Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ODBM View Post
    Interesting, because that's exactly what has been happening to white middle class suburban areas in European countries. Are you in denial?

The idea of American immigration is that immigrants come here to adopt American values and they assimilate. After all, American values are what made this country great to begin with - not Syrian values, not Venezuelan values, and not Vietnamese values. The forming of cultural enclaves within the US is not only the opposite of the liberal wet dream of diversity, but also a weakness to the nation as a whole.
    Waiting for you to define what American values™ are, exactly which are under attack, how they are under attack, and from whom.

WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BrocepCurls View Post
    Waiting for you to define what American values™ are, exactly which are under attack, how they are under attack, and from whom.
    Islam and Marxism... example: you.

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WarriorRustler View Post
    Come and make me move then. See what happens then.
    Did you not think that far? Embarrassing

Come and see.
    I'm not Muslim tough guy, and tbh I completely understand being weary of them - but I don't know what warped reality you people come from where you can act on your fear and get them removed.

Like it or not your only options are a) moving b) deal with it and cope
    Jekyll Jekyll Hyde, Jekyll Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll!

ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    American values are anglo-European protestant values of liberty, individualism, rule of law, freedom of expression, and the right for the people to arm themselves as a means to defend the land against potential totalitarian rule.

These are a few just off the top of my head.

They are under attack from everyone who does not share these values - mainly people who come from very different cultures or who grew up without fathers and were indoctrinated by the liberal education system.

WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blckndyllw View Post

I'm not Muslim tough guy, and tbh I completely understand being weary of them - but I don't know what warped reality you people come from where you can act on your fear and get them removed.

If that's the only options you think we have then you can come on over and try. That's all I'm going to say when it comes to the introduction of Islam into my community.

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dude this is the entire point of our push to limit it in the first place, once they're here it's much harder to get rid of them. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. We don't want/need to import millions of Islamic economic migrants from Africa and the ME, literally does nothing for us.

We aren't going to go the Pelosi route of "passing it to see what's in it", thanks but no thanks we have eyes and can see Sweden Germany and France.
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    blckndyllw, I think we can come to an agreement if we remove the confusion over the United States as an entity. My proposal is not that the US needs to be one homogeneous ethno-cultural state; at this point, that is impossible. The best we can do with the US is select new immigrants who are able and willing to adopt American values and fully assimilate, regardless of where they come from. This would also involve stopping unchecked/illegal immigration and slowing immigration as a whole until our current enclaves can fully "melt" together.

What I'm asking you is a philosophical question rather than a geographic one. Do the Japanese have the right to exist in a home land which they regulate and defend? What about the Thai? What about ****lians? What about the French? What about white Americans? What about black Americans? Further, I'm not advocating for bottom line segregation. There are many millions of people in the world who want to live in areas where many cultures are mixed together, and although I do not share that desire, I support the idea of such places existing.

So in short, do you support the idea that both diverse and non-diverse places should exist in the world for people of all backgrounds?
    Yes

Ok, so it seems you do not agree that cultures should be able to exist without being harassed. That's a shame.
    What? How is Muslims (or any group you don't like) simply living near you harassment? This is what we mean by "feels", if they aren't doing anything wrong, how is their existence harassing you? If anything it sounds like those who won't accept the reality that all they can do is MOVE, are the one's who want to harass others into moving instead

daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post
    They are one of many (all, really) examples of what happens when a mass migration of a unified group happens. It's what we are trying to avoid, despite the slogan being forced down our throats non-stop, Islam is not the religion of peace, it's been at the center of violence and unrest since it's inception thousands of years ago, both internally within it's ranks and externally.
    So, are you saying the Native Americans that were raped and murdered were a result of mass "migration" or the people who "discovered" them and raped and murdered them?

I never said Islam was the religion of peace. Find it ironic, though, that you mention "violence and unrest" when referring to a large group of people who are migrating when the exact same thing can be said about the ones who "discovered" your continent.

Who are the real immigrants, here?

(I know it was "a long time ago," I just find a lot of opinions ironic in these posts.)
    1.85 m (6'1")
    80 kg (175 lbs)

"Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs."

ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What? How is Muslims (or any group you don't like) simply living near you harassment? This is what we mean by "feels", if they aren't doing anything wrong, how is their existence harassing you? If anything it sounds like those who won't accept the reality that all they can do is MOVE, are the one's who want to harass others into moving instead
    Yes, their existence impacts the culture. If you imported 5 million Russians into Japan, it would drastically change their culture over time. Even if every single one of those Russians was law abiding, they still have their own values, their own identity, and their own preferences.

Again, I am using Japan as a reference because it is relatable and accurately illustrates what I mean when I'm talking about unique, cohesive cultures existing.

