Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cardioman_23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it's all about time management op, prioritize
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TsarChasm View Post
    There is glass half full people and half glass empty people. Work is a part of life. We as a society are not in a post scarcity, cashless world yet.. These are things most people have to deal with.

You can either learn to appreciate the little things or cry like a little bich.

For me, I like being in a routine. I live a 2 miles away from work and in the warm months I ride my bike. I also have 3 weeks of vacay that I spread around and maximize time. I usually have roughly 5-6 hours of freetime after working a full time 8-5.
    When you yanks talk about vacancy time is that including public holidays eg xmas day? Three weeks is fuking slavery if it doesn't.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PTzFree View Post
    Some of y'all are seriously on that millennial entitled time. Fukk, none of ya gonna make it.

I call it adulthood. Someone quoted my post and called it "cope". Sure, whatever you like, but your inability to accept reality will be your downfall, srs. You guys act like it's not tolerable. I still have my weekends and if you don't live to work and don't work for material things, then you'll make time for regular vacations and time off.

I'm seriously happy - but I guess that's just cope, right?
    Times have changed brah. Not everyone sees the day job as the only career path anymore.

There's 18 year olds making 6 figures with a few social media posts a day. Hard pill to swallow. I know the OP's feels.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkPanda18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My commute is less than 10 minutes, srs. It's the only way to live, boyos.

Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    And in that time you misc yourself dumb, congrats

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Times have changed brah. Not everyone sees the day job as the only career path anymore.

There's 18 year olds making 6 figures with a few social media posts a day. Hard pill to swallow. I know the OP's feels.
    If thats something you dwell on you'll always be miserable
    Winners find solutions, Losers find something to blame

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You guys think its harsh but do you know what the alternative is?

You realize if we didnt have jobs wed have to kill our own food which means wed be hunting

Humans need to stay busy

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by krazy33 View Post

You realize if we didnt have jobs wed have to kill our own food which means wed be hunting

Humans need to stay busy
    This. Not that anyone ITT is really doing it but I hate the "enlightened" anti-establishment lets all be successful and quit our day jobs morans out there who don't realize society is a great thing.. it is most beneficial to our quality of life and is a group effort which is the positive part people don't understand. We are all literally contributing to a better lifestyle for each other.
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Love-Feet View Post
    And in that time you misc yourself dumb, congrats

If thats something you dwell on you'll always be miserable
    you're right. you gotta act if you want to improve your own life.

Being jelly gets you nowhere.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a GOAT shcedule but definitely helps...

M: 7-8
    Tues: off
    Wed: 7-8
    Thurs: 7-12
    Fri: 7-6

BRB no traffic ever except friday nights
    BRB still time to go to the gym, shower, eat and get to bed at reasonable times all days (except maybe wednesdays)\
    BRB hour lunch, can workout during lunch
    BRB only working and commuting 4 days
    BRB get all errands done on Tuesdays, workout extra long, jerk off with no one bothering me, or sit in bed all day

The 7-8s are pretty long, but dont seem THAT much longer than an 8-5 which I worked previously. Not dealing with traffic is awesome in the Philly area, on the road before its heavy and its usually pretty light by 8 PM and noon. Week is pretty broken up so everyday feels different.

I think with any 40-50hr job including commute (and preparing for the job) its gonna feel like shyt for spare time. Nurses may have the GOAT schedule at 3 12 hr shifts if they dont work nights.

I agree man, gotta be more to life than this grind. I think by like 40 Id accept being poor over this SRS
    Phila crew
    Healthcare Crew

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A new alternative is emerging, one based in automation and deep learning/big data.

I recommend the book; Abundance by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler.

Humans need to stay busy
    You can stay busy, without going to paid job.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    A new alternative is emerging, one based in automation and deep learning/big data.

I recommend the book; Abundance by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler.

You can stay busy, without going to paid job.
    I dont really think so man.

The point implied is that you need to stay busy like youre trying to survive.

You can stay busy playing video games but its not integral to life. This imo is where existential angst stems from. Because were so far removed from survival people have lost purpose

Tons of studies show that people feel better in the workplace; AND people need to feel apart of something in order to feel good. You remove jobs you remove that purpose conducive to life; like youre doing something integral to being productive

Ghostinajar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostinajar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostinajar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostinajar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostinajar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostinajar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostinajar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostinajar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostinajar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostinajar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghostinajar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HairyCrotchGuy View Post
    brb 9 hour work day
    2 hour commute
    8 hours sleep
    2 hours gym
    1 hour doing chores

lmao no way im doing that **** for the rest of my life
    Haha wait until (if) you have kids my man.

