Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SYST3M4T1C View Post
    so you never asked her for closure on what exactly happened that broke it off? hmmmmmm
    There are elements that I just can't mention here for both of our personal safety ( I'll leave it at that) you guys mention videos here all the time.

Yes I have asked her and she said her life is a mess and she wants to get it straight before anything else.

clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Who in the fuk is Conor Murphy?
    NCAA men's basketball picks..
    Misc OG

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by clifftime View Post
    Isn't he the guy from YouTube the misc loves. Runs around pulling his shirt off in front of girls and filming their reaction.

The guy that goes I get your number if you can't guess the color of my shirt under my jacket.

Opens jacket to bare torso.

HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    Isn't he the guy from YouTube the misc loves. Runs around pulling his shirt off in front of girls and filming their reaction.

The guy that goes I get your number if you can't guess the color of my shirt under my jacket.

Opens jacket to bare torso.
    I'm rock hard just reading about it

somelowercase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) somelowercase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) somelowercase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) somelowercase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) somelowercase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) somelowercase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) somelowercase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) somelowercase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) somelowercase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) somelowercase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) somelowercase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I swear to christ if I get shredded to 12% I'll walk in her store and do a Conor Murphy on tape.
    quoted for ref later...

mirin your confidence; you're taking the trolling well. i can tell you actually know what you're talking about as far as women are concerned and aren't jaded like many miscers. my advice, stick with your plan, khaki's, dark polo, blazer, and matching belt/shoes preferably black. best wishes on rekindling with your oneitis brah.

Originally Posted by somelowercase View Post
    quoted for ref later...

mirin your confidence; you're taking the trolling well. i can tell you actually know what you're talking about as far as women are concerned and aren't jaded like many miscers. my advice, stick with your plan, khaki's, dark polo, blazer, and matching belt/shoes preferably black. best wishes on rekindling with your oneitis brah.
    Thanks man.

SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlimPeanut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by clifftime View Post

As for OP I feel since this thread is now being taken more seriously, here is something that has been ingrained in my brain. Do with it what you want.

"Let's say I had a penny, and that's all the money I had in the world. I'de value that penny and take care of it, but what if I realized there was this HUGE jar LFULL of penny's under my bed worth MILLIONS. You think I'de value that penny? No, I'de just put it back in the jar with the rest because although penny's are made in different years and some are 'slightly' different then others, they're all just penny's and they all accomplish the same purpose. All girls are just girls and accomplish the same purpose. Just remember that there is more than one."
    6'0 182

Permabulk crew
    D1 Student-Athlete crew

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

Originally Posted by SlimPeanut View Post

As for OP I feel since this thread is now being taken more seriously, here is something that has been ingrained in my brain. Do with it what you want.

"Let's say I had a penny, and that's all the money I had in the world. I'de value that penny and take care of it, but what if I realized there was this HUGE jar LFULL of penny's under my bed worth MILLIONS. You think I'de value that penny? No, I'de just put it back in the jar with the rest because although penny's are made in different years and some are 'slightly' different then others, they're all just penny's and they all accomplish the same purpose. All girls are just girls and accomplish the same purpose. Just remember that there is more than one."
    Sure there's always more than one when it comes to ONS FWB or dating.

But there is none better than this girl for life.

howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So here's the plan
    completely autistic plan. holy f*cking cringe

She won't give up my things at her house
    she's keeping the clothes to use as dust rags

Navy Sport Coat, light blue Oxford shirt and Khakis.
    absolute haram. awful combination

all the girls I've dated like my muscles and how big I am
    ded. you're not big; you're fat and it shows in every picture

Don't do that man I've got cramps from Laughing.
    you've got cramps because you're turning into a b*tch

Everyone says my shirts are all too baggy.

If I get them taken in they show too much fat.

Thoughts?
    have you not read through the replies ITT? f*ck man, myself and others have given you solid fashion advice that is age appropriate for you. get your wardrobe sorted out

Because she had too many outside things going on in her life and thought I should be with someone who didn't have all that to deal with.
    strong AF cope

Gotta run to Walmart for new outfit
    fixed

sorry leo but the gloves are off. loads of good advice in this thread that you have ignored and still acting potato

i still wish you luck with your teen-aged, borderline stalker date plan but ho. lee. phuk bro
    225OHP/315B/420S/505D

ongoing journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134398851&page=1

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general."
    -Mark Rippetoe

Originally Posted by howimliving View Post
    completely autistic plan. holy f*cking cringe

she's keeping the clothes to use as dust rags

absolute haram. awful combination

ded. you're not big; you're fat and it shows in every picture

you've got cramps because you're turning into a b*tch

have you not read through the replies ITT? f*ck man, myself and others have given you solid fashion advice that is age appropriate for you. get your wardrobe sorted out

strong AF cope

fixed

sorry leo but the gloves are off. loads of good advice in this thread that you have ignored and still acting potato

i still wish you luck with your teen-aged, borderline stalker date plan but ho. lee. phuk bro
    Thanks brah. I don't have time to come up with anything else tomorrow is the first attempt.

howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks brah. I don't have time to come up with anything else tomorrow is the first attempt.
    you've had plenty of time leo. you planned this crazy scheme out, went on a crash course cut and started lifting consistently roughly a month ago-no excuses for poor time management. get it together and do work boyo

if you really think your parking lot dance scenario will work, then by all means proceed but at what cost? are you sacrificing your dignity to do this? if you were one of us ******* misc'ers and read your plan would you not think we had lost our mind? do you really want her back and is she really that great or are you just in love with the idea of being in love with this chic? no shame here man, i was guilty of it too many years ago and now when i look back on it, it was my desperate attempts to win her back that pushed her even further away. chics don't want groveling-they want to be wined, dined and dicked. you know this
    225OHP/315B/420S/505D

ongoing journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134398851&page=1

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general."
    -Mark Rippetoe

Originally Posted by howimliving View Post
    you've had plenty of time leo. you planned this crazy scheme out, went on a crash course cut and started lifting consistently roughly a month ago-no excuses for poor time management. get it together and do work boyo

if you really think your parking lot dance scenario will work, then by all means proceed but at what cost? are you sacrificing your dignity to do this? if you were one of us ******* misc'ers and read your plan would you not think we had lost our mind? do you really want her back and is she really that great or are you just in love with the idea of being in love with this chic? no shame here man, i was guilty of it too many years ago and now when i look back on it, it was my desperate attempts to win her back that pushed her even further away. chics don't want groveling-they want to be wined, dined and dicked. you know this
    I'm not groveling. Honestly I'm not lying about my experience.

