able to select and manage them is super useful. It's also just kind of nice to see who is swiping you without having to swipe them back first as well.

good question haha
    but I like the feature of gold of seeing who liked you beforehand
    instead of swiping 1000 times, you can see the few girls that liked you from the boost in seconds
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Met a chick last week, went back to her place and the clothes stayed on. Dry humped like teenagers......

Same thing last night. But a little more aggressive, found out she won't have sex with me until I get tested since her friend just had an incident from bumble...

What do. I was just tested in october too. Fukin jumping through hoops

eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys I need some help here. I usually use tinder and my game is pretty good. I would say I get numbers of around 60% of matches.

I recently started using the inner circle app. In this app you don't need to match to message. You can message any girls in your area. It's better than your average dating app becuase applicants are screened and many rejected. Which means better ratio.

I'm having trouble with cold openers. I have used the matching knitted sweaters line but I hardly get responses.

Can anyone suggest good openers on random messages?

After I get their attention I can carry the conversation from there.

Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Abjam View Post
    Met a chick last week, went back to her place and the clothes stayed on. Dry humped like teenagers......

Same thing last night. But a little more aggressive, found out she won't have sex with me until I get tested since her friend just had an incident from bumble...

What do. I was just tested in october too. Fukin jumping through hoops
    just get tested. What happened to her friend?

Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiny0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eccoblaster View Post
    Hey guys I need some help here. I usually use tinder and my game is pretty good. I would say I get numbers of around 60% of matches.

I recently started using the inner circle app. In this app you don't need to match to message. You can message any girls in your area. It's better than your average dating app becuase applicants are screened and many rejected. Which means better ratio.

I'm having trouble with cold openers. I have used the matching knitted sweaters line but I hardly get responses.

Can anyone suggest good openers on random messages?

After I get their attention I can carry the conversation from there.

Open with a direct question or something that will get her attention before popping the cold open (ex. mind if im direct with you?)
    Then follow up with something along the lines in this link: http://www.seductionbase.com/seducti.../br/385_3.html

cold opens are a 50/50 chance, but pay close attention to her pictures and/or bio and utilize that to describe about her. Doesn't have to be exactly those lines but more in depth about her than just randomizing it.

enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    another day another girl, yet I still feel so depressed. FUK MY LIFE. All the randoms can now obviously tell that I'm in a lot of pain over my ex.

maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by enzo818 View Post
    another day another girl, yet I still feel so depressed. FUK MY LIFE. All the randoms can now obviously tell that I'm in a lot of pain over my ex.
    Dont do it. I have oneitis for a someone who lost all interest and ghosted, trying to date is useless. Actually even snapping or whatever is useless. No chemistry, compare them, don't want them. Just self improve for a bit. I got a new job, quit smoking, losing weight etc. You'll feel better once things all these things are going right for you. Plus when you're ready to actually date you'll be a better person.
    Or you could just bang sloots till you have no feels anymore.

Sweet Prince of Paupers salamisalem's Avatar
    salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by enzo818 View Post
    it's alright buddy i get it. broke up with one girl i was crazy about a few months ago, and before that this girl whom i'll never forget dumped me. Now i flirt and kiss and get a lot of attention but never have any desire to seal the deal. frankly i started to be concerned i was gay. but the truth is we have higher standards now so random hoes just don't do it.

we'll make it throogh this man. what's caused me less pain is what the dude above said ^ , which is to take a break from it all and work on myself. our slayer skills will always still be there when we get back to it - if anything we'll be improved so it'll be even more powerful
    We're all gonna make it crew

just decide on what you ACTUALLY want and then make it happen. thats it. ignore the rest and put in the work and one day you'll find your happy - vampirelol

You win or you learn

B: 275 D: 415 S: 315 = 1005 (11/2015)

mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Signed up and bought Tinder Plus too as I'm travelling to NY in a few days. Having some success so far but I am confused over the use of super likes and what would be a suitable person to use them on. I'm somewhere around average looking myself so I don't think its worthwhile to use them on some high and mighty instasloot, but rather on people who seem to be a bit more humorous with their bios. When would you guys say is the most appropriate time to use them?

The last thing I was wondering is when is most suitable to send the first message after a match? So far waiting a day or so has had a better reaction to those I messaged 1-3 hours later but my sample size is still way to low. Any recommendations here?

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mhrreturns View Post
    Signed up and bought Tinder Plus too as I'm travelling to NY in a few days. Having some success so far but I am confused over the use of super likes and what would be a suitable person to use them on. I'm somewhere around average looking myself so I don't think its worthwhile to use them on some high and mighty instasloot, but rather on people who seem to be a bit more humorous with their bios. When would you guys say is the most appropriate time to use them?

The last thing I was wondering is when is most suitable to send the first message after a match? So far waiting a day or so has had a better reaction to those I messaged 1-3 hours later but my sample size is still way to low. Any recommendations here?
    Use superlikes on girls that are a bit out of your normal range. So if you date 6s, use them on 6.5s or 7s

As the adage goes, best time to message a girl is yesterday. second best time is now. So do it immediately
    Tinder Science Crew

RAPBAK THANKS FOR READING bee su's Avatar
    bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok got this match. i didnt even know what i was doing when i sent a heart emoji. you know the flung heart thing? had no idea it was going to do that. well shet happened and she responded. chatted up and got number and set a date for later.

will update.

Sig line can't be a novel
    THANKS FOR READING
    20 IS 20. ATLEAST POST IN THE THREAD.
    THANKS FOR READING
    KNEE DRAGGER - HTC
    THANKS FOR READING
    THANKS FOR READING

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bee su View Post
    ok got this match. i didnt even know what i was doing when i sent a heart emoji. you know the flung heart thing? had no idea it was going to do that. well shet happened and she responded. chatted up and got number and set a date for later.

will update.

[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/499e68d2d7f8d229859f5f2a94659735/tumblr_mqq4vfAKZm1qgxy6bo1_500.gif[/ig]
    Go for PIITB.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxcrush has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Spoke to this tall hot air force dude that super liked me a while back and i really liked him. He went away for training but is coming back in a few weeks, which gives me time to keep self improving. Gonna create a new tinder with ab pics probably next week. Also matched with a guy that is out of my league tbh but it turns out we have a mutual best friend. Dudes like an 8.5 and prettier than me. Not gonna set up any meets rn tho.

RAPBAK THANKS FOR READING bee su's Avatar
    bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Go for PIITB.
    things went really well. yaddday addda yadda. pretty much ate and drank then dropped me off. few minutes later she ask what else we can do? thats after a few minutes of me already being home and her driving away. did other things and later that night she turned my cheek and kissed me. i was really going to kiss her at the end of the night. thats just what i was planning to do. talked and made out several times through out.

neat.jpeg

finally not a flake or a 0 conversation going no where person.
    THANKS FOR READING
    20 IS 20. ATLEAST POST IN THE THREAD.
    THANKS FOR READING
    KNEE DRAGGER - HTC
    THANKS FOR READING
    THANKS FOR READING

got back from celebrating with friends. was just going through old tinder matches and replying to msgs, saw the old convi between me and oneitis. fuark bros was sad how cute it was. i sent a sad emoji i think idk im many beers in fml. gonna look at a hot guys insta.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    tinders completely dead boyoys

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    I get matches that trickle in. For me, bumble is really the ghost town out of nowhere. Makes me wonder.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    One of my buddies is killing it on tinder, matches roll in everyday for him, not 8-9s but 6-7s. Has some pretty average pictures, nothing spectacular, although he does say hes 6' on the profile. He has had the account for 3-4 years now without ever resetting it, claims that's why his account is on fire.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.