Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1241
    RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    I came up with the adjustable seat modification so that the seat can also be adjusted back and forth. Did they not offer that option to you?

I've been super busy between dealing with the permitting place and getting ready to break ground. Typical local government moving slow as dirt and lazy as hell, its so hard to get a final permit approved.... hopeful to break ground in Jan, but most likely Feb.

It has been an overwhelming year, I think for all of us.

I plan to go to Panatta again in Fall of next year. They have a ton of new machines coming out at the end of this year.
    Hey, now that Panatta has just released the new line up of machines, I was wondering if you had a chance to try any of them? They all look phenomenal.

Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HenryMaag View Post
    Alright, I will admit that I am impressed (for what it might be worth) with Panata's Power Runner.

In reviewing their videos it looks very well designed, especially the mechanics of the force applying mechanism which does appear to increase load as the legs become more straightened (in accordance with human body mechanics in this motion). Their four-bar linkage also has the weights swinging up beside the operator, instead of behind the operator (like all of the other 'power runners' that I have seen). This not only allows the machine to be more compact (lengthwise), but it can also be argued that it is safer (gym environment wise) because the operator has a better view of the moving weights (for the sake of possibly protecting others in the gym). The positioning and support of the operator's upper body right down to the relatively wide spacing of the handgrips (which aides in stabilization through the lower torso when rhythmically changing the direction of applied force due to alternating the effort from leg to leg) is to be congratulated.

While I haven't actually tried it, it is the most impressive 'power runner' that I have seen.

Nice job, Panata!

Henry Maag
    They have one at Primo, not far from you. At least last time I was in there about a month ago. It's HUGE in person !
    https://soundcloud.com/dave-ferris

HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Steinway53 View Post
    They have one at Primo, not far from you. At least last time I was in there about a month ago. It's HUGE in person !

Steinway53,

Thank you for the reference to "Primo Fitness", I had no idea that it even existed until you referenced it.

I have been looking for a 'playground for fitness machine addicts' like myself, ever since CSM fitness closed its doors in Huntington Beach nearly a year ago. I looked up their address and visited their storehouse and showroom today. The place is loaded with Panata equipment (they are apparently a distributor for Panata).

I got to try out all of the Panata machines that they had in their showroom (many of which I have seen on the internet).

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Steinway53,

Thank you for the reference to "Primo Fitness", I had no idea that it even existed until you referenced it.

I have been looking for a 'playground for fitness machine addicts' like myself, ever since CSM fitness closed its doors in Huntington Beach nearly a year ago. I looked up their address and visited their storehouse and showroom today. The place is loaded with Panata equipment (they are apparently a distributor for Panata).

I got to try out all of the Panata machines that they had in their showroom (many of which I have seen on the internet).
    The CSM here in GA also closed. I bought my cable crossover from them. I have seen the persons name who ran the Georgia location attached to a business in New England (I think). Resellers seem to have tacked a hit during them pandemic. A lot less turnover in equipment and probably when a gym goes under they can parcel out rather than a reseller coming in to buy everything. Off subject, sorry.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    The CSM here in GA also closed. I bought my cable crossover from them. I have seen the persons name who ran the Georgia location attached to a business in New England (I think). Resellers seem to have tacked a hit during them pandemic. A lot less turnover in equipment and probably when a gym goes under they can parcel out rather than a reseller coming in to buy everything. Off subject, sorry.
    Up north several large real estate conglomerates swooped in and started selling everything on consignment right out of the gyms, so a lot of the dealers - big and small - were cut out of the equation. Of course the big guys, like Fitness Resource, were able to adapt and they started buying out the entire gyms from the auction houses before the auctions even went live.

Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Steinway53,

Glad to be of help. Just guessing you got to meet Dimitri, who's the head sales guy there. He's a straight ahead shooter.

I had some apprehension when they did a re-manufacture on my Life Fitness Pro2 chin/dip assist. It took just short of three months after he originally said 3-4 weeks. It was mostly a hold up on their upholstery guy they use. After I expressed some concern in a few emails, he got on the vendor and it was finally finished.

It looks and works great ! The delivery guys did an excellent job too. There was a small step into my garage converted studio (that I told them about ahead of time but somehow it was lost in translation) and there was only two of them. It was tricky as the thing weighs a TON and is tall, but they got in there, maneuvered into the corner perfectly with no marks on the floor or wall. Bravo !

