Strength/Speed Coach Jhawk Fitness's Avatar
    Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000)

2017 NFL Combine participants

Im heading to Indy to work at the combine this year and got the ok to do a Q&A with the participating athletes for an article to be published when its over, so if you have a question for any (or a specific one) of the combine participants from this year post it here and I'll add it to the list.
    Director of Sports Performance
    NSCA-RSCC & CSCS , NASM-CES
    Nike SPARQ Trainer

Vist www.TopSpeedTraining.com, also find us on social media:
    http://www.********.com/TopSpeedSportsPerformance
    Twitter & Instagram = @TopSpeedLLC

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This questions isnt for me lol, but how many of your clients drop out of school or graduate early so they can do nothing by combine prep between the end of bowl season and the combine? I know its done, just odnt know how prevalent it is.

Just interested.

Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    This questions isnt for me lol, but how many of your clients drop out of school or graduate early so they can do nothing by combine prep between the end of bowl season and the combine? I know its done, just odnt know how prevalent it is.

Just interested.
    For me, around 1 per year (~20% as I cap my combine/pro day classes at 5 or 6). But at commercial entities like Exos? I'd wager its nearly 100% unless a kid is local and/or takes online classes.
    Nike SPARQ Trainer

amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Jhawk, i see you're a Nike Sparq Trainer. My question for you is; which upper body test do you think tests athletes better? The 225 for reps, or the kneeling medicine ball toss? And/or what would your ideal upper body power test be?
    "Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight ill ever know...
    Live and die on this day
    Live and die on this day"

Originally Posted by amar654 View Post
    Hey Jhawk, i see you're a Nike Sparq Trainer. My question for you is; which upper body test do you think tests athletes better? The 225 for reps, or the kneeling medicine ball toss? And/or what would your ideal upper body power test be?
    I assume we are talking strictly football, IMO the MB toss is probably a somewhat more accurate method of testing is although neither is perfect and I'd rather see a different weight used. Personally I'd like to see football players have to deliver a one-hand & 2-hand shove into a force plate device that could calculate foot-pounds delivered by each type of blow.
    Nike SPARQ Trainer