Originally Posted by daniasadz View Post
    So, are you saying the Native Americans that were raped and murdered were a result of mass "migration" or the people who "discovered" them and raped and murdered them?

I never said Islam was the religion of peace. Find it ironic, though, that you mention "violence and unrest" when referring to a large group of people who are migrating when the exact same thing can be said about the ones who "discovered" your continent.

(I know it was "a long time ago," I just find a lot of opinions ironic in these posts.)
    Yeah.. except we didn't emigrate to America. Europeans conquered it and killed most of the natives. Those people were invaders, and were not welcome.

Dude this is the entire point of our push to limit it in the first place, once they're here it's much harder to get rid of them. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. We don't want/need to import millions of Islamic economic migrants from Africa and the ME, literally does nothing for us.

We aren't going to go the Pelosi route of "passing it to see what's in it", thanks but no thanks we have eyes and can see Sweden Germany and France.
    The fact remains if you don't like your new Muslim neighbors for the simply because they're Muslim, there's nothing you can do to get rid of them. I hope it helps you feel better to know we're not under any foreseeable threat of Islamic takeover, Europe may be another story but I thought we were relating this talk to the topic at hand

If that's the only options you think we have then you can come on over and try. That's all I'm going to say when it comes to the introduction of Islam into my community.
    So you can't answer...but you cited "freedom" earlier, so I'm guessing your method's would involve something illegal/criminal and infringing on another American's rights for the sake of your feelings?

daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah.. except we didn't emigrate to America. Europeans conquered it and killed most of the natives. Those people were invaders, and were not welcome.
    The Natives or Europeans?

Assuming you meant Europeans.
    1.85 m (6'1")
    80 kg (175 lbs)

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    American values are anglo-European protestant values of liberty, individualism, rule of law, freedom of expression, and the right for the people to arm themselves as a means to defend the land against potential totalitarian rule.

These are a few just off the top of my head.

They are under attack from everyone who does not share these values - mainly people who come from very different cultures or who grew up without fathers and were indoctrinated by the liberal education system.
    How exactly are immigrants preventing you from holding any of these values dear? These things are generally enshrined by your Constitution and are the law of the land, and if they are to be amended then there is a process for that to occur.

These aren't examples of "culture", they are just generic examples of American law. Immigrants who come here have to abide by these laws, even if they do so from their Temple or Gurdwara or Synagogue. And frankly, you cannot definitively say "these are American values" either and claim they are immutable and all dissenting opinion should be resisted, as every nation or culture has changed drastically over time (including America).

As we all knew from the start, you have no actual basis for any the arguments you've made so far ITT. Just generic tropes and mindless paranoia about how your way of life is under attack from immigrants/poor people/liberals/, in typical Conservative fashion.

Yawn 2/10

The Natives or Europeans?

Assuming you meant Europeans.
    By those people, I did mean Europeans, yes.

These aren't examples of "culture", they are just generic examples of American law.
    Wrong. Also, we have many people in this country trying to undermine and/or change our core principles, values and laws. Often this is a matter of democratic consensus, which becomes a problem when we import masses of foreigners.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Come and make me move then. See what happens then.
    Come and see.
    This guy means he will complain and act tough on the internet and do nothing else.

Got'chu.
    1.85 m (6'1")
    80 kg (175 lbs)

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

First of all the Natives got wiped out first and foremost by disease, second yes I'm using them as an example of what happens because they took over. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

Yes, their existence impacts the culture. If you imported 5 million Russians into Japan, it would drastically change their culture over time. Even if every single one of those Russians was law abiding, they still have their own values, their own identity, and their own preferences.

Again, I am using Japan as a reference because it is relatable and accurately illustrates what I mean when I'm talking about unique, cohesive cultures existing.
    But I'm not talking about anything but America, and American values include = equality, liberty/freedom (including religious freedom)

which goes back to all I was saying, that like it or not, if Muslims moved into your neighborhood tomorrow there's nothing you can do about it but a)move or b)cope

This ^ has nothing to do with Japan or how you think things should be, it's just the reality

Wrong. Also, we have many people in this country trying to undermine and/or change our core principles, values and laws. Often this is a matter of democratic consensus, which becomes a problem when we import masses of foreigners.
    The absurd flimsiness of your argument is so obvious at this point. You are just reeling off a few Constitutional amendments and claiming they are "American culture" which is somehow under attack by "immigrants". Part of that same US law enshrines a process for amending the Constitution, and if that happens lawfully, then that is as American as anything you can name. In the meantime, I'd say your delusions about the US Constitution being under attack by immigrant families is exactly that, a delusion.

