Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100)

Looking for new Pre that works everytime

So I've been doing workouts for about 6 months or so, usually at least 4-5 days a week, if not twice a day. As the workouts grow more intense for my body weight, pre-workout becomes less and less effective. Eventually I try newer stuff or take long breaks, but I'm sick of that. I want a pre-workout that my body won't become immune to. I need something that works everytime. I've heard good things about PreJym, but I haven't tried it yet.

Pre-workouts that no longer effect me at all, and only give me a tired crash feeling:

C4
    Hyde (even stacked with Jekyll)
    Pretty much anything by Muscletech
    I tried this blue and white iba or whatever stuff, I don't remember the name
    Critical Fx
    Xtreme Shock (One serving)
    Dust V2
    Dust Extreme (Not even a noticeable tingle of energy or focus on an overflowing scoop, sending it back)
    A few others I can't think of

What does work:
    A double serving of Xtreme Shock
    (Not sure why. Some days it isn't very strong, other days my ears and skin feel like being burned and skinned alive. I love that feeling.)

I'm looking for something that always works, even if it's just BAs. If the tingles are more like burning alive in a knife fight, the rage from the pain is plenty to motivate me without any caffeine or energy boost. I'm just tired of cycling, and without pre-workout, I just feel bored and unmotivated. The adrenaline boost fuels me to keep pushing myself for hours.

I noticed most of my life that coffee, energy drinks like Monster, and antidepressants make me tired and depressed. Probably something related to ADHD. I build an immunity to almost anything, virtually never get sick, and I'm just done with cycling pre-workouts.

If anyone else has a problem with high tolerance, and have found ways to work around it, I'd love to know. Being in shape is my life, I'm addicted to reaching new stats. I need all the energy I can get without dying from a heart attack or something.

Post your stories or suggestions, and what you use, especially if you're a hardgainer.

βœ… verified account Bigdumogre's Avatar
    Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Time for a stim break

Period.
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    total war by RedCon1 works for me
    Youtube.com/YOUGOTTABEAFREAK

Mattese is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MhxAir View Post
    So I've been doing workouts for about 6 months or so, usually at least 4-5 days a week, if not twice a day. As the workouts grow more intense for my body weight, pre-workout becomes less and less effective. Eventually I try newer stuff or take long breaks, but I'm sick of that. I want a pre-workout that my body won't become immune to. I need something that works everytime. I've heard good things about PreJym, but I haven't tried it yet.

Pre-workouts that no longer effect me at all, and only give me a tired crash feeling:

C4
    Hyde (even stacked with Jekyll)
    Pretty much anything by Muscletech
    I tried this blue and white iba or whatever stuff, I don't remember the name
    Critical Fx
    Xtreme Shock (One serving)
    Dust V2
    Dust Extreme (Not even a noticeable tingle of energy or focus on an overflowing scoop, sending it back)
    A few others I can't think of

What does work:
    A double serving of Xtreme Shock
    (Not sure why. Some days it isn't very strong, other days my ears and skin feel like being burned and skinned alive. I love that feeling.)

I'm looking for something that always works, even if it's just BAs. If the tingles are more like burning alive in a knife fight, the rage from the pain is plenty to motivate me without any caffeine or energy boost. I'm just tired of cycling, and without pre-workout, I just feel bored and unmotivated. The adrenaline boost fuels me to keep pushing myself for hours.

I noticed most of my life that coffee, energy drinks like Monster, and antidepressants make me tired and depressed. Probably something related to ADHD. I build an immunity to almost anything, virtually never get sick, and I'm just done with cycling pre-workouts.

If anyone else has a problem with high tolerance, and have found ways to work around it, I'd love to know. Being in shape is my life, I'm addicted to reaching new stats. I need all the energy I can get without dying from a heart attack or something.

Post your stories or suggestions, and what you use, especially if you're a hardgainer.
    I heard Jack3d was a pretty good pre workout, unfortunately it's been removed from the market or at-least in the UK. I'm not sure what comes next to it.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take VaporX5 on an empty stomach, and you'll feel it everytime, real nice and deep like.

As mentioned​ above, a stim break now and then isn't a bad idea.

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A stim break would definitely be a good idea. I try to take one at least every 8 weeks and when i'm on my stim break I will start an NO booster... Some preworkouts that I really like are mesomorph, superpump max 250, and VolcaNO Fury. The first two have dmaa and are pretty heavy with stims. VolcaNO Fury is a great pre with NO boosting properties so it makes a great preworkout + NO boost combo.

