Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cringeworthy

God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) God_Given is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ashin1 View Post
    google is your friend, and so are books

pick something that interest you make sure the book has good reviews buy it read it profit?

that's how i got started with investing, i seen a book called the lazy investor seen it had good reviews, bought it read it and now I'm profiting
    so you just passed on learning grammar? I wish I seen that book too

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, just read the whole thread.
    cliffs

Op has a couple hundred k by pinching pennies
    Lives in a trailer with a roommate in BFE
    Flexes on other miscers
    Gets called out and acts like he was just joking around.

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HughBMyron View Post
    He's not giving people good financial advice lmao.

I addressed that pages ago, in regards to rental properties...having real hands on experience with rental properties.
    Meh financial goals =/= financial advice. Everyone should have some sort of passive income, but you were correct when you clarified that rental properties 90/100 times is not passive (we will not include commercial for the sake of argument though).

EDIT: to be fair, I would much rather read/argue about personal finance/investment than yet another chitty "omg had sex guess which STD this is" thread.

EDIT2: tried to be like OP and pinch some pennies by attempting to claim his $100 amazon giftcard code, but he already used it will I make it?
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    @OP what are your thoughts on getting a place to live vs investing right out of the gate? My girl doesn't wanna live in a povertymobile(which I had considered) so my options are either buy something to live in or rent for a couple years at $1k/month. Do you think that renting would be the most beneficial while investing/paying back school loans @5% or buy a house and basically skip investing besides getting my 3% match to 401k till other obligations are taken care of?
    if you plan to settle where you are for 5+ years i would probably buy. then again if you can rent and split cost to the point where rent is low do that if your girlfriend is wiling be wait. I just think its important to have a nest egg growing in the market as early as possible, to reap that compounding interest
    ***Strong 2nd Reply Crew***

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So mad you had to neg him then in tears when he returns fire. Quit crying and fist yourself srs.
    My neg to him said, "How about you post something of value" after someone on the first page tried to get an honest response from the dude 3 times and all OP responded back with were one word douche lines. If that's not a legitimate neg then please educate me on what is.

...and if you're taking this guy seriously... wow
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

because MERICA that's why TheAmericano's Avatar
    TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lukeaye View Post
    You make it sound like owning property outright is easy.

You have to pay that property off while its incurring a compounding interest charge. Unless there is significant capital growth on the properties you purchase, OR you have a very modest wage, it's really not that easy to just have a couple of $500,000 assets sitting around debt free.
    Well like I said they own those properties, there's no mortgage to pay off.

And I never said it was easy, but it's a lot less stressful when you own your investment property out right then if you are still paying it off

- As for finding decent tenets and chit these are condos in NY and DC. When you are charging anywhere from $2k-$3500 a month for a 1 bedroom less then 800sq feet room you tend to get responsible tenets
    - I'm sorry; I couldn't hear your complaints over the sound of all this freedom!

~ Merica

- Everybody wants to make it, but nobody wants to put in the work!

ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by faxanadu View Post
    My neg to him said, "How about you post something of value" after someone on the first page tried to get an honest response from the dude 3 times and all OP responded back with were one word douche lines. If that's not a legitimate neg then please educate me on what is.

you still mad huh?

lolzzz

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

So you post a vid where you ONLY need 60+ smartphones/devices to make $1,700 a month by keeping all devices going 24/7 with random apps n stuff? You somehow believe that is passive and doesn't require much start up money? I save my negs for people who derail legitimate threads of value. The topic at hand is at least worth discussion despite OPs possible lack of credibility. I enjoy getting the opinions of multiple people and seeing the experiences others have had with their investments. I keep an eye on a couple of other "passive" renters who post fairly complex details of their business who are 100% honest about the need to have a full team to keep things going (handyman, lawyer, and a couple cogs in the machine). I enjoy seeing OP's progress in the dividend game so I value his opinion in that regard because that is his focus area.

