Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 2780
    John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    Haha nope - must be confusing me with someone else. I'm from California.

Thanks for the welcome back. It's crazy how much I use to post in here or just in the RH section in general.

I've always become IRL friends with a ton of miscers.

It looks like it - I remember the same especially when Janky was around on the forums. I still chat with him on FB on occasion - actually met him a few years back.

I am actually room mates with another miscer and have a bunch of friends in SoCal who I originally met through the misc.

My progression worked the same - joined the site and started lifting then started getting interested in the forums after my break ups.

Last few years of life...

Graduated with my masters in engineering, traveled for about 3 months through parts of Europe and the middle east, got involved in local community service with my "ethnic" side, met a girl that I'm currently in a relationship with - turns out my great uncle and her grandfather were friends and colleagues back in the day in Iran which is 1/100000 chance.

Also been working as a consultant for a company the past 2 years. Pay isn't bad or good but I get a **** ton of freedom to pursue things on the side. I legit woke up at 1130 am today.

How about you? I haven't seen you post much on ******** in the past few years (not that I have been either)
    nice man, congrats on the degree.

damn, forgot about janky. hope he's doing well.

yeah pretty much don't ever post on fb anymore. I'd have deleted it if I didn't need it for my business.

let's see, cliffs...been self employed since late 2013, ups and downs, but love it overall. bought a house. my 2 dogs I used to post about died, got a new one who's 3 now. golf a lot in the summer, fish a lot in the spring, don't do much of anything in the winter. life is good.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    What's good bro? Been a minute.

So I bet my girl I could eat nothing but chicken for 10 straight days. Been 9, piece of cake, but I cant believe how much I feel like I've leaned out in just a week and a half.

However my body is sore as ****. Head to toe. Dont know what the deal is with that.

What's new everybody? -5 degrees here. I've officially stopped recycling until winter is over.
    got a foot of snow 2 nights ago, next day was warm, then last night zero degrees. the kind of snow with an icy crust on top. dog can walk on it but will occasionally fall through. she hates it but it's funny to watch.

be careful with low or zero fat and no carbs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning

I've been meaning to look into the "conspiracy theory" that recycling does nothing to help the environment. I wouldn't be surprised. pretty much everything else we're told to do is complete bull****.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    Haha nope - must be confusing me with someone else. I'm from California.

Thanks for the welcome back. It's crazy how much I use to post in here or just in the RH section in general.

I've always become IRL friends with a ton of miscers.
    Well, crap...I thought I was cool there for a second, sorry! I do recognize your username. I've met a lot of miscers IRL. Not in awhile, tho. I miss the old crew. Kinda fell out of touch with a bunch of people...life goes on, and I had fun with a bunch of local miscers back in the day. Good times.

So I bet my girl I could eat nothing but chicken for 10 straight days. Been 9, piece of cake, but I cant believe how much I feel like I've leaned out in just a week and a half.

However my body is sore as ****. Head to toe. Dont know what the deal is with that.

What's new everybody? -5 degrees here. I've officially stopped recycling until winter is over.
    You're insane, lol. I'd probably dry heave if I saw a piece of chicken after day 4. Only chicken? No vegetables? Stay safe...

I'm done with winter.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post

yeah pretty much don't ever post on fb anymore. I'd have deleted it if I didn't need it for my business.

let's see, cliffs...been self employed since late 2013, ups and downs, but love it overall. bought a house. my 2 dogs I used to post about died, got a new one who's 3 now. golf a lot in the summer, fish a lot in the spring, don't do much of anything in the winter. life is good.

got a foot of snow 2 nights ago, next day was warm, then last night zero degrees. the kind of snow with an icy crust on top. dog can walk on it but will occasionally fall through. she hates it but it's funny to watch.

be careful with low or zero fat and no carbs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning

I've been meaning to look into the "conspiracy theory" that recycling does nothing to help the environment. I wouldn't be surprised. pretty much everything else we're told to do is complete bull****.
    I think John Stossel and or Reason magazine has a video about it. From what I remember the cliffs are that the process of recycling from transportation to the actual recycling process, so much pollution is created it negates any benefit.

