Registered User kevinferguson1x's Avatar
    kevinferguson1x is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question lost weight now I'm lost please leave advice.

Hi guys my names Kevin and sadly I'm feeling a bit lost in my journey in regards to keep cutting or go for lean or bulk?

I'm 5.10

I was 16.5 STONE

CURRENTLY: 13.8 STONE
    *86 KILO ISH*

I currently do BJJ 4 days a week and my work is pretty physical also I cycle alot to and back from gym and work.
    And aim to lift weights 3 times a week, I'm now pretty much left with a small lip at my stomach region (driving me mad)
    I'm really looking to get some nice mucle gains but do not want to just get fat again, how ever I do understand whilst gaining in a calorie surplus I will put a small amount off fat on. So what now? Keep cutting or what? Or good to change the eating habits?

-IM ON AROUND 1600 CALORIES EATING LEAN HIGH PROTEIN LOW CARB and otherwise running on cafine I'll add pictures.

Pics on profile
    Last edited by kevinferguson1x; 05-03-2017 at 09:52 AM.

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    might want to edit your post as discussion of illegal drugs isn't allowed here.

Originally Posted by dipatel13 View Post
    might want to edit your post as discussion of illegal drugs isn't allowed here.
    Anything on topic? 😂

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's really just up to you. At 5'10 and 13.8 stone you must still have a decent chunk of fat to lose. Nobody can really give you advice on this without pictures but even then it's just a case of... are you happy with where you're at? do you think you're ready to bulk? There's no set number or limit, it's whenever you're happy with your BF% and feel ready.
    IIFYM

Start Weight : 300
    Goal Weight : 200
    Aug/Sep Motivation Thread: 262 | 260.8 | 258.8 | 257.2 | 255 | 264.5 | 256.3 | 254.4

Originally Posted by DyingAtheist View Post
    It's really just up to you. At 5'10 and 13.8 stone you must still have a decent chunk of fat to lose. Nobody can really give you advice on this without pictures but even then it's just a case of... are you happy with where you're at? do you think you're ready to bulk? There's no set number or limit, it's whenever you're happy with your BF% and feel ready.
    it's in a pain it's not letting me add photos to this what would you recommend I cut too?

juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kevinferguson1x View Post
    it's in a pain it's not letting me add photos to this what would you recommend I cut too?
    Add them on your profile or upload them to imgur or another site and copy the link with some spaces in it to get around the filter.

It's really hard to say until we can see a pic to get an idea of what sort of base layer of mass you might have.

Originally Posted by juggernaut74ia View Post
    Add them on your profile or upload them to imgur or another site and copy the link with some spaces in it to get around the filter.

It's really hard to say until we can see a pic to get an idea of what sort of base layer of mass you might have.

Added to profile

Drajrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drajrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drajrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drajrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drajrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drajrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drajrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drajrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drajrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drajrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drajrod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tbh if I were you I'd keep cutting to like 10% bf, and then if you look too thin start a slow bulk.

[QUOTE=Drajrod;1503361501]Tbh if I were you I'd keep cutting to like 10% bf, and then if you look too thin start a slow bulk.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the responce

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi guys my names Kevin and sadly I'm feeling a bit lost in my journey in regards to keep cutting or go for lean or bulk?

I'm 5.10

I was 16.5 STONE

CURRENTLY: 13.8 STONE
    No offense you are still overweight. Borderline obese. You shouldn't even need to ask if you need to cut or bulk. Go in the mirror and pinch the fat on your gut, upper arm, or upper thigh. At that height and weight, if you were already lean, you would know.... Again, no offense meant, just trying to save you from yourself. Stop pre-celebrating and get back to cutting.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cut another 20lbs+ then ask. When you pinch your abdomen, the fold shouldn't be more than a centimeter or two thick. At that point, ask again.
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

Originally Posted by skelooth View Post
    No offense you are still overweight. Borderline obese. You shouldn't even need to ask if you need to cut or bulk. Go in the mirror and pinch the fat on your gut, upper arm, or upper thigh. At that height and weight, if you were already lean, you would know.... Again, no offense meant, just trying to save you from yourself. Stop pre-celebrating and get back to cutting.
    I'm not borderline obese mate 😂 I was borderline obesee at 16.5

Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    Cut another 20lbs+ then ask. When you pinch your abdomen, the fold shouldn't be more than a centimeter or two thick. At that point, ask again.
    Thanks for the responce

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not borderline obese mate ������ I was borderline obesee at 16.5
    You are completely out of touch with reality. You still have a large amount of abdominal fat, and you're asking if you should bulk. No, when you were 16.5 stone you were borderline morbidly obese.

You must be trolling. Get your weight under control now while you're young, and fix your thinking of what a healthy weight is, because as it stands you are completely wrong.

https://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/ga...3f76-610xh.jpg

You're sucking it in as hard as you can and you STILL have a fupa. And you're going to tell me you're not obese and think you should be "bulking". wtf.
    Last edited by skelooth; 05-07-2017 at 10:49 AM.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.