Closed Thread
    ktsbc is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What are my options, have gyno.

Hi everyone,

so I am kind of fed up at this point skipping out on beach days and trips with friends because of the size of my nipples. I know it sounds crazy and it is. I am 20 years old and going to university and decided to get surgery on nips to reduce their size and also the puffiness. If anyone has had a similar scenario can you please advise me on other options I can look at, I have read up on lipoderm to treat it and am seriously considering it before surgery.

I have had this since I was around 15-16. When i was very young I have never had them and was very skinny growing up.

my questions are mainly:

1) other form of treatments I can look at
    2) if I were to pursue surgery which type would I need, and would reducing them a quarter of their size be a viable outcome?

I also attached a couple photos, keep it mind they are slightly smaller than what they look like (its still cold here), in the summer there are pretty big and noticeable usually bigger than a twoonie.....lol. When I come out after a cold shower they look great.

Just really hoping someone can give me some good insight into this because im just really sick of putting up with this.

Thanks!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ktsbc; 04-01-2017 at 10:21 PM.

Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly I wouldn't ever notice unless you said something. Maybe stop thinking about it and focus on other things? Focus on your strong points and enhance them rather than the weak ones.
    Pink dumbbells crew
    Hard time opening heavy doors crew
    Can't reach the top shelf crew
    Helpless crew

ktsbc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bhruninha View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't ever notice unless you said something. Maybe stop thinking about it and focus on other things? Focus on your strong points and enhance them rather than the weak ones.
    Wish that were true! Their kind of an eye sore, take a look at the new pic and you will see what I mean. Correct me otherwise.

PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stand up straight! Half your problen is you have really bad posture all slumped forward.

My son had gyno on one side and had it removed. I don't think you have it to be honest. You "might" have slightly large nipples but so what? Looks to me like some fat around that area, (specially on the sides) is your main concern.

Being that this is a bod building forum my advice would be to do some weight training for a few months a see what happens. You look a bit skinny fat if anything. Some definition in your arms and pecs will shift the focus a lot but simply correcting your posture by pulling your shoulders back and standing proud will do a lot too.
    Last edited by PiperBill; 04-02-2017 at 01:07 AM.
    Anybody can workout for an hour but controlling what you eat the next 23 hours is the real task.

lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly just looks like a little chest fat on top of non-existent pecs...

Work out for a while, correct your APT, basically build some muscle. Your low lean body mass makes the little bit of fat you have look disproportionately large.

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lukepeter View Post
    Honestly just looks like a little chest fat on top of non-existent pecs...

Work out for a while, correct your APT, basically build some muscle. Your low lean body mass makes the little bit of fat you have look disproportionately large.
    This. Go to the gym!
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Consult a doctor, OP. This is a poor venue for surgery advice.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733