Bitty - I heard it’s supposed to snow again next week! It’s been a weird winter I don’t think we’ve had any unseasonably warm days yet.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We're told to recycle while corporations and their big wigs pollute on an exponentially worse scale.
    Team Manlet
    Soccer/#10 Crew
    Team Titleist Crew
    Focus RS Crew
    Manchester United Crew
    Lightskin Lingard Crew
    David Reynolds Crew

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So I bet my girl I could eat nothing but chicken for 10 straight days.

Bird flu obviously.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dj10show View Post
    We're told to recycle while corporations and their big wigs pollute on an exponentially worse scale.
    And it turns out the government is actually the biggest polluter of them all.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm still eating eggs for breakfast (technically a chicken) and veggies n rice. I eat a couple apples everyday for last 20 years. Srs.

The whole world is a scam. Would be shocked if recycling was any different.

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Bird flu obviously.
    I sometimes worry I've had some horrible virus like HIV lying dormant in me, just waiting for me to get old and weaken b4 showing its ugly face.

I think I just described cancer tbh
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    I think John Stossel and or Reason magazine has a video about it. From what I remember the cliffs are that the process of recycling from transportation to the actual recycling process, so much pollution is created it negates any benefit.

Bitty - I heard it’s supposed to snow again next week! It’s been a weird winter I don’t think we’ve had any unseasonably warm days yet.
    yeah makes sense. on a related note, the radon levels in my basement are pretty high. supposedly that could give you cancer. but then I found some info arguing radon mitigation was a complete scam, so I don't know what to think. I'll probably end up doing nothing and getting cancer.

yeah. well same idea with so-called "climate change". we're supposed to take all these actions while china and india don't have to do sht and they're by far the worst polluters on earth.

I'm still eating eggs for breakfast (technically a chicken) and veggies n rice. I eat a couple apples everyday for last 20 years. Srs.

The whole world is a scam. Would be shocked if recycling was any different.
    ah ok, thought you meant you were eating just chicken. I do miss apples. I'll get a couple later today. fuji ftmfw

"the whole world is a scam" - pretty much how I see it. been reading some "revisionist" history lately, esp WW1 & WW2. absolutely appalling that everything I was ever taught about history throughout school was quite literally propaganda.

a while back at the gas station I saw a man-to-woman trannie, a very obvious one as almost all of them are, flaunting his fake tits with a tight shirt. he had his kids with him, all of them getting slurpies and candy. all obese. welcome to end stage civilization boys.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Landed a new gig in a big Pharama company. Getting an extra 23k a year, and the best part? Swing shift hours, 10am to 830pm, 4 days a week.

If I didn't ke my boss I'd walk out right now. LOL
    Last edited by HeBrewHammah; 03-06-2019 at 10:59 AM.
    *US Navy Vet*

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "the whole world is a scam" - pretty much how I see it. been reading some "revisionist" history lately, esp WW1 & WW2. absolutely appalling that everything I was ever taught about history throughout school was quite literally propaganda
    I was just schooling some herb this morning touting on about AOC, and her socialist agenda. They tried to say that Bernie Sanders was correct following the blueprint to Denmark and the Scandinavian country's, and AOC is going to deliver.

Except.....what he wasn't prepared for, was for me to completely dismantle his argument. You see, the Scandinavians all embraced a free trade market at early times. Generally, a smaller country doesn't have the resources a larger one does, like America (obviously). So brilliantly, they were able to get higher quality resources for lesser money. Almost ALL of the Scandinavian countries had amassed significant wealth, as their gdp rates were booming from the early 1930's to 1970's (before the welfare state I believe in their economy), thus, allowing their present state.

It is a common misconception that their governments delivered their wealth by distribution, it was in fact already built, and therefore - their citizens could survive the higher tax rates, to build the current welfare state type programs this country longs for so desperately.

So, the next liberal cuck that opens their mouth about AOC, and redistributing wealth, do me a favor - wreck them. These idiots have confused a SOCIAL DEMOCRACY, with DEMOCRATIC SOCIALISM. The former (social democracy) thrives within the means of a capitalist economy because everything isn't owned by the government, it is owned privately by individuals.