@OP I appreciate the response. Obviously my situation is a little more complex trying to determine if houses in the area will continue appreciating or not and all the other things that go into it, but that was a solid thought given the parameters. Unfortunately she doesn't want others living with us and it isn't really "splitting" when the 2 of us share our combined incomes lol.
    Fitness connoisseur

HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Meh financial goals =/= financial advice. Everyone should have some sort of passive income, but you were correct when you clarified that rental properties 90/100 times is not passive (we will not include commercial for the sake of argument though).

EDIT: to be fair, I would much rather read/argue about personal finance/investment than yet another chitty "omg had sex guess which STD this is" thread.

EDIT2: tried to be like OP and pinch some pennies by attempting to claim his $100 amazon giftcard code, but he already used it will I make it?
    If you want to make decent passive income, some miscer posted before about having vending machines.

Super easy to get into. Go buy a machine (if broken, easy to fix most of the time)

Find locations to put them in (family friends businesses etc)

Get a costco membership and stock them up.

I owned 3 machines when i was in college and just until a few years ago.
    "Steven Curry is a mouth guard chewing piece of chit" - Gandhi

HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you post a vid where you ONLY need 60+ smartphones/devices to make $1,700 a month by keeping all devices going 24/7 with random apps n stuff? You somehow believe that is passive and doesn't require much start up money? I save my negs for people who derail legitimate threads of value. The topic at hand is at least worth discussion despite OPs possible lack of credibility. I enjoy getting the opinions of multiple people and seeing the experiences others have had with their investments. I keep an eye on a couple of other "passive" renters who post fairly complex details of their business who are 100% honest about the need to have a full team to keep things going (handyman, lawyer, and a couple cogs in the machine). I enjoy seeing OP's progress in the dividend game so I value his opinion in that regard because that is his focus area.

@OP I appreciate the response. Obviously my situation is a little more complex trying to determine if houses in the area will continue appreciating or not and all the other things that go into it, but that was a solid thought given the parameters. Unfortunately she doesn't want others living with us and it isn't really "splitting" when the 2 of us share our combined incomes lol.
    I actually just saw that video and browsed that guys thread.

Didn't see where he talks about data capping by providers and energy consumption, Because i'd imagine his 5 computers and 60 smart phones makes his energy bill/data bill skyrocket.

Another way is buying/sell. Browse Kijiji/Craigslists. Look around Mondays (after weekends when broke people need to sell their chit asap)

If you learn a product/market you can make decent money buying/selling goods.

do you two live together?
    how much money are you able to put to the side rn?
    what area and how much would it cost to rent vs own a average home?

FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP claiming he is an ER tech making 120k a year. Is anybody out there even blinking an eyelid out there? Many PAs dont come close to touching that salary, and some physicians are actually not much higher. OP is a TECH. Literally the bottom of the barrel tradie scum of the healthcare field and is pretending to make more money than nurses, PAs, and Pharmacists.

Just lmao. The rest of his nonsense is at least half believable. This is incredibly retarded tho
    Phila crew
    Healthcare Crew

frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Finding good renters was very tough I found. The passive income I thought was coming my way was in no way passive and was in fact a huge time suck, and in now way worth the headache. Cliffs: people suck and will blow your mind at how little they care about anything that doesn't belong to them
    Manchester United

NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm going to actually post something of value in this thread since OP is worthless.

Here's something anyone with half a brain can do that requires minimal capital and is 90% passive:

Seems like way too much work. Doesnt he have to go through individually and click on apps?
    Arsenal F.C.

Originally Posted by NinjaNoir View Post
    Seems like way too much work. Doesnt he have to go through individually and click on apps?
    I'm assuming he uses a bot to do it.

I actually just saw that video and browsed that guys thread.

Didn't see where he talks about data capping by providers and energy consumption, Because i'd imagine his 5 computers and 60 smart phones makes his energy bill/data bill skyrocket.