Wake up to feed kids and dogs.
    Eat breakfast while getting ready for work.
    Drive to work.
    Work.
    Find a giant fish.
    **** its brains out.
    Drive home from work.
    Feed kids dinner.
    Hang out with wife and kids.
    Read kids stories.
    Smash wife.
    Try to fit in hobbies.
    Shower.
    Repeat.

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ghostinajar View Post

Drive to work.
    Work.
    Find a giant fish.
    **** its brains out.
    Drive home from work.
    Feed kids dinner.
    Read kids stories.
    Smash wife.
    Try to fit in hobbies.
    Shower.
    Repeat.
    Sounds like an awesome life. Mirin

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont really think so man.

The point implied is that you need to stay busy like youre trying to survive.

You can stay busy playing video games but its not integral to life.

Tons of studies show that people feel better in the workplace; AND people need to feel apart of something in order to feel good. You remove jobs you remove that purpose conducive to life; like youre doing something integral to being productive
    Or, people can use their free time to:

Learn a craft, or crafts.

Learn an art, or arts.

Learn to play a musical instrument, or instruments.

Travel and explore.

Play a sport, or sports.

Educate themselves.

Learn a language, or languages.

Practicing engineering in their spare time (drones were developed by a Guy wanting to give his kid something cool to play with, Srs.)

Volunteer work.

Etc.

This imo is where existential angst stems from. Because were so far removed from survival people have lost purpose
    This imo is where existential angst stems from. Because were so far removed from survival people have lost purpose

There is a positive correlation with being poor, and the likelihood of mental illness.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsand...mental-illness

http://www.poverty.org.uk/62/index.shtml

Have you ever been poor? Watering down milk, poor? Periodically experiencing no electricity, because the bill isn't paid, poor? Damp on walls, but can't afford to move, poor?

I have, I grew up that way as a child, in London.

It's very stressful.

And there are people living in far worse conditions than I was growing up.

Arguments about finances and money are a cited as a key trigger for break ups.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/02/04/money...tionships.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3587811.html

I think you are romanticizing what life is like, when you literally are trying to survive, week after week. It's not romantic - based on experience.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tjm8 View Post
    holy chit at 2 hour commute. Thats like living in San Diego and working in LA. If that's your case then yeah, I see why you would wanna kill yourself

Try LA rush hour. When I lived in LA it would take me 2 hours to get home from work and it wasn't that far of a drive.
    CHICAGO CREW!

Royals Crew
    Chiefs crew
    Rawdog or no dog crew..

EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sup with the chocolates bro?

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is another one of those threads where people post their schedules on paper and act like they have tons of free time. But that's just cope. Real life doesn't work like that, you don't just teleport everywhere instantly and have full energy to do stuff 24/7.

If you work 40+ hours, commute, and lift, now do that for a few years straight, you will NOT have the energy to go do some active hobbies every day for 3 hours after work. You will just want go home and relax, watch tv or play some video games before you have to do it all again tomorrow

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Or, people can use their free time to:

Learn a craft, or crafts.

Learn an art, or arts.

Learn to play a musical instrument, or instruments.

Travel and explore.

Play a sport, or sports.

Educate themselves.

Learn a language, or languages.

Practicing engineering in their spare time (drones were developed by a Guy wanting to give his kid something cool to play with, Srs.)

Volunteer work.

Etc.

There is a positive correlation with being poor, and the likelihood of mental illness.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsand...mental-illness

http://www.poverty.org.uk/62/index.shtml

Have you ever been poor? Watering down milk, poor? Periodically experiencing no electricity, because the bill isn't paid, poor? Damp on walls, but can't afford to move, poor?

I have, I grew up that way as a child, in London.

It's very stressful.

And there are people living in far worse conditions than I was growing up.

Arguments about finances and money are a cited as a key trigger for break ups.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/02/04/money...tionships.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3587811.html

I think you are romanticizing what life is like, when you literally are trying to survive, week after week. It's not romantic - based on experience.
    Exactly but thats the point. Youre so preoccupied that you are actually living NOT contemplating living

We need food so our brains are NEEDS based. Regardless of whether you want to fight it or not you likely cant get rid of that need for preoccupation because its tied directly to survival

Ive been pretty poor. When i was 18 my parents lost all of their money and i was expected to fund my own college. And ive also been affluent. Of course i wouldnt prefer poor but the rich are naive as phuck and living life on flatline. In other words, they dont know what pure joy is theyre just there

FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Omnivium View Post
    This is another one of those threads where people post their schedules on paper and act like they have tons of free time. But that's just cope. Real life doesn't work like that, you don't just teleport everywhere instantly and have full energy to do stuff 24/7.