This is also why I don't even speak to anyone anymore about it. People are absolutely ****ing idiots. And believe me, these people shut right the **** up once you challenge their thoughts with legit rhetoric. Every one of them, trumpers too.
    *US Navy Vet*

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah makes sense. on a related note, the radon levels in my basement are pretty high. supposedly that could give you cancer. but then I found some info arguing radon mitigation was a complete scam, so I don't know what to think. I'll probably end up doing nothing and getting cancer.

yeah. well same idea with so-called "climate change". we're supposed to take all these actions while china and india don't have to do sht and they're by far the worst polluters on earth.

ah ok, thought you meant you were eating just chicken. I do miss apples. I'll get a couple later today. fuji ftmfw

"the whole world is a scam" - pretty much how I see it. been reading some "revisionist" history lately, esp WW1 & WW2. absolutely appalling that everything I was ever taught about history throughout school was quite literally propaganda.

a while back at the gas station I saw a man-to-woman trannie, a very obvious one as almost all of them are, flaunting his fake tits with a tight shirt. he had his kids with him, all of them getting slurpies and candy. all obese. welcome to end stage civilization boys.

I honestly could get by on only chicken, but I'd worry about things like protein poisoning and not getting my vitamins.

I'd love to see a large sample size study of children raised in homo/non binAry households and the rate in which they themselves end up home/non binary.

Was reading through the comments on terry crews twitter following his 2 parent tweet. One stood out to me, some thinflg crying about how he was raised by 2 women and came out as a trans man at 12 and terry doesnt know what he's talking about. I couldn't help but think he was unwillingly proving crews point.

HGH- I def wouldnt pass up on that extra quarter a year, but I'd hate those hours. Would take me right out of all my bball and softball leagues. Though that 10 o clock start is hnng. I am on the highway or on train b4 5 a.m. most days. Also home by 3 p.m. as well

606 G0D.

Well, I can understand as someone who is more active in sports. I usually just lift, or play soccer with friends on the weekends when it is actually nice out. Other than that, for me those hours are perfect. Would pay me a 10% differential because it's still considered second shift, but I'd still be able to be home with my family by 9pm.

I am a night owl also, so I'm usually best serves staying up later.
    *US Navy Vet*

3 day weekend every week would be sick.

I'd change lanes for 3 12s and 125k/yr.

606 G0D.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    Do alot of guys forget how to **** their wife after they get married, or do they just get too comfortable? Be surprised how many married females biitch and moan about bad sex
    I wouldn't know. I don't believe in monogamy.

Judging by the amount of married or unavailable women propositioning me the past few years, I would guess a big YES.

I usually pretend not to acknowledge the pass made. By no means do I have any moral high ground but, its not something that I have any interest in.

Let me add, judging by the abundance of women and their workplace rhetoric trashing their husbands, i cant fathom monogamy. Given the stats in divorce i just don't understand why guys continue to do it or live in a state that panders to common law.

Women especially old women judt bitch and complain. The other part is that, a lot of guys get married, stop lifting, and urinate from the seated position. Rage later when she cucks him.

I just don't think a lot of guys don't comprehend the sacrifice that they will make by giving up bachelor life.

I'm forty in less than a decade. I was skull ****ing a bish on the early side of 20 this week. A diff chick last week. I have a touch of grey on my ball sack. Clooney yrs are checking in. Maturity.... Not do much lulz

Last summer, i wheeled a college chick from the gym. Age 21. Smashed her rotten and fapped on her face.

Feels good man.

Why anybody would checkout of bachelor life is beyond but. I'm jaded as ****kkk.

Debauchery ftw.

Someone pray gor my soul. SRS

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    Landed a new gig in a big Pharama company. Getting an extra 23k a year, and the best part? Swing shift hours, 10am to 830pm, 4 days a week.

If I didn't ke my boss I'd walk out right now. LOL
    congrats man!

I was just schooling some herb this morning touting on about AOC, and her socialist agenda. They tried to say that Bernie Sanders was correct following the blueprint to Denmark and the Scandinavian country's, and AOC is going to deliver.

Except.....what he wasn't prepared for, was for me to completely dismantle his argument. You see, the Scandinavians all embraced a free trade market at early times. Generally, a smaller country doesn't have the resources a larger one does, like America (obviously). So brilliantly, they were able to get higher quality resources for lesser money. Almost ALL of the Scandinavian countries had amassed significant wealth, as their gdp rates were booming from the early 1930's to 1970's (before the welfare state I believe in their economy), thus, allowing their present state.

It is a common misconception that their governments delivered their wealth by distribution, it was in fact already built, and therefore - their citizens could survive the higher tax rates, to build the current welfare state type programs this country longs for so desperately.

So, the next liberal cuck that opens their mouth about AOC, and redistributing wealth, do me a favor - wreck them. These idiots have confused a SOCIAL DEMOCRACY, with DEMOCRATIC SOCIALISM. The former (social democracy) thrives within the means of a capitalist economy because everything isn't owned by the government, it is owned privately by individuals.

This is also why I don't even speak to anyone anymore about it. People are absolutely ****ing idiots. And believe me, these people shut right the **** up once you challenge their thoughts with legit rhetoric. Every one of them, trumpers too.
    I've changed my tune recently re: socialism. obviously in a piss earth, thoroughly multicultural society like ours it could never work because there's no cohesion, there's no common bond people have, and there are too many worthless leeches. our so-called "capitalism" has resulted in giant, soulless companies who run the country, with your average citizen being their slave. this is not a good system, and it seems to me to be the inevitable result of "capitalism". japan has a pretty socialistic society in many respects, and although they're blasted for having a "stagnant" economy for the last few decades, their standard of living is far superior to ours, and even if you don't believe that, at least their culture is mostly intact. what's more important, a growing economy and GDP while everyone is miserable, benefitting only the elite, or a "stagnant" economy with a better life for your average citizen? what is so good about a constantly growing economy if the people are miserable?

that said, AOC is borderline retarded. I can't believe this country has become one in which such a fkn retard is all over the news. she's seriously, like, retarded 'n stuff.

I honestly could get by on only chicken, but I'd worry about things like protein poisoning and not getting my vitamins.

I'd love to see a large sample size study of children raised in homo/non binAry households and the rate in which they themselves end up home/non binary.

Was reading through the comments on terry crews twitter following his 2 parent tweet. One stood out to me, some thinflg crying about how he was raised by 2 women and came out as a trans man at 12 and terry doesnt know what he's talking about. I couldn't help but think he was unwillingly proving crews point.

HGH- I def wouldnt pass up on that extra quarter a year, but I'd hate those hours. Would take me right out of all my bball and softball leagues. Though that 10 o clock start is hnng. I am on the highway or on train b4 5 a.m. most days. Also home by 3 p.m. as well
    I'd like to see a study done in earnest about the sexual abuse rates of children raised by homosexuals. I'd bet everything that it wouldn't shine a very nice light on those situations, not to mention the mental health of the kids who aren't even abused. look I have no real problem with gays other than that I personally find their proclivities disgusting and degenerate. but I don't hate them as people, and I want them to be happy and be able to live life. if you like using the holes through which men take shts to masturbate your dick, fine. but please let's not encourage and glorify this practice. and for the love of god, I should be able to watch a movie or a show, FUKKING EVER, without gays and trannies all over the place. tv is now almost completely unwatchable.

I'm sure I sound like a depressed curmudgeon lately. I promise it's not true. just with politics. I'm about to have a great day - gym in a bit, eat bacon and eggs, hike with the dog, sexy time, then a couple bourbons 'n a ribeye. mix in a little work here and there. life is good.

Well, like it said, a positive gdp figure is good obviously for the country itself in terms of wealth. Did you miss the part where I said it gave headway to their current welfare state and literally every single benefit those citizens wanted in the Scandinavian countries? That is the point. That people in this country don't get it. Adding 70% tax to people already paying majority of the taxes, (see almost 50% of this country doesn't even pay federal as is)isn't the solution. Now you're counting on the government to equally spread around the wealth, which here they have 0 interest in, as we're already significantly richer than most of the world.

