Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Arrow What do you guys do?

What do you guys do in a day off when ur not at school or work to keep ur muscles in condition what i also like to know what do you eat (form natural foods) like do you eat egg or meat for lunch i would like to know and is it possible to make your own protein bars if you have protein powder and how? and so what do you do when you have the day off besides having a workout

P>S sorry for the SIGN does stretching make you taller it has nothing to do with this post :S
    Last edited by RedFiredSoul; 10-03-2003 at 04:19 AM.

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: What do you guys do?

Originally posted by RedFiredSoul
    What do you guys do in a day off when ur not at school or work to keep ur muscles in condition what i also like to know what do you eat (form natural foods) like do you eat egg or meat for lunch i would like to know and is it possible to make your own protein bars if you have protein powder and how? and so what do you do when you have the day off besides having a workout

P>S sorry for the SIGN does stretching make you taller it has nothing to do with this post :S
    I don't really get what your saying.
    If I have a day off, I don't work out. An off day is a free day.
    Today, for me is one of those days.
    Tomorrow off, today off and no school.
    Life is great.
    I sit at home and watch movies (Blankman is damn funny, really).
    Tonght I'll go out and have fun and tomorrow I may do some weightless Renegade GPP.
    Nothing else.
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Remember, you're not just a bodybuilder when you're in the gym. It's a full time job.
    You want a sick leg/lower back exercise? Just pick up after me when I'm done doing drop sets.

Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

?

How do you guys meen i just wanna know what i have to do to stay in shape for my muscles when i have the day off
    so looking television all day or computer ruins my eyes and also my muscles i think but i,m bored and its the only thing i can do so if you guys tell me what you do on a day off and i meen the serieus guys that really consider bodybuilding a full time job

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like to have someone connect my arms to a pair of ropes on a truck and connect my feet to another truck. Then have them drive away in oppisite directions and it makes you grow taller.....
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: ?

How do you guys meen i just wanna know what i have to do to stay in shape for my muscles when i have the day off
    so looking television all day or computer ruins my eyes and also my muscles i think but i,m bored and its the only thing i can do so if you guys tell me what you do on a day off and i meen the serieus guys that really consider bodybuilding a full time job
    Well, I don't know why you don't think I'm serious.

If you don't workout, just watch your diet and sleep.
    And no, pc or tv won't "ruin" your muscles.

I am serious.
    And the Renegade GPP is serious, too.
    I don't do cardio and I think GPP is better anyway.
    There isn't much else you could do.
    if you really want you can do some shadowlifting, get a massage or have a hot/cold contrast shower to increase recovery and have blood flow some more.
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: What do you guys do?

uh.. anything! besides drinking and **** like that of course. like damien said, it's an off day. a REST day. for your muscles to grow.

there have been plenty of posts about diet. just make sure you have your required amount of protein/carbs/fat, and eat things like chicken, beef, eggs, cottage cheese, many others do a search and you'll find out.

for the protein bars, check out the recipes sticky at the top of the nutrition forum. i believe there's a recipe for home-made bars there.
    "There's gotta be some kind of limit on how many times they can keep making money off of these boy bands..."
    Fred Durst