If you work 40+ hours, commute, and lift, now do that for a few years straight, you will NOT have the energy to go do some active hobbies every day for 3 hours after work. You will just want go home and relax, watch tv or play some video games before you have to do it all again tomorrow
    Lmao so true

Love when copecells post:

Wake up: 7:45
    Work: 8-5
    Gym: 5-630
    Dinner: 6:30-7

etc

Like it dont take no time to fukcing drive to places, cook, clean, eat, take a ****, showerr, brush teeth, get dressed, etgc
    Phila crew
    Healthcare Crew

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2 hr commute hahah okay
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ghostinajar View Post

Drive to work.
    Work.
    Find a giant fish.
    **** its brains out.
    Drive home from work.
    Feed kids dinner.
    Read kids stories.
    Smash wife.
    Try to fit in hobbies.
    Shower.
    Repeat.
    This guy knows. You can't even comprehend what "not having time" is like until you have kids.

Along those same lines you don't even know what being tired is until you have kids.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

Exactly but thats the point. Youre so preoccupied that you are actually living NOT contemplating living

We need food so our brains are NEEDS based. Regardless of whether you want to fight it or not you likely cant get rid of that need for preoccupation because its tied directly to survival

Ive been pretty poor. When i was 18 my parents lost all of their money and i was expected to fund my own college. And ive also been affluent. Of course i wouldnt prefer poor but the rich are naive as phuck and living life on flatline. In other words, they dont know what pure joy is theyre just there
    Id agree with this honestly. Theres really not much difference in happiness between a person working 40 hours per week at 20 an hour or the VP/Doctor making 500k a year working 50-60 hours. Everyone on the same schedule working hard. Perhaps the higher income gets an extra vacation per year, drives a "nicer" car and a bigger house, but everyones pretty much just as stressed, doing the same **** at the same time.

Its actually pretty amazong. I went to school in the hood and the welfare kings, dirt poor and all, seemed to be the happiest people I came across. Literally just chillin all the time, doing whatever they want, no stress, basketball, bbq, drugs, hangout 7 days per week.
    Phila crew
    Healthcare Crew

SavageBrah84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SavageBrah84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SavageBrah84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SavageBrah84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SavageBrah84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SavageBrah84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SavageBrah84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SavageBrah84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SavageBrah84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SavageBrah84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SavageBrah84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP get a proper degree and education next time my dad has the GOAT life.

Wake up 5am
    leaves for work at 6am
    10 minute work commute
    Dad finishes all his work at 12pm
    dad comes home at 2pm bc he is required to stay till then
    dad has free time from 2pm until it's time to sleep
    He has weekends off and 3 months off during summer.
    Also has two weeks off for spring and winter break that he gets off, and it's paid.

Guarantee he makes a **** ton more then you also, use your brain next time brah

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2 or 3 hours a day of free time for me..after work and gym.

I spend it eating,listening to trance/deep house, swiping tinder with no luck and hoping a girl I was dating before will talk to me again.. it doesnt happen and then I go to sleep sad every night.
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew
    Just lol at officels *Tradie Crew*
    Grumpy Old Married Guy Crew

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FlexLex View Post
    Lmao so true

Love when copecells post:

Wake up: 7:45
    Work: 8-5
    Gym: 5-630
    Dinner: 6:30-7

etc

Like it dont take no time to fukcing drive to places, cook, clean, eat, take a ****, showerr, brush teeth, get dressed, etgc
    Exactly. All that chit adds up.

And it's not just about time, but energy too. Just lol @ thinking you can get up and go for 16 hours straight without taking some time to rest

PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    4 months on 3 months off

gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i wake up at noon then spend most of the day cutting out pictures of cakes i find in magazines.
    buys picture frames with stock photos of happy families and hangs them in house so i feel like i have friends crew.

Atem69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atem69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atem69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atem69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atem69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atem69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atem69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atem69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atem69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atem69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atem69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fukin lol at quitting after one day because you wouldn't have much free time. If you're smart with your money you won't have to work like that the rest of your life

You sound like one of those lazy unmotivated entitled *******s of my generation

You want financial freedom and want to be able to work less or not at all then put in the work required to make that happen or quit your bitching

HairyCrotchGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyCrotchGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyCrotchGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyCrotchGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyCrotchGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyCrotchGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyCrotchGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyCrotchGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyCrotchGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyCrotchGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyCrotchGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Atem69 View Post
    Fukin lol at quitting after one day because you wouldn't have much free time. If you're smart with your money you won't have to work like that the rest of your life

You sound like one of those lazy unmotivated entitled *******s of my generation

You want financial freedom and want to be able to work less or not at all then put in the work required to make that happen or quit your bitching

how about i just rob some brainwashed suckers like you