I think you might have misunderstood. We're talking the same things, but the people in this country don't understand what is happening as it is. They want to walk right into the trap of giving this government total control of everything, which is the exact opposite of what you should want, especially here in America. Because they're dragging us (the middle class) right through the mud, paying for all of it. They see it as, if you are wealthy enough to afford leisure time, you could potentially utilize that time to decipher what is happening, and that technically no matter on what scale makes you a threat to it. Which is why continually the middle class gets smoked. They're not going to stop until every penny is squeezed.

We said goodbye to a government OF the people and FOR the people many moons ago. The only thing they care about is front loading their pockets, at your expense, all while pitching to you how we can live like some of these other countries globally do. That system will never work here, and Americans are too stupid to understand because they live in fantasy land.
    Last edited by HeBrewHammah; 03-11-2019 at 04:58 AM.
    *US Navy Vet*

congrats man!

I've changed my tune recently re: socialism. obviously in a piss earth, thoroughly multicultural society like ours it could never work because there's no cohesion, there's no common bond people have, and there are too many worthless leeches. our so-called "capitalism" has resulted in giant, soulless companies who run the country, with your average citizen being their slave. this is not a good system, and it seems to me to be the inevitable result of "capitalism". japan has a pretty socialistic society in many respects, and although they're blasted for having a "stagnant" economy for the last few decades, their standard of living is far superior to ours, and even if you don't believe that, at least their culture is mostly intact. what's more important, a growing economy and GDP while everyone is miserable, benefitting only the elite, or a "stagnant" economy with a better life for your average citizen? what is so good about a constantly growing economy if the people are miserable?

that said, AOC is borderline retarded. I can't believe this country has become one in which such a fkn retard is all over the news. she's seriously, like, retarded 'n stuff.

I'd like to see a study done in earnest about the sexual abuse rates of children raised by homosexuals. I'd bet everything that it wouldn't shine a very nice light on those situations, not to mention the mental health of the kids who aren't even abused. look I have no real problem with gays other than that I personally find their proclivities disgusting and degenerate. but I don't hate them as people, and I want them to be happy and be able to live life. if you like using the holes through which men take shts to masturbate your dick, fine. but please let's not encourage and glorify this practice. and for the love of god, I should be able to watch a movie or a show, FUKKING EVER, without gays and trannies all over the place. tv is now almost completely unwatchable.

I'm sure I sound like a depressed curmudgeon lately. I promise it's not true. just with politics. I'm about to have a great day - gym in a bit, eat bacon and eggs, hike with the dog, sexy time, then a couple bourbons 'n a ribeye. mix in a little work here and there. life is good.

I've never been a big TV guy, but I now literally go weeks without turning it on. In fact my remote got washed on accident and it took me over a month to replace it.

Live sports and jeopardy all I watch. RIP trebek.

I've got no issue with anybody who chooses to be gay or tranny or furry... whatever. I take issue when your lifestyle choices negatively affect others. Or when a tiny minority wants society to bend to their will.

A couple bourbons? Off the no alcohol train?

60° on Thursday. Was practicing my chip shots into the pups mouth this weekend.

606 G0D.

Well, like it said, a positive gdp figure is good obviously for the country itself in terms of wealth. Did you miss the part where I said it gave headway to their current welfare state and literally every single benefit those citizens wanted in the Scandinavian countries? That is the point. That people in this country don't get it. Adding 70% tax to people already paying majority of the taxes, (see almost 50% of this country doesn't even pay federal as is)isn't the solution. Now you're counting on the government to equally spread around the wealth, which here they have 0 interest in, as we're already significantly richer than most of the world.

I think you might have misunderstood. We're talking the same things, but the people in this country don't understand what is happening as it is. They want to walk right into the trap of giving this government total control of everything, which is the exact opposite of what you should want, especially here in America. Because they're dragging us (the middle class) right through the mud, paying for all of it. They see it as, if you are wealthy enough to afford leisure time, you could potentially utilize that time to decipher what is happening, and that technically no matter on what scale makes you a threat to it. Which is why continually the middle class gets smoked. They're not going to stop until every penny is squeezed.