First of all the Natives got wiped out first and foremost by disease, second yes I'm using them as an example of what happens because they took over. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
    Americans also get wiped out by disease more so than terrorists located in the U.S. Still, do you see me bringing up disease in this discussion? I wasn't referring to what "wiped" them out (some are still here today, as you probably know), I am talking about the genocide.

Since we're on the subject of Americans being afraid of terrorism in their own country:

http://www.businessinsider.com/death...r=US&IR=T&IR=T

1.85 m (6'1")
    80 kg (175 lbs)

The absurd flimsiness of your argument is so obvious at this point. You are just reeling off a few Constitutional amendments and claiming they are "American culture" which is somehow under attack by "immigrants". Part of that same US law enshrines a process for amending the Constitution, and if that happens lawfully, then that is as American as anything you can name. In the meantime, I'd say your delusions about the US Constitution being under attack by immigrant families is exactly that, a delusion.
    The things I listed are not Constitutional amendments. Strong lack of knowledge on your part, UK brah.

which goes back to all I was saying, that like it or not, if Muslims moved into your neighborhood tomorrow there's nothing you can do about it but a)move or b)cope
    Or we can have reasonable discussion on how to preserve culture. We are known for our innovation, after all.

The things I listed are not Constitutional amendments. Strong lack of knowledge on your part, UK brah.
    Today I learned the Constitution doesn't protect freedom of expression, the right to bear arms, and isn't the rule of law in the US.

yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What is it with forums being taken over by supremacists? No wonder the misc is a depressing place and all the good posters have moved onto places like reddit (yes, reddit sucks but people support each other for the most part, and they're somewhat positive). I still cannot fathom how people are defending someone who killed 2 innocent people.

EDIT: It seems to be the same archetype: FA, unreasonable amount of time spent on a forum, depressed, looking for any scapegoat, and mad at the world
    Last edited by yoked4women; 05-28-2017 at 03:34 PM.
    Cries about Mod negs-crew

Originally Posted by yoked4women View Post
    What is it with forums getting taken over by supremacists? No wonder the misc is a depressing place and all the good posters have move onto places like reddit (yes, reddit sucks but people support each other for the most part, and they're somewhat positive). I still cannot fathom how people are defending someone so who killed 2 innocent people.
    When your life is ruled by mindless dogma, it's easy to fall into such places, as we have seen ITT. People on the left do it too - eg. those who will jump to blame "Islamophobia" the second they hear of a terrorist attack.

Today I learned the Constitution doesn't protect freedom of expression, the right to bear arms, and isn't the rule of law in the US.
    That isn't what I said. Your entire presence here has been to stupidly quote something while trying to misrepresent what was said in the quote.

Very sad and weak debate tactic. No wonder your post to rep ratio is so bad.

That isn't what I said. Your entire presence here has been to stupidly quote something while trying to misrepresent what was said in the quote.

Very sad and weak debate tactic. No wonder your post to rep ratio is so bad.
    You listed what is enshrined by the first amendment, the second amendment, and talked generically about the rule of law which in the US is given by the Constitution. Is this just a last ditch deflection tactic when you've been thoroughly embarrassed over the course of a thread?

yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When your life is ruled by mindless dogma, it's easy to fall into such places, as we have seen ITT. People on the left do it too - eg. those who will jump to blame "Islamophobia" the second they hear of a terrorist attack.
    I think people on the left do that because they seem to be in a open competition with everyone else to see who's the most "accepting" and lacking of prejudice.
    Cries about Mod negs-crew

You listed what is enshrined by the first amendment, the second amendment, and talked generically about the rule of law which in the US is given by the Constitution. Is this just a last ditch deflection tactic when you've been thoroughly embarrassed over the course of a thread?
    Countries are the sum of their people's culture. I listed cultural values associated with the people who colonized and founded this nation. You are a very confused individual.

Originally Posted by yoked4women View Post
    What is it with forums being taken over by supremacists? No wonder the misc is a depressing place and all the good posters have moved onto places like reddit (yes, reddit sucks but people support each other for the most part, and they're somewhat positive). I still cannot fathom how people are defending someone who killed 2 innocent people.

EDIT: It seems to be the same archetype: FA, unreasonable amount of time spent on a forum, depressed, looking for any scapegoat, and mad the world
    Wanting to preserve one's own culture does not mean a person thinks his or her culture is superior to others. Certainly I would rather live in the US than Nepal, but I do not think that I am superior to the Nepalese.

You are also very confused.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Actually disease wiped out the majority of Native Americans, don't know why people are clueless about this fact.

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Actually disease wiped out the majority of Native Americans, don't know why people are clueless about this fact.
    While this is true, there was still an effort on both sides to kill one another by traditional means.