Page 41 of 93 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 2780
    bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    love goldens. I'll always have at least one. considering a couple different options for the next dog which I'll get in a year or two. always like australian shepherds. my girl wants a vizsla but those things are fukking crazy. I like calm, lazy dogs.
    My friend has a couple mini Australian Shepard's, and they are the most neurotic dogs I've ever been in the same room with. Not sure if the normal sized ones are sane or not, but I wanted to tell you. Lol
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I see. well if a tornado cums at you, pull your pants down and take a dump into it for me. would be hilarious to see your sh*t fly up into the air. would be worth dying for imo
    Naw man... It'd end up slamming me in my face... Nothxjf
    Last edited by hai2dehfolks; 11-19-2017 at 06:43 AM.
    ***Sweet Southern charm voice. Boobs of Mass Destruction.***

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    love goldens. I'll always have at least one. considering a couple different options for the next dog which I'll get in a year or two. always like australian shepherds. my girl wants a vizsla but those things are fukking crazy. I like calm, lazy dogs.

I see. well if a tornado cums at you, pull your pants down and take a dump into it for me. would be hilarious to see your sh*t fly up into the air. would be worth dying for imo

I have a buddy with 2 Australians... both are annoying *******s.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    My friend has a couple mini Australian Shepard's, and they are the most neurotic dogs I've ever been in the same room with. Not sure if the normal sized ones are sane or not, but I wanted to tell you. Lol
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    I have a buddy with 2 Australians... both are annoying *******s.

I just know they're smart and beautiful. I'd have to hone my already strong pimp hand to break them I guess.

Speaking of which, almost without fail, annoying dogs are owned by women. Women are just so averse to punishing their dogs. And kids too I guess. Need a man and a woman, generally speaking.

I swear to god if my future kids act up, they're getting hit. gf's friends stayed with us for a while, and while I realize 3 years old is a tough age for a boy, if it were my kid and he acted up like that, well there'd be some physical pain in store. That acting up would end real quick, real fukkin quick.

anyway, off to gorge my fat fukking face with food at a "friendsgiving". gf's friends doing it. not really looking forward to this sh*t since I'll know 1/2 of the people there. maybe I'll have her drive, get hammered, and just trigger everyone. actually I'm definitely gonna have her drive. just typing that gave me the thirst

what are you polesmokers up to today?

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Australians are working dogs, right? They need to work or you need to be walking the fukkers for like 2 hours a day. High energy dogs are a PITA if the owner isn't all over them.

In-laws had a kelpie (Australian working dog) a while back, one day I played with it by booting a soccer ball up a steeply inclined driveway. It would chase the ball up at a sprint, then chase it back down at the same pace. I got tired out kicking the ball before this thing got tired of racing after it.

Oh yeah and they had 5 acres of land at the time. So that's the other option for working dogs, if you have a massive yard they can run around in, you don't have to spend so much time on them.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Australians are working dogs, right? They need to work or you need to be walking the fukkers for like 2 hours a day. High energy dogs are a PITA if the owner isn't all over them.

In-laws had a kelpie (Australian working dog) a while back, one day I played with it by booting a soccer ball up a steeply inclined driveway. It would chase the ball up at a sprint, then chase it back down at the same pace. I got tired out kicking the ball before this thing got tired of racing after it.

Oh yeah and they had 5 acres of land at the time. So that's the other option for working dogs, if you have a massive yard they can run around in, you don't have to spend so much time on them.
    I've got a big yard, the border is all fenced in. So it would be easier to have a high energy dog here than the usual place. But yeah I'd still prefer a calmer, lazier dog, like a golden. We'll see.

Also have flirted with the idea of getting a Maine coon. Heard they're the most dog-like cats. Always been a dream to have an awesome cat that I could take hiking off leash. Basically a dog in cat's clothing.

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I just know they're smart and beautiful. I'd have to hone my already strong pimp hand to break them I guess.

Speaking of which, almost without fail, annoying dogs are owned by women. Women are just so averse to punishing their dogs. And kids too I guess. Need a man and a woman, generally speaking.