Another way is buying/sell. Browse Kijiji/Craigslists. Look around Mondays (after weekends when broke people need to sell their chit asap)

If you learn a product/market you can make decent money buying/selling goods.
    But that is the thing. In June an hour of my time will be worth $50+ an hour. I don't want to spend hours and hours working on stuff I would rather find something that is legitimately passive that I can manage with a couple hours a year like dividend + DRIP or maybe a REIT. The vending machine thing definitely sounds legit, but I am not trying to find something to turn into a full time gig. Buffet found something better than vending machines doe; he had pinball machines that cost nothing to maintain. Smart man at age 12 lol
    Fitness connoisseur

lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How is the view up on your high horse bruh? OP hasn't posted anything on that blog since like July right? Doesn't seem super serious to me. Besides, if anything you can be thankful that OP is giving people a good financial goal to shoot for regardless of how he is doing himself. Sounds like he is offering cheap rent to some other pleb too. What are you doin' m8?
    What are you talking about? OP has posted mutiple times since July 2016> In fact he has posted every month since 2014 http://www.dividenddigger.com/2017/02/

"Besides, if anything you can be thankful that OP is giving people a good financial goal"

What goal exactly are you referring too? How to get interest free loans from parents so you can live in a trailer? How is that a good financial goal?
    Also me saying "Just go be rich" is a great financial goal, but it's entirely irrelevant if you can't achieve it. Nobody is interested in hearing somebody tell them that, they are interested in strategies to get there. The OP has provided no such tangible roadmap. He is also earning twice that of the average person, so it's not surprising he has more money and not meaningful to the strategy.

Offering cheap rent to a pleb in a trailer is now charitable? Is this your measure of altruism? Do i really need to provide a response to this?
    By the OP's own admission he actually profiting from sharing his trailer, so wtf are you even talking about?

Financial goals do not = financial advice but they are relevant to it. How you reach your financial goals is dependent on your financial decisions and therefore the advice you receive.
    You are arguing semantics which are not material.

The basis of my objection to the OP is he is providing advice which is fraudulent. He is promoting figures which simply don't hold up. He is also using this as a basis for his credibility. I have an issue with his claims and sought clarification. So far that has been insufficient.

Anything else?

What are you talking about? OP has posted mutiple times since July 2016> In fact he has posted every month since 2014 http://www.dividenddigger.com/2017/02/

"Besides, if anything you can be thankful that OP is giving people a good financial goal"

What goal exactly are you referring too? How to get interest free loans from parents so you can live in a trailer? How is that a good financial goal?
    Also me saying "Just go be rich" is a great financial goal, but it's entirely irrelevant if you can't achieve it. Nobody is interested in hearing somebody tell them that, they are interested in strategies to get there. The OP has provided no such tangible roadmap. He is also earning twice that of the average person, so it's not surprising he has more money and not meaningful to the strategy.

Offering cheap rent to a pleb in a trailer is now charitable? Is this your measure of altruism? Do i really need to provide a response to this?
    By the OP's own admission he actually profiting from sharing his trailer, so wtf are you even talking about?

Financial goals do not = financial advice but they are relevant to it. How you reach your financial goals is dependent on your financial decisions and therefore the advice you receive.

The basis of my objection to the OP is he is providing advice which is fraudulent. He is promoting figures which simply don't hold up. He is also using this as a basis for his credibility. I have an issue with his claims and sought clarification. So far that has been insufficient.

Anything else?
    tldr read srs
    you take this way to serious lol

ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    online arbitrage
    affiliate marketing
    multi, krill oil. beetroot, l-carnitine

But that is the thing. In June an hour of my time will be worth $50+ an hour. I don't want to spend hours and hours working on stuff I would rather find something that is legitimately passive that I can manage with a couple hours a year like dividend + DRIP or maybe a REIT. The vending machine thing definitely sounds legit, but I am not trying to find something to turn into a full time gig. Buffet found something better than vending machines doe; he had pinball machines that cost nothing to maintain. Smart man at age 12 lol
    Will you be working 18 hours days @ 50/hr?

Depends how you value your spare time honestly.

lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tldr read srs
    you take this way to serious lol
    Destroyed your credibility in 30 minutes.

You mad?

Go change your alias and website.

Check and mate

Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT OP is putting a % of his salary into an IRA and making about $1k a year passive in gainz.

