Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1241
    mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MisterMagoo93 View Post
    You should consider the Forge Prone Row Bench by Kustom Kit. Adjustable foot rollers and no need for height adjustments. It also got a hole for your chin. No wheels though, if that is important to you.
    Appreciate the suggestion! I’ve looked at a LOT of seal row benches but I’m leaning toward the the Eleiko seal row bench because it suits my needs better. Its size (footprint, stand upright if needed, accommodates an EZ bar in the j-cups) and the ability to use it with an incline/decline (max of 12degs, by my calculations)

adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MisterMagoo93 View Post
    Yeah, I think I saw a post where he got customized a high row with a ultra heavy stack.

Yep, they have the capability. I will try the Nautilus-style machines next time I´m in the UK. When it comes to Realleader there is actually a gym 3-4 hours away from my home town with about 50-60 pieces. The owner said, with a couple exemptions, they overall performed better than Hammer Strength.

This was his main comments:
    - Better biomechanics (couple exemptions)
    - Better seat adjustability. Plate loaded Hammers are adjusted on rubber. These are adjusted with a lock-system.
    - Excellent padding and stitching.
    - Better grips. Rubber grips on Hammers tend to glide out.
    - Solid frames with thick tubes. No weight difference.

List price on the Iso Lateral Front Pulldown is $ 600..
    I don't see any prices listed like that on realleader website, care to point me in the right direction? Or are your prices "direct china" without freight, customs, delivery, etc? Right now is not a good time to be buying equipment from overseas, prices are very high for shipping!

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was a custom XP Lux Pulldown with a custom heavy stack, custom cables and supports.

One of the guys here I convinced to get one made on the last group order.

I am told the Monolith version is supposed to be out soon, that will have all of the features and be just as good as the custom XP lux version that is no longer being made. Primo got the very last XP Lux units. There are none being made anymore.

I would get the Monolith selectorized pulldown. Certainly the Plate Loaded version is excellent as well. (One of the few cases where the selectorized version is equal to the plate loaded version).

You really have to go piece by piece with everything, including Panatta. You cannot make ANY generalizations.

Also, you have to remember to ask for tall person modifications. Most of my pieces have mods. Some of their pieces do not have enough pre-stretch, but are absolutely perfect in every other aspect.

Stick to the cost no object list. I'll update it as I get more experience with the newer versions, however it is currently still 100% accurate.

I plan to visit as the end of August this year, or, end of May 2022 depending on the corona virus situation.

Trying to get this 9,000 sq foot home done by Christmas... The ceilings will be 13 feet in some areas and 28 feet in others.

The floors are going to be made from the factory in Spain, Cosentino, using giant stone slabs. Sound will be custom Wisdom Audio planar speakers almost 10 feet tall, embedded in the structural columns between all of the glass. Going to be crazy.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 01-17-2021 at 11:17 AM.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

Nunez912 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey

I'm looking at prone leg curls. I was told Nautilus purchased Star Trac so the prone leg curls are the same.

I am looking at these :

corehandf.com/product/nautilus-impact-leg-curl/

servicesport.co.uk/s_trac_lying_leg_curl_impact.

Please could someone confirm they are basically the same leg curl? One is Nautilus and one is Star Trac? Or am I mistaken?

Im assuming the Nautilus impact line is just the Star Trac line?

Thanks

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nunez912 View Post
    Hey

I'm looking at prone leg curls. I was told Nautilus purchased Star Trac so the prone leg curls are the same.

I am looking at these :

corehandf.com/product/nautilus-impact-leg-curl/

servicesport.co.uk/s_trac_lying_leg_curl_impact.

Please could someone confirm they are basically the same leg curl? One is Nautilus and one is Star Trac? Or am I mistaken?

Im assuming the Nautilus impact line is just the Star Trac line?

Thanks

Yes, however, look for the used Flex Fitness version or the used Star Trac version that has the lever arm between the legs, it is by far the best! The version that you are showing with the lever arm to the side is not as good. Just find a great condition used one.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Yes, however, look for the used Flex Fitness version or the used Star Trac version that has the lever arm between the legs, it is by far the best! The version that you are showing with the lever arm to the side is not as good. Just find a great condition used one.

Okay cool. Yeah i've been looking everywhere online its impossible to find in th UK. Would the Nautilus impact be on par with that Star Trac? Obvs not as good as older models Star trac models but you mentioned it was A- ?

The Nautilus Impact leg curl are £2,420 (ex VAT) 12-14 week wait

MisterMagoo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMagoo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMagoo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMagoo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMagoo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMagoo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMagoo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMagoo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMagoo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMagoo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMagoo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Okay cool. Yeah i've been looking everywhere online its impossible to find in th UK. Would the Nautilus impact be on par with that Star Trac? Obvs not as good as older models Star trac models but you mentioned it was A- ?

The Nautilus Impact leg curl are £2,420 (ex VAT) 12-14 week wait
    Yeah, it's really hard to find old school brands in Europe. The alternative is to buy in bulk from dealers like Fitness Equipment Empire. However, as mentioned in this thread earlier, the prices are unreasonable high. On the positive side we got Panatta, which is heavily represented on the Cost No Object list.

Atlantis new model hack squat?

Hey all

Im not sure if someone could help.

I'm watchin videos from HD muscle channel on youtube filmed in Pure Muscle + fitness gym. They have a great setup from Panatta FW and Prime plate loaded , Atlantis ect.

I saw a clip of Jordan Shallow and Dorian Hamilton on an Atlantis Hack squat. But after closer inspection I'm not sure if its an older model hack squat or new?

It look alot slimmer than the C-412 Hack Squat. It has an adjustable foot platform and has handles at the bottom like a Cybex Hack squat. Could someone verify if its this an older model hack or a new an improved?

Unfortunately I cant upload a screenshot of the footage some thats a little annoying.

If someone could help that would be great!

I've tried looking online but can't see many images.

Thanks

alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey all

Im not sure if someone could help.

I'm watchin videos from HD muscle channel on youtube filmed in Pure Muscle + fitness gym. They have a great setup from Panatta FW and Prime plate loaded , Atlantis ect.

I saw a clip of Jordan Shallow and Dorian Hamilton on an Atlantis Hack squat. But after closer inspection I'm not sure if its an older model hack squat or new?

It look alot slimmer than the C-412 Hack Squat. It has an adjustable foot platform and has handles at the bottom like a Cybex Hack squat. Could someone verify if its this an older model hack or a new an improved?

Unfortunately I cant upload a screenshot of the footage some thats a little annoying.

If someone could help that would be great!

I've tried looking online but can't see many images.

Thanks
    It is their old model hack squat machine. It was on linear bearings and the new one is on wheels. Maybe Atlantis can build one on demand but it is no longer on their line up. It was a great model but after speaking with their parts/service manager, it needed more maintenance than the newer ones. I have almost bought a used one months ago but he recommended me to buy a newer model because of this
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #54 []---[]

My own home gym evolution thread with pics of my gym

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174506581&p=1514272741&posted=1#post1514272741

alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here are a few pictures of the one i have almost bought

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #54 []---[]

My own home gym evolution thread with pics of my gym

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174506581&p=1514272741&posted=1#post1514272741

Originally Posted by alexthaman View Post
    It is their old model hack squat machine. It was on linear bearings and the new one is on wheels. Maybe Atlantis can build one on demand but it is no longer on their line up. It was a great model but after speaking with their parts/service manager, it needed more maintenance than the newer ones. I have almost bought a used one months ago but he recommended me to buy a newer model because of this
    Hey man thanks for the reply.

Yeah thats the hack! It looks old school in design for sure. I really like the adjustable foot platform. Interesting why they dont opt for an adjustable foot platform anymore.

Still hands down the Atlantis hack is the I have used. The newer model Cybex also nice but I just find the angle abit harsh.

Could anyone recommend a good smith machine? I like the way Cybex, Atlantis and even Watson smith machines look.
    Last edited by Nunez912; 01-30-2021 at 01:08 AM.

Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mathtcha View Post
    Shot in the dark..anyone use the Eleiko seal row bench? Cost aside, what you think?
    I dunno why you'd want to buy that when you could get the Eleiko Classic Rowing Bench instead. It's fantastic. Way better being able to have your neck and head in a neutral position and not have to keep your thoracic spine in extension when you are focused on something else. I can't wait to get one, now if only Eleiko could get their sales act together and return an email so I can give them money...

nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The newer model hack is a much better hack. The wheels (instead of bearings) are buttery smooth and it is a 30 degree angle. The older one looks to be 35-40 degrees.

Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Recently noticed that Atlantis's design on their foot plates look strikingly similar to Polaris's. Polaris is long gone so i guess it's irrelevant. Don't know how you guys felt about Polaris but i thought they made some fine pieces.

HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cross Axes Tech's new "Bronze" - take 4

For those of you who have not been following what I have been up to on the "Plate Loaded Machines" thread; I would like to get your opinions of a new color for the frames on my line of machines. I currently offer the three 'common' colors of "Black", "Silver", and "White", but have been pursuing another neutral color; "Metallic Bronze".

This is my fourth attempt at finding a nice "Bronze" color to offer as a standard option on my line of heavy-duty, plate-loaded, muscle-building machines. I put the color on and old LAMB Pullover machine which we had in our basement gym. I upholstered it in black. Here are pictures.

I would appreciate any comments.
    Attached Images

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The ultimate "cost no object" gym.

Oxygen Gym has pretty much anything that is currently made. It even has some of Henry's Cross Axes Tech pieces.

I didn't see any of the rare stuff that is no longer being made.

Just about everything in this gym has been discussed in this thread at some point.

[]---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steinway53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow, that's quite an amazing assortment of equipment ! But most everything being red, unless you're intimately familiar with the piece, it can be a bit hard to distinguish what from what.

I picked out Atlantis, Hammer, Prime , Panatta (?)
    https://soundcloud.com/dave-ferris

Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    The ultimate "cost no object" gym.

Oxygen Gym has pretty much anything that is currently made. It even has some of Henry's Cross Axes Tech pieces.