Registered User userWVFVPAXBQQZ's Avatar
    userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Has anyone tried out the panatta vertical leg press im thinking of getting one

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by userWVFVPAXBQQZ View Post
    Has anyone tried out the panatta vertical leg press im thinking of getting one
    HealthNutMd has tried it, if you look back further in this thread he gives a very positive review. In fact I think he and several other forum members bought Vertical Leg Presses during the last group buy.

Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Jujimufi (Youtuber) just made a video which features the Panatta Vertical Leg Press. He either moved or expanded on his current home and bought a ton of new equipment, much of it brand new Panatta pieces. Vert. Leg Press was one of them.

userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ArnoldHAMnEGGer View Post
    Jujimufi (Youtuber) just made a video which features the Panatta Vertical Leg Press. He either moved or expanded on his current home and bought a ton of new equipment, much of it brand new Panatta pieces. Vert. Leg Press was one of them.
    I searched but didnt find any videos of the leg press in use from juji

ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by userWVFVPAXBQQZ View Post
    I searched but didnt find any videos of the leg press in use from juji
    it starts @ 2:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmwH2UNwsn4

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RF2727 View Post
    Hey, now that Panatta has just released the new line up of machines, I was wondering if you had a chance to try any of them? They all look phenomenal.

It is hard to keep up with Panatta and all of their revisions and versions.

The new shoulder is absolutely beyond genius and cannot be improved any further, it is absolutely perfect. It has the linkage of the Atlantis Strength and incorporates the seat modification that I had introduced, but now does it in a redesigned optimal way.

I was planning to go this fall, as I tend to go every 2 years, but with Corona, and the fact I'm about to break ground on this house in the next 2 weeks, I'll postpone until May 2022. Besides, I'll need to know exactly how much space I have in the new place.

I was planning to make another Panatta order soon. I'll see. I think I'll become an official distributor this year, that way I can place a few orders a year, instead of one order every 2 or 3 years. I need to get the paperwork done.

Going to be busy with this house. I'll update people when I'm ready to start placing a Panatta order.

I got the Vertical leg press, the Monolith Ab machine, and another plate loaded ab machine on the last order.

I plan to order about 6 to 8 machines on my next order, but I need to go to visit them in Italy to see if any adjustments or customizations need to be made.

I had made some customizations for Tino and some others here on the 2 plate loaded upper body smith machines that I felt improved those machines by adding pre-stretch and also the range of the bench as it slides. It needed to slide more. Not sure if they incorporated that into current versions. I'll need to go and see.....

In any case, GET THAT DAMN SHOULDER. IT IS DISGUSTINGLY GENIUS. So far beyond any other shoulder ever made.....

https://www.panattasport.com/en/prod...t-special.html
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 03-28-2021 at 08:32 PM.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some of the FREE WEIGHT SPECIAL pieces are completely new designs. Others are similar to the existing Free weight line. I'll have to go in person and evaluate each piece to see which is best.

Some of the more interesting ones:

This circular Lat Pulldown has the potential to be great. Their Fit Evo version is great.

Best shoulder machine ever made, nothing even remotely close. Takes piss and ****s all over any other shoulder machine:

Lets see how this overhead Tricep compares to the BODYMASTERS. However this is more like the existing Panatta selectorized overhead tricep, which is excellent:

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 03-28-2021 at 09:27 PM.

The Super Tricep has Upper back support, so I am interested.

I'll be curious how this vertical incline chest press feels.

Pullovers are going to be hard to impress me. The Nautilus SP08 and Gen 1 plate loaded pullovers I have are the best by far (regardless of how you feel about the strength curve of the original Nautilus SP08 and the Nautilus 1st gen plate loader, I can't imagine anyone beating the biomechanics). Certainly will be interested to try:

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 03-28-2021 at 09:27 PM.

In my experience so far, no one has gotten the Pullover right except Nautilus and their newer versions aren't as good as the older ones. I feel like with the newer versions, the arms are forced into a bent position and the bend is too much and so the triceps are getting stretched too much for my liking. Oddly, enough, my favorite versions so far have been the one Dorian used and also there was a women's version that felt absolutely incredible. Only problem was that the stack was a bit too light. I wish someone made a Pullover machine with a neutral grip option (neutral handles would be nice).

I love Overhead Triceps Extensions. A great option on an Overhead Triceps machine would be an adjustable backrest. I haven't come across a company who's done that yet though. Flex used to make an Overhead Triceps that had you inclined. The stretch on the long head was great and since you were on an incline, the movement was easy on the shoulders. Anyone remember that piece? It's a rare one, no doubt.