We said goodbye to a government OF the people and FOR the people many moons ago. The only thing they care about is front loading their pockets, at your expense, all while pitching to you how we can live like some of these other countries globally do. That system will never work here, and Americans are too stupid to understand because they live in fantasy land.
    The irony is that the super wealthy who actually benefited from the GDP have been getting the government to allow cheap labor from other countries for decades. But these people came from socialist countries and are no voting for their own into office (AOC won because of demographics not any brilliant strategy) and support dumb ass policies that won’t work.

When they inevitably come to power and impose their idiocy I hope they have the sense to implement a wealth tax instead of an income tax. Then maybe people will learn but probably not.

Yeah I think we mostly agree, and I wasn't directing my frustration at you, just kind of generally venting about your typical "muh free market" conservatives. they probably piss me off more than they should because I used to be one.

and re: the middle class getting fkd forever - that's why at the moment, since trump has folded so thoroughly that there's no going back, the most appealing 2020 candidate to me is yang. at least we'd actually get something tangible back in the form of $1,000/month. everyone else gets the handouts, why not us? fuk it. we can watch the country burn without $1K or with it. the choice seems clear to me.

I've never been a big TV guy, but I now literally go weeks without turning it on. In fact my remote got washed on accident and it took me over a month to replace it.

Live sports and jeopardy all I watch. RIP trebek.

I've got no issue with anybody who chooses to be gay or tranny or furry... whatever. I take issue when your lifestyle choices negatively affect others. Or when a tiny minority wants society to bend to their will.

A couple bourbons? Off the no alcohol train?

60° on Thursday. Was practicing my chip shots into the pups mouth this weekend.
    well I'm definitely negatively impacted as I can barely watch tv anymore, not to mention movies. there was this show Sense8 on netflix. was decent for a while. interesting concept, other than the over the top try-hard cinematography. had to stop watching after the 2nd (or 3rd?) orgy which involved gays and trannies. also I can't say ******* anymore other than with friends and family, which really sucks a lot.

yeah man, zero alcohol for 2018 was the deal, which I did. for a while there I thought I might quit for good, but then I decided against it. life is way better, for me at least, with alcohol as a part of it. I think the sober year was a success in that I really have no desire actually to get drunk anymore, and really don't even enjoy being drunk anymore. it just makes me tired now. just a strong pour, or two, of a decent bourbon with one of my big as fuk spherical ice cubes on most nights to settle into the end of the day and help relax my mind and body. I think my dad's friend summed it up perfectly last time I was in japan. with a giant smile that squeezed his japanese eyes completely shut, he looked at me (I assume he was looking at me), drunk as a skunk, and said, "I ROOOVE ARCOHOR!"

birds are chirping like they do in the spring. golf courses will be open soon...

The irony is that the super wealthy who actually benefited from the GDP have been getting the government to allow cheap labor from other countries for decades. But these people came from socialist countries and are no voting for their own into office (AOC won because of demographics not any brilliant strategy) and support dumb ass policies that won’t work.

When they inevitably come to power and impose their idiocy I hope they have the sense to implement a wealth tax instead of an income tax. Then maybe people will learn but probably not.
    emobrah - I don't think I've ever heard you talk about skiing. I have to assume you do given your location, yeah?

Yeah I think we mostly agree, and I wasn't directing my frustration at you, just kind of generally venting about your typical "muh free market" conservatives. they probably piss me off more than they should because I used to be one.

and re: the middle class getting fkd forever - that's why at the moment, since trump has folded so thoroughly that there's no going back, the most appealing 2020 candidate to me is yang. at least we'd actually get something tangible back in the form of $1,000/month. everyone else gets the handouts, why not us? fuk it. we can watch the country burn without $1K or with it. the choice seems clear to me.

well I'm definitely negatively impacted as I can barely watch tv anymore, not to mention movies. there was this show Sense8 on netflix. was decent for a while. interesting concept, other than the over the top try-hard cinematography. had to stop watching after the 2nd (or 3rd?) orgy which involved gays and trannies. also I can't say ******* anymore other than with friends and family, which really sucks a lot.

