Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

ITT Your Unpopular MMA Opinions

I'll go first:

• I genuinely (No Hate Completely SRS) don't understand the hype and appeal of Conor McGregor. I never understood it. Even in the beginning when a bunch of people started going crazy for this guy I was just thinking what is the big deal ? He's already lost and Never defended a Title.

The one thing I will give him props on is his mic skills and promotion of his fights that he does.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Josh Koschsck was never that good. And I'm not just saying that because he fell off and lost a bunch of fights in a row.

His only two notable wins are LnP fests against Sanchez and Daley. He was a good wrestler with some of the worst striking I've ever seen. Decent, mid-tier fighter but was never elite.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not sure if this is an unpopular opinion but barring injuries and fighting on sea level, Cain would be the best HW ever.

And DJ will be the future bantamweight champion!
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I enjoy certain female mma fighters.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    i like michael bisping and hope he smashes the fuk outta gsp
    Joey Diaz crew
    Liverpool FC/Houston Rockets

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Grappling and ground battles are highly entertaining.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lsiberian View Post
    Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    I enjoy certain female mma fighters.
    Pretty much both of these except I enjoy wmma and not just certain fighters.

-I like fightpass

-I like Dana White

-I enjoy Dominick Cruz's commentary
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have Matt Hughes in my top five GOATS and Frank Shamrock/Bas Rutten in my top fifteen.

Also I wouldn't have thought to mention it if it weren't already posted above, but I like the small weight class divisions and a great deal of women's MMA.

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by reznov1 View Post
    i like michael bisping and hope he smashes the fuk outta gsp
    Agreed it's unpopular and agreed I hope he wins in some exciting fashion, although I don't want to see GSP smashed/humiliated.

Originally Posted by lsiberian View Post
    Agreed in general.

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post

-I like fightpass

-I like Dana White

I have a love/hate relationship with lolFightPass. I've been paying for it pretty much since since it launched, so I guess I can't hate it too much. But it's laggy and I wish they'd throw us a bone with a decent fight card every so often like they promised.

Also I used to like Dana a lot more, but his Trump-like schtick where he goes to battle with the MMA media is starting to wear on me.

Also agreed on Dominick. I'm a DC mark so I like DC's commentary, too.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    I enjoy the grappling and GnP end of the fight a great deal....and it has to become just about stagnant before it bores me.
    I like Frank Mir as a fighter and as a commentator.
    I liked the open palm strikes of Pancrase.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000)
    - weidman vs mousasi should be a nc, and I believe the chris will be back fighting for the title in the not so distant future
    - rockhold vs bisping 2 was a fluke and rockhold wins that fight 9 out of 10 times
    - cormier is an annoying try-hard
    - GSP is a phony. all of a sudden willing to fight at mw and 99% sure he was on ped's in the past. doesn't bother me but don't act like this anti ped crusader
    - biggest wrong in the recent WWE turn the UFC has taken, is aldo not getting a rematch. rematch at lw is the nr 1 fight I would like to see

Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mcregor doesn't defend titles on purpose. He only fights when he has to feel he's some kind of under dog. Even the first fight against Diaz where everyone predicted him winning lost, and vice versa on second.

Ronda Rousey is still strongest in division after nunes.
    Any post I make should not be taken seriously.

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

-I like fightpass

-I like Dana White

I agree with all these. But I liked Cruz on TUF and really like him after hearing his story on Rogan. Can't not like a guy who comes back after 3 knee surgeries.

Fightpass is awesome especially the the Bravo Invitational. I like most of the WMMA fights too. I'll even watch Invicta sometimes. It reminds me of the old UFC when fighters were still figuring things out.

Dana basically saved the sport IMO.

I love MMA it's my favorite sport.

Originally Posted by Cranz View Post
    Mcregor doesn't defend titles on purpose. He only fights when he has to feel he's some kind of under dog. Even the first fight against Diaz where everyone predicted him winning lost, and vice versa on second.

If she went to Jackson's I think Ronda would get her title back, but I don't see that ever happening now. She rested on her Judo and didn't grow enough as a striker to keep up. Reminds me of Royce Gracie in a lot of ways.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DrewDarden View Post
    I have a love/hate relationship with lolFightPass. I've been paying for it pretty much since since it launched, so I guess I can't hate it too much. But it's laggy and I wish they'd throw us a bone with a decent fight card every so often like they promised.
    What do you watch it on. Ever since I direct wired my Apple TV to my modem I never lag. I don't watch PPV through it though usually just the prelims other live events and the fight library

Originally Posted by Cranz View Post
    Can't say I totally disagree with this, she is easily still a top five fighter and I think if she changed camps she could probably make a title run. And no matter what people say she still could be a draw. There are enough women out there that still love her, and let's face it if the wife is excited to watch a PPV many husbands will just order it.

