rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Request for Bodybuilding.com Store ? What do you all think?

I?m just looking to see if I am the only person who is bugged by the following.

First, I really like the Bodybuilding.com store: great and fast service, very good prices and more options of products than I know what to do with.

Here is my small beef? Most sites that I use to go to for supplements and the like allowed me to create a personal shopping list. Basically, I would sign up with them and then create a personal list of the various products that I know I will be buying on a regular basis. My list is then saved under my name so when I?m ready to replenish, all I have to do is sign in and then click on the item(s) I want, enter the number of each I want and I?m done.

With Bodubulding.com, I have to start from scratch every time I place an order, which is a pain.

Is it just me or are others feeling the same?

redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool Not Sure---

I've always shopped here, just don't know any better, they have great delivery and service and the prices are pretty good too !
    RED
    Enjoy The Pump Of Life !!

IT'S NOT WHAT KIND OF CAR YOU DRIVE THAT COUNTS, IT'S THE SIZE OF THE ARM YOU HANG OUT THE WINDOW!

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't use supps but just email Ryan at his bodyspace thingie and tell him what you want. Who knows.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/admin/

farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sounds like a good idea to me

bilnv will become famous soon enough. (+50) bilnv will become famous soon enough. (+50) bilnv will become famous soon enough. (+50) bilnv will become famous soon enough. (+50) bilnv will become famous soon enough. (+50) bilnv will become famous soon enough. (+50) bilnv will become famous soon enough. (+50) bilnv will become famous soon enough. (+50) bilnv will become famous soon enough. (+50) bilnv will become famous soon enough. (+50) bilnv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I save the links for my sups in a favorite?s folder in my browser. When I run low on something I go to the store and put it in my shopping cart but do not check out. When I am ready to order everything is there.

But your way is easier.
    Journal @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=681128

styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rmomjian View Post
    I?m just looking to see if I am the only person who is bugged by the following.

First, I really like the Bodybuilding.com store: great and fast service, very good prices and more options of products than I know what to do with.

Here is my small beef? Most sites that I use to go to for supplements and the like allowed me to create a personal shopping list. Basically, I would sign up with them and then create a personal list of the various products that I know I will be buying on a regular basis. My list is then saved under my name so when I?m ready to replenish, all I have to do is sign in and then click on the item(s) I want, enter the number of each I want and I?m done.

With Bodubulding.com, I have to start from scratch every time I place an order, which is a pain.

Is it just me or are others feeling the same?
    Great idea.

Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000)

Probably one for the mods?

I am a verrrrry cautious online shopper and I'm actually hesitant about handing over my credit card details to BB.com. I really only shop online at Amazon.com and only there because I've not heard of any card theft problems. One bit of bad news & I'm cutting Amazon off too..

- Has anybody had any trouble with credit card theft from BB.com?

- Does BB.com have any published information security policies that describe their data control methods?

- Does BB.com have a retailing relationship with Amazon.com so I can go straight to Amazon?

Sorry, I know I'm anal retentive, but I do see a couple of things that I'd like to buy!
    I might be out of the woods...

styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) styles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Revmachine21 View Post
    - Does BB.com have any published information security policies that describe their data control methods?
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/help/security.htm

FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000)
    ...Most sites that I use to go to for supplements and the like allowed me to create a personal shopping list. Basically, I would sign up with them and then create a personal list of the various products that I know I will be buying on a regular basis. My list is then saved under my name so when I?m ready to replenish, all I have to do is sign in and then click on the item(s) I want, enter the number of each I want and I?m done.
    Another site that I (ahem) use for supplements keeps your order history by date. I also regularly use certain supps - so when I return for reorder, I just go back to the previous order and then click on the button to add to my shopping cart.

it also gives me an opportunity to see how long certain powder supplements are lasting.

Another suggestion in the meantime:

Open a new text document on your desktop - call it "Supplements". When you order an item, copy and paste the description and product number into the text document. Then when you return to the site for a reorder, open the text document and just enter the supps you have a record for.

One more - I use Google Desktop. It has a scratch pad function that I use regularly to save text versions of links and notes. The sidebar is always on so I just click and drag onto the scratch pad when I want. If I read about a particular supplement I may be interested in, I just add a link to it. When I put in an order at my supplement site, I just add that to the order if I want to try it.

Just my .02...
    Knocked down seven times, stand up eight.

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ceo@bodybuilding.com (Ryan)

Shoot him a mail.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am a verrrrry cautious online shopper and I'm actually hesitant about handing over my credit card details to BB.com. I really only shop online at Amazon.com and only there because I've not heard of any card theft problems. One bit of bad news & I'm cutting Amazon off too..
    Rev, please don't take this the wrong way: You are like dozens of people I know that are skeptical about ordering on-line. So many people cannot get over the idea that giving your credit card info on-line is safe. Please, step into the new world! You're already well over a decade behind .

I assure you that ordering on-line is probably safer than handing your credit card to an underpaid waitress at a local restaurant...or to a cashier at any store where you might use a credit.

Can your info be hacked even on a "safe" & "secure" on-line store? Yes. And it happens all the time. But it also happens all the time at local establishments, where multiple people in one store have access to your card info.

And then, let's not forget that your CC company protects you against fraudulent charges.

I have purchased on-line since the early 90's. This includes 2 big screen TVs, several pieces of electronics, furniture etc... You name it, I've probably bought it on-line. In fact, for any type of major purchases, I've obtained them on-line. On the big screen TVs I saved $600 & $800 respectively, over what Best Buy, Circuit City, Hi-Fi Buys charge when "on sale" for the same models! Trust me, I am a savvy shopper.........and I have spent thousands, and saved several THOUSANDS of dollars by buying on-line over the past decade and a half. The best part, is that there are "shopping" search engines that immediately find you the best on-line price for the exact item you're interested in. You'll soon find out that traditional "Brick & Mortar" stores are overcharging you pretty badly. Hell, I haven't had to go out Christmas shopping for years! And there's nothing better than waiting for that UPS or FedEx truck to pull up in your driveway. You'll feel like a kid at x-mas time

What you want to watch out for is "unknown" internet companies to buy from. Even though most might be safe/legit, many small companies cannot afford the more protective software for their purchasing process. But again, your CC company protects you in the end, anyway.

So, join us. Join the brave new world
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i know what you mean

- Has anybody had any trouble with credit card theft from BB.com?

- Does BB.com have a retailing relationship with Amazon.com so I can go straight to Amazon?

Sorry, I know I'm anal retentive, but I do see a couple of things that I'd like to buy!

My background is IS (Info. Security) and I do understand how you feel.

A couple of points:

- My post is about BB.com to save my "shopping list" for me to access whenever I want, not to necessarily to save my CC information.

- As far as shopping online, you have a better chance of getting mugged on a street of a safe neighborhood in the suburbs than having someone grab your CC account number during the transmition/the purchase process. Even if they did, they will still have to be able to read it (keep in mind the transmition of this type of data is encrypted.)

- The main concern with such CC fraud is when a company saves your CC number so they can keep charging to it every time you buy something. This can be convenient for the customer but the company storing the info has to take some very serious measures to store the information in a way that it is totally secure. This is where things get tricky and although the chances are still low that you, as a customer, will have problems it can potentially happen.

Jake327 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake327 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake327 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake327 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake327 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake327 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake327 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake327 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake327 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake327 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake327 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does any one else use Paypal like me to buy stuff on BB.com?

Tattoo'd Biker Accountant ShadowRydr's Avatar
    ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000)
    I usually use my CC, but I have used paypal on occasion also. Works fine.

Oh,and I agree. I do hate having to start from scratch every time I place an order. The ability to make a shopping list and be able to save it would be great.

Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post
    ceo@bodybuilding.com (Ryan)

Shoot him a mail.
    I agree... Ryan has always been extremely helpful whenever I have had any issues what so ever. It may be a feature he has never thought of.

Dan
    I am amazed how my body has been able to change... It's design truly is a wonder. King David realized that some three thousand years ago...
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14 NIV

farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have used a cc, my debit card, and paypal all with no problems. Except you can't use paypal for some things and it will tell in the description. I have not had any problems with BB.com, they have very fast shipping and exceptional customer service.

Originally Posted by Hey-Iwas51 View Post
    I agree... Ryan has always been extremely helpful whenever I have had any issues what so ever. It may be a feature he has never thought of.

Dan
    i did, last night...

Originally Posted by farsscf View Post
    I have used a cc, my debit card, and paypal all with no problems. Except you can't use paypal for some things and it will tell in the description. I have not had any problems with BB.com, they have very fast shipping and exceptional customer service.
    I buy things online on a regular basis and been doing so for years. If I can avoid having to walk into a store or worse, a mall, I will. The internet is as much part of my daily life (for all types of things) as is my car, my phone, and other day-to-day things we use to simplify our lives.

I?d say I currently buy things online, on average, once a week and have yet to have one problem with security, privacy and such.

Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    - My post is about BB.com to save my "shopping list" for me to access whenever I want, not to necessarily to save my CC information.
    Apologies for highjacking your thread with unrelevant detail... this thought had been kicking around in the back of my mind for a week & it 'came out' in your thread.

- As far as shopping online, you have a better chance of getting mugged on a street of a safe neighborhood...
    True, true... but fortunately I'd only lose the cash on hand, not my daily credit limit & credit rating, don't normally carry my credit cards.

Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Rev, please don't take this the wrong way...
    No harm my friend! Despite what my shoes my imply about my character, I am old fashioned.

Thank you! Will check this.
    I might be out of the woods...