Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StiffSproles View Post
    You are like 70 years old, boyo. Don't pretend your situation in the 40's is the same as today. Just lol.
    Founder and Connoisseur of New Alternative Michael Jordan Laughing Gif:

https://media.giphy.com/media/26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ/giphy.gif

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StiffSproles View Post
    You are like 70 years old, boyo. Don't pretend your situation in the 40's is the same as today. Just lol.
    lmao, thats exactly the problem. LMAO old folks had it on easy mode. we have it on hard mode. they wouldnt understand.
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    babyboomers be like: "these kids today are lazy, selfish and entitled, i got a good job at 18 and worked my way up the hard way and earned what I have, i never complained"

reality:
    - babyboomer got a livable wage job at age 18
    - got a BRAND NEW house for a reasonable price at age 20
    - married betty-sue,shes a stay at home wife
    - had kids
    - got offered a office job for a booming industry
    - got a pension, got full benefits, didn't have to deal with technology or crazy political correctness
    - worked 9-5
    - never had to complain cuz they had everything on easy mode lol.
    - gets social security on top of generous pensions + investments, double dipping everything they can
    - won't die, blows money on bullchit and doesnt give a fuack about kids or future

thats the truth.
    Founder and Connoisseur of New Alternative Michael Jordan Laughing Gif:

https://media.giphy.com/media/26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ/giphy.gif

RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    babyboomers be like: "these kids today are lazy, selfish and entitled, i got a good job at 18 and worked my way up the hard way and earned what I have, i never complained"

reality:
    - babyboomer got a livable wage job at age 18
    - got a BRAND NEW house for a reasonable price at age 20
    - married betty-sue,shes a stay at home wife
    - had kids
    - got offered a office job for a booming industry
    - got a pension, got full benefits, didn't have to deal with technology or crazy political correctness
    - worked 9-5
    - never had to complain cuz they had everything on easy mode lol.
    - gets social security on top of generous pensions + investments, double dipping everything they can
    - won't die, blows money on bullchit and doesnt give a fuack about kids or future

thats the truth.

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a feeling the number of millennials in this problem is actually way higher than we think. I know so many of them are frauding about how good they are doing , even to good friends, so we have no idea how bad it really is.

Especially for girls too, so many fraud and actually are getting like 100% of their chit paid for by parents, rent, cars, food, credit cards, bills, ect...

once the bubble bursts chit is gonna get really bad, hopefully for the illegals/immigrants. theirs not enough money/jobs to go around to even support real americans, let alone illegals/immigrants/undesirables lmao.

america first.

i have huge respect to dudes who successfully hustle and deal even tho thats illegal, cuz they are making money from nothing, for themselves.

atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a feeling the number of millennials in this problem is actually way higher than we think. I know so many of them are frauding about how good they are doing , even to good friends, so we have no idea how bad it really is.

Especially for girls too, so many fraud and actually are getting like 100% of their chit paid for by parents, rent, cars, food, credit cards, bills, ect...

once the bubble bursts chit is gonna get really bad, hopefully for the illegals/immigrants. theirs not enough money/jobs to go around to even support real americans, let alone illegals/immigrants/undesirables lmao.

america first.

i have huge respect to dudes who successfully hustle and deal even tho thats illegal, cuz they are making money from nothing, for themselves.
    It's all unsustainable. It's going to be a very interesting 20 years.

Originally Posted by atlas24 View Post
    wtf is gonna happen to kids being born within the last like 10 years? lmao i think they will be even worse off than millennials. LMAO, teachers will still be telling them to be whatever they want to be, and cringy chit like that. oh lawd. at least millennials are semi woke and hopefully fix chit.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4ea View Post
    Bunch of God damn losers.

Srs

What the fuk is wrong with this generation?
    This right here. I've never seen so much excuse making in my life. So many people in this life overcome because of pure will.

Sadly, some people want CEO 10k/day status with $0.05/day intelligence and/or work ethic and dont match their input with what they get out of the equation.

Lots of trophy children ITT.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So that means 75% of all millennials living at home DO work or study

How is that a bad thing?
    **Mod Negg'd Crew** KyleAaron why u mad tho lol

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)

You said you wanted to build/have your own farm. Don't you think it would be a hard lifestyle being a farmer?
    Cobra Kai Crew

Roman Catholic Crew

Donald Trump 2024 Crew

Ron DeSantis 2028 Crew

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    This right here. I've never seen so much excuse making in my life. So many people in this life overcome because of pure will.

