B8er is on a distinguished road. (+10)

17 years old, 165 lbs and 5'10''. Don't know how to go about cutting.

I've been lifting for 3 months and it's been awesome. I've seen my strength increase but my physical results don't seem different to me (first three pics are before the 3 months)

Anyways, I still have flab around my stomach, arms (really bad) and chest area. My arms even has stretch marks but apparently there is a lot of flab but there is muscle there.

My routine consists of a 5x5 on a shoulder and chest press every workout. Between my two workouts I have a bicep and shoulder day and a tricep and back day.

I just want to maintain the muscle I've built and lose the fat. I only get about 60-80
    Grams of protein a day also.

imgur./a/4jXdS (add "com" after ".")
    Last edited by B8er; 02-20-2017 at 03:23 PM.

stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't look like you need to cut, just focus on the basics and get stronger, you will fill your fame out and look much better as you train. Also your probably better off posting in the teen section of the forums. Ask for nutrition advice there too.

AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    +1

You really don't look like you need to cut at this point. And there are definitely some subtle changes in the before and after photos. You may not notice them but they are there nonetheless. Keep eating at your maintenance level or a bit more, and keep on lifting. After 12 months of consistent training, you will definitely see the changes!