Everything else hes "doing" is netting him $100 a year
    USAF - 12S

B.S. Exercise Science

***iForce Nutrition Spiking Thread. Their CEO never responded when confronted.***

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168563583

Goal of making your money work for you. Everyone should aim to have compounding interest work for them instead of against them. and Sorry, I looked at his site like a week ago. Appears that he posted something 3 days ago and before that it had been since August he had updated no? Maybe I don't understand how to work his site idk.

Anything else?
    Not sure if you are unaware but "=/=" means does not equal. OP has seen success from DRIPing dividends which is what I am interested in seeing. I am not really that concerned with defending OP's credibility I just find this topic entertaining. I guess I personally don't care how OP does it or how much he makes a year from other sources.

EDIT:
    Will you be working 18 hours days @ 50/hr?

Depends how you value your spare time honestly.
    I have been promised 40 hours a week minimum. I know from working as an intern that my position requires 40 minimum and I will have the option to work up to 50-60 hours a week if I wanted to pick the shifts up. Also, not that it matters, my hourly isn't $50 flat. 50 is just a nice round number that shows my time will be worth something...eventually lmao
    Last edited by RobParks2M; 02-20-2017 at 07:19 PM.
    Fitness connoisseur

Destroyed your credibility in 30 minutes.

You mad?

Go change your alias and website.

Check and mate
    so much effort and for what?

you must be the life at parties

lulzzz

Goal of making your money work for you. Everyone should aim to have compounding interest work for them instead of against them. and Sorry, I looked at his site like a week ago. Appears that he posted something 3 days ago and before that it had been since August he had updated no? Maybe I don't understand how to work his site idk.

Not sure if you are unaware but "=/=" means does not equal. OP has seen success from DRIPing dividends which is what I am interested in seeing. I am not really that concerned with defending OP's credibility I just find this topic entertaining. I guess I personally don't care how OP does it or how much he makes a year from other sources.
    Yes that's great, but what method of making your money work for you" has he actually presented? How does one acquire that capital base to begin with? These are the relevant questions.
    Also compounding interest is great, but bank deposit rates are at long term lows. The next relevant question is where do you invest? So far OP has done nothing but talk about passive income? How is this relevant to investing? Especially when his capital comes an interest free source, and his income isn't even passive.

He has no credibility thus far, so why is his credibility important? Well when it comes to investing in equity markets or property why else would you take his advice?

DRIPing dividends is a basic concept. He has provided no valuable insight on this, and once again it comes back to investment choices, which we have established the OP has no credibility with.

What possible value can anyone else get out of this thread?

Yes that's great, but what method of making your money work for you" has he actually presented? How does one acquire that capital base to begin with? These are the relevant questions.
    Also compounding interest is great, but bank deposit rates are at long term lows. The next relevant question is where do you invest? So far OP has done nothing but talk about passive income? How is this relevant to investing? Especially when his capital comes an interest free source, and his income isn't even passive.

He has no credibility thus far, so why is his credibility important? Well when it comes to investing in equity markets or property why else would you take his advice?

DRIPing dividends is a basic concept. He has provided no valuable insight on this, and once again it comes back to investment choices, which we have established the OP has no credibility with.

I'd keep discussing, but you seem to be quite caught up in talking about OP and mad about the fact his parents loaned him some money and he has a higher income than you. Gonna disregard and keep chatting with Hugh and anyone else who wants to talk money. It is an internet forum on a bodybuilding website I don't give a damn about credibility.
    Fitness connoisseur

this is passive income

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    real estate
    ad revenue
    youtube
    income investing
    e-books
    OP just read a thread about passive income investing.

But where was capital?

Lmao Ashin. Fun fact: I bought TGA as an Ameribruh and I got reemed on stupid Canadian taxes on the divvy + my taxes cost me an extra $20 for 2 years to deal with the foriegn income which essentially got rid of my profitability. Luckily it canceled the dividend so my taxes are cheaper to prepare again, but tfw sitting on a 40% loss on TGA fukin lmao. But a solid life lesson now that cost me like $50 instead of finding out when pushing a 50k+ account.
    Fitness connoisseur