I swear to god if my future kids act up, they're getting hit. gf's friends stayed with us for a while, and while I realize 3 years old is a tough age for a boy, if it were my kid and he acted up like that, well there'd be some physical pain in store. That acting up would end real quick, real fukkin quick.

anyway, off to gorge my fat fukking face with food at a "friendsgiving". gf's friends doing it. not really looking forward to this sh*t since I'll know 1/2 of the people there. maybe I'll have her drive, get hammered, and just trigger everyone. actually I'm definitely gonna have her drive. just typing that gave me the thirst

what are you polesmokers up to today?

I firmly believe in strict discipline. This is my first dog, i am definetly tough on him. Can confirm gf demands no respect from pup.

Will also be a disciplinarian with kids. I dont trust them ****ers.

606 G0D.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I firmly believe in strict discipline. This is my first dog, i am definetly tough on him. Can confirm gf demands no respect from pup.

Will also be a disciplinarian with kids. I dont trust them ****ers.
    You have to be a disciplinarian, otherwise you're doomed.

One time hubs and I were at Target in line to check out. A woman and her little boy were in front of us. The boy was demanding a candy bar, and the mom was yelling, "NO! DO YOU KNOW WHAT NO MEANS?? HUH?? DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT NO MEANS??" just impossibly loud. The boy was kinda whimpering, but sort of calmed down.

A couple minutes pass, and she puts the candy bar in her basket. Hubs looked over at me and says pretty loudly, "Apparently HE isn't the only one who doesn't know what NO means." I burst out laughing, and the mom gave him the dirtiest look.

Fukking parents, man...most of them have little to zero idea of wtf they are doing.
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

You have to be a disciplinarian, otherwise you're doomed.

One time hubs and I were at Target in line to check out. A woman and her little boy were in front of us. The boy was demanding a candy bar, and the mom was yelling, "NO! DO YOU KNOW WHAT NO MEANS?? HUH?? DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT NO MEANS??" just impossibly loud. The boy was kinda whimpering, but sort of calmed down.

A couple minutes pass, and she puts the candy bar in her basket. Hubs looked over at me and says pretty loudly, "Apparently HE isn't the only one who doesn't know what NO means." I burst out laughing, and the mom gave him the dirtiest look.

Fukking parents, man...most of them have little to zero idea of wtf they are doing.

I pretty much hate anyone who brings their kids anywhere before they have learned to practiced respectful decorum in public.

Until they are like 8, please keep them at home.

606 G0D.

I know from friends that the early years are exciting in a way, to see your little spawn grow. First steps, words, etc. I'm really not looking forward to that at all though. Looking forward to when my sons are like 10+ and can do some sports adequately, like fishing/pool/golf. Doing stuff like that with them and teaching them how to be money in general. But before that, man, that's gonna be all on her. Def not changing any fukking diapers. disgusting

Black Wednesday plans?

Holiday hell day?

Black friday purchases?

606 G0D.

Black Wednesday plans?
    Working 1/2 day. Then food prepping.

Holiday hell day?
    Small group of 7 people. Not too bad.

Black friday purchases?
    Hopefully going to buy a 2017 Apple 27" iMac with Retina 5K Display. Our computer took a dump like 6 months ago. I'm over not having one at home.
    Bolded.

What you up to?
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Bolded.

What you up to?
    Turkey testicle festival on weds if i get off work in time.

Deep fryin turkey with my buddy. We do something every year since we didnt have families. He's now married with kids, so its no longer just the 2 of us.

Lookin for a good deal on a dumbell set. Let me know if you find any.

606 G0D.

Ever wake up from some astral travel and look down at yourself, completely disgusted by the meat machine you're trapped in?

606 G0D.

Black Wednesday plans?

Holiday hell day?

Black friday purchases?
    working all day today, probably cook dinner then watch netflix w/ the gf. lol. we talked about going out to drink but the idea is just no longer appealing. used to plan for this night and hit it hard.

tgiving w/ gf's big fam as usual, then smaller one w/ my mom & bro on friday, golf with bro beforehand if it's not too sh*tty out. other than that, just avoiding being in public friday. no shopping plans. fuk that. since going the self-employment route, my tolerance for traffic has gone from very low to "I will rape and murder everyone" when I get stuck in it.

Ever wake up from some astral travel and look down at yourself, completely disgusted by the meat machine you're trapped in?
    once that I remember. although the physical environment, in my experience, is morphed almost beyond recognition when you happen to travel within your physical room. I looked down at my body and it was mangled, not injured, but like arms and legs and torso all mushed together. very disgusting and weird experience. I reached down and pushed my physical leg, felt it in my physical body, and woke up. I remember that night was one of those crazy nights where I was able to go in and out of lucid dreaming / astral travel over and over 5/6 times, waking up, then going right back in to different places. been wanting to get back into that. been years since I've focused on it.

btw I ordered new irons, should be arriving today. mizuno mp-18s. been using the same cleveland ta-3s since 2003, so this'll be a fun change. previous set was mp-14s. loved those. haven't played blades since then.

I assume you're all done with golf for the year?

pouring rain today. the dog is being lazy.

how's everyone doing!?

edit: banned again eh?

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)

how's everyone doing!?

edit: banned again eh?
    That takes me back!

Wuddup kuz! Its been awhile. You married good sir? Wifed up? kids?

This ****ing year flew by. Its nearly Christmas time. Wild!

What a year? Buried a buddy of mine. Young guy. Started having strange pains. Then things got worse. His wife and kids were around throughout the whole ordeal. **** circumstances. Did some traveling quite a bit afterwards. We ain't that old man but, ****, quite a few people have dropped.

Been hitting the gym pretty hard the past few years. Been upping that cardio and eating right.

Was swinging my ****ing hammer around the bar in Europe last summer. So, one sec I am looking into my phone at friends, buds I grew up with, many who are paired up, married, kids, and ****. Social media use to light up with wild updates once upon a time. Now, its all married/engaged/BABIES! I am out at the bar with some young blood. Dude is just running up on girls full throttle. Striking out miserably but, manz not scared! He dancing up on some girl and I intervene before the friend blocks my bud. Her personality was like a wet paper towel.

I go from looking into my phone at how lame people have gotten 1sec. The next second, i am spinning around some sloot and finger blasting in the bar. Got a bj in a parked car.

Kids today have no clue. Back in my day, we actually had to put work in!

So, I wheel this young sloot and she begins drunk dialing me through the week. I finally pulled the chute when she started trying to invite herself over. Who the **** does she think she is? Me! That is a JT move right there!

Watching my bud at death's doorway; the one cool sentiment was seeing his wife at his side.

Marriage just never appealed to me but, at least he did it right if one was to cross that bridge. Crazy world.

Hopefully, you are living up it up playboy. Tomorrow ain't promised to nobody.

Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000) Meralus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking forward to Thanksgiving with a friend and his family (Home is too far for me to go). Should be a nice break after a crazy few months for me that has encompassed the loss of a parent, multiple surgeries, depression and chit. Feels good to slowly be returning to a more normalized state.

Going to put myself into a food coma.
    "If you don't believe in yourself then why is anyone else going to?"

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm going to work. And probably not eat at all Thanksgiving. Tis just another day for me.

My favorite TG food green bean casserole. I made some and ate some tonight.... And I'll eat the rest of it by myself tomorrow.... With part of a pie that my dad bought me and the homemade 2 pies I made will go with them to the family reunion Thanksgiving that I can't go to.

Bah fukking humbug.

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post
    I'm going to work. And probably not eat at all Thanksgiving. Tis just another day for me.

My favorite TG food green bean casserole. I made some and ate some tonight.... And I'll eat the rest of it by myself tomorrow.... With part of a pie that my dad bought me and the homemade 2 pies I made will go with them to the family reunion Thanksgiving that I can't go to.

