Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

☁☂☁ OFFICIAL DESTINY 2 THREAD ☁☂☁ "Spot sold to Morton's: When it rains it pours"

Last edited by Podunks; 06-25-2020 at 07:54 PM.
    only misc at work crew

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm cautiously optimistic. I don't do the day 1 thing anymore, so it might be a few weeks before I actually purchase it.

Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm interested to see it. Based upon how much they changed for the best within the first game, I think they can do really well with this second one. It seems like they learned their lesson in many areas, and hopefully the second will incorporate everything they learned plus more.
    Being anti-2nd Amendment is like saying "We have too many rights, please take some away!"

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the first game took like a year to turn into something good. when it launched, that game was absolutely nothing like it was originally advertised as. dead/boring world. i'm sure they learned from their mistakes but i'll wait until post-release

#neverpreordercrew
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The first Destiny featured solid gameplay but it was mind-numbingly repetitive. lol @ how much money it cost to make

TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TTViper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The multiplayer gameplay was actually very fun,and well made. Unfortunately, without some sort of competitive ranking, it got stale quickly.
    Redskins - Capitals - Wizards - Nationals

Stanley cup ChAmPS

*****KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*****

Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    The first Destiny featured solid gameplay but it was mind-numbingly repetitive. lol @ how much money it cost to make
    The grind was part of the experience for many people. I didn't play for too long, but many people loved grinding in Destiny. It was a good attempt at a dungeon crawling mmo on the newest gen of consoles, so it attracted plenty of loyal fans.
    Being anti-2nd Amendment is like saying "We have too many rights, please take some away!"

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty hyped it's coming to pc. I enjoyed it on Xbox but I just hated using a controller to shoot. Will be awesome to play in 4k with the mouse and keyboard.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Firefightn24 View Post
    The grind was part of the experience for many people. I didn't play for too long, but many people loved grinding in Destiny. It was a good attempt at a dungeon crawling mmo on the newest gen of consoles, so it attracted plenty of loyal fans.
    My buddies loved grinding. lol

I just hope there's more to the game this time. It was obvious they sold us the first one in pieces.

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Pretty hyped it's coming to pc. I enjoyed it on Xbox but I just hated using a controller to shoot. Will be awesome to play in 4k with the mouse and keyboard.
    Same. Hated using the controller. Destiny 2 will look great on my QHD display with m and kb.

My buddies loved grinding. lol
    I did when I was younger. Now I just don't have the time to commit to it. I'll probably end up getting Destiny 2 in all honesty. I don't buy games too often, and I'm not really waiting for anything in particular. I'm still on Horizon: Zero Dawn and it was the last new game I bought.

Artorias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Artorias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Artorias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Artorias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Artorias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Artorias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Artorias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Artorias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Artorias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Artorias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Artorias is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well I loved the taken king, but rise of iron felt really half-assed in comparison, so this game could go either way.

If I have people to raid with I will be pretty excited though. This is the only co-op shooter I have ever played that gave me that old-school WoW sense of excitement from beating a boss for the first time.
    PSN: Fragman1300

Operating at 5.2 GHz DualBandWiFi's Avatar
    DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I found the first one alright gameplay wise, but severely lacking in story/exposition (Don't have any DLC either) Having to go to a website to unravel the story was also a downside. Never played the multiplayer so can't judge that.

I don't know why everyone is fanboying so hard over the new reveal trailer for Destiny 2. I thought it was absolute garbage and not humorous in the slightest.
    Agar.io Crew - Cell Tech Poverty Gains Liberal Agenda
    Repped by RICHSTRONG TWICE crew

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution xXBrutalXx's Avatar
    xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i bet most of that budget went to pay the big money voice actors they had

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The prospect of it coming out on PC is nice to hear as I missed out on the first one, but this is also ActiBungie, so I'm not exactly quivering in anticipation. Especially when all we've got is a trailer about some alien juxtaposed against a manchild in a robot mask taking about loot.

As a big fan of Borderlands 2, the general concepts sound interesting enough, barring any multiplayer bollocks. Otherwise, I really have no idea what to expect because any time I ever heard our read about Destiny, it sounded like a lot of science fantasy, Game of Thrones in Space rambling; like of you combined the techno jargon from sci-fi and tossed it into a fantasy glossary. Looking at the current weapons, I don't know whether to be impressed by the variety, overwhelmed by the variety, or just laugh at some of the silly-ass names.

