austinpowers97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle memory and sugery

Hello my name is Austin and last week I had a major collar bone surgery to fix a lot of problems the doctor said nothing for 6 weeks and then kinda ease into it my question to you guys is how much will I lose in the gym strength wise how long to get back to what I was doing and how to go back into how much should I decrease my volume and weight from what I was doing before also I'm eating at maintenance right so I keep as much mass as I can and gain no fat also I've kept my protein high as well. Thank you for any advice

Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You will lose quite some size, and strength. But don't worry, it's back within 2 weeks.
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnrIJRn7YxsMBpaGT8GmhOQ

Www.instagram.com/rabiesthetix

"My goal is to not wake up at 40 with the bitter realization that I've wasted my life on a job I hate because I was forced to decide on a career in my teens" - Daria.