Bah fukking humbug.
    Da fuq. Do you work in a Soviet gulag?
    *Misc Surgeon*--*Admin neg survivor*

Don't have $100 squat shoes and a 10 cent squat - Louie Simmons
    You go looking for the Shaolin temple, the Shaolin temple doesn't go looking for you - Louie Simmons

Originally Posted by FatalTragedy12 View Post
    Da fuq. Do you work in a Soviet gulag?
    a casino hotel. Same thing. I'm constantly pissed and not the good kind of pissed. The mad kind. I'm the only one on graveyard full time so I get to work the holidays alone unless it happens to fall on my day off... In which case my subs go in for duty. Lol. Good times.

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    RIP Hayz...you fought a good fight brother, but at the end...you just weren't that good.

Happy Thanksgiving

RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    strong trolling by Fang2

nice pics
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Hnnnggggg!

Happy Thanksgiving, friends.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

jt sorry to hear about your friend man. and your parent meralus. 'tis the way of the flesh, guaranteed. ever think about how one day, hopefully in the distant future, we will be there, conscious, on death's doorstep? I know it's unavoidable, but it still seems impossible that I'd die. life is crazy.

jt not wifed up. same gf for ~6 years, living together for over a year now. things are good.

hnng at photos esp the black top girl w/ nip outlines. holy sh*t those tits man.

h2df one day you'll be even more thankful on thanksgiving because of this one. <3

now that's what I call a juicy pussy, kids

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    jt sorry to hear about your friend man. and your parent meralus. 'tis the way of the flesh, guaranteed. ever think about how one day, hopefully in the distant future, we will be there, conscious, on death's doorstep? I know it's unavoidable, but it still seems impossible that I'd die. life is crazy.

jt not wifed up. same gf for ~6 years, living together for over a year now. things are good.
    Yeah. Chit got weird for a bit. While the sentiment of marriage never seemed to be something I wold entertain, I was grateful my buddy found the sort of woman that was at his side before and during. I can count more than a handful of buds that have hit the old dusty trail. Its ****ed. We ain't that old kuz.

Of course, the aftermath of the ordeal of loss is usually followed up with a **** load of partying. Falling into the old habits. Went on a psychedelic bender for sometime. I smoked dmt for the first time. One sec I am there. The next second, life is one big lucid dream, and I just slipped into darkness. I came back with this feeling gratitude that I never knew before. I've never been really grateful with women. I've mostly just taken things for granted. I can honestly say, I felt gratitude thereafter seeing his wife with him through all that.

Live it up playboy. None of us are getting out of this thing alive. 6yrs is no joke. Ever intend to get married to this girl?

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    Yeah. Chit got weird for a bit. While the sentiment of marriage never seemed to be something I wold entertain, I was grateful my buddy found the sort of woman that was at his side before and during. I can count more than a handful of buds that have hit the old dusty trail. Its ****ed. We ain't that old kuz.

Of course, the aftermath of the ordeal of loss is usually followed up with a **** load of partying. Falling into the old habits. Went on a psychedelic bender for sometime. I smoked dmt for the first time. One sec I am there. The next second, life is one big lucid dream, and I just slipped into darkness. I came back with this feeling gratitude that I never knew before. I've never been really grateful with women. I've mostly just taken things for granted. I can honestly say, I felt gratitude thereafter seeing his wife with him through all that.

Live it up playboy. None of us are getting out of this thing alive. 6yrs is no joke. Ever intend to get married to this girl?
    no intention to get married, although the thought has come to me lately. we're basically married, living together, gonna have kids, etc. I've just always thought it was silly, that it doesn't mean anything anymore, just a label, a designation that affords me no benefit, just risk. don't know. caught myself thinking about it quite a bit lately and I'm not sure exactly why.

please give more details on your psychedelic experience. I'm very interested in that stuff. what was it like?

also wtf the photo I posted in my 2nd to last post was removed. was just a standard camel toe pic.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    also wtf the photo I posted in my 2nd to last post was removed. was just a standard camel toe pic.
    I don't recall which one it was specifically, but here's one to replace it:

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

mmm

Apparently a cameltoe is hot pretty much all around male-kind. I surveyed all over the world. I might even make a thread in mainmisc about it and I don't make threads really. But this bothers me enough to do it. Lol

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

Page 41 of 93 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast