chinamsmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My MOST CRAZY training course!!!

Oct,1 is my mother-land’s the 54th birthday,I have a 7-day holiday from Oct,1 to Oct,7,I thought it a good chance to make a breakthough in my body,It was very lucky my body condition was very well,I felt powerful and was full of beans.
    So I consulted with my trainer and training partener,we set up a super-sets for me:
    Ride on fixed bike 10minutes as warm up.
    The training cycle was composed of 5 actions,total sets is 5,between each set I did stretching leg muscle and some massage as relief for about 3minutes(during all the course ,I was protected by my training partener).:
    1 leg extention 40kg,20reps
    2 smith squat 120kg 12reps
    3 leg press 160kg 10reps
    4 hark squat 60kg 15reps
    5 leg curl 40kg 20reps
    The 1st set was completed smoothly,I felt my leg hot and breathed a little faster,so I only rested 2 minutes,
    after the 2nd set,my leg began pumping with blood and a little aching pain of my muscle,my breathe became faster,but the feeling make me more exciting,
    the 3rd set was a little hard to me ,my leg pumped very well and became a little stiff,when I walked to another machine ,I just like floating to it,I opened mouth to inhale more oxygen.my muscle began “burning”, when I finished the 3rd set.
    In the 4th set,my body can’t help trembling,and the muscle seemed not to be able to contract,but I bited my lip and made efforts to force every muscle fiber contracted to fight with the weight,
    after this set,I was almost out of breath,I leaned on the machine ,breathing with groan,my partener made massage for me and she ask me want to quit the last set or not,I said:”Thank you for your care of me,I think “winner never quit,quitter never win,”I can take the challenge.”but this time I rest 5 minutes to make breath a little smooth,I grasped the barbell,squatting down and up very clumsy,what I saw and what I heard became vague(maybe the brain was lack of blood,I thought later),in my mind,there was one thing :risk my life to oblige my muscle flex raising the wight.
    I finished the super-set training course at last,my trainer told me that I raise almost 27tons weight in 90 minutes,I lied on the floor,almost can not believe that I CAN DO THAT,There was severe soreness from breech to heel just like flame burning,my dressng was throughly wetted by my sweat although the gym was air-conditioned,I gasped like a cow,my heart beated fast,although I felt very uncomfortable,my mind was very happy to achieve this torturous and hard training course,when I touch my leg,,it make the soreness more severe and the skin even had not trapped because of the expanding muscle.
    Rested 10 minutes,I felt recovery then walked to take a shower,I found I EVEN can not walk smoothly because of the stiff leg muscle,in a mirror,I found my leg was red and the vein appeared obviousely.my partener told me I like a beast during training especially in the last set,I roared with a scrunched up red face, the vein of leg appeared when I contracted muscle.
    Also ,I got a nickname of”Chinese Ms Cornan(A character acted by Arnold)”after that.Although our Chinese or asian female has more little skeleton than you American or European ,the mind to gain muscle,the bearing of soreness or uncomfortable of body,the volition of self-control are as strong as you all.
    Last edited by chinamsmuscle; 10-02-2003 at 10:08 PM.

By the way,I like use high dose VitC and VitE,glutamine as supplements to reduce the sore of muscle after training,a warm shower and massage also do great work to me,
    Would you please share your experience about reliefing sore of muscle ?

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thats an awesome workout, chinamsmuscle
    There's nothing quite like that feeling after a really good, intense workout. It's totally addictive
    Actually, I kind of enjoy the muscle soreness I get for a couple of days after a good workout. Makes me feel like I've done something. I usually just let things settle by themselves with plenty of rest and good nutrition, although my boyfriends massages are a great relief for sore muscles.

Hello, every friends here!