Sadly, some people want CEO 10k/day status with $0.05/day intelligence and/or work ethic and dont match their input with what they get out of the equation.

Bro. I phuckin tried man. I really did. Got decent grades, applied all over the place for jobs. There was nothing. I'm trying to make my own business now. Life isn't as fair as you are making it out to be. It really isn't that easy for some people. It isn't always a lack of ability or work ethic. Sometimes, the opportunities just aren't there. It's not like everyone who wants to work gets to work. Just like everyone who wants a gf doesn't always get one. Most people from this generation are underemployed if they aren't unemployed. I know STEMcel A students who have menial jobs in retail and construction. That's not the mark of an efficient economy. Those people are not being used to their full potential. If your barista studied string theory, something is wrong with your society.

The other side of things is the growing number of old people getting terminated to make room for young blood. I've seen engineers and managers with many years of experience bagging groceries and working chitty jobs because they can't get back into industry. My dad had 30+ years of exp working for fortune 500 companies as an engineer. They got rid of him pretty much because he was old. He still is searching for jobs, but he's basically retired now. He even tried to get a job at home depot, but they wouldn't hire him because he was overqualified. He's financially okay to retire, but he still wanted to work.

It's just the scarcity of jobs, and the stagnation of the economy that has led to this. There is a huge excess of labor supply. Women are working, immigrants are competing for jobs globally, and it's just really that much harder now to get a good job.

Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tetraktys13 View Post
    So that means 75% of all millennials living at home DO work or study

How is that a bad thing?
    Means more competition.
    We need these numbers reversed.
    25% Study/Work
    75% laying about.

I want to win.
    AP4 Crew.

atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo View Post
    You said you wanted to build/have your own farm. Don't you think it would be a hard lifestyle being a farmer?
    It's not about the hard work, it's about working for YOURSELF. I'd rather work 80 hours a week for my self than 40 hours for someone else.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    Bro. I phuckin tried man. I really did. Got decent grades, applied all over the place for jobs. There was nothing. I'm trying to make my own business now. Life isn't as fair as you are making it out to be. It really isn't that easy for some people. It isn't always a lack of ability or work ethic. Sometimes, the opportunities just aren't there. It's not like everyone who wants to work gets to work. Just like everyone who wants a gf doesn't always get one. Most people from this generation are underemployed if they aren't unemployed. I know STEMcel A students who have menial jobs in retail and construction. That's not the mark of an efficient economy. Those people are not being used to their full potential. If your barista studied string theory, something is wrong with your society.

The other side of things is the growing number of old people getting terminated to make room for young blood. I've seen engineers and managers with many years of experience bagging groceries and working chitty jobs because they can't get back into industry. My dad had 30+ years of exp working for fortune 500 companies as an engineer. They got rid of him pretty much because he was old. He still is searching for jobs, but he's basically retired now. He even tried to get a job at home depot, but they wouldn't hire him because he was overqualified. He's financially okay to retire, but he still wanted to work.
    You are making the assumption that it was easy for those who were successful.

Thats your first and fatal mistake.

have you read many autobuiographies/biographies? How many successful people who have lived at the edge of poverty but didnt give up? And not only that, there is need for hunger to always do better, but also with being happyb with the success you have found. Be your own man, define your own success. Rather than bitch ab out why you arent living 10k/day... look at the successes you have and appreciate them, but let those be your motivation for better.

so many are beyond ****ed in the head.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post

This. Man this is pathetic. We all know the economic issues are more prevalent in today's world vs. decades earlier, but at the same token there are much more millionaires. You just have to see how the system works, and beat it. If you have to slave away at a fuk all job while you work on your real goal after, that is how it is. You can either whine about the situation, or figure out how to beat it. And there are many that are doing that right now. You don't see them complaining.

It's like what Jim Rohn said, “profits are better than wages. Wages will make you a living, profits can make you a fortune.”

Most people will need a wage to live by working a job, but you must work on your goal to make a profit in the meantime.

And lol at all the people saying "chit is too expensive." No you just don't make enough. Also, try budgeting.

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's not about the hard work, it's about working for YOURSELF. I'd rather work 80 hours a week for my self than 40 hours for someone else.

