Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz

Gitcha' Pump On- Before and After Workout Photo Competition

Gitcha' Pump On- Before and After Workout Photo Competition

"The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic. It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven."

~Arnold Schwarzenegger, Pumping Iron

While Mr. Schwarzenegger had an extreme view of getting a pump in the gym, he is right; it feels great to get a good pump in the gym. When you get that skin bursting, vein bulging pump you feel like you can lift anything and don?t want to leave the gym. Supplements that increase Nitric Oxide (NO) production and promote pumps have gained popularity. Not only does increasing NO production and blood flow to muscles create a bigger pump, it also increases nutrient deliver to muscles. While increasing blood flow and creating a bigger pump is great, we at Scivation wanted to take things a step further, a few steps further actually. So we formulated VasoXplode to not only deliver killer pumps, but also to increase performance, ATP/energy production, power output, and delay fatigue! By taken 1 serving of VasoXplode pre-workout one can prime their body for an all-out assault in the gym.

Scivation President Marc Lobliner and Promotions Coordinator/R&D Derek Charlebois experienced firsthand the power of VasoXplode while training during the Arnold Classic Expo. "I already feel pumped and focused and we haven?t even started lifting yet," Derek told Marc. "I told you it would be good! I love the Beta-Alanine tingle." During their chest workout Marc and Derek couldn?t believe how pumped they were getting. At the end of the workout Derek exclaimed, "VasoXplode far outperformed my expectations of it. My chest is so pumped it hurts to flex it." Marc agreed and said "We have to get some pictures of our chests, this pump is insane!" So Marc and Derek went to the locker room and snapped a couple of camera phone pictures.

Derek Charlebois and Marc Lobliner after a chest workout supplemented pre-workout with Vaso-Xplode.

We are confident that you will not only feel a difference, but also see a visible difference after just one workout supplemented with VasoXplode pre-workout. Because of this confidence in VasoXplode, Scivation is holding a before and after competition. This is not your ordinary 8-week before and after competition, but rather and before and after WORKOUT competition. We are looking for the person who can achieve the greatest pump and using VasoXplode pre-workout.

Requirements
    -Buy 1 bottle of VasoXplode and take 1 serving 30 minutes pre-workout
    -Picture of you holding bottle of VasoXplode
    -Pre and post workout photos taken in the same location and in the same lighting
    o Pre and Post-workout pictures taken in difference locations or with different lighting will not be accepted
    oContestants must perform the same pose in both pictures
    - Pictures must be at least 200 dpi (high resolution)

Prizes
    -1st Place = 6 VasoXplode + 3 Month Free Membership with Team Scivation (Which includes 1 Substance WPI and 1 Large Xtend each month)

-2nd Place = 4 VasoXplode + 2 Month Free Membership with Team Scivation (Which includes 1 Substance WPI and 1 Large Xtend each month)

-3rd Place = 2 VasoXplode + 1 Month Free Membership with Team Scivation (Which includes 1 Substance WPI and 1 Large Xtend each month)

Contest Timeline
    -Begins Monday March 12th
    -Ends Monday April 30th
    Last edited by Beast; 03-21-2007 at 07:02 AM.

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    VasoXplode Write-Up
    Attached Files

sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When will it be available on BB.com, will it be released the same time as the N2O product?

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sgt.flex View Post
    When will it be available on BB.com, will it be released the same time as the N2O product?
    They should have it within the next week or so. Primal N2O will be available after vasoXplode.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

☆☆ getMyMacros.com ☆☆ DieHards77's Avatar
    DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    damn if you win this you are set with with a majority of your supplement needs for a while lol Gotta get me a bottle so i can enter
    Jason Loewy
    --IFPA Professional Natural Bodybuilder--
    --M.S at USC in C.S. with a specialization in Software Engineering --

My Macros+ The Complete Diet Tracking Solution for iOS - Download today!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-macros/id475249619?ls=1&mt=8

My Workout+ The Complete workout tracking solution for iOS - Download today!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-workout+/id789343008?ls=1&mt=8

Team Norton Representin'
    www.biolayne.com

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would this be open to UK participents too?
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is Primal N20 the same thing as VasoXplode?
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

"But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."
    -Rocky

Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    damn if you win this you are set with with a majority of your supplement needs for a while lol Gotta get me a bottle so i can enter
    Supplements plus training & diet advice

Originally Posted by rudyky08 View Post
    is Primal N20 the same thing as VasoXplode?
    Yes, it is under both company labels for retail purposes.