Hey Chris, remember how the Flex Leverage Lat Pull had the resistance going up and behind the user? Panatta has done something similar with their Pulldown, which many are raving about. I wonder if they could do the same on a cable Lat Pulldown. I've wondered and hoped someone would try it but the closest thing I've seen to it is King's adjustable cable pulldown/row. Also, a nice looking and innovative piece in its own right but still not what i'm aksing about.
    Last edited by ArnoldHAMnEGGer; 03-30-2021 at 08:32 PM.

JAckedGains459 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAckedGains459 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAckedGains459 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAckedGains459 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAckedGains459 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAckedGains459 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAckedGains459 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAckedGains459 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAckedGains459 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAckedGains459 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAckedGains459 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ArnoldHAMnEGGer View Post
    The video is absolutely amazing. The Panatta Vertical Leg Press is one of those workout achiness that are still underrated.

Originally Posted by JAckedGains459 View Post
    The video is absolutely amazing. The Panatta Vertical Leg Press is one of those workout achiness that are still underrated.
    probably because it cost ten grand

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is hard to keep up with Panatta and all of their revisions and versions.

The new shoulder is absolutely beyond genius and cannot be improved any further, it is absolutely perfect. It has the linkage of the Atlantis Strength and incorporates the seat modification that I had introduced, but now does it in a redesigned optimal way.

I was planning to go this fall, as I tend to go every 2 years, but with Corona, and the fact I'm about to break ground on this house in the next 2 weeks, I'll postpone until May 2022. Besides, I'll need to know exactly how much space I have in the new place.

I was planning to make another Panatta order soon. I'll see. I think I'll become an official distributor this year, that way I can place a few orders a year, instead of one order every 2 or 3 years. I need to get the paperwork done.

Going to be busy with this house. I'll update people when I'm ready to start placing a Panatta order.

I got the Vertical leg press, the Monolith Ab machine, and another plate loaded ab machine on the last order.

I plan to order about 6 to 8 machines on my next order, but I need to go to visit them in Italy to see if any adjustments or customizations need to be made.

I had made some customizations for Tino and some others here on the 2 plate loaded upper body smith machines that I felt improved those machines by adding pre-stretch and also the range of the bench as it slides. It needed to slide more. Not sure if they incorporated that into current versions. I'll need to go and see.....

In any case, GET THAT DAMN SHOULDER. IT IS DISGUSTINGLY GENIUS. So far beyond any other shoulder ever made.....

https://www.panattasport.com/en/prod...t-special.html

Chris, I hadn't realised Panatta had made so many revisions, redesigns and added completely new machines to the Freeweight line. I bought the previous version of the Deltoid Press last year and love it, but also owning a couple of Panatta machines that incorporate a linkage I can see the advantages of redesigning the Deltoid and Vertical Incline Chest.

I was hoping to add the Vertical Incline Chest at some point, but I'd like some feedback on the new version before making a decision. Given your glowing recommendation I'm wondering if I can justify upgrading the Deltoid machine, maybe that's wishful thinking.

ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Panatta desings are awesome. Do you guys use those devices for home workouts??

Also, can anyone tell me if this brand can be adquired worldwide?

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ClaudeSpeed22 View Post
    Panatta desings are awesome. Do you guys use those devices for home workouts??

Also, can anyone tell me if this brand can be adquired worldwide?
    If you have enough money, anything can be acquired worldwide.

Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cross Axes articulations

Thank you, Falloffguy; I am trying to promote it. It seems that it is going over pretty well on the forum, I just have to wait for someone placing an order to go for it.

Here are a few more pictures of it.
    Hi Henry
    I’m more impressed by your equipment every time I look at it, sophisticated and with a small footprint. Curious about the articulations. Bearings or bushings ?
    Thanks

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some of the FREE WEIGHT SPECIAL pieces are completely new designs. Others are similar to the existing Free weight line. I'll have to go in person and evaluate each piece to see which is best.

Some of the more interesting ones:
    That line is really mind blowing. Floor space doesn't seem to be their concern - my issue not theirs - but I get it. I'm good on everything but I'd love a few more machines if I had the room. Oh well, I can look at least.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Falloffguy View Post
    Hi Henry
    I’m more impressed by your equipment every time I look at it, sophisticated and with a small footprint. Curious about the articulations. Bearings or bushings ?
    Thanks

Thank you.

I use 'roller bearings' at all of the articulations, because they are capable of handling far greater radial loads than the typical 'pillow block' bearings used by others; and my machines usually end up being used by 'gorillas'.

