Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Buckyx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

cutting while recovering from injury(tendonitis)?

I guess its a bad idea. I am bit over 20% bodyfat and was about to start cutting so I can get at least down to 15 by summer but unfortunately I have developed triceps tendonitis. its just 1 week and my exercise seleciton is very limited(only pull ups, dips and OHP for upper body) and I just did some wall push ups and pull ups without lockout. both are very low intensity for me as I can pull like 1.6x bodyweight so I am afraid of muscle and strength loss
    Last edited by Buckyx; 04-08-2017 at 05:39 AM.
    20% bf crew

3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're going to lose strength/size anyway if you're going to be working around the injury, so you may as well cut while you're at it.

florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Buckyx View Post
    I guess its a bad idea. I am bit over 20% bodyfat and was about to start cutting so I can get at least down to 15 by summer but unfortunately I have developed triceps tendonitis. its just 1 week and my exercise seleciton is very limited(only pull ups, dips and OHP for upper body) and I just did some wall push ups and pull ups without lockout. both are very low intensity for me as I can pull like 1.6x bodyweight so I am afraid of muscle and strength loss
    ,,I am afraid of muscle and strength loss,,?? At 15-20% ???? That is fat not muscle !
    FLo

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by florycad View Post
    ,,I am afraid of muscle and strength loss,,?? At 15-20% ???? That is fat not muscle !
    You can lose muscle at 15-20%
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    You can lose muscle at 15-20%
    Yes, not too much , but he prefers to stay with 15 -20 % bf?
    FLo