Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered Sik Kunt 97Camry4Lyfe's Avatar
    97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000)

This is how every man should start his day

Got this off reddit

"Hi everyone,
    Just a little bit about myself: Early 30's. Married, no kids. I start work at 7AM.
    4:15AM - I wake up. Immediately upon waking, I throw back a big glass of cold water - this part alone will help kick-start your morning.

I do a few minutes of exercise, such as push-ups, jumping jacks, stationary bike, squats, anything to get the blood flowing. The intention is to wake up the body, not to burn fat or build muscle. I follow that up with an ice-cold shower. I've had a cold shower every day for the last 6 months, and I can honestly say that it has completely changed my life. Do some research, and you'll see that it has great physiological benefits in terms of your immune system, skin, hair, circulation, etc..

After the cold-shower, I practice quiet meditation, typically for 20 minutes. This practice of focusing on the breath, catching yourself in thought, and bringing attention back to the breath, is a real life-changer. Needless to say, this affects every aspect of your life. I quite often find myself observing my thoughts in everyday life, and rather than giving into the thought & following through with the subsequent action, I am able to break the pattern and retain control of my decisions. Not to say that I'm able to do this every minute of every day, but even an incremental improvement in this area has a profound effect on the quality of one's life.

After meditation, I make a tea, then sit down to write in my gratitude journal. Most times, I'll go into great detail when listing at least 3 things for which I'm grateful. I often find that once I start writing, i quickly realize new ways in which I can be grateful for absolutely anything! It's a really beautiful practice. Some days, I'm able to complete this in 5 minutes. Other days, I'll sit there and struggle to find even the most obvious blessings. These are the days I most need to practice.
    After writing in my journal, I'll spend the remaining 45-60 minutes reading a book. So far, this only includes self-improvement books. I find them to be incredibly motivating, and it really carries through into the rest of my day.
    That's my routine. And here is how I feel it has changed my life:

I wake up and take control of my emotional state, which in turn affects my perception of my day. What is life, besides what we perceive it to be? If I can take control of my own perception of my experience, then I'm no longer at the mercy of circumstances. I no longer hope to have a good day - I make damn sure of it. I now walk up to that same river, fully equipped with a small raft, some paddles, and even a trolling motor. I’m able to somewhat steer the boat, and occasionally pull up on shore and watch the river go by.

We are incredibly powerful beings, us humans. We need to wake up and realize that we CHOOSE the experience we have, and that we have the ability to make it a positive one! I wish for nothing more than for everyone to realize their infinite potential, and for all of us to make our lives a waking dream.

Cold showers, meditation, gratitude journaling – each one of them is a tool to help steer my boat.
    What are your tools? I’d love to hear them.
    Thanks for reading. Peace & Love."
    Last edited by 97Camry4Lyfe; 05-31-2017 at 06:36 PM.

FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sounds depressingly torturous.
    The KING of "Always Choose Four" crew

***Become a better miscer today: call out beta WK *******s, and don't inflate value of kunty females (especially those over age limit or lost youthful glow)***

quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Waking up before sunrise is the GOAT morning routine

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That guy sounds like a fairy.

alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by 97Camry4Lyfe View Post
    Got this off reddit

"Hi everyone,
    Just a little bit about myself: Early 30's. Married, no kids. I start work at 7AM.
    4:15AM - I wake up. Immediately upon waking, I throw back a big glass of cold water - this part alone will help kick-start your morning.

I do a few minutes of exercise, such as push-ups, jumping jacks, stationary bike, squats, anything to get the blood flowing. The intention is to wake up the body, not to burn fat or build muscle. I follow that up with an ice-cold shower. I've had a cold shower every day for the last 6 months, and I can honestly say that it has completely changed my life. Do some research, and you'll see that it has great physiological benefits in terms of your immune system, skin, hair, circulation, etc..

After the cold-shower, I practice quiet meditation, typically for 20 minutes. This practice of focusing on the breath, catching yourself in thought, and bringing attention back to the breath, is a real life-changer. Needless to say, this affects every aspect of your life. I quite often find myself observing my thoughts in everyday life, and rather than giving into the thought & following through with the subsequent action, I am able to break the pattern and retain control of my decisions. Not to say that I'm able to do this every minute of every day, but even an incremental improvement in this area has a profound effect on the quality of one's life.

After meditation, I make a tea, then sit down to write in my gratitude journal. Most times, I'll go into great detail when listing at least 3 things for which I'm grateful. I often find that once I start writing, i quickly realize new ways in which I can be grateful for absolutely anything! It's a really beautiful practice. Some days, I'm able to complete this in 5 minutes. Other days, I'll sit there and struggle to find even the most obvious blessings. These are the days I most need to practice.
    After writing in my journal, I'll spend the remaining 45-60 minutes reading a book. So far, this only includes self-improvement books. I find them to be incredibly motivating, and it really carries through into the rest of my day.

I wake up and take control of my emotional state, which in turn affects my perception of my day. What is life, besides what we perceive it to be? If I can take control of my own perception of my experience, then I'm no longer at the mercy of circumstances. I no longer hope to have a good day - I make damn sure of it. I now walk up to that same river, fully equipped with a small raft, some paddles, and even a trolling motor. I’m able to somewhat steer the boat, and occasionally pull up on shore and watch the river go by.
    We are incredibly powerful beings, us humans. We need to wake up and realize that we CHOOSE the experience we have, and that we have the ability to make it a positive one! I wish for nothing more than for everyone to realize their infinite potential, and for all of us to make our lives a waking dream.

