Page 59 of 143 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 4266
    I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zwicker View Post

...Video sucks, but skip to 7:32.
    he gets all angry at her. got a buffalo bill vibe.

Originally Posted by UnderwearBandit View Post
    Just saw it. Hoooolyyy fuuuuuuk this is gonna be a huge ment overload.

https://soundcloud.com/user-49763396...cast-episode-1
    oh sh!t. i dont usually listen to podcasts but will give it a go.

i knew all that crap he puts in his body would catch up with him. we just lost piana and now this.

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kyleTX View Post
    run like what? i've only seen him in old vids doing some random chit or training puddin head balboa. If you got some new vids of JT or instagram post it

EDIT: Wait is Jason a felon???? I just watched this vid and at 8:40 he talks about how he can't leave the country (but can go anywhere in u.s.) "because of my problems uhh things i did in the past". I know certain felonies will restrict you from leaving. Lawd I gotta know what he did lmao. I would guess sex offender charges
    In a thread on another site people pulled records of all the misfit people except a couple due to no known last names (like brad)

Jasons only public record was him having an eviction notice (for having a roommate live there without them knowing) and a bunch of traffic violations/accidents he was at fault for
    PJ had some insane amount of traffic violations, and had his license suspended even with an attorney
    Nate had a felony for a stolen vehicle
    Lenny had a domestic abuse charge dropped by his ex-wife, a lawsuit for unpaid child support for his kid living in PA, felony arrest in 97 for possession of bicycle supplements, and was arrested at the mall for harassing women, he was asked to leave by security and refuse so cops showed up and arrested him

Prince Andrew has never even gotten a speeding ticket, and he's like freaking 40.

Also confirmed Jane filed court docs to be Jasons guardians because he is "developmentally disabled", so she has all legal control over his finances and medical decisions. Maybe thats why he cant leave, if the state deems he's incapable of taking care of himself, how the fuk is he supposed to safely travel to another country on his own?
    AND she put a restraining order on that tranny Janoy dated for a little bit lolol

Florida is a public record state, so it was super easy for them to find everything
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    Prince Andrew has never even gotten a speeding ticket, and he's like freaking 40.

Florida is a public record state, so it was super easy for them to find everything

I'd say most citizens don't have a public record, though. No surprise that Andrew wouldn't have one. He's a regular, upstanding, calibre of person. Not that speeding tickets are very serious, of course.

I'm stunned people still haven't found Brad's last name. Actually, I'm more impressed. I hope it stays that way. Detectives ruin most things for no good reason. If Brad wants to have his personal life remain away from his DRM life, then that's the way it should remain.

Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post

i knew all that crap he puts in his body would catch up with him. we just lost piana and now this.

PJ should hook him up. I'm 99% sure the only Tropicana products Jason uses are the Black Liver Lab products... Some of which, apparently, are quite toxic to the liver. Jason was probably using them like tic tacs for a while if unsupervised.

(Not that I actually believe that caption, nor anything Jason says or has ever said)

death is the enemy BericDondarrion's Avatar
    BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd say most citizens don't have a public record, though. No surprise that Andrew wouldn't have one. He's a regular, upstanding, calibre of person. Not that speeding tickets are very serious, of course.

I'm stunned people still haven't found Brad's last name. Actually, I'm more impressed. I hope it stays that way. Detectives ruin most things for no good reason. If Brad wants to have his personal life remain away from his DRM life, then that's the way it should remain.

PJ should hook him up. I'm 99% sure the only Tropicana products Jason uses are the Black Liver Lab products... Some of which, apparently, are quite toxic to the liver. Jason was probably using them like tic tacs for a while if unsupervised.

(Not that I actually believe that caption, nor anything Jason says or has ever said)
    Didn't the 'feel cold fans remember me' quote come from some liver transplant post Janoy made on FB?
    When it all comes down
    There'll be nothing left to catch you but ground
    It's calling your name and filling your head
    With delusions of glory

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

...Video sucks, but skip to 7:32.
    8.40 strong reading.

imperial fitness.

dead
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Isn't that a parody account? I thought it was all this time, otherwise that account has posted some other really weird chit, I wouldn't be surprised. I thought his only real ******** was Jason Howard Genova

Underwear Banned It UnderwearBandit's Avatar
    UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by coozapalooza View Post
    Isn't that a parody account? I thought it was all this time, otherwise that account has posted some other really weird chit, I wouldn't be surprised. I thought his only real ******** was Jason Howard Genova
    It is a parody account. Chit on there is a little too weird, even for Jason.