Alright, I have been asked by a number of people how my machines compare with Panata’s machines.

That wouldn’t be fair to Panata, we’re clearly in different classes. They build highly adjustable, gorgeous fitness machines, while I build highly durable, serious, heavy-duty muscle building machines.

If you want a fair, more objective evaluation of how the machines compare with each other you should look to the Oxygen gym chain in the Arabian Gulf. Our machines (Panata’s and mine) are side by side (literally) at a number of highly reputable gyms in the Oxygen Gym chain. If you want to know how our products compare (who builds the more effective, more durable, more popular machines) then you should contact these gyms and their members (what difference should it be what I say or what Panata says).

Wow... that's a lotta Panatta stuff at Primo !

https://fb.watch/51pMo3ikhE/

Finally got the master permit and broke ground this past week. Cut the trees that needed removed. Doing the lot clearing next week. Auger pile survey markers next week. Then the following week is pouring the piles, pile caps, and foundation.

I'll share some pics of the build as it goes.

If I had to guess, I'd say I'll be moving in first week of May 2022. Lets see how that holds up.

Then it will be time to pick up where I left off...

Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Finally got the master permit and broke ground this past week. Cut the trees that needed removed. Doing the lot clearing next week. Auger pile survey markers next week. Then the following week is pouring the piles, pile caps, and foundation.

I'll share some pics of the build as it goes.

If I had to guess, I'd say I'll be moving in first week of May 2022. Lets see how that holds up.

Then it will be time to pick up where I left off...
    Is it a home or a building just for the gym?
    In any case, how much area is planned for the gym?
    Is it a 'Cost No Object' project?

I ask because I've been mulling over how much space I would dedicate for a gym in a potential new house project. I think around 50m2 (500sqft) would suit me. More would be better, but I also need a large garage/workshop and a kitchen with lots of machines.

I recently had the opportunity to visit anew gym here in the UK, not due to fully open until June and some of the equipment was still to be unpacked, but pretty exciting none the less.

The main purpose of my visit was to take a look at some Panatta and Prime pieces. This was the first time I've seen any of the Panatta FitEvo machines, I was way more impressed than expected, I think 16 machines in total , the ones that really took my attention were the ab crunch and the overhead triceps, both had been mentioned here, they're not machines I'm familiar with, but to my mind both felt very good.

The three FitEvo units that really surprised me were the circular converging lat machine, the Circular incline chest press and the pullover, I'd never used a machine with this circular movement pattern and thought it was extremely good.

I'm seriously considering adding the circular incline chest and the pullover to my set up.

Wolfgangzart21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gym Equipment Choices for Leg press and Smith Machine

Hi everyone! I had a couple of questions regarding gym equipment. First, which of the following leg presses would you consider is the best: Panatta Leg Press Bridge, Elite FTS Signature Iso-Leg Press (smaller version, not mondo), or Arsenal strength bilateral leg press (similar to the old Nebula)? I really like Panatta equipment but would love for them to have a bilateral leg press machine. I also wanted to hear what HealthNutMD thinks about this since I know that he has posted a ton of helpful information with the tier lists and the physiological components, but given these options what would you go with?

And lastly, regarding a smith machine: Panatta Power Smith Machine Dual System Upper/ 1HP122, or the Arsenal strength smith machine (similar to the nebula model)? any other recommendations are also welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by Wolfgangzart21 View Post
    Hi everyone! I had a couple of questions regarding gym equipment. First, which of the following leg presses would you consider is the best: Panatta Leg Press Bridge, Elite FTS Signature Iso-Leg Press (smaller version, not mondo), or Arsenal strength bilateral leg press (similar to the old Nebula)? I really like Panatta equipment but would love for them to have a bilateral leg press machine. I also wanted to hear what HealthNutMD thinks about this since I know that he has posted a ton of helpful information with the tier lists and the physiological components, but given these options what would you go with?

And lastly, regarding a smith machine: Panatta Power Smith Machine Dual System Upper/ 1HP122, or the Arsenal strength smith machine (similar to the nebula model)? any other recommendations are also welcome.

Thanks in advance!
    The Panatta LP Bridge is excellent, it's a big unit, I only wish I had room in my set up, it's "Best Of The Best" for good reason.

Generally I don't like unilateral leg presses, the best one I've used is the Watson Monster 45 leg press, on this unit you can lock the independent foot plates together, personally I wouldn't want a leg press without the ability to lock the foot plates.

I'm not generally a fan of Smith machines, but the Panatta units do look interesting.