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Yes, it is under both company labels for retail purposes.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was like "what the damn?" since you guys just released the N2O product.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are employees of MN allowed to enter this? Cause I know I'd like to.

Your new prod is so freaking similar to something I was working on I KNOW it's gonna be good. Bad news is it means I gotta go back to the drawing board. ;P

BTW, I assume the pictures need our heads in the shot or can they just be close-ups similar to what you posted?

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    **** great contest

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post

Your new prod is so freaking similar to something I was working on I KNOW it's gonna be good. Bad news is it means I gotta go back to the drawing board. ;P

BTW, I assume the pictures need our heads in the shot or can they just be close-ups similar to what you posted?
    You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He can do it all night long!

Sweet contest. I just finished a chest/shoulder/tri workout and I'm pumped as hell.

DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Supplements plus training & diet advice
    yeaaa buddy!!
    Jason Loewy

Team Norton Representin'
    www.biolayne.com

Yes please have your head in the picture. When Marc and I took our pics we really were not planning on using them for anything at that time.

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes please have your head in the picture. When Marc and I took our pics we really were not planning on using them for anything at that time.
    Our chests were so pumped, there was no room for our heads in the picture.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

Bump.

BB.com should be getting this very soon.

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BB.com should be getting this very soon.
    Not sure if this has been asked, but any idea on the pricing? I know I get a hell of a chest pump on chest day and I can't imagine what it'd be like with vasoxplode!

Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked, but any idea on the pricing? I know I get a hell of a chest pump on chest day and I can't imagine what it'd be like with vasoxplode!
    I'm guessing around $30-$40 on BB.com.

s2kinteg916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2kinteg916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2kinteg916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2kinteg916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2kinteg916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2kinteg916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2kinteg916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2kinteg916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2kinteg916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2kinteg916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2kinteg916 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im currently taking 2 scoops xtend and 40 to 50 preworkout carbs before each workout. Do i replace vasoxplode with xtend or take it in cunjuction with it ?

Second im also taking ECA Stack for cutting im a bit paranoid the caffiene in vasoplode might be to much with my cutting stack.
    Last edited by s2kinteg916; 03-15-2007 at 08:29 PM.

i just ordered some vasoxplode so i figured ill give this contest a go, question, do you want us to post the required pictures or send them to you in a pm?
    Jason Loewy

Team Norton Representin'
    www.biolayne.com

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll try this one out.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    I'll try this one out.
    Well, count me out!

Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm in! Got a bottle on the way, should be here friday!

Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    i just ordered some vasoxplode so i figured ill give this contest a go, question, do you want us to post the required pictures or send them to you in a pm?
    Post'em up!

Originally Posted by s2kinteg916 View Post
    Im currently taking 2 scoops xtend and 40 to 50 preworkout carbs before each workout. Do i replace vasoxplode with xtend or take it in cunjuction with it ?

Second im also taking ECA Stack for cutting im a bit paranoid the caffiene in vasoplode might be to much with my cutting stack.
    Take Xtend with VasoXplode. I would not take a serving of VasoXplode with the ECA.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/vaso.htm

VasoXplode is in the BB.com cyberstore for $26.99!!!

Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifting addict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would not take a serving of VasoXplode with the ECA.

I did and it was gooood!

But obviously for people not sure or sensitive to stims then It's not advisable.
    "To be the best you must do what others don't"

Lee Priest

www.teamscivation.com (member)