Gotcha that makes sense. Well, what career do you currently have?

Also, I want to work for myself one day as well but don't know what type of business I want to start. Heck I might want my own farm. How can I find out what type of business to start?
    Cobra Kai Crew

Roman Catholic Crew

Donald Trump 2024 Crew

Ron DeSantis 2028 Crew

DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Exactly true. It's a generational parenting issue who produced such lazy self entitled types who sadly, some of whom will be leaders and such. I was 12 when I got my first job at a pet store for the summer because I wanted a nice skate board and my mother said if I wanted that, a summer job was how I'd get it. Shoveled walk ways and chit for $5 in the winter in NYC, which at the time and age, was not bad for 10 mins work and I'd have $30-$50 in my pocket by the end of the day.

These parents are doing their kids, and ultimately society, no favors at all by allowing that nonsense.
    Wow, you had it so tough. You mean you got paid for doing chores and playing with pets and were financially secure enough to be able to spend all that money you "earned" on whatever you wanted? My heart bleeds for you, don't know how you survived that living hell of a childhood.

You sound exactly like a baby boomer, having an easy ass life and thinking you had it hard, because you are too damn stupid to understand perspective. I had a job for most of my childhood too, except it wasn't playing with bunny rabbits in an air conditioned store. I had to deal with legit chit conditions that most adults aren't even willing to put up with. And I didn't get to spend my earnings on toys that I wanted to buy, it all went back to helping support my family so we wouldn't end up homeless. And I'm not saying that because I want pity or anything, just trying to introduce some perspective. I don't think I had a bad childhood, I had two loving parents. We just couldn't afford much more than the necessities.

Seriously lol & you for thinking your childhood was tough because your parents made you pay for your own toys

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just to put in perspective, IDK where most people live, but over here in Toronto and the surrounding areas, it is ridiculous.

https://www.thestar.com/business/201...re-income.html

I need to make 125K on average to own a home. Of course I could probably settle for a chittier, much smaller house for cheaper. Of course a spouse who works would also help with that, however, this is JUST to own a home and does not include all the other necessities. In which if I were to add up you would probably need let's say 150K to be conservative. Now 150K is possible, after you and your spouse has probably spent at least a decade your respective careers but god damn lol. Don't even want to talk about kids either. The average household here earns about 80K just to put it in perspective. And all those cheaper areas you see, yeah. All the jobs are out in the downtown core and the west and all of those cheap areas are north/east and require a 60 min+ commute to work. Just lmfao. Worst part is it keeps getting higher.

Not trying to make excuses here, it is what it is and you have to find a way somehow, but this is just an example of how difficult and trife it is just to own a decent home nowadays and how the money threshold is so high. Unfortunately, home ownership unless it changes dramatically is an impossibility for a lot of people. I guess you could settle for a crappy condo if you earn around 75K as a household. But the dream of a decent 2000+ sq ft home with a back/front yard, two garage, decent neighbourhood with a school nearby, 20 minute commute to work, etc is practically out of the reach of 90% of the population here. I can only imagine how it is out there in Vancouver.

I try my best, I'm personally still paying off school loans, still technically going to school while working full-time, saving money where I can, investing where I can etc, but a lot of is a complete uphill battle compared what it used to be. So I do really feel for a lot of people going through this, especially those who are finding it difficult to find a job after school, a decent paying one at that. Sometimes we work hard and see no end, which I guess more important than ever we have to be very smart about things as well. Honestly I've really considered moving to another city but I'm doing relatively okay for now so its w/e.

I made the reference in an earlier post that my parents bought a home for 149,000 and that same house is worth 600,000. Accounting for things like a lower cost of living back then overall (I think my parents together accounted for an 80K household income), I could literally own an okay home with a 40K salary and still have plenty of spending money. 40K is literally an entry-level career position. Probably could have owned a home with 2 garages, 3 bedrooms, a back and a front yard by 21 years old being FA status, lol at the super-inflated cost of living. I could probably still own a condo back then bagging groceries at Wal-Mart for minimum wage.

And also this

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...1988-1.3538045

lmao at living the american dream at poverty wages, the average house price in 1984 was 90K, LMAO, whoever that old guy who bought that home for probably just made 8x that and is laughin to the bank wit dat ****, god damn.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Originally Posted by DrunkPanda18 View Post
    Wow, you had it so tough. You mean you got paid for doing chores and playing with pets and were financially secure enough to be able to spend all that money you "earned" on whatever you wanted? My heart bleeds for you, don't know how you survived that living hell of a childhood.