Anybody else having trouble with this website lately. Both issues I'm having are on my desktop only so could just be me. If I hit reply (to somebody) their full quote doesn't show up. Also if I try and rep somebody the "I approve" part shows up but not the button to actually give the rep. On my phone it all works
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are only two genders

HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hendo like, really really really sucked

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is a place for Women in MMA.

And that place is Invicta.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HanselMine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Arianny Celeste is not that sexy at all, her tits are fake and she has no booty

MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HanselMine View Post
    Arianny Celeste is not that sexy at all, her tits are fake and she has no booty
    Why not just admit it? You're gay.

MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cheachea View Post

• I genuinely (No Hate Completely SRS) don't understand the hype and appeal of Conor McGregor. I never understood it. Even in the beginning when a bunch of people started going crazy for this guy I was just thinking what is the big deal ? He's already lost and Never defended a Title.
    This. I'm not sold on this guy at all. Even more so after the loss to Nate Diaz. And their second fight was extremely close, and if I didn't know better, I'd swear Nate backed off in certain points of the fight when he had Conor in trouble. He could have easily taken it to the ground in spots, but just..........didn't. I can't help but wonder if he got all that money for that second fight just to throw it.

I really hate to think Nate Diaz would do something like that, but I wouldn't put anything past Dana White. UFC is starting to look more and more like WWE these days. No way they were going to let their cash cow lose twice..............to Nate Diaz.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MMAMatty View Post
    This. I'm not sold on this guy at all. Even more so after the loss to Nate Diaz. And their second fight was extremely close, and if I didn't know better, I'd swear Nate backed off in certain points of the fight when he had Conor in trouble. He could have easily taken it to the ground in spots, but just..........didn't. I can't help but wonder if he got all that money for that second fight just to throw it.

I really hate to think Nate Diaz would do something like that, but I wouldn't put anything past Dana White. UFC is starting to look more and more like WWE these days. No way they were going to let their cash cow lose twice..............to Nate Diaz.
    Cringe

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Cringe
    Care to elaborate?

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    These'll rustle some jimmies...

1. Fedor isn't a top 5 GOAT

2. CC and Wand are the two most overrated fighters in mma history

3. Freestyle wrestling credentials mean less than collegiate in terms of translational success to mma

4. MM's opponents are p4p as good or better than the opponents any GOAT candidate has faced.

Originally Posted by Reliance012 View Post
    These'll rustle some jimmies...
    1. Fedor isn't a top 5 GOAT

2. CC and Wand are the two most overrated fighters in mma history
    I have no problems with these. All three fell off once they came to the US. Coincidence? I don't think so. Just like I don't think it's coincidence that Nobuhiko Takada (a former pro wrestler) was an executive at PRIDE. There were clearly fixed fights in PRIDE, and if you disagree with that, well you're just a fool.

Just like I strongly suspect there's fixed fights in UFC. And there certainly was monkey-business, if not outright fixes in the SEG days of the company.

And fellas, let me tell you something: I've trained with pro boxers and MMA fighters. Sometimes fighters will throw a fight, because they know they can't win. The other party **might not even know** their opponent is taking a dive.

This is why the whole 'opinions can't be wrong' idea is retarded.

This is why the whole 'opinions can't be wrong' idea is retarded.
    Lotta' perspective you've provided us with there Gainzeeeee.

Good job Dave Man.

Originally Posted by MMAMatty View Post
    Lotta' perspective you've provided us with there Gainzeeeee.

Good job Dave Man.
    There is honestly no point.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by cheachea View Post
    I'll go first:

The one thing I will give him props on is his mic skills and promotion of his fights that he does.
    "He's already lost and never defended a title". He has not lost a UFC fight at FW or LW and even avenged that loss letting Nate weigh in at 170.

It's far more of a feat to fight the champion of the weight class above you than defend your title against Frankie Edgar (who Conor would decimate)

What do you watch it on. Ever since I direct wired my Apple TV to my modem I never lag. I don't watch PPV through it though usually just the prelims other live events and the fight library
    I watch it on a Roku or Roku 4 99% when I watch something live.

There are only two genders
    I saw someone else say literally this on ******** the other day. I guess I'm just getting old but is there someone proposing that there is a third gender out there to is this some meme that I
    m unaware of.