Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CalebRM View Post

As a noob if you're not stalling, you're not trying lol.
    Das it mane, nearly passed out trying to get through sticking point on DB OHP once, pushed up and got them overhead but couldn't lock out... forgot to breathe and got dizzy AF, had to sit down for like 10 mins. Don't think anyone really noticed but felt like a twunt.
    Currently running: Viking bare bones (L/P/P/L/U)

*** Dawn Patrol Crew ***
    *AP7 crew*
    *Rugby crew*

Building bridges just to watch them burn

fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LMAO, what did he say after you said that?[/QUOTE]

nothing, he walked away and continued his session, wanted to apologize but didnt know how..
    RSCA
    west flanders is the best flanders

fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fartwhenicum has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AmIGoodNuff View Post
    Does he hate u now?
    i think so, he never talks or looks at me so...
    RSCA

tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fartwhenicum View Post
    i was in the back of the gym talking to one of the regulars, a woman came in(there arent many woman in that gym)

so i say to him, look a chick, i stand up to get a better vieuw and i say to him; nevermind, she's ugly as fuk..

so she comes over to us, gives him a kiss on the mouth and says: hey hony, im gonna start on the threadmil...

i still cant look him in the eye...
    Daaaaaaaaaaaamn that was hard to even read, sucks to be you

TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO, what did he say after you said that?
    nothing, he walked away and continued his session, wanted to apologize but didnt know how..[/QUOTE]

Do you still speak to him?

Wonder if he looks at his gf different now.

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrotonKat View Post
    Wonder if he looks at his gf different now.
    I guarantee he does. As much as we hate to admit it approval of our decisions matters.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Back when my shoulders operated in normal fashion, I was benching 315 and got caught under the bar in a pretty empty gym. I had no collars on the bar so I dipped one side and three plates slid off then with the power of Thors hammer, the bar flung to the other side and pulled me off the bench. The bar was basically perpendicular to the floor so I ninja rolled and stood up like it was my normal way of putting weights away. I tried to pull it off like this dude.

Same gym I got caught under 135 and an 80 lb woman had to save me before I could do my patented flip flop escape.

Do you still speak to him?

Wonder if he looks at his gf different now.[/QUOTE]

its deadsilent and akward when we meet

heard he recently got married with her and she's pregnant so he's probably happy with her
    RSCA

TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post
    I guarantee he does. As much as we hate to admit it approval of our decisions matters.
    I'm sure some of his mate's find her attractive. Was she that ugly?

SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'm sure some of his mate's find her attractive. Was she that ugly?
    there is nothing on her that is even remotely atractive, maybe she has a great character or she is a beast in the sack but i doubt it
    RSCA

there is nothing on her that is even remotely atractive, maybe she has a great character or she is a beast in the sack but i doubt it
    Are you super fussy?

At least she is going to gym, improve her body.

SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000) SpartanProverb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you super fussy?

Kat, do you ever get that not so fresh feeling?

exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are you super fussy?

Maybe she's just ugly as fuk.
    OP is a █████

Originally Posted by SpartanProverb View Post
    Kat, do you ever get that not so fresh feeling?
    Are you going to offer me mint?

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was on the bench press with no spotter, couldn't get the last rep back up high enough.

Instead of doing the 'roll of shame', I asked another guy next to me if he could spot me back up.
    "While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"
    "There is nothing that you can acquire without making a move on your own."
    "No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite."

Are you going to offer me mint?

i have another one of these, not gym related but even more akward

i recently started a new job, factory work but almost all woman who work there.

the nightshift comes up, its like 5, sometimes 6 woman and one of them, i could swear she looks like a tranny

she has this real manface, so after a couple of days i find the courage to ask one of her/his coworkers if she used to be a dude...she wasnt...

ofcourse they told her and now she gives ma the deathstare every time we meet...

i should learn to keep my mouth shut lol...
    RSCA

Originally Posted by exyl View Post
    Maybe she's just ugly as fuk.
    Even ugly as fk people need love.

Are you super fussy?

i am known to have low standards...
    RSCA

Even ugly as fk people need love.
    That is why I pray for you daily.

TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CopeyDan View Post
    Dropped a 45lb plate on my toe.

Turns out it was a double fracture. Made a fred about it a while back.
    I remember the pix and I still have nightmares.

How you know about this product? Does your gf have smelly vag?

i have another one of these, not gym related but even more akward

i recently started a new job, factory work but almost all woman who work there.

the nightshift comes up, its like 5, sometimes 6 woman and one of them, i could swear she looks like a tranny

she has this real manface, so after a couple of days i find the courage to ask one of her/his coworkers if she used to be a dude...she wasnt...

ofcourse they told her and now she gives ma the deathstare every time we meet...

i should learn to keep my mouth shut lol...
    LOL, no filter, gold.
    If someone said that about me would make me super self conscious.

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ what do you mean by stalling?
    What happened with your foot? Did you need stitches?
    Stalling as in too much weight and get stuck/can't finish the rep. Usually resulting in slowly negativing the weight to the safety bar or for example on bench lowering it to your chest and letting the plates slide off lol (unless you use clamps then you're fu*ked)

I should have, but it was the thin skin on the top of my foot so I just kept it clean and butterfly bandaged it. Was probably a fracture, because it was black and blue and swollen but it healed eventually so all is good now.

Couldn't skateboard for like 4 months which made me more mad than anything.

Originally Posted by Benjinkan View Post
    Das it mane, nearly passed out trying to get through sticking point on DB OHP once, pushed up and got them overhead but couldn't lock out... forgot to breathe and got dizzy AF, had to sit down for like 10 mins. Don't think anyone really noticed but felt like a twunt.

lol. Have definitely smacked myself in the head with DB OHP as well as dumbbell overhead tricep extensions. I know those non breathing dizzy feels..
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

That is why I pray for you daily.
    You do not need to pray for me. Being a women I have options, have you not pay any attention to 90% of misc threads? Women have numerous wks, now 3/10 can score decent looking guys because of dating apps.

I will pray for you.

BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000) BerserkGrom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    warming with 2 plates on SS bar squat, wasnt holding the handles just had my arms next to my body, went up so fast the bar fell off my neck onto the floor, making noise.

just walked off like pretending nothing happened
    Attached Images

RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You do not need to pray for me. Being a women I have options, have you not pay any attention to 90% of misc threads? Women have numerous wks, now 3/10 can score decent looking guys because of dating apps.

I will pray for you.
    are you a woman tho
    I'll see you on Mount Olympus

redraider86's boy toy SpermWhale's Avatar
    SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    was doing OHP, then added a little too much weight to impress a chick.
    as she started walking over, I farted accidentally.
    that ended that
    -♥♥--♥♥--team misc big c support--♥♥--♥♥--
    ~ Miami Hurricanes ~
    ☆☆☆Remember TheOchocinco33's Legendary Thread of June 3rd, 2012☆☆☆
    ♡♡ѾѾѾ Medhead's boo crew ѾѾѾ♡♡
    redraider loves me crew
    ☆☆☆Misc Dad Crew☆☆☆
    HTC for life crew

Originally Posted by RyanT7 View Post
    are you a woman tho
    Yes

RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000)
    He was super sweet, I felt so dizzy, he decided to go buy me food and drive me home.

Not srs
    *Let the vag juice dribble down my sack and moisten my gooch crew*