Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1187
    FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wrestlemania 31 was the best wrestlemania in a while

Especially when GOAT Rollins cashed in money in the bank
    *Actually lifts but no one notices because I'm so skinny crew*

Fighting the good fight

Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it was alright, and thats all i got
    We were all witnesses.
    1989-2011

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Loved some of the matches.

Shane/AJ and KO/Jericho were solid.

The Raw women's match started well but left a lot to be desired once Nia was eliminated.

The tag team title match was pretty good. Love how they brought in the Hardy's. I thought they still hadn't signed. As soon as New Day came out you thought you had the 4th team figured out.... until the music hit.

The mixed tag match wasn't much, but I wasn't expecting it to be. Maryse is not here to be a wrestler, just an old school valet role. Was scratching my head at how inactive Cena seemed, but when you've got a ring the size of a watch in your pocket I guess that's why. The sentimental side of me really liked the proposal. A very honest moment.

Lesnar/Goldberg was more than I expected. I was hoping that it wouldn't be a 2 minute squash match. It is really sad that Goldberg and Lesnar have never offered a quality match despite having 3 attempts and a Rumble apperance. Biggest disappointment in a feud in the history of the business.

Still not sure how to feel about Taker/RR. I hate that RR won but when Taker retired it made sense. Class act by Taker to put over Reigns.

I was glad the cameos were kept to a minimum. Last year's WM seemed to survive on them.

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FHSwarrior17 View Post

This. Not to mention the Sting/HHH match w/ DX and nWo. Hnnnnnng

Hardy Boyz returning this year may be a top 3 fav WM moment for me srs

anonymous
    finally getting caught up. loved the aj/shane match

what i don't like is that roman is gonna go over lesnar clean next year at mania. at least i have a year to pepper my jimmies.

Sweeuxj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sweeuxj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sweeuxj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sweeuxj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sweeuxj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sweeuxj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sweeuxj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sweeuxj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sweeuxj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sweeuxj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sweeuxj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe the Hardy broken gimmick lives...?

https://streamable.com/sjjjo

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
    Supposedly vince osnt worried about reigns being disliked because the rock was unpopular before he eventually got over
    Except the Rock turned heel, did his thing, and then got over.

Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000) Earl-hickey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It was ok..

Hardys was great, AJ match was great, the rest was ok.

Dont see the logic behind reigns/taker at all because it doesnt do anything for reigns except get him heat, he didnt end the streak so theres no real upside.

If they wanted someone to retire taker it should have been a monster heel imo.

mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had really low expectations for this WM, and somehow it was worst than I thought. It was absolute ****, I'll see what they do for Monday Night Raw tomorrow but otherwise the Network is gone for me until they do something worth paying for as it's becoming a huge waste of my time. Unfortunately I missed the glory days of WM in the 2000's but I relived them on the network after Seth Rollins got me back into wrestling a few years ago, his WM "cash in" was a great WM ending and even Reigns and Lesnar put on a decent match that night.

It says a whole lot when the best parts about WM the last two years has been Shane McMahon who never wrestles and the fact that the most exciting moment of the night came from surprise entrants whose most intriguing storyline work ever came in another company- which is a storyline that would never happen in WWE.

Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sweeuxj View Post
    Very recently I've come to the conclusion that I enjoy SmashBurger a lot more than I enjoy In N Out
    I'll have to try that out. I'm sure we have it here in LA

Registered User HandstandPushup's Avatar
    HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FHSwarrior17 View Post

Do you even WM30
    ***Reinstate Namean Crew***

Instagram @vivala_ap

StoopidIdiot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StoopidIdiot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StoopidIdiot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StoopidIdiot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StoopidIdiot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StoopidIdiot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StoopidIdiot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StoopidIdiot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StoopidIdiot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StoopidIdiot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StoopidIdiot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well...it's all in the books now boyos.

I haven't read the thread cuz I had a WM party all day. Got a little buzz on as I been on the Jame-O since 2 o'clock. My thoughts...

AA vs. Neville - Great match. Good for a starter. AA had a great twitter quip about how he elevates every show he is on and not that he is relegated to pre show. Well...this was fantastic match. I can't complain about much. I loved the ending too. There was no way they could have Neville job out the title tonight without making the CW title even more of a hot potato. So they had to keep it on him. So the "injury heat" was a great way to end it. And it will build up a super pop when AA finally goes over. Good start.

ARMBAR - Very surprised Strowman went out so early. Felt bad for Big Show. If that's his last Mania...mothertrucker he deserves better than that. I called Taxi Cab Cuck Zayn or Mojo for the win once those two got eliminated. Was telling my boyos how Gronk was Mojo's BFF and how he'll go over cuz WWE wants to suck up to celebrities etc... then not two minutes later Gronk is on the screen. Predictable...whatevs...