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Find something good, and take a break... Then reintroduce the stims to your body.
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is your telling sign your stim tolerence is too high. Time to back off stims for a month or two before trying again. If you feel nothing off Dust Extreme, then you know you cannot push any higher caffeine wise without potential health damage from caffeine abuse.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stim Break OP!
    FOLLOW BIO-GROW LOG - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174278071&p=1509311051#post1509311051

"COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW"

#ISYMFS

Not a Bandwagon Type of Guy, Ingredients Should Sell Supps Instead Of Budgets and Forum Bromance

PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Every pre works....when you back off the stims for a bit.

Instead of beating a dead horse in the ground, trying to look for something stronger and hits harder. Take a break. Detox from the pre workout for 2 months or so. Pick up a non stim (Iforce Hemavo2 Max, Megatron, BPI Amino Pump) and then jump back into the pre game

MORE is not always better when it comes to pre workouts

6 months STRAIGHT....twice a day...you need to back off brother
    Lift Big, Eat Big, Live Big

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would take a stim break OP and in the future, don't use high stim pres so often. No matter what you're using, you'll build a tolerance if you're using it 5 times a week.

At best, I use a DMAA/DMHA pre 1-2 times a week on my harder days and use lower stimmed pres (or stim free) pre workout on my less intense days.

I never need a stim break.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As others have stated you need a stim.break. that means no preworkout, energy drinks, soda, coffee, etc for at least a month. This should reset your tolerance so the next time you do take a pre, you'll be able to feel the effects.

During your stim break you can also utilize a stim free pre. It won't give you energy but can help with endurance, focus and pump. Some stim free options I recommend are:

PES High Volume
    Carbon Prep
    Controlled Labs White Pipes
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you thought about switching to a non stim pre so you don't have to rely on the stimulant aspect so much?

I'd suggest checking out Quake 10, in either stim or non, loaded with beneficial ingredients that get better as you take them and isn't reliant on stimulants. Though if all you are looking for is a stim bomb this may not be the pre for you.
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mattese View Post
    I heard Jack3d was a pretty good pre workout, unfortunately it's been removed from the market or at-least in the UK. I'm not sure what comes next to it.
    Jack'd Up is a Jack3d clone, same great profile
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, I haven't had a stim break in years. Checkout BPI Sports 1MR, it provides long lasting energy with NO crash

alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We would all love to have a kick ass pre workout that we could take every day of the week (or even just on lifting days 4+ days a week) and not become tolerant and get the same effects every single time. But that just isn't the way it works.

Stims need to be limited to only a certain number of days a week, or limited in dose, or cycled off from time to time in order to remain effective.

Stim break to reset, if you are really in deep it's probably 2 weeks minimum. If you lift more than 3x/week my personal recommendation would be to, once you get off the stim break, only use a stimmed pre workout 3 of those days and avoid significant stim doses on the 4 other days, in hopes that you avoid excess tolerance buildup and don't have to take a stim break again, or at least go much longer before needing one.

I have never taken a stim break. But I have never taken a significant stim dose more than 3x/week for any period of time.

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need a break, both from stimulants and, if you're seriously working out every day and sometimes twice a day, you need to give your body time to rest and recover.

Also between the stim tolerance and workout schedule, some of the bolded stuff indicates, to me, perhaps a larger underlying psychological problem.
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Many hardgainers ITT
    My secret? Texting between sets.

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You didn't feel anything from Dust Extreme? Yeah, time for a stimulant break. Take a nice deload week from the gym and stop using all stimulants before resuming.
    Instagram - @mooddani

MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100) MhxAir is not very well liked. (-100)
    Look, guys, listen. I've tried taking breaks. This is what happens. I need a two or three month break to really get an intense use out of any of those I listed, but the next day, all week, and then on, they immediately don't work at all. It works once every couple months. If I have 40 scoops of pre-workout, and I can only get a use of it once every few months, it will take me 10 years to use it all. I'm so sick of taking breaks. I'm done with it. I have a huge tolerance level for caffeine, pre-workout, and alcohol. I have an extremely fast metabolism, and lose weight if I don't eat 5 times a day, and I'm only 130lbs. My body doesn't react to stuff like it should, and while it sounds cool, it's a pain to be on a whole other level of hardgainer. I have to eat a 6lb tub of peanut butter every two weeks to not drop back to 115lbs. I've tried tons of sups, and nothing really works. I've spent about a thousand in the last few months. I just want a pre-workout that always works. Something that won't wear off after a few days. Taking breaks isn't doing anything for me. It's just ruining my overall workout routine. As for how often I workout, if I do biceps and back, triceps and chest, legs, biceps and back, triceps and shoulders every week, that's not overdoing it. I work core into the week by doing stretches, handstands, pullups, and muscle ups. Situps irritate my lower back. That's a good steady schedule. I get plenty of rest, about 8-10 hours a day, and I eat good healthy meals. I just need a pre-workout to give me that extra edge to keep going, otherwise I get unmotivated and go home with a halfarsed pump. Xtreme Shock almost always works, even when Dust Extreme doesn't even tickle. It's not really me, so much as the product. That's why I'm looking for a product that always works, but always works really well.
    Last edited by MhxAir; 05-03-2017 at 12:16 PM.
    You can't begin to live, if you aren't prepared to die.

