Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ITT We escape the rat race

I'm always seeing people on the misc complaining about working a 9-5, but none of them seem to be doing anything about it. I don't know about you brahs, but I'm serious about making money for myself and leaving my chitty 9-5 job. Why settle for a life of being an employee, taking orders from other people, being a work horse for someone else's business while the owner makes all the money, and having little free time or energy to do the things you want to do?

Right now I'm pursuing Amazon, but any money making method is welcome. Let's work together and figure out how to do this.

As of now I'm not making much, maybe $200 a month while I try different things on Amazon. It will probably be a long time before I make it, but I'll be posting updates as I go, and I WILL make it. We're all gonna make it.

Posted from my cubicle

1776eagles will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1776eagles will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1776eagles will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1776eagles will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1776eagles will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1776eagles will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1776eagles will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1776eagles will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1776eagles will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1776eagles will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1776eagles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Last night I had a dream the houses across the street was on fire and apaches were buzzing the streets.

Your dream could come true soon

ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZechWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Omnivium View Post
    Right now I'm pursuing Amazon, but any money making method is welcome. Let's work together and figure out how to do this.
    Amazon FBA? You doing retail arbitrage or bulk buy/sending to Amazon?
    John 3:19

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZechWhite View Post
    Amazon FBA? You doing retail arbitrage or bulk buy/sending to Amazon?
    Yeah I'm doing FBA. I'm mostly doing online arbitrage, but I am going to be trying private labeling pretty soon as well. Are you doing FBA too?

residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm learning the stock market, so far I've lost about half of my initial investment. dasitmane.

inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dumb question but Amazon FBA qualifies for all marketers in 50 states right? I remember a few years ago, Amazon banned affiliates in certain states (like mine) but not sure if applicable.

What are the margins like? I assume the key is to pick a niche market? Is this like drop shipping or do you buy all of your product up front from China or alibaba or whatever?

Dabbled in AM with clothing blogs. Fell off it but should climb back on with Instagram
    ---
    ---
    Aware Thread: You know you can TRIPLE the Chipotle Bowl, right?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168524803

S&P crew
    CollegeTrad.com - "A young man's perspective on timeless and youthful style"

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck.

I have nothing to contribute to this thread other than the way I decided I am going to make it is in real estate as a landlord and flipper in the future.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

Originally Posted by residesinAZ View Post
    I'm learning the stock market, so far I've lost about half of my initial investment. dasitmane.
    Lol nice. Good luck brah, let us know how it goes

Originally Posted by inq View Post
    Dumb question but Amazon FBA qualifies for all marketers in 50 states right? I remember a few years ago, Amazon banned affiliates in certain states (like mine) but not sure if applicable.

What are the margins like? I assume the key is to pick a niche market? Is this like drop shipping or do you buy all of your product up front from China or alibaba or whatever?

Dabbled in AM with clothing blogs. Fell off it but should climb back on with Instagram
    I don't see why it wouldn't be available in every state. I've never heard of fba being banned in certain states.

Well I'm not an expert yet, but the margins are whatever you can find. 50% return is great, and 30% is pretty good too. I try not to go below 30%. I'm just flipping stuff from america right now but my private label products will be from china

Good luck man, let us know how it goes

Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    Good luck.

I have nothing to contribute to this thread other than the way I decided I am going to make it is in real estate as a landlord and flipper in the future.
    Thanks brah. How do you plan on making enough money to buy real estate?

GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're a fukking engineer. Don't be a consumer for 10 years and retire on half a mil. There is 0 reason you should be taking any risks if you're in engineering making adequate money with respect to your skills and experience.

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GodlikeDra View Post
    You're a fukking engineer. Don't be a consumer for 10 years and retire on half a mil. There is 0 reason you should be taking any risks if you're in engineering making adequate money with respect to your skills and experience.
    uwot mate?
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

achillesbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) achillesbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) achillesbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) achillesbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) achillesbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) achillesbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) achillesbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) achillesbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) achillesbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) achillesbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) achillesbruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm always seeing people on the misc complaining about working a 9-5, but none of them seem to be doing anything about it. I don't know about you brahs, but I'm serious about making money for myself and leaving my chitty 9-5 job. Why settle for a life of being an employee, taking orders from other people, being a work horse for someone else's business while the owner makes all the money, and having little free time or energy to do the things you want to do?

As of now I'm not making much, maybe $200 a month while I try different things on Amazon. It will probably be a long time before I make it, but I'll be posting updates as I go, and I WILL make it. We're all gonna make it.

Posted from my cubicle
    wait a minute your making 200$ a month total? how the phuck? im all for being your own boss but i have to make a living parallel to path on becoming one. but yes definitely on my way out by the time im 30 op.