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lenny has a kid? Mind=blown

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    get jason to post on her i wanna see him beg geeks for money and find extortion victims

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    get jason to post on her i wanna see him beg geeks for money and find extortion victims
    His bb acc got banned a while back when he called out Punicheeps

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YourIHero View Post
    funny how when traffic here got slow af mods allowed a genova thread even bb.com is trying to use this guy

SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

it be sad day in bodybuilding world when he die.

i am not sure. maybe it was legit at one point but he got hacked.

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

funniest jg account
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He disabled comments on his new vids

wtf janoy
    When it all comes down
    With delusions of glory

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YourIHero View Post
    I don't think his account was actually banned. Just discussing him at all was bannable though lol.

Originally Posted by BericDondarrion View Post
    He disabled comments on his new vids

wtf janoy
    Someone probably read them to him.
    RIP Colin Flaherty

yeees the comments are back

Janoy keeps me sane srs, couldn't imagine going on without his sickening pissening wheelin dealin kiss stealin high flyin profilin strofilin naytcha boi ric flairining menty ments
    When it all comes down
    With delusions of glory

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Janoy keeps me sane srs, couldn't imagine going on without his sickening pissening wheelin dealin kiss stealin high flyin profilin strofilin naytcha boi ric flairining menty ments

The entire Janoy Cresva/DM saga is my antidepressant srs

Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba4Ruy_H...big_brad_wolf_
    Lol Lenny challenging someone to a fight while posing.

things have slowed down so much. nobody fuks with him. hes just left with his own little clips. theres no more chemistry because he doesnt really interact with anybody anymore and he is not really funny on his own.

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only because a pisstrooper knows the passwords to his YT, FB, and IG lol. He took votes on what to do with his channel, surprisingly most voted to completely delete janoys channel and make him start over but he refused. He also confirmed JGs ad revenue gets 700-1k a month.

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes jason to realize comments arent disabled anymore
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

Only because a pisstrooper knows the passwords to his YT, FB, and IG lol.

things have slowed down so much. nobody fuks with him. hes just left with his own little clips. theres no more chemistry because he doesnt really interact with anybody anymore and he is not really funny on his own.
    Wait till some poor bastard makes it his mission to be Janoy's new coath, or something. Won't take much for some pisstroopers to annoy him to the point of doing something menty idk I beleaf in Janoy Giovanni.
    When it all comes down
    With delusions of glory

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZG3vkUh5Jv/

Casually calling his mom an idiot while doing the exasperated thigh slap

that's actually his grandmother, the most intelligent one in the family.

This podcast was funny as **** lmao

Wait till some poor bastard makes it his mission to be Janoy's new coath, or something. Won't take much for some pisstroopers to annoy him to the point of doing something menty idk I beleaf in Janoy Giovanni.
    we must belief in the Janoy. or faith is being tested and musnt stray

LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

"little sith lords on the way soon hopefully"

m'lord will be disapointed when he finds out that trannys cant get pregnant
    spells restauruant wrong every single time CREW
    can't stop picking my nose CREW
    can't eat unless watching diners , drive-ins and dives CREW
    toenails sharp enough to cut through adamantium CREW
    leave the tap running while brushing my teeth CREW

Strong words coming from a guy who pops skittles like candy and scalps 3rd place in every competition so he can have a shelf full of useless trophies

lmao at the Misfits dissing Janoy in that power rack vid, double lmao at Janoy ribbing on Lenny for taking turtletech

it pisss
    When it all comes down
    With delusions of glory

JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    man that second podcast is the greatest thing to ever bless my ears.

Jay is one of the funniest f**kers alive and he knows how to get the best out of lenny aswell. Their chemistry is amazing.

we are truly not worthy. COOKIE CUTTERS STAY AWAY!! THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO DALE!
    Delray Misfit for Life
    RoundnBrown platinum member
    MMAbrah

cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LMW View Post

"little sith lords on the way soon hopefully"

m'lord will be disapointed when he finds out that trannys cant get pregnant
    Fark this rustled me. The crap he was spouting, such a hypocrital monkey prick. He just repeats lines he hears other people say and Andrew and Brad have been telling him all that stuff for ages.
    Healthcare Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Lifting from August 2017
    SBD
    August: 40kg(88)/40kg(88)/60kg(132)
    Current: 90kg(198)/80kg(176)/140kg(309)

coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only because a pisstrooper knows the passwords to his YT, FB, and IG lol.
    Anyone know who?

I can't fukin take this anymore I need to get unblocked on instagram