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    OP, I haven't had a stim break in years. Checkout BPI Sports 1MR, it provides long lasting energy with NO crash
    That's that stuff I meant by white and blue. BPI 1.M.R Vortex. I have it on top of my fridge. Found it at Walmart. It's nothing special for me. It helps weight loss, and I'm a hardgainer, so I'm not really trying to use it.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look, guys, listen. I've tried taking breaks. This is what happens. I need a two or three month break to really get an intense use out of any of those I listed, but the next day, all week, and then on, they immediately don't work at all. It works once every couple months. If I have 40 scoops of pre-workout, and I can only get a use of it once every few months, it will take me 10 years to use it all. I'm so sick of taking breaks. I'm done with it. I have a huge tolerance level for caffeine, pre-workout, and alcohol. I have an extremely fast metabolism, and lose weight if I don't eat 5 times a day, and I'm only 130lbs. My body doesn't react to stuff like it should, and while it sounds cool, it's a pain to be on a whole other level of hardgainer. I have to eat a 6lb tub of peanut butter every two weeks to not drop back to 115lbs. I've tried tons of sups, and nothing really works. I've spent about a thousand in the last few months. I just want a pre-workout that always works. Something that won't wear off after a few days. Taking breaks isn't doing anything for me. It's just ruining my overall workout routine. As for how often I workout, if I do biceps and back, triceps and chest, legs, biceps and back, triceps and shoulders every week, that's not overdoing it. That's a good steady schedule. I get plenty of rest, about 8-10 hours a day, and I eat good healthy meals. I just need a pre-workout to give me that extra edge to keep going, otherwise I get unmotivated and go home with a halfarsed pump. Xtreme Shock almost always works, even when Dust Extreme doesn't even tickle. It's not really me, so much as the product. That's why I'm looking for a product that always works, but always works really well.
    The only thing you really don't build a tolerance to is food, increasing carb intake pre workout may help. As far as supplements go try adaptogens like Rhodiola, Panax Ginseng, Shilajit etc.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look, guys, listen. I've tried taking breaks. This is what happens. I need a two or three month break to really get an intense use out of any of those I listed, but the next day, all week, and then on, they immediately don't work at all. It works once every couple months. If I have 40 scoops of pre-workout, and I can only get a use of it once every few months, it will take me 10 years to use it all. I'm so sick of taking breaks. I'm done with it. I have a huge tolerance level for caffeine, pre-workout, and alcohol. I have an extremely fast metabolism, and lose weight if I don't eat 5 times a day, and I'm only 130lbs. My body doesn't react to stuff like it should, and while it sounds cool, it's a pain to be on a whole other level of hardgainer. I have to eat a 6lb tub of peanut butter every two weeks to not drop back to 115lbs. I've tried tons of sups, and nothing really works. I've spent about a thousand in the last few months. I just want a pre-workout that always works. Something that won't wear off after a few days. Taking breaks isn't doing anything for me. It's just ruining my overall workout routine. As for how often I workout, if I do biceps and back, triceps and chest, legs, biceps and back, triceps and shoulders every week, that's not overdoing it. That's a good steady schedule. I get plenty of rest, about 8-10 hours a day, and I eat good healthy meals. I just need a pre-workout to give me that extra edge to keep going, otherwise I get unmotivated and go home with a halfarsed pump. Xtreme Shock almost always works, even when Dust Extreme doesn't even tickle. It's not really me, so much as the product. That's why I'm looking for a product that always works, but always works really well.
    > Weighs 130lbs
    > "Hardgainer"

I used to almost be 150, but that was with creatine. After I stopped using it, the water weight dropped off like it never existed. Now I just use protein.

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to almost be 150, but that was with creatine. After I stopped using it, the water weight dropped off like it never existed. Now I just use protein.

15lbs from just "creatine"?? Based on everything I've read, you need to take a step back and better evaluate what you're doing. It doesn't sound like you have a clear understanding of things between this creatine comment and the BPI 1MR pre workout being for weight loss (I'm assuming you made the comment because of the yohimbe??). You're no more of a hard gainer than I was. You're just not eating as much as you think you are, do you track what you eat? OP, take a step back and come up with a better plan than just looking to pump yourself full of stims.
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

πŸŽβ˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„πŸŽ…25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!πŸŽ…πŸŽ„β˜ƒοΈπŸŽ
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

Look, you have to understand we see this thread multiple times a week. One of two things is true, and Occam's Razor applies.