I didn't see any of the rare stuff that is no longer being made.

Just about everything in this gym has been discussed in this thread at some point.

I'm always numbed when looking at gyms like this, and there are quite a few in Arabia and the US.
    It's like walking trough a car park.

nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Absolutely UNREAL assortment of equipment. Just mind blowing

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you all have been following Jujimufu on IG his new gym looks like it is going to be unreal. Two trucks worth of Panatta, a bunch of Ghost Strong, EliteFTS, and Atlantis stuff. Probably more that I didn't see.

Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's a whole bunch of new Panatta machines out on their YouTube channel if anyone is interested. I'm curious if the Super Lat Pulldown Convergent model is the one HealthNut was talking so positively about a while back or if that is yet to be released still. It also looks like they've changed the high row a bit.

Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Afo3 View Post
    There's a whole bunch of new Panatta machines out on their YouTube channel if anyone is interested. I'm curious if the Super Lat Pulldown Convergent model is the one HealthNut was talking so positively about a while back or if that is yet to be released still. It also looks like they've changed the high row a bit.
    It looks they now have a 'FreeWeight Special' line.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PanattaSportSrl/videos
    https://www.panattasport.com/en/prod...t-special.html

Videos are cool, but I wish they got someone with longer range of motion to do the exercise.
    I'm impressed they are still innovating and improving in a significant way. Very few established manufacturers are doing that.

Convergent Lat Pulldown is definitely different: https://www.panattasport.com/en/product/1FW101.html
    Some machines have springs. I've never seen that before.

This was one curious to me:
    Power runner: https://www.panattasport.com/en/product/1FW098.html
    It goes in the same category with the H-Squat - very cool, but never to be had.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oxidated View Post
    It looks they now have a 'FreeWeight Special' line.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PanattaSportSrl/videos
    https://www.panattasport.com/en/prod...t-special.html

Videos are cool, but I wish they got someone with longer range of motion to do the exercise.
    I'm impressed they are still innovating and improving in a significant way. Very few established manufacturers are doing that.

Convergent Lat Pulldown is definitely different: https://www.panattasport.com/en/product/1FW101.html
    Some machines have springs. I've never seen that before.

This was one curious to me:
    Power runner: https://www.panattasport.com/en/product/1FW098.html
    It goes in the same category with the H-Squat - very cool, but never to be had.
    I'm not looking at those videos, I spent way too much with Panatta last year

The Panatta Special line is basically the original fully loaded version, they have only launched a basic version of some machines to offer a more affordable option.

I have the original Vertical Chest Press, now known as the "Special" Vertical Chest Press, the unit marketed as the Vertical Chest Press has no foot lever and I believe Panatta have also reduced the steel wall thickness from 4mm to 3mm on this version. This may be fine for someone on a budget, but for me the pre load foot levers are one of the things that set Panatta apart.
    Last edited by gym62richard; 02-24-2021 at 04:02 AM.

HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For anyone with any interest in CROSS AXES TECH, here are four of the six back machines going out on a recent order to South Korea.
    Attached Images

Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cross Axes

Hi Henry
    Meant to respond to your earlier post re: the new bronze color on the group in the picture. Really nice, perhaps this should be your base color, what Nassau Blue was for Nautilus...

Originally Posted by Falloffguy View Post
    Hi Henry
    Meant to respond to your earlier post re: the new bronze color on the group in the picture. Really nice, perhaps this should be your base color, what Nassau Blue was for Nautilus...

Thank you, Falloffguy; I am trying to promote it. It seems that it is going over pretty well on the forum, I just have to wait for someone placing an order to go for it.

Here are a few more pictures of it.
    Attached Images

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HenryMaag View Post
    Thank you, Falloffguy; I am trying to promote it. It seems that it is going over pretty well on the forum, I just have to wait for someone placing an order to go for it.

Was not a fan at first, but the color looks very good in these pics. Still think I would want some end caps in the tubing.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HenryMaag View Post

Looks nice anyway.

Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    Was not a fan at first, but the color looks very good in these pics. Still think I would want some end caps in the tubing.

Eric,

I do provide plastic 'end caps' for the machine's transverse tubes, and, as it turns out, they are 'black'.

Impressed with Panata's Power Runner

Alright, I will admit that I am impressed (for what it might be worth) with Panata's Power Runner.

In reviewing their videos it looks very well designed, especially the mechanics of the force applying mechanism which does appear to increase load as the legs become more straightened (in accordance with human body mechanics in this motion). Their four-bar linkage also has the weights swinging up beside the operator, instead of behind the operator (like all of the other 'power runners' that I have seen). This not only allows the machine to be more compact (lengthwise), but it can also be argued that it is safer (gym environment wise) because the operator has a better view of the moving weights (for the sake of possibly protecting others in the gym). The positioning and support of the operator's upper body right down to the relatively wide spacing of the handgrips (which aides in stabilization through the lower torso when rhythmically changing the direction of applied force due to alternating the effort from leg to leg) is to be congratulated.

While I haven't actually tried it, it is the most impressive 'power runner' that I have seen.

Nice job, Panata!

Henry Maag