DA vs. Corbin - Who cares??? DA is horrible. Corbin is average... Good it's on the pre show. What a SAD state of affairs it is that Miz vs Ziggler was one of the HOTTEST feuds going into SummerSlam for the IC belt last year. Now nobody gives a chit about a prestigious belt like that. Miz is the fukin GOAT.

AJ vs. Shane O'Mac- Wow. I was so against this and felt it was a huge waste of AJ's talent. I can't believe how entertaining they made this match. And I can't say this wasn't all AJ like the Cena matches. Shane held up his end. This was as awesome a spotfest as could be between the greatest in the world right now and Shane O'Mac. I'm okay with this.

Raw Women - Most entertaining Women's match I've ever seen. My guests and I popped hard for all the Nia Jax spots where the smaller girls teamed up on her. Charlotte's corkscrew moonsault was unreal. She should have won.

KO vs. Y2J - Love the light up scarf LOL. Solid. Nothing special. Nothing horrible. KO went over like I knew and expected Y2J would insist on behind the curtain. Y2J needs a YUGE Mania send off at some point.

Raw Tag match- Great spot fest. I said a few days ago it would be a HUGE fail to have a Raw tag LADDER match...have the HARDY's under contract...and NOT have them appear. THANK FUK they had that happen. But having them go over was a cheap pop. I wanted to the Club to retain. That said I'm okay with how it played out. Nice to see Jeff doing huge bumps on the rigged ladders. Not sure the "Broken Matt Hardy" schtick is going to go over with the marks.

Cena vs. Miz etc - LOL. Miz was SOOOOO over compared to Cena. Cena is for the kids and the kids aren't going to be in the $2000 seats on camera. LOL I'd be horrified if my proposal had a bunch of people cheering my opponent all night jeering me. Ouch. I don't like Cena. CenawinsLOL wore my nerves to the end etc... but I've gained a new respect for him after putting AJ over when he didn't have to. This match is a huge sign to Vince and co...MIZ needs a world title run sooner than later...dude is OVER as FUK. Best old school heel I've seen in years.

HHH vs. SR- blah blah who cares. Seth went over. Like I expected. HHH had another narcissistic entrance like I expected. Average match. Maybe slightly above average thanks to Seth. What I don't get here...this match does NOTHING for Seth. He walks out to Raw tomorrow...arguably the real "chosen" one of the last couple of years...yet beating a washed up 50 year old is supposed to be "something". Goddamn HHH is a Narcissist and mark for himself. I had called to my friends that Samoa Joe was going to come out to help when HHH started to lose and Balor would save Seth....but didn't happen. Ah well....I hate HHH. As bad as Roman to be honest.

Randy vs. Bray - Most predictable and average match on the card. Who cares!? And I'm a fan of both. Both are way capable of better.

Brock vs. Goldberg- About what I expected. Goldberg took way more bumps than I expected him too. I am totally okay with how they ended this "saga". Unfortunately Roman will topple Brock. LOL Fuk.

RR vs. Taker. - Christ. Chitty match. Taker is old and fat. Roman can only go as far as his opponent will take him. Chit send off for Taker. And it should have been Cena sending Taker off. Bullchit.
    Last edited by StoopidIdiot; 04-03-2017 at 01:51 AM.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The 'Taker match was a roller coaster of emotions. All I could think about was I'm almost 32 years old and I've been watching this man main event WWE shows since I was 8... and then I'd think about how slow and frail Big Evil had become. I'm glad he called it a career tonight and I'm even happier he did it quietly. No career-ending stipulations. No announcement. Just his ring gear left and breaking kayfabe a bit on his way out.

Goldberg's spears started to piss me off. They were like Reigns's superman punches. They just wouldn't end. I can't say that first match wasn't awesome and I've been excited for him, but c'mon. It's WrestleMania. At least try a clothesline or something.

John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Way better than last years mania.

WrestlingLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) WrestlingLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) WrestlingLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) WrestlingLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) WrestlingLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) WrestlingLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) WrestlingLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) WrestlingLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) WrestlingLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) WrestlingLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) WrestlingLove is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    One of the biggest dropoffs I've ever seen in a single show. I know the mixed tag is where most people say it fell off a cliff, but I thought it was HHH vs. Rollins. I had such high expectations for that much, yet it turned out so uneventful. I wanted a blood-lust, original-ECW-like brawl all over the stadium. Instead, we get a watered down hardcore match that stuck mostly to the ring. Yawn city.