You sound exactly like a baby boomer, having an easy ass life and thinking you had it hard, because you are too damn stupid to understand perspective. I had a job for most of my childhood too, except it wasn't playing with bunny rabbits in an air conditioned store. I had to deal with legit chit conditions that most adults aren't even willing to put up with. And I didn't get to spend my earnings on toys that I wanted to buy, it all went back to helping support my family so we wouldn't end up homeless. And I'm not saying that because I want pity or anything, just trying to introduce some perspective. I don't think I had a bad childhood, I had two loving parents. We just couldn't afford much more than the necessities.

Seriously lol & you for thinking your childhood was tough because your parents made you pay for your own toys

I mean the poor guy had to shovel snow! He's such a hard worker!

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Qong View Post
    Scary statistic. Our generation has truly been bamboozled.

When my father was in his late teens and early twenties he earned enough money to:

1. Own a home.
    2. Own a new vehicle.
    3. Have a wife. A stay at home wife, she didn't have to work.
    4. Have several children.

How many of our fellow millennials earn enough money to have those things? Even most of my friends, late millennials, don't have those things.

What has changed since then? Let's take a look:

1. The population of our country has nearly doubled. Not counting people who are here illegally.
    2. The Hispanic population has increased from 6 million to 60 million. Again, not counting people who are here illegally.
    3. We have entered into trade agreements that screw Americans.

Mass immigration has depressed our labor market to the point where the average millennial working a similar job simply isn't able to afford the same things as prior post-WWII generations. Poor trade deals and the massive shift in manufacturing has added to the pain by moving quality jobs overseas and giving them to foreigners.

That's the reality of the situation that we're in.
    Just by simply reading your post, you are a certified mindless drone. Strong moron

Yes, today's young are disillusioned from a combination of *******ry and living in a world where the wealthy have made it near impossible for the masses to move ahead in their lives and seek independence (self and their to-be families). If you think this is not the case, you have been drinking too much kool-aid and are the perfect by product of the system.

skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skeetzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's because not all people are meant be STEM, and have super advanced degrees, however you see so many people in college trying to get into those fields because this is where the jobs and money are. However i don't know if it's lack of discipline in school or technology is progressing to fast, but i feel that lots of Millennials are just pressured to pursue further education which they can't handle because it's the only choice. Then they cannot land jobs because they did chitty in their field or ended up taking a useless major. both cases only to be ending up back with their parents,

It's either you are the best in your field of education or you are struggling to find work or working for scraps. No one wants to be working for scraps and doing insane hours of work and having nothing to show for it. that's why you have these millennial NEETS, because they can't find jobs and all the chitty jobs, where if you work regular hours arent enough to support you. If you were able to get jobs which allow you to support yourself without selling your soul to capitalism, there would be a lot less NEETS.
    Last edited by skeetzer; 04-22-2017 at 12:38 AM.
    5'11 175lb [cutting]
    S:335 B:235 D:325 (x5)

*1% battery crew*
    *might not make it crew*
    *alone in the trap crew*
    *2019 aesthetics crew*

Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eterniity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some of you blue pilled cucks just need to **** off tbh. Admit that you're gonna be a wagecel and that you're never gonna be a baller, life is way harder for young people these days, no one is making excuses, it's a ****ing fact. Get off your high horses, you're making just above minimum wage talking like "All you Gotta do is hustle bro, exploit the system teehee SO EZ" trying to talk down other miscers.

LOL at your lives tbh.

EDIT: Forgot the STEM losers. Yeah maybe if you did your useless STEM degree a few years ago, now everyone and there dad is doing one. You're gonna be earning slightly more than others wasting away your life trying to pay off debt. Fools doing **** like bio, engineering and CS thinking they're some too dons. Enjoy your average life.
    fictional account.
    closer to the lung.

Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000)
    rotter is one thing, but the spoiled little chits that go off to live luxurious life off the parents without doing jack chit but post it on Instagram disgusts me even more.
    *Official Misc Photography Crew*

BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation

One problem is that millenials won't accept ANY job that pays the bills. There are many NEET's with degrees that do not have a job because they cannot find on in their field close to home, or a job doesn't pay enough. Hell, I have known people that would rather be NEETs than take a job to just pay the bills. Parents do not want to force their grown children out of the house in fear that they will be judged as a bad parent. Back to my other point, these NEETs need to take a job...ANY job. Even if you work 60 hours per week (not unheard of) at minimum wage, you can earn roughly $2,000 a per month. Is it sh!tty? Yes, but it is better than being a damn NEET.

I had have one goofball friend that I am growing tired of. He is a NEET that sells green to make cash. He is 23 and has NEVER held a job. He got pell grants to go to comm college, but has never used his degree. So, his school was funded by tax dollars, yet he has never paid taxes. What's worse - his just recently moved out of his parents house, but THEY bought a house for him (it is a sh!tty house, but still). This sh!t is getting old.

It wouldn't be as bad if college didn't cost so much. As an 18 year old fool, I was always told to go to school. This was a mistake. I now have $40K in loans because I "wanted to find my passion" (I was such a retard, I know). THIS is what the youth are being taught. I will be paying $450+ a month for the next 10 years or more for a mistake. I realize that it was my own fault, but bad advice is common in this regard.
    Last edited by BangBrahs; 04-22-2017 at 01:08 AM.

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by axiom15 View Post
    Can confirm, didn't have a job for 2 years. Why? Because nobody ever responded (STEM crew).
    Your telling me in a period of two years you couldn't find a single fast food restaurant, gas station, hotel or department store willing to hire you? There is so much fukking work in this country millions of Hispanics are flooding in for the opportunity. People who are unemployed are either lazy or over-value themselves drastically and refuse to work at labor that suits them. The only excuse is mental or physical handicap.

Originally Posted by irollurmom View Post
    two of my friends are like that. Legit do nothing except work out and game. I'd be mirin but they never have money to go out and eat and always mooch off our other friend.

Meanwhile I work 2 jobs and am looking at picking up a 3rd so I can finally put a deposit on a rental property.
    I had a few old friend's that were the same way. Eventually wizened up that they were just destined to be worthless and went NC. I have 0 respect for someone that is either unwilling or unable to support himself/do anything with his life. All of my friends have jobs/careers, own their own home, etc. If I lost my job tomorrow I'd have cash in my pocket by the end of the day. So many people are willing to hire lawn care, landscaper's, handyman services, etc.

Originally Posted by BangBrahs View Post
    One problem is that millenials won't accept ANY job that pays the bills. There are many NEET's with degrees that do not have a job because they cannot find on in their field close to home, or a job doesn't pay enough. Hell, I have known people that would rather be NEETs than take a job to just pay the bills. Parents do not want to force their grown children out of the house in fear that they will be judged as a bad parent. Back to my other point, these NEETs need to take a job...ANY job. Even if you work 60 hours per week (not unheard of) at minimum wage, you can earn roughly $2,000 a per month. Is it sh!tty? Yes, but it is better than being a damn NEET.
    Exactly.

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    NEET rotter checking in

fukkin lol

why is working 60 hours a week minimum wage making someone else rich, better than having free time to do what you want?

wagecuck to THE MAX

infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I completely agree that should be the long term goal. But pretty much all the successful business owners I know have worked in other companies at some point. It's a paid for education in the industry you are interested in, it's a good way of gaining contacts and of finding opportunities in the sector. To give an example, FinTech startups in the majority of cases are started by people with some history of working in financial institutions. They know the industry, they have a bit of capital to play with, they have credibility when it comes to getting equity, they have contacts for getting clients and know people they can potentially bring on-board.

BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)
    fukkin lol

why is working 60 hours a week minimum wage making someone else rich, better than having free time to do what you want?

wagecuck to THE MAX
    I agree, but working from home (or whatever YOU do) is not possible for all. This is reality my friend. If you work from home and pay the bills - good for you. I wish that I could learn how to, but I was never able to find a way to make enough to support myself. The only good thing about being a "wagecuck" is that, for the most part, you know that as long as you go to work you get paid.

I agree, but working from home (or whatever YOU do) is not possible for all. This is reality my friend. If you work from home and pay the bills - good for you. I wish that I could learn how to, but I was never able to find a way to make enough to support myself. The only good thing about being a "wagecuck" is that, for the most part, you know that as long as you go to work you get paid.
    you completely avoided my question