yeah man, zero alcohol for 2018 was the deal, which I did. for a while there I thought I might quit for good, but then I decided against it. life is way better, for me at least, with alcohol as a part of it. I think the sober year was a success in that I really have no desire actually to get drunk anymore, and really don't even enjoy being drunk anymore. it just makes me tired now. just a strong pour, or two, of a decent bourbon with one of my big as fuk spherical ice cubes on most nights to settle into the end of the day and help relax my mind and body. I think my dad's friend summed it up perfectly last time I was in japan. with a giant smile that squeezed his japanese eyes completely shut, he looked at me (I assume he was looking at me), drunk as a skunk, and said, "I ROOOVE ARCOHOR!"

birds are chirping like they do in the spring. golf courses will be open soon...

emobrah - I don't think I've ever heard you talk about skiing. I have to assume you do given your location, yeah?
    I’ve never skied but I snowboarded when I was younger. I took a really bad fall (I was pissing blood and could barely move for a couple of days) during winter break my first year of law school and haven’t been back since. I’m too old for that ****. lol

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’ve never skied but I snowboarded when I was younger. I took a really bad fall (I was pissing blood and could barely move for a couple of days) during winter break my first year of law school and haven’t been back since. I’m too old for that ****. lol
    This weather is making me so mad. You didn't have to go into work, did you? I'm working from home, but my hubs had to go into his x-ray job at Swedish. He's probably stuck there for the night. Heard it is a nightmare on the roads.
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    This weather is making me so mad. You didn't have to go into work, did you? I'm working from home, but my hubs had to go into his x-ray job at Swedish. He's probably stuck there for the night. Heard it is a nightmare on the roads.
    It’s pretty crazy, almost like a hurricane with snow. That sucks about your husband but I wouldn’t want to drive in this, especially with how icy the roads probably are because of the rain this morning.

And yeah, I’m working from today and as often as I possibly can.

I agree completely. Life is more fun with alcohol, and being drunk sucks. I'm in a similar routine, one strong pour a couple times a week and off to bed. Though my bball team is nothing but 22-25 yr olds who trying to drag the dog out of me. I've never felt like such an old head in my life, the way the ask me for advice and ****.

I thought I may have a drinking problem years ago, maybe I did even, but losing both my parents to addiction it is something I'll always have to keep an eye on.

50° today. The polar bomb or whatever the **** staying west and draggin gulf air here feeling like golf air.

606 G0D.

So I recently made my wife delete her Instagram and I'm really 2nd guessing it.

I hate the idea of being controlling, I've always been a "enough rope to hang yourself " type of leader.

I also have 0 trust issues with her. Was just tired of her posting my daughter or pics of me. Constantly on her phone reading trash gossip or misleading fitness pages.

The last straw came when somebody who knew of me 10 years ago messaged her and asked her about some bs that has nothing to do with me.

Maybe i overreacted? Thoughts?

606 G0D.

Power play is coming boyos.

I have an accepted offer, but now have two other major players on the line: BAE and GE that want to interview me.

TFW your skills are wanted.....
    *US Navy Vet*

I hate the idea of being controlling, I've always been a "enough rope to hang yourself " type of leader.

I also have 0 trust issues with her. Was just tired of her posting my daughter or pics of me. Constantly on her phone reading trash gossip or misleading fitness pages.

The last straw came when somebody who knew of me 10 years ago messaged her and asked her about some bs that has nothing to do with me.

I would have just told her to not post pics of you on there and limit ones of your daughter. Demanding she delete it is pretty controlling, tbh. I would have told you to pound sand...or have a conversation with you to see why it bothered you so much. Especially if you have no trust issues with her, that would just raise a red flag.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I have an accepted offer, but now have two other major players on the line: BAE and GE that want to interview me.

That's awesome, brah. What's the job scope? Also, completely agree with your stance on how the middle class is getting owned and the majority of us are too stupid to even see it happening right in front of our eyes.
    Team Manlet
    Soccer/#10 Crew
    Team Titleist Crew
    Focus RS Crew
    Manchester United Crew
    Lightskin Lingard Crew
    David Reynolds Crew

what a puce!