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I kind of shake my head when you hear officials in WWE like Vince saying its up to the wrestlers to grab the brass ring, etc when you look at someone like Roman.

Has anyone been given every opportunity to get over, more than Reigns? I think he surpassed the Lex Express.

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good thing about the Network is that they aren't limited to PPV time constraints.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    FOotball player Lawrence Taylor said his one WWF match was tougher to train for than football
    Cornette has mentioned in a few shoots that he had never seen someone as blown up after a match as L.T.

HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The main card's big matches included; Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, Shane McMahon, Undertaker, Chris Jericho and Triple H. Strip the stars of yesteryear away and what do you have this year?

The average age of these part-time guys I mentioned is 47 years old. WWE is going to be absolutely ****ed in 10-15 years. Who's going to the next generation of legends to return for a part-time for WrestleMania run, Kevin Owens? lulz
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Matt Hardy breaking out a 'delete' catch phrase.

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just rustles my jimmies how the made Taker look like a bitch for most of the match. Gonna have to hear about how Reigns mowed through the phenom and retired him for now on.
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - The pre-show was a major buzzkill to kick things off - Neville retaining the title, Corbin vs. Ambrose suddenly moved to the pre-show in place of the Smackdown Women's Championship match and Dean just wins clean, Strowman eliminated early after being pushed as hard as he has for months, and Mojo Rawley wins (love Gronk but damn) the ATGMBR.

- AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon was a good match, and a hot opener to the main card. AJ deserved a more high profile match but both guys delivered.

- Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho was a good match. What stood out to me was Jericho coming out, looking like a star, and Owens, on the biggest show of the year, coming out looking like a basic bitch.

- Bayley retaining was unexpected. The match wasn't very good.

- The Hardy's had one of the best moments of the night- them winning the tag team titles was the right move, and I predicted they could show up at WM 33 (AHEM).

- Nikki & Cena vs. Miz & Maryse was a letdown. Al Roker sucks, and couldn't even properly pronounce Maryse's name (who the hell is MaryZe?). Miz was great, but he was beaten easily and this match was nothing more than a show case for John Cena - to make him look good, and set up his proposal to Nikki.

- Triple H had to give himself the biggest entrance because he loves putting himself over as the biggest star - the match was better than I thought, I loved Seth's attire.

- The musical performance sucked

- Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt fell flat, and Randy Orton lacked virtually any emotion during this entire segment. Wyatt was exposed as simply being a transitional champion (and is now 0-3 at WM). Orton's reign as champion is sure to be a bore.

- Goldberg vs. Brock was good for what it was (less than 5 minutes and physical), they did a nice job pacing and using smoke and mirrors.

- The Women's Smackdown Championship match wasn't very good. Fairly sloppy actually. Naomi won in her hometown which is nice (remember I said she would get another title shot upon returning from injury and would be at WM...AHEM).

- The New Day gave us a fake attendance number that nobody cared about

- Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker was one of the worst main event matches in modern WrestleMania history. The two had no chemistry, a couple of botches, Undertaker is beyond done, and Reigns couldn't carry him to a good match. The ending of the match was very anti-climactic. Undertaker appeared to retire after the match, which is for the best. The crowd absolutely hated Reigns and WWE turned down the crowd mics to drown out the boos. Vince sending fans home happy again!
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I liked how JR came out to remind us how terrible the commentary is.

thanatosr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thanatosr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thanatosr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thanatosr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thanatosr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thanatosr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thanatosr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thanatosr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thanatosr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thanatosr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thanatosr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    why no divas fight, dammit

wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jesusxchrist View Post
    Imagine if instead of proposing to her, Cena kicked her in the stomach and then gave her an AA instead?
    Or pulled a Tommy Dreamer and grabbed both Nikki and Maryse to show he's hardcore.
    Drugfreeathletescoalition.com

areyousuperpowered.com

MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I rewatched HHH vs Rollins but this time without switching between a show back and fourth. It was a good match but for an unsanctioned match, it was a little underwhelming. I think they should have used more weapons and Seth should have had some offense with the weapons.

XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post

Matt Hardy breaking out a 'delete' catch phrase.
    Confirmation right here that Broken Matt and Brother Nero have arrived boyos

Just LOL @ anyone saying otherwise

Moment of the night last night by far... legit marked out hard as fuk

keep the engine runnin eltwentyone's Avatar
    eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bray wyatt was the most disappointing, orton is just so boring.
    Sig line can't be a novel

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I take it I didn't miss much?

crazy how one can go a quarter century in a row of wrestlemania matches

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Undertaker really gave me the feels.