xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Too much fat = less carbs = less gains?

Left this forum a few years ago due to some issues making me unable to lift properly.
    But now I am back
    Doesn't really matter since nobody knows who I am.

Now for the quesiton, I am trying to hit 150g of protein each day, but I eat alot of eggs and other fat heavy foods.
    So I tend to go over with my fat intake, wich makes me miss out on alot of carbs.

Are there any problems with this except for the fact that I am missing out on alot of energy from the missing carbs?

All I really think I know about Macros is:
    Protein for repair and rebuilding muscles n stuff.
    Fat for healthy organs and stable hormones n stuff.
    Carbs for energy?

Thanks, feels good to be back somehow.
    Back after a 7 year break...

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't need that much protