Page 58 of 143 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 4266
    I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

youre cracked out of your mind if you dont think Adam Harper was the best era to ever happen
    sh!t makes me shed a manly tear every time

CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post

youre cracked out of your mind if you dont think Adam Harper was the best era to ever happen
    This

Yeah, PJ is like a father to Jason and did a lot for him. But you can still see how he kept his personal life and Jason Genova things separate. Some authenticity lacking with Coath PJ

Adam on the otherhand...

Dude brought Jason into his home. He was like that older brother that kicks your ass but always fuks with you to toughen you up. I really thought adam was a dikhead when I first watched his videos. Going back and watching, especially after seeing how far jason has fallen, Adam harper era was the GOAT. It really sucks that Adam's wife turned on Jason. He seemed to be the only Coath that really cared. He would put Jason through absolute hell in bootcamp. He fuked with Jason so bad BUT when Jason would do good Adam would reward him.

The birthday shenanigans episodes were so good. When adam took Jason into his bedroom and gave him a nice shirt and slacks and a belt it showed me how much he cared. Even Bri was really good to jason. She dressed up and was super nice to him.

Jason sucks now and I hate seeing him in videos :/
    Self-Proclaimed comedian on the quest for knowledge, currency, and aesthetics.

St Jude donation thread. PM me with donation link for reps...
    http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/Hours/Hours?px=2218992&pg=personal&fr_id=18020

~Calisthenics Only Crew~
    OllllllO JeepBrah Crew OlllllllO
    Instagram @blayde_a I follow back :D

Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    Originally Posted by CodeMajic View Post
    This

Yeah, PJ is like a father to Jason and did a lot for him. But you can still see how he kept his personal life and Jason Genova things separate. Some authenticity lacking with Coath PJ

Adam on the otherhand...

Dude brought Jason into his home. He was like that older brother that kicks your ass but always fuks with you to toughen you up. I really thought adam was a dikhead when I first watched his videos. Going back and watching, especially after seeing how far jason has fallen, Adam harper era was the GOAT. It really sucks that Adam's wife turned on Jason. He seemed to be the only Coath that really cared. He would put Jason through absolute hell in bootcamp. He fuked with Jason so bad BUT when Jason would do good Adam would reward him.

The birthday shenanigans episodes were so good. When adam took Jason into his bedroom and gave him a nice shirt and slacks and a belt it showed me how much he cared. Even Bri was really good to jason. She dressed up and was super nice to him.

Jason sucks now and I hate seeing him in videos :/

There's a big difference between how much Adam may have cared for Jason at the time and the overall entertainment value of the videos during that era... Again, that's the point.

Adam did loads for Jason. Arguably more than PJ. Arguably more than even Andrew (I disagree about this one since Andrew has been loyal for nearly a decade and Adam was only around a few months, and benefited directly from Jason's fan base).

Point is, though, Adam's videos just weren't that entertaining. Forget who did more for Jason, the videos were nearly all too long and pretty much unwatchable. Andrew has always had an amazing ability to get the best out of Jason. Adam just dominates every video... Rarely any entertainment from Jason, aside from a couple of meltdowns. I can watch literally any DRM video and be entertained. It's like watching Seinfeld re-runs for me in terms of quality. I can't even sit through a single Adam video. And, I doubt most people have either... So, therefore, the Adam era was far from the best era for ments...

LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LittleLexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zwicker View Post
    There's a big difference between how much Adam may have cared for Jason at the time and the overall entertainment value of the videos during that era... Again, that's the point.

Adam did loads for Jason. Arguably more than PJ. Arguably more than even Andrew (I disagree about this one since Andrew has been loyal for nearly a decade and Adam was only around a few months, and benefited directly from Jason's fan base).

Point is, though, Adam's videos just weren't that entertaining. Forget who did more for Jason, the videos were nearly all too long and pretty much unwatchable. Andrew has always had an amazing ability to get the best out of Jason. Adam just dominates every video... Rarely any entertainment from Jason, aside from a couple of meltdowns. I can watch literally any DRM video and be entertained. It's like watching Seinfeld re-runs for me in terms of quality. I can't even sit through a single Adam video. And, I doubt most people have either... So, therefore, the Adam era was far from the best era for ments...
    That's just your opinion man.

I still think Adam's videos with Jason were much more entertaining than the current DRM vids and it sounds like I'm not alone in that viewpoint either. From his bootcamps, following Jason around work, the home videos and going out ments there was plenty of variety. They definitely weren't "unwatchable" to me.
    **Dallas Misc Crew**
    No Fap Crew
    Sunning my balls Crew
    BJJ Crew

Underwear Banned It UnderwearBandit's Avatar
    UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LittleLexodus View Post
    That's just your opinion man.

I still think Adam's videos with Jason were much more entertaining than the current DRM vids and it sounds like I'm not alone in that viewpoint either. From his bootcamps, following Jason around work, the home videos and going out ments there was plenty of variety. They definitely weren't "unwatchable" to me.
    Now we're stuck with 30 to 60 second videos of Jason saying ''it's piss it's sick it's revolting'' over and over again. The gaming stuff might be menty if he plays online and has an open comms channel. Miscers will most likely join lobby's to troll, etc...

CC/Htown/Lake Jackson TX kyleTX's Avatar
    kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zwicker View Post

this

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Feels cold, brahs

death is the enemy BericDondarrion's Avatar
    BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZG3vkUh5Jv/

Casually calling his mom an idiot while doing the exasperated thigh slap

When it all comes down
    There'll be nothing left to catch you but ground
    It's calling your name and filling your head
    With delusions of glory

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BericDondarrion View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZG3vkUh5Jv/

Casually calling his mom an idiot while doing the exasperated thigh slap

Its sick it piss it mother abusing
    Now 235 is what I'm benching, but nowadays it's still not enough - ICE CUBE

railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's so dead. It's just the monkey lord posting the same ****.ty little vids on instagram

LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hang in there witnesses, the end of the drought is near....a torrential downpour of ments is upon us

in the meantime

we'll be back folks!
    spells restauruant wrong every single time CREW
    can't stop picking my nose CREW
    can't eat unless watching diners , drive-ins and dives CREW
    toenails sharp enough to cut through adamantium CREW
    leave the tap running while brushing my teeth CREW

BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would lol so hard if Janoy did one of those naked pizza delivery vids like MFC sloots do (less stress)

'bro hows my cock, its pretty big for bodybuilder'

'this is bicep, tricep' and doing a rear glute spread on the mortified delivery boy
    When it all comes down
    With delusions of glory

Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

...Video sucks, but skip to 7:32.

KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Hey girls, look who it is. It's the lord."

"The king of bodybuilding dot com"

cringe
    Doesn't shower with his dad crew
    Dat feel when you taste sweat in your mustache crew
    This post is copyrighted and encrypted by diana maybrook
    It don't matter. None of this matters.

Ex Sports Card Shop Owner cadetduke's Avatar
    cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who's the manmore @4:54 that the piss lord had to cut out?

coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does Jason ever unblock people on Instagram? Does he even know how?

I got blocked and I am honestly not even sure how. I never commented anything ****ed up on his pictures or live videos or even critiqued him, I would just look and if I did comment it would usually be "how about 15 buck"

I was thinking of asking m'lord for forgiveness on ******** but I doubt he knows how to unblock someone. Hell, I don't even think I do.

Ex Sports Card Shop Owner cadetduke's Avatar
    cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by coozapalooza View Post
    Does Jason ever unblock people on Instagram? Does he even know how?

I got blocked and I am honestly not even sure how. I never commented anything ****ed up on his pictures or live videos or even critiqued him, I would just look and if I did comment it would usually be "how about 15 buck"

I was thinking of asking m'lord for forgiveness on ******** but I doubt he knows how to unblock someone. Hell, I don't even think I do.
    I'm going to apply to be his social media manager. I'll see what I can do.