Cold showers, meditation, gratitude journaling – each one of them is a tool to help steer my boat.
    Cliffs *******? ?

J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000)

This is called Witness Consciousness, its a real game changer

Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's similar to what I do. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yawn. Some **** trying to be like in Patrick Bateman

edit: lol wizard I was going to post that ^

PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stopped reading after 'and then i sit down and write in my journal'

lol what a *******

cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got this off reddit

"Hi everyone,

patrick bateman suburban middle manager edition

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cold water upon waking up, cold shower, and exercise to get the blood pumping sounds good but fukking A-Y-Y-L-M-A-O at meditating and writing in a journal

i'd rather try and suck myself off for 45 minutes
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Waking up at 4:15 am... no thanks Jeff

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Reyez96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reyez96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reyez96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reyez96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reyez96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reyez96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reyez96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reyez96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reyez96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reyez96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reyez96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wake up and beat my meat like it owes me money. Then I knock back a tall cup of black coffee.

Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wake up like an hour and a half before work. Take a chit. Shower. Eat something small. Make coffee and grab water. Head to work. Not that fukin hard

1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing mentioning shooting guns to increase test? Typical estrogenic "modern man" beta propaganda.

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    Wake up like an hour and a half before work. Take a chit. Shower. Eat something small. Make coffee and grab water. Head to work. Not that fukin hard
    This guy knows how it's done.
    I love eggs.

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I should try this. I usually wake up around 4 in the morning because I have work at 6:30AM. I'll either take a shower in the morning or the night before. And then get ready for work, have a coffee, and then head out the door. It would be hard doing the cold showers in the morning though. I'm super tired when I wake up.

KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBurn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wake up a 7:50 next to my wife, shut off my alarm. We continue sleeping till 8, then there's a mad rush in the bathroom, as we struggle over the sink and toilet, am shaving as she is brushing her teeth, etc. I quickly put on my clothes as the dog jumps around excitedly. I leash the dog, then realise I don't have my phone or keys, so I look for 5 minutes, and realise it was in my jacket pocket all along. I then bring the dog out for a dump, the dog wants to smell for 10 mins, so I'm standing in the freezing cold (sometimes rain) waiting for my dog to chit. Then I quickly bring the dog back, rush into my car, speed to work. If I'm late, I need to peek and ninja in. Either way, I then log on to the MISC and start to chitpost.

FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some of that chit seems so fuking cringey and unnecessary. I can understand waking up early and drinking a glass of water and doing some abs or something, but everything else, just lol. If it makes you happy to do all that then sure go ahead, but saying its something every man should do when he wakes up is just pure cringe.
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"

skateboarding is cardio deft0nes's Avatar
    deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PowerRanger View Post
    Stopped reading after 'and then i sit down and write in my journal'

lol what a *******

This

Besides the cardio and cold the shower, everything else is a BS And a waste of time
    TEXAS REPS

Swood94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Swood94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Swood94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Swood94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Swood94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Swood94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Swood94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Swood94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Swood94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Swood94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Swood94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KILLdante View Post
    cold water upon waking up, cold shower, and exercise to get the blood pumping sounds good but fukking A-Y-Y-L-M-A-O at meditating and writing in a journal

i'd rather try and suck myself off for 45 minutes
    lmaooooooooooooo

Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My morning schedule -

After 15th alarm, I wake up, Cuss and go back to sleep then wake up on my 21st alarm again and then take a **** and then go back to sleep and then wake up again at 11

Still bench more than Reddit nerds, he mad
    Vegeta > Goku crew
    Cathedral Chants only gym playlist crew

Holocaust denial is illegal in over 18 countries. if an organized killing of jews happened so definitely, why would people need to serve prison sentences for questioning it?

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I see a lot of people normally wake up 30 or 1 hour before work. They rush to change and head to work. THese very same people also go to bed late because they have a really ****ty unorganized routine.

A perfect routine would be someone waking up 2 or 3 hours before work. Pray, meditate, gym, eat a nice healthy breakfast and than go to work. Its going to bring amzing results

cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjr169 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post
    I see a lot of people normally wake up 30 or 1 hour before work. They rush to change and head to work. THese very same people also go to bed late because they have a really ****ty unorganized routine.

A perfect routine would be someone waking up 2 or 3 hours before work. Pray, meditate, gym, eat a nice healthy breakfast and than go to work. Its going to bring amzing results
    original author detected

Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus
    #1 i often need to do a poo as soon as i wake up. i have tried the warm up exercises straight after waking before. not only am i incredibly weak and sloppy at them, but holy **** its uncomfortable when you need to ****
    #2 if i meditated for 20 mins just 20 mins after waking up id risk falling asleep again! i just ****ing woke up and got up and i just spent 9 hours 'meditating' in my sleep why the **** would i do that for

janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Did not read but he sounds like a phroot
    *eggs crew*
    *raiders crew*

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post

lol says the loser who's still broke @ 29
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****gy for sure
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000)
    How do people have ice cold showers though? I've tried, it's okay in summer, but I always end up feeding in a little bit of warm water. How do you even do this in winter? Is it a matter of not being a pussy?