Either
    1. You are a true genetic mutant with Michael Phelps' metabolism but none of his mass or strength. You have seemingly unlimited funds to spend on supplements that by your own admission don't really work. No drug, chemical, or pathogen can harm or otherwise effect you. You can take months off of any stimulant with no effect. Your workouts are horrible and weak unless you inflict pain on yourself, so you do, multiple times a day, for hours, non stop for years.

or

2. You're consuming too many stimulants, your routine sucks, you don't really know a whole lot, and you aren't eating enough.

If option 1 was true, you'd be asking for advice at Professor Xavier's school for the gifted, not on a bodybuilding forum. It's option 2. It's always option 2.

Derekcerva has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derekcerva has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derekcerva has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derekcerva has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derekcerva has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derekcerva has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derekcerva has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derekcerva has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derekcerva has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derekcerva has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Derekcerva has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You got no energy from out extreme? with 1,3? you need a serious break or need to just learn to train without one, theres not a lot stronger than 1,3.
    Force Factor Rep
    https://www.forcefactor.com/products
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

Follow us
    IG: @ForceFactor
    FB: @ForceFactorFitness

UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look, guys, listen. I've tried taking breaks. This is what happens. I need a two or three month break to really get an intense use out of any of those I listed, but the next day, all week, and then on, they immediately don't work at all. It works once every couple months. If I have 40 scoops of pre-workout, and I can only get a use of it once every few months, it will take me 10 years to use it all. I'm so sick of taking breaks. I'm done with it. I have a huge tolerance level for caffeine, pre-workout, and alcohol. I have an extremely fast metabolism, and lose weight if I don't eat 5 times a day, and I'm only 130lbs. My body doesn't react to stuff like it should, and while it sounds cool, it's a pain to be on a whole other level of hardgainer. I have to eat a 6lb tub of peanut butter every two weeks to not drop back to 115lbs. I've tried tons of sups, and nothing really works. I've spent about a thousand in the last few months. I just want a pre-workout that always works. Something that won't wear off after a few days. Taking breaks isn't doing anything for me. It's just ruining my overall workout routine. As for how often I workout, if I do biceps and back, triceps and chest, legs, biceps and back, triceps and shoulders every week, that's not overdoing it. I work core into the week by doing stretches, handstands, pullups, and muscle ups. Situps irritate my lower back. That's a good steady schedule. I get plenty of rest, about 8-10 hours a day, and I eat good healthy meals. I just need a pre-workout to give me that extra edge to keep going, otherwise I get unmotivated and go home with a halfarsed pump. Xtreme Shock almost always works, even when Dust Extreme doesn't even tickle. It's not really me, so much as the product. That's why I'm looking for a product that always works, but always works really well.
    You need to eat more food.

Well I had been over 145, got really sick, and lost everything I gained from August 2016 to Christmas. I was back to 115, which I haven't been that thin since like freshman year in highschool, so I definitely believe that was a lot of creatine loss, since I was pretty dehydrated from being sick those three weeks of December. My daily meals generally consist of a peanut butter apple or banana with a bowl of cereal or eggs for breakfast, a peanut butter jelly sandwich before lunch, some sort of white meat like turkey, chicken, or occasionally pork on a sub or in a pasta or a tuna sandwich, whatever I happen to have prepped, a big meal for dinner of meat and a salad, a protein shake after the gym, whenever I happen to go, and peanut butter on toast in the middle of the night if I'm still up. I attempt to take in a lot of protein a day, because if I don't, I drop weight instantly. It's been a difficult recovery, but my strength is double what it was when I was using creatine. The specific Vortex bpi one more rep says weight loss right on the label under fast acting energy and performance enhancement. The one you posted may be a different version. I'm on a good meal plan, I don't eat fast foods, candy, sugars or drink sodas if I can avoid it. I just do a lot of strength and endurance training and daily morning routines, and when I hit the weights, I want a pick up that works, when I'm a bit tired from the day or from work. It's not like I'm trying to smoke crack and bench press a fridge. My body is stubborn and I burn a lot of energy very easily, so unless I eat enough and take stims, I'll just be getting that lazy feeling after about 4pm. Preworkout is like my coffee for round 2, because it's the only caffeine I take, I would think I wouldn't be so immune to it, but like I said, taking time off is only delaying the inevitable. Right after those two weeks or two months, it doesn't matter, the day I take that pre, it works, and the day after on, it does nothing, so I'm not taking breaks anymore.

Diets are correctly quantified in terms of calories and carbs/fat/protein.

If what you say is true (IF) I would just stop taking stimulants because they don't do anything so why take them when they don't work...

You didn't lose 30 lbs of weight because of creatine, you lost legit bodyweight because you weren't eating much at that time.

You are way too focused on the supplements and not paying nearly enough attention to your diet.