Originally Posted by cadetduke View Post
    I'm going to apply to be his social media manager. I'll see what I can do.
    15 buck

montecarloss is just really nice. (+1000) montecarloss is just really nice. (+1000) montecarloss is just really nice. (+1000) montecarloss is just really nice. (+1000) montecarloss is just really nice. (+1000) montecarloss is just really nice. (+1000) montecarloss is just really nice. (+1000) montecarloss is just really nice. (+1000) montecarloss is just really nice. (+1000) montecarloss is just really nice. (+1000) montecarloss is just really nice. (+1000)
    when is he gonna restock his shirts!!!!!
    yup
    *NJ Crew*
    *Always Pick 4 Crew*
    *piitb crew*

JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have no idea how to embed...but Brad and Lenny have just posted on the Delray instagram that they're recording their first podcast!!

COOKIE CUTTERS STAY AWAY!! DIS GON BE SOOO GUD
    Delray Misfit for Life
    RoundnBrown platinum member
    MMAbrah

Learning and Evolving MJAffliction's Avatar
    MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    His old trainer JT is a beast. Goals. To be able to run like that and control your body with calisthenics and be that explosive.... goals.

Would rather be like JT than PJ or Adam.
    BJJ Crew
    Muay Thai Crew
    HODL crew

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
    "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
    "I don't much care where ..." said Alice.
    "Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
    -LEWIS CARROLL, Alice in Wonderland

Everything popular is wrong.
    -OSCAR WILDE, The Importance of Being Earnest

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The podcast is happening folks!!! They're on soundcloud as delray misfit podcast. It piss

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bapj-4uhoRR/
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

saramethqueen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when it gon be up?

CC/Htown/Lake Jackson TX kyleTX's Avatar
    kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MJAffliction View Post
    His old trainer JT is a beast. Goals. To be able to run like that and control your body with calisthenics and be that explosive.... goals.

Would rather be like JT than PJ or Adam.
    run like what? i've only seen him in old vids doing some random chit or training puddin head balboa. If you got some new vids of JT or instagram post it

EDIT: Wait is Jason a felon???? I just watched this vid and at 8:40 he talks about how he can't leave the country (but can go anywhere in u.s.) "because of my problems uhh things i did in the past". I know certain felonies will restrict you from leaving. Lawd I gotta know what he did lmao. I would guess sex offender charges

and lol at "inzombia attacks"

Last edited by kyleTX; 10-25-2017 at 09:04 AM.

UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JoocyMane13 View Post
    I have no idea how to embed...but Brad and Lenny have just posted on the Delray instagram that they're recording their first podcast!!

COOKIE CUTTERS STAY AWAY!! DIS GON BE SOOO GUD
    Just saw it. Hoooolyyy fuuuuuuk this is gonna be a huge ment overload.

https://soundcloud.com/user-49763396...cast-episode-1

If you haven't seen it yet, go to Janoy's YT, check the "Starting my gaming tonight!!!!" vid, click the link on the first comment

Warning: NSFW NSFL

When it all comes down
    With delusions of glory

KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UnderwearBandit View Post
    Just saw it. Hoooolyyy fuuuuuuk this is gonna be a huge ment overload.

https://soundcloud.com/user-49763396...cast-episode-1
    Two and a half hours...oh lawd!
    Doesn't shower with his dad crew
    Dat feel when you taste sweat in your mustache crew
    This post is copyrighted and encrypted by diana maybrook
    It don't matter. None of this matters.

Originally Posted by BericDondarrion View Post
    If you haven't seen it yet, go to Janoy's YT, check the "Starting my gaming tonight!!!!" vid, click the link on the first comment

Warning: NSFW NSFL
    Why the fuk did I click that chit. It pretty big for a bodybuilider tho

LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

edit: delray misfits podcast by day, joe rogan podcast by night, all day!
    Last edited by LMW; 10-25-2017 at 12:19 PM.
    spells restauruant wrong every single time CREW
    can't stop picking my nose CREW
    can't eat unless watching diners , drive-ins and dives CREW
    toenails sharp enough to cut through adamantium CREW
    leave the tap running while brushing my teeth CREW

It's uncanny how he sounds like a fukking goat near the end

10/10 impertion
    When it all comes down
    With delusions of glory