dtbBruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rugby Training + Nutrition. Anyone feel free to help me out! No.7

Yo guys so this is my first post.

I am 19 Years old from UK, and I was a keen rugby player throughout my school time. I played at open side flanker position for my school. I am starting rugby again at Uni this September.

I have only ever really been played at flanker due to my aggression on the pitch and ability to tackle players of all sizes. I don't really have the mind of a player in the backs!

However, the problem that I wanted to talk about was the weight that I played at. I was usually at around 75kg max (my current weight is just below this), and I am somebody who struggles to put on weight. It helped to be a faster player around the pitch, but I really really want to increase my weight and ability to break the gain line effectively, especially at University level where players will be bigger.

Throughout my time playing rugby I was hitting the gym very frequently doing strength training. For my size I have a good deal of strength with 1 Rep Max's at: Squat: 140k. Bench: 105kg Deadlift: 165kg.

I feel like I need some advice on how to pack the pounds on a body that is naturally quite slim, and what sort of training I should do to accompany this.

Cheers lads.

kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Check out the sports guide in my signature.
    Basic Football / Sports Training Guide:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172545001

Train smart.