The concept art always looked terrific, but any gameplay I've come across doesn't really strike me in any particular fashion - probably because it's often intermixed with the multiplayer, making it harder to follow as an outsider. I have never been a fan of the Halo games, both in terms of gameplay and story - sorry, but "extracurricular" material like the books don't improve the flaccid in-game presentation - but if they can improve upon those, I'm open to see what it offers.

At first, the story sounds bananas, but I can start to really get into the idea of a fantasy shooter set in the future...

And then I see pillocks like ^these^ and I kinda root for a stray asteroid to ensure we never make it that far into the future.

While I'm not exactly liking the recent trend of Pre-Order for beta early access!, I'll definitely give it a shot if they release an open beta on the PC. So long as I can keep to myself because when I do play video games, it's not to be social... or deal with people whatsoever, really. Going off of the first game's reputation, I get the feeling that I won't be able to freely preoccupy myself with having to contend with some randos.

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Havent seen it yet, but I think there is a new trend with people over hyping almost every game that comes out now. I don't know if people have such short attention spans that they feel they need to hop from game to game to game, now.. Or what. But it seems like there are droves of folks who clamor over themselves to love/hype games, instead of waiting until they launch to see how they fair, before getting excited.

It's great for developers I guess, but not for consumers, if publishers can churn out mediocre crap at full price, and people will gobble up pre-orders as long as the marketing hype is halfway on point.
    Glad it's not just me, because I cannot churn up an ounce of enthusiasm over some daft, pre-rendered trailer for the life of me. This is another case where they might as well be trying to sell me a car that might run on unicorn urine when it actually comes out of production. After the controversial expansion pricing that the first game already has on its record, knowing that not everything will transfer over, and along with the sequel already having the expansion pack schedule leaked, I'd be apprehensive about what is in store from ActiBungie.

It's already gotten to be so bad that people will throw down money for early access into a beta, as people have seemingly forgotten that the term and practice originally meant "test our game to make sure it isn't an abysmal failure out in the wild." Paying for the "privilege" to playtest their work ahead of everyone else is downright asinine. Furthermore, there literally is zero gameplay footage, and they're already accepting credit cards.

I sill really want this to be a good game, but that is for the developers and publisher to prove, not for me to blindly believe in good faith when the only thing on the line is my money - not theirs.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I put around 700 hours into the first Destiny, only played Rise of Iron for about 20 hours before I got bored of it, didn't even bother trying the raid.

I'm pretty excited for Destiny 2 though as loot and shoots are my favorite games.

Now deciding whether getting it on PS4 where majority of mates play or PC because I prefer it.
    PSN: Quadzilla501

Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After the letdown the first one was, no thanks Jeff
    There and back again twice, a deep red's tale.

VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Plays Destiny everyday crew

Very much looking forward to 2.
    Levi Garrett or you're a slack jawed ******* crew
    Mafia Moto Crew
    Carolina Panther Crew
    AP7 Crew

Negs Von Cuck on sight

tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got sucked into the Destiny hype and enjoyed it at the start, even though it wasn't as advertised.

However, the pvp was a bit stripped down and the pve wasn't enough to keep me going after the first two months.

Never played any of the expansions. The gunplay was EXCELLENT, so I'm holding out hope that D2 will be something great.

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tempted to buy it only because its on PC now and I finally just built one, but I am still a little salty from getting tricked on the first destiny. I got completely fooled thinking the game was going to have all this content and it turned out to be pretty weak requiring you to buy 20 expansions. The fact it says they have an expansion planned already in winter 2017 sounds like its going to be more of the same bs.

An expansion 2 months after game release? Is it that hard to release the game with enough content to hold people over for more than a few months?

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    only if they make a fuking lobby to join random raids. Its idiotic that you can only do it if you have a group of friends or you post of a Destiny FB page or forum. Its currently a MMO that doesnt allow you to enjoy end game content.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no thanks jeff
    XBL - SqueakyBOOTS
    RONPAUL 2012
    *Donated to H-Hour Kickstarter Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
    only if they make a fuking lobby to join random raids. Its idiotic that you can only do it if you have a group of friends or you post of a Destiny FB page or forum. Its currently a MMO that doesnt allow you to enjoy end game content.
    Yeah that is pretty dumb but at the same time how many people would be raging if they spent an hour on a raid just to have a random **** it up or quit or something

When warframe introduced raids I tried with random a and it was pretty bad to the point where I've still never completed one because I refuse to try with randoms

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Yeah that is pretty dumb but at the same time how many people would be raging if they spent an hour on a raid just to have a random **** it up or quit or something

When warframe introduced raids I tried with random a and it was pretty bad to the point where I've still never completed one because I refuse to try with randoms
    I hear that and its definitely a factor. The idea that your game would pop back up in the list with one open slot would then occur. If the game is supposed to be a hit, there shouldnt be a question of being able to fill it within 5 minutes if someone leaves. Plus, youd know if the random teammate was garbage at the beginning and would hopefully have the ability to vote kick. Also, setting a minimum light level and what classes and specs are requested could be put in by the creator before the game is created to weed out further BS players.

All I know is having to go to forums or FB to ask if people want to raid is fuking stupid. Along with only playing for 2 months, I saw all the content in under 1 month, replaying it all to up my light levels.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

I hear that and its definitely a factor. The idea that your game would pop back up in the list with one open slot would then occur. If the game is supposed to be a hit, there shouldnt be a question of being able to fill it within 5 minutes if someone leaves. Plus, youd know if the random teammate was garbage at the beginning and would hopefully have the ability to vote kick. Also, setting a minimum light level and what classes and specs are requested could be put in by the creator before the game is created to weed out further BS players.

All I know is having to go to forums or FB to ask if people want to raid is fuking stupid. Along with only playing for 2 months, I saw all the content in under 1 month, replaying it all to up my light levels.
    True I mean it should at least be an option for those who don't mind playing with randoms.

I would imagine though for raids since they are more serious they wouldn't allow disconnected players to rejoin or St least wouldn't let new players join mid raid.

But yeah either way it's dumb there's not at least the option

FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Really excited. I feel like they've worked out the kinks from the first, and am hopeful they have listened to user feedback.

Graphics are probably going to be hnnngg
    Dallas Stars crew
    Heavy Music crew

Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Those random lobbies would seriously have a 5% chance of actually completing the raids considering alot of them would have no mics, and it would end up with more people raging about how bad the matchmaking is etc. I mean sure, I guess it could be an option but no average player would ever go that route considering how crap it would be. I'd rather start my own team with a friend or so and then invite people from LFG. Currently if a squeaker joins he get's booted instantly. If a guy has no mic then he has no chance of joining. Destiny Raids aren't rocket science but they definitely require more teamwork than a random group finder can provide.

As for the main question, I'm excited as fuk for Destiny 2. Destiny has given me 1,000+ hours of game time. Sure it can be repetitive but the best times are had with friends and just chilling and it's a great platform for that. Raid runs and trials with friends make this game what it is. Without that social connection it wouldn't be great.

Yeah I mean I only played to like level 30 or so but I did really have fun playing with all my homies. Eventually I just stopped though cause I really really just didn't like playing on Xbox. Now that it's pc no question I'm going for it. I love the type of game and enjoy raids and the grind for loot. Going to be so Hnnnnnghhhhhhh on PC

MrWiggles36 is just really nice. (+1000) MrWiggles36 is just really nice. (+1000) MrWiggles36 is just really nice. (+1000) MrWiggles36 is just really nice. (+1000) MrWiggles36 is just really nice. (+1000) MrWiggles36 is just really nice. (+1000) MrWiggles36 is just really nice. (+1000) MrWiggles36 is just really nice. (+1000) MrWiggles36 is just really nice. (+1000) MrWiggles36 is just really nice. (+1000) MrWiggles36 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bring back Halo2 xboxlive rankings.. GOAT

Brb cresent moon
    Brb halo ring

Loved multiplayer on Destiny waiting to see how D2 is. Will prob buy anyways. Love me some Bungie
    Im am the Alpha, I am the Omega

*Proud DADDY crew*
    *Houston brah crew*
    *Always high 420blazeit crew*
    *Misc Firearm Crew*
    *Positive Crew*

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    This, idk why they wouldn't add in rank biased match making and ranking, when that was a lot of the appeal to halo 2 and 3 multiplayer.

I'll be waiting a good long while before trusting bungie again, after the let down that was Destiny year 1. And also to see if the screw up the pc version.
    I'd rather fck noobs all day tbh

stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very interested in D2, but only because its coming out on PC. Im a potato when it comes to aiming with a controller, therefore I never wanted to get the PS4 version, but i am looking forward to it now.
    *4 crew*