I agree completely. Life is more fun with alcohol, and being drunk sucks. I'm in a similar routine, one strong pour a couple times a week and off to bed. Though my bball team is nothing but 22-25 yr olds who trying to drag the dog out of me. I've never felt like such an old head in my life, the way the ask me for advice and ****.

I thought I may have a drinking problem years ago, maybe I did even, but losing both my parents to addiction it is something I'll always have to keep an eye on.

50° today. The polar bomb or whatever the **** staying west and draggin gulf air here feeling like golf air.
    my parents are alive, but my dad has been in bad shape for a while as a direct result of being a lifelong alcoholic. part of the motivation for a sober year was really, really not wanting to end up in his condition, which would have been 100% guaranteed if I'd stayed on that path. if he would have curbed his drinking, he could have gotten a lot more out of life imo.

girls crave attention in a way we'll never understand. maybe making her delete it was a bit much, but could have told her not to post pics of you and the kid. I've heard the argument that child predators scour social media for tips and location info, so you could always use that line. but in the end I think once she gets past the attention withdrawal, she'll be better off without it. I don't even think female attention seeking is necessarily a bad thing, but it's just something men can't fully understand on the level women engage in it.

I can kind of understand the dopamine hits attention gives them though. I used to post a lot on FB when it was relatively new before it became so gay, and I specifically remember when I was out and would take a funny pic or something, that strong urge to share it on FB. and I remember feeling good when posts would get a lot of likes/comments. it's approval seeking behavior which we're all wired to engage in, but I think it's a good one to overcome. posting in here is sometimes a similar thing. the desire to be heard, appreciated, respected, etc. we're all subject to the subconscious urges of our evolved psychology, which can be summed up with: "P in the V"

that's good news man, I'm happy to hear it. fuk em right in the pussy!

That's awesome, brah. What's the job scope? Also, completely agree with your stance on how the middle class is getting owned and the majority of us are too stupid to even see it happening right in front of our eyes.
    I do calibration and instrumentation.

In a nutshell, my job is to verify products perform to necessary specifications for manufacturing facilities of all sorts. Currently I work in the defense industry but recently accepted a position in pharma.

Hypothetically, say you had a 10v power supply. My job is to use a standard of greater accuracy and resolution, to verify something like a power supply actually puts out 10v, with a high level of confidence in reporting. Most major manufacturing facilities in the US require valid calibration for their Quality Assurance, and auditing on respective lines.

If the above power supply say read 9.5v, versus the 10v, my job is to calculate the % error in the measurement and then adjust the equipment back into specification. OR, troubleshoot the problem to find what is wrong, sometimes to component level, sometimes to just a board level. And every one of my standards that I would use to verify other equipment is traceable back to the National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST), that provides guidelines globally for manufacturing environments of all sorts.
    *US Navy Vet*

I do calibration and instrumentation.

In a nutshell, my job is to verify products perform to necessary specifications for manufacturing facilities of all sorts. Currently I work in the defense industry but recently accepted a position in pharma.

Hypothetically, say you had a 10v power supply. My job is to use a standard of greater accuracy and resolution, to verify something like a power supply actually puts out 10v, with a high level of confidence in reporting. Most major manufacturing facilities in the US require valid calibration for their Quality Assurance, and auditing on respective lines.

If the above power supply say read 9.5v, versus the 10v, my job is to calculate the % error in the measurement and then adjust the equipment back into specification. OR, troubleshoot the problem to find what is wrong, sometimes to component level, sometimes to just a board level. And every one of my standards that I would use to verify other equipment is traceable back to the National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST), that provides guidelines globally for manufacturing environments of all sorts.
    That's great. There's always a market for analog circuit guys. Congratulations on making moves!
    Team Manlet
    Soccer/#10 Crew
    Team Titleist Crew
    Focus RS Crew
    Manchester United Crew
    Lightskin Lingard Crew
    David Reynolds Crew

Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast