Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    new reviews are up

[size=14]Hi guys! Zizz here once again

Today I will be reviewing Re-Kaged by Kaged Muscle. Big thanks to COUNTRYMIKE and the people at Kaged Muscle for the opportunity
    [/B]!

Re-Kages is currently available on the bodybuilding.com store in 20 serving containers selling for $37.97. Flavors available are Orange Kream and Strawberry Lemonade.

I have kind of a soft spot for orange creamsicle, so I picked the Orange Kream flavor.

Let’s take a look at the nutrition facts:

Per 46.8g serving, Re-Kaged packs 28g of whey protein isolate, 3g of fermented l-glutamine, a full 1.5g of creatine hydrochloride, and 280mg of Prohydrolase.

A few things to note here-
    First- Fermented l-glutamine is produced through natural means and may be easier to process and more effective compared to artificially produced glutamine. This is a more expensive and time consuming production process, so most manufacturers use artificial glutamines.
    Second- 1.5g of creatine HCL. I have had excellent results and experiences with creatine HCL compared to creatine monohydrate. Creatine mono seems to cause me to get abdominal bloat and lose definition in my stomach. NO BUENO!! I have not experienced this with creatine HCL.
    Third- I was not familiar with Prohydrolase, so I did a bit of digging. Prohydrolase is a proprietary blend of proteolytic enzymes. It aids in breaking down protein and may increase bio-usable proteins, increases availability of amino acids, and may reduce stomach discomfort.

Now let’s open this up and have a look:

I did not observe any clumping or any other issues when I opened this product.

Now for the moment of truth:

For my first try, I mixed one scoop of Re-Kaged in 10 ounces of water in a blender bottle.

I generally dislike mixing protein shakes with water. They always seem so thin, are not satiating, and don’t taste very good. This one was surprisingly tastey. It was still thinner than I would prefer, but was somewhat filling for a shake made with water.

For my second try, I used my go-to method of making a shake. I mixed one scoop of Re-Kaged with 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 10g of xanthan gum, and one cup of ice, blended in a Vitamix.

This was WONDERFUL! Delicious and satiating. More on the taste below..

Mixability: 10/10
    I mixed one scoop with ten ounces of water and shook in a blender bottle for ~5 seconds. Some foam formed but quickly dissipated. I did not see any sediment in the bottom or see any clumping left in the cup.

I then blended a scoop with 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 cup of ice, and 10g xanthan gum in a Vitamix for around 5 seconds. There was a very small amount of foam that formed on top, no clumping, and no sediment.

Flavor: 10/10
    I love orange creamsicle. Re-Kaged did an excellent job here. When mixed with water, the flavor was delicious. When blended with almond milk, xanthan gum and ice, it was like a delicious thick, creamy orange creamsicle milkshake! It’s almost hard to believe it’s healthy because of how good it is!

Value: 7/10
    Re-Kaged is currenly $37.97 for 20 servings/$1.90 per serving at the bodybuilding.com store. This is on the high end for a post-workout, but it is offset by the nutritional profile and flavor.

Overall: 9/10
    This is genuinely the top post-workout protein that I have ever tried. Excellent ingredients and nutrition, wonderful flavor, and gave me zero negative effects such as digestive problems. The only reason I did not rate this a 10 is the relatively high price per serving.

If you are looking for a premium post-workout, I highly recommend Re-Kaged by Kaged Muscle!

Thanks again to COUNTRYMIKE and Kaged Muscle!

Nos Vemos!
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.-Maya Angelou

zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Awesome review!!

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    Awesome review!!
    Its aight

Srs...great review...may have to send ya some stuff to review myself
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    Its aight

Yea bro, I'll take whatever you can get

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    I just noticed that, I'm honored
    Speaking of Signatures...I JUST noticed the change in mine...

you sneaky summabitch!!

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    Awesome review!!
    thank you I work hard and play hard there is no other way
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    Its aight

you know I do reviews with all my spirit
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

Originally Posted by zizzfanatica View Post
    you know I do reviews with all my spirit
    PM me your shipping Info, I'll get something out to you

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good review, gonna stick with my ON gold standard though, I might try some of the JYM stuff at some point, I have heard good things. My favourite part of the review was the blue nails, classy.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    Fight the good fight every moment
    It's your only way -Triumph

Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    Good review, gonna stick with my ON gold standard though, I might try some of the JYM stuff at some point, I have heard good things. My favourite part of the review was the blue nails, classy.
    I'll go with KM anyday over JYM

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thank you I work hard and play hard there is no other way

Just stopping by to see how its going.....

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

been sick AND with tons of HW but finally feeling better :O) getting back on my feet
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Bringer of rain thebigzakbowski's Avatar
    thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    glad to see you are feeling better
    https://youtu.be/RGHV67vZ0MM 435lb Bench SS 7/8/17
    https://youtu.be/NG0J4SFPjm0 395lb Bench Raw 12/25/17
    my log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174243471&p=1508621311#post1508621311