Originally Posted by achillesbruh View Post
    wait a minute your making 200$ a month total? how the phuck? im all for being your own boss but i have to make a living parallel to path on becoming one. but yes definitely on my way out by the time im 30 op.
    I'm not gonna quit my job over 200 a month lol. I'm gonna wait till I'm making at least a few thousand before I quit

RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In on selling online on Ebay/Amazon on the side of my day job. Only like $12k revenue in 2016 but we gonna buy a yacht in 2017.

Hitting like 60-80% margin is as good as it gets tho tbh

Originally Posted by RichardPump View Post
    In on selling online on Ebay/Amazon on the side of my day job. Only like $12k revenue in 2016 but we gonna buy a yacht in 2017.

Hitting like 60-80% margin is as good as it gets tho tbh
    Fuk yeah here we go. You doing online arbitrage or what?

RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardPump is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fuk yeah here we go. You doing online arbitrage or what?
    Buying components for industrial equipment etc from reputable places in China + from connections in NA. The good thing about high margin is that I can spend low amounts of money but still have what seems like a huge inventory.

I have really been slacking but if I decide to invest more than 1 hour once a week, I can scale this up pretty easily.

ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not gonna quit my job over 200 a month lol. I'm gonna wait till I'm making at least a few thousand before I quit
    I quit my job making $0 to figure this chit out (that was 2yrs ago am employed again now)..

In on thread

Just ordered $200 of products to resell. Das it mane

Originally Posted by RichardPump View Post
    Buying components for industrial equipment etc from reputable places in China + from connections in NA. The good thing about high margin is that I can spend low amounts of money but still have what seems like a huge inventory.

I have really been slacking but if I decide to invest more than 1 hour once a week, I can scale this up pretty easily.
    Sounds great, do you think people would be able to do this without connections?

Originally Posted by ImUTI View Post
    I quit my job making $0 to figure this chit out (that was 2yrs ago am employed again now)..

In on thread
    Glad to have you aboard brah

Pavlovian is not very well liked. (-100) Pavlovian is not very well liked. (-100) Pavlovian is not very well liked. (-100) Pavlovian is not very well liked. (-100) Pavlovian is not very well liked. (-100) Pavlovian is not very well liked. (-100) Pavlovian is not very well liked. (-100) Pavlovian is not very well liked. (-100) Pavlovian is not very well liked. (-100) Pavlovian is not very well liked. (-100) Pavlovian is not very well liked. (-100)
    In. Been doing FBA on and off for 2 years now. It's time for me to establish a legit brand. There's still lots of opportunities in private label.

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've found a number of different items that have the potential to do well.

One is a seasonal item.
    I've another one that isn't available on the market at the moment.
    You can only buy it internationally and get it posted/shipped in.

I'm working on a shopify store and several other sites too.
    Best of luck to all ITT.
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

Just ordered $200 of products to resell. Das it mane

Sounds great, do you think people would be able to do this without connections?

Glad to have you aboard brah
    Same thing sure, just with much slimmer margins and whatnot.

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Quit the rat race 2 years ago
    Guess my "job title" would be professional flipper
    I've done it all, flipped storage units, restaurant equipment, cars, FBA, affiliate, etc
    Did $120k sales on Amazon in 2015 all with retail arbitrage & $60k in sales last year with 2 months work. I quit that crap because it's too saturated and margins are very low.
    Now I'm mostly focused on building a brand with occasional car flipping.
    Best tips I can give is focus on a niche and make your products stand out. Make them bigger, brighter, longer lasting, etc etc. Put money into buying new equipment, webite, logo, etc. It's really stupid simple just takes some work. I know guys selling branded shower curtains, markers, shoe accessories and hitting $300k+ per year in sales.

There's a few big ballers on the misc that might can weigh in more.

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks brah. How do you plan on making enough money to buy real estate?
    My wife and I are able to save around $1300-1500/mo after all bills and contributions to retirement savings.
    We already have some money saved so around this time next year we will be in the market for a two family house, which will be owner occupied by us so we can qualify for an FHA loan. No way we can come up with 20% of such a large purchase. Tricky part is that the home must already have a tenant so that the bank can factor in that income into our mortgage application. Otherwise we wont qualify because of the PITI ratio, where the mortgage cannot exceed 28% of our monthly income.

Wife isnt on board yet but once I show her the numbers and what it can do for us financially, Im sure she will lose her love of a condo. After 3-4 years there and more savings built up, Im assuming we will try and rent out our half. The two-family mortgage will be paid off by the tenants with money left over we can use and additional income towards our family home.

Hopefully it works out like that lol.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you simplify your life, you can escape it

Originally Posted by mike.hunt View Post
    Quit the rat race 2 years ago
    Guess my "job title" would be professional flipper
    I've done it all, flipped storage units, restaurant equipment, cars, FBA, affiliate, etc
    Did $120k sales on Amazon in 2015 all with retail arbitrage & $60k in sales last year with 2 months work. I quit that crap because it's too saturated and margins are very low.
    Now I'm mostly focused on building a brand with occasional car flipping.
    Best tips I can give is focus on a niche and make your products stand out. Make them bigger, brighter, longer lasting, etc etc. Put money into buying new equipment, webite, logo, etc. It's really stupid simple just takes some work. I know guys selling branded shower curtains, markers, shoe accessories and hitting $300k+ per year in sales.

There's a few big ballers on the misc that might can weigh in more.
    I remember you from the amazon thread. I hope I can get to where you're at soon. So you're saying private labeling is definitely the way to go? That's what I figured, but I thought I might as well try both

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember you from the amazon thread. I hope I can get to where you're at soon. So you're saying private labeling is definitely the way to go? That's what I figured, but I thought I might as well try both
    Yup private labeling/growing a brand. I don't even sell on Amazon anymore because those *******s change up fees/rules every damn month, ban accounts, restrict products and just fuk over sellers all day everyday. Of course Amazon is the largest ecommerce platform and I'm not saying don't use it at all, but definitely don't rely on Amazon for 100% of your income because they are some fickle mofos.
    It doesn't matter what product you make, if you have awesome customer service and the highest quality possible you will be successful. Of course it works better if you have higher margins and another big flaw with Amazon is those retard sellers will set their prices so low they making like 10% profit (with RA it's very common to see people losing money on items with their repricers chasing to the bottom). You want to be the "Nike" of your category and not have to fight with idiots selling the exact same thing trying to make a few pennies. Nike doesn't compete with prices, they give no fuks because they are the GOAT athletic shoe.
    Last edited by mike.hunt; 02-17-2017 at 01:53 PM.

Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tried dropshipping after i got in the misc hype. Made a few sales but so far it's impossible to do business anymore mainly due to:

1) Every ******* and his dog got in on this, making the market saturated as hell

2) Every niche you find has at least 10-20 other dudes doing the same thing as you, and having much more capital than you for advertising

3) You got to compete with big companies to generate traffic, and when someone in a similar niche to yours is spending 1200$/day on advertising, good luck getting noticed lol

4) Most of the sales you end up making have to be refunded because they're made using stolen credit cards, legit lost 3-4k in sales just from random indonesians/viets making purchases using american/british stolen credit cards

5) Most suppliers are complete scammers who will bait and switch just to make sales, and aliexpress is unreliable at best (90% of the items take 60-70 days to get to the client, and often never show up at all)

I ended up switching to trading, so far i'm making good money, riding the weed hype, all my positions are solid right now.
    Lurker for 2 years before registering crew
    Gives tutoring classes in college just to meet sloots crew
    No respect for Wks crew
    Crypto bros crew

Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My plan to exit the rat race:
    - Investing in Real Estate for passive income.
    - I will jump into E-Commerce whenever I find a niche that I see has potential, and from there I will grow my own brand.

Originally Posted by mike.hunt View Post
    Yup private labeling/growing a brand. I don't even sell on Amazon anymore because those *******s change up fees/rules every damn month, ban accounts, restrict products and just fuk over sellers all day everyday. Of course Amazon is the largest ecommerce platform and I'm not saying don't use it at all, but definitely don't rely on Amazon for 100% of your income because they are some fickle mofos.
    It doesn't matter what product you make, if you have awesome customer service and the highest quality possible you will be successful. Of course it works better if you have higher margins and another big flaw with Amazon is those retard sellers will set their prices so low they making like 10% profit (with RA it's very common to see people losing money on items with their repricers chasing to the bottom). You want to be the "Nike" of your category and not have to fight with idiots selling the exact same thing trying to make a few pennies. Nike doesn't compete with prices, they give no fuks because they are the GOAT athletic shoe.
    I'll probably start off on Amazon to get my brand a reputation, and then transition to BigCommerce or my own website, while still selling on Amazon but not relying on it for income.
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ASOT Crew

GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodlikeDra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    uwot mate?
    Anyone with decent degree CAN make 45k/yr after taxes. Live on 15k, save 30k for 10 years. Invest the 30k in stocks and bonds according to your risk tolerance. You will end up with roughly 450k. As time goes on your income will increase, your stock returns will increase, and working for years number 11 and 12 will entail magical financial gains.

Starting a business is a risk. People with good degrees should focus on getting good jobs and saving.