I know what I want when I want it. When I'm on a date with a different girl I still think about this one. Everywhere I go I'm reminded of her. Oh that's the hotel we did this. Oh there's her grandson's football field and on and on.

My kids love her my family loves her. She's perfect.

If you think goofing off a bit to make her laugh could ever cost me my dignity,pride or self worth you're wrong.

I was James Bond before I met her and I'll be James Bond after her.

I just know that a 9/10 life without her becomes a 10/10 life with her. She's worth any risk and any cost.

stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    man you got a great face that's being ruined by all that fat

have you no shame

Originally Posted by stronglogic View Post
    man you got a great face that's being ruined by all that fat

have you no shame
    I'm down quite a bit. At 201 now.

thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Patience and sincerity might help you. But don't come off as obsessive or desperate. If losing weight is your concern, stick mostly to cardio or a cardio/lifting split, that way you can get to a decent point without lingering around too long where the two of you drift further and further apart.

Originally Posted by thunderykoala View Post
    Patience and sincerity might help you. But don't come off as obsessive or desperate. If losing weight is your concern, stick mostly to cardio or a cardio/lifting split, that way you can get to a decent point without lingering around too long where the two of you drift further and further apart.
    She was into me 20 lbs fatter than I am now. Everything I do is bonus.

Got my theme song on a loop as I fix my chicken for the night.

thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She was into me 20 lbs fatter than I am now. Everything I do is bonus.
    So what's the game plan, and why do you need the MISC's help? You realize that asking the misc for help on winning back a oneitis is like asking a convicted pyromaniac to renovate your house. You know full well what the pyromaniac is going to do to that house.

I wanted an honest opinion on my shirts.

But then realized that nationwide styles vary so much.

For example I've had friends come from Seattle or San Francisco to visit and they always comment how casually dressed the men of Raleigh are.

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    leo i love you bro, but you look like chit in both those shirts

not because they're bad shirts, but because you're fat

i know you know that. keep it up with the cut dude, cause from the (limited) pics of you slim you're handsome af, but in your fat af state you've lost it. well, you're not ugly now, but you gotta get that gaunt thing goin on again

anyway, shirts - wear something like the more formal shirt you posted further down the first page. doesn't have to be business chit, but there's a reason business guys wear that chit - they're the great equaliser. unless you're obese (you're not), the shirt gives you shape, whereas with those t-shirts the shape just doesn't work with the shape you're in now.
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000)
    go shopping, your clothes dont fit you
    100% of time (っ◕‿◕)っ

MGTOW

stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i think the most important question is why op chasing old women instead of going after young sloots

you got the face to pull it off if you got in shape

dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just know that a 9/10 life without her becomes a 10/10 life with her. She's worth any risk and any cost.
    Damn man thats some deep chit. Im rooting for you boyo
    Worship Melis689 Crew

anonymous
    Goddamn it OP, you look all kinds of wrong and you need a head enlargement.

Well first attempt starts tonight.

Wish I didn't have so much work today. I'd rather just get in a lift and relax.

I'm actually nervous and women don't make me nervous. Strange.

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not groveling. Honestly I'm not lying about my experience.

I know what I want when I want it. When I'm on a date with a different girl I still think about this one. Everywhere I go I'm reminded of her. Oh that's the hotel we did this. Oh there's her grandson's football field and on and on.

My kids love her my family loves her. She's perfect.

If you think goofing off a bit to make her laugh could ever cost me my dignity,pride or self worth you're wrong.

I was James Bond before I met her and I'll be James Bond after her.

leo, i've always said this, but believing it now more than ever. You're straight up delusional.

I have all the confidence in the world when i talk to women, but you just seem desperate as fuk.

She's perfect? How the fuk is she perfect when she broke it off with you? Explain that to me. The perfect girl would have seen you as value adding and wanted to keep going, instead she sees you as a cum dumpster.

You're just like these fukin sloots miscers go on about that they like to fuk but not date because they dont add value.

You see that right?

You're almost ignoring all of your own advice.
    MISC Strength Crew

Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL at the replies and crazy-ass plan. OMG.

Leo, do you not own one single fitted shirt? Clothes make the man, and you dress like a grandpa on his way to a 6am tee-off.

As for the crazy ass plan, can you somehow record it and post it on misc/youtube? Would rep you for life. Most normal people would just walk up, ask how this could work, and go from there. Remind them of good times, and many more can be had. I dunno...
    I'm not blessed with riches, but I am rich with blessings.
    Thank you, LORD, my God.
    IG: Tuksonrider

_chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    CHOOO CHOOOO awaiting incoming trainwreck

fuk it up OP fuk it up so gloriously that people will speak of this fuk up for eons to come FUUUUUUUUUUUUUK IT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wish I didn't have so much work today. I'd rather just get in a lift and relax.

I'm actually nervous and women don't make me nervous. Strange.
    You're building this up too much in your head

Putting too much pressure on yourself