Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 805
    dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit dude544's BodySpace

Angry 'Fat men' 'wearing tight clothes' 'hugging eachother' 'gay' etc

Wtf is up with these people?
    'wrestling is fake' - We already know this...thx for reminding me

'It's about big guys in little clothes that hug eachother' - When was the last time the person that said this crap watch wrestling? I'd love to see a documentary about a wrestling hater training to become a wrestler.
    How humiliated would he be after a week?
    These guys don't know that a lot of wrestlers work stiff, that a lot of moves hurt like hell, that doing this stuff week in week out...f'n hurts. These guys are smart enough to know wrestling is fake Why aren't they smart enough to guess that taking a bump every week hurts & that every move can be seriously dangerous.

'It's gay' - This comment was funny. A guy who is about 20yrs old said it.
    He's around 6ft, 160lbs-180lbs..skinny, listens to Robbie Williams & plays soccer.
    How about we call soccer gay? Running around in tight shorts, long socks, kicking a football & getting carded if they make contact with another player!

'Fat men' - Truth is..These fat men aren't likely to eat at mcdonalds (I'm thinking the type of person that said this comment is an mtv watching, burger eating a-hole) These guys don't know a thing about lifting, nutrition, etc.
    They don't know why people eat 6-8 meals a day & anyone that does = fat.
    I'm not talking about people like Rosey...more like the rock, stone cold, kane, undertaker, maven, etc. Anyone that has a lot of muscle on them but not 100% cut abs are FAT.
    People over here like to think that David beckham & soccer players have the best bodies..Even tho all they do is pushups, close grip pushups, freeweight squats, jump squats, etc.
    Hell...BMI lists Dwayne Chambers & a lot of sprinters as OVER WEIGHT! Whilst a guy who weighs less * with a belly * but no muscles is average weight for his height! It's complete bull**** & people should know that wrestlers can be some of the most dedicated fitness freaks.

I am sick and tired of people using all these comments to try to rinse wrestling.

agentzero is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm 1000% behind you.
    ..Now available in all good stores with added sarcasm.

Stats: 6'4", 216 lbs
    BodyPoints: 419
    JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JustinSane110 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JustinSane110's BodySpace
    Just read the Einstein quote in my sig, that should explain most of it. The other part is just plain ignorance.
    The best way to predict your future is to create it.

bonecrusher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bonecrusher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bonecrusher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bonecrusher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bonecrusher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bonecrusher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bonecrusher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bonecrusher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bonecrusher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bonecrusher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bonecrusher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit bonecrusher's BodySpace

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Stats: 6'4", 237 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1401
    Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Uber-neggR's BodySpace

Re: 'Fat men' 'wearing tight clothes' 'hugging eachother' 'gay' etc

Originally posted by dude544
    How about we call soccer gay? Running around in tight shorts, long socks, kicking a football & getting carded if they make contact with another player!
    what the **** have you got against 'soccer', the REAL football? what ever problems you got, you've got the rights to say it but leave the real 'FOOTBALL' the hell alone.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

BodyPoints: 805
    dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dude544 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit dude544's BodySpace

Re: Re: 'Fat men' 'wearing tight clothes' 'hugging eachother' 'gay' etc

Originally posted by Uber-neggR
    what the **** have you got against 'soccer', the REAL football? what ever problems you got, you've got the rights to say it but leave the real 'FOOTBALL' the hell alone.
    LoL, I wasn't dissing it.
    I don't follow it as much as I did when I was younger..but I still support a team.
    I'm just saying....They like to diss wrestling a whole lot & then praise football.
    I'm from the uk (duh) So I obviously know soccer is the real football.
    I just think that these unfit kids that like to rinse wrestling are a-holes & that wrestling is just as hard as playing football & I was pointing out the fact that they label wrestling gay because some wrestlers wear tighter clothes.
    There is a lot of contact, injury risk, technical, phyiscal & high risk skill involved in wrestling & for them to label it as gay, etc. is wrong.
    Let's see a skinny hard wannabe soccer player step into the ring & do what rey, ultimo, chris benoit, kurt angle, chris jericho, etc. do.
    And it isn't like soccer...they don't play 1 game a week, they don't go out and party every night like football players, they don't go home at night.
    They are on the road most days of the year & they work their arse off in the gym, in the ring, etc. A lot more than a footballer does.
    A footballer also gets a lot of cash for that 1 game a week!

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Stats: 6'4", 237 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1401
    Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Uber-neggR's BodySpace

Re: Re: Re: 'Fat men' 'wearing tight clothes' 'hugging eachother' 'gay' etc

Originally posted by dude544
    LoL, I wasn't dissing it.
    I don't follow it as much as I did when I was younger..but I still support a team.
    I'm just saying....They like to diss wrestling a whole lot & then praise football.
    I'm from the uk (duh) So I obviously know soccer is the real football.
    I just think that these unfit kids that like to rinse wrestling are a-holes & that wrestling is just as hard as playing football & I was pointing out the fact that they label wrestling gay because some wrestlers wear tighter clothes.
    There is a lot of contact, injury risk, technical, phyiscal & high risk skill involved in wrestling & for them to label it as gay, etc. is wrong.
    Let's see a skinny hard wannabe soccer player step into the ring & do what rey, ultimo, chris benoit, kurt angle, chris jericho, etc. do.
    And it isn't like soccer...they don't play 1 game a week, they don't go out and party every night like football players, they don't go home at night.
    They are on the road most days of the year & they work their arse off in the gym, in the ring, etc. A lot more than a footballer does.
    A footballer also gets a lot of cash for that 1 game a week!
    sorry for snapping. for that split second i forgot you were from the uk and thought it was an american bashinf football again for no reason. i apologise. i feel like a fool.

but still, everyone knows wrestling is a mush harder, tougher sport than fottball (soccer).
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit Technique's BodySpace
    im with you all the way man... i just say to myself 'id love to see them go train...'

i was trained and currently work the indy scene here and there, and the business is harder than it seems... people are stiff, your bumped and bruised... ugh, its worth it
    Live to surf.