dearl111 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help, skinny fat, large thighs & hips, small upper body.

I'm 18, 5'11, scales are broken but the last time I checked I'm around 75kgs. I'm in this situation where I'm not too sure how I can resolve it. I'm quite skinny but I don't want to bulk up because my butt, thighs, hips are already so large in comparison to the rest of my body. I can't afford a gym membership. I also have moobs to a certain extent. I don't think I eat amazingly, though I am working on that.

Can anyone suggest me a series of exercises I can do at home (I have no equipment apart from a pullup bar) to really build my upper body such that my lower body doesn't look massive?

As for cardio I'm scared to go running, will this build up my thighs making them look worse than they already do? I could swim though I'm quite embarrassed to go to the pool like this.

Any advice (nutritional/physical) would be so helpful, thanks everyone.

Pics are attached (Sorry for the crappy photoshopping, I'm quite prominent online and don't want anyone recognising my background.)
    Attached Images

RedFedora is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dearl111 View Post
    I'm 18, 5'11, scales are broken but the last time I checked I'm around 75kgs. I'm in this situation where I'm not too sure how I can resolve it. I'm quite skinny but I don't want to bulk up because my butt, thighs, hips are already so large in comparison to the rest of my body. I can't afford a gym membership. I also have moobs to a certain extent. I don't think I eat amazingly, though I am working on that.

Can anyone suggest me a series of exercises I can do at home (I have no equipment apart from a pullup bar) to really build my upper body such that my lower body doesn't look massive?

As for cardio I'm scared to go running, will this build up my thighs making them look worse than they already do? I could swim though I'm quite embarrassed to go to the pool like this.

Any advice (nutritional/physical) would be so helpful, thanks everyone.

Pics are attached (Sorry for the crappy photoshopping, I'm quite prominent online and don't want anyone recognising my background.)
    So your not happy with your body or what?

it looks good to me?

Originally Posted by RedFedora View Post
    So your not happy with your body or what?

it looks good to me?
    I'm not happy with it, and I'm not sure exactly how to proceed with improving it.

I'm not happy with it, and I'm not sure exactly how to proceed with improving it.
    I mean post people would find that normal but

go to a gym
    If the gym is not far away ride a bike everyday to it for legs
    Do pushups too 20-50 everyday
    The basic stuff

Originally Posted by RedFedora View Post
    I mean post people would find that normal but

go to a gym
    If the gym is not far away ride a bike everyday to it for legs
    Do pushups too 20-50 everyday
    The basic stuff
    Like I said in the op, I can't afford a gym membership. Also I used to cycle quite a bit, I could resume but won't that make my legs bigger?

eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I cant tell if you are serious or not, you don't even look bad. I say start on a lean bulk and add some muscle.

eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eaglesalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Like I said in the op, I can't afford a gym membership. Also I used to cycle quite a bit, I could resume but won't that make my legs bigger?
    Your legs arent big stop worrying about big legs, no one likes scrawny legs anyways! Running is good for you.

well i ride my bike everayday to school
    it won't get instantly bigger
    If you want weights go to a store or buy them online from walmart
    There are 69$ bench press'es there 100 lbs aka 40 kg
    also it wont make your legs bigger it will just build up muscles to make them stronger
    ofcourse they might grow a little but not too much

Originally Posted by eaglesalex View Post
    I cant tell if you are serious or not, you don't even look bad. I say start on a lean bulk and add some muscle.
    Thanks for the reply, the fact that you can't tell if I'm serious makes me question whether I'm just overthinking things. I think I'll do that, try to build lean muscle steadily? Is there anything in particular you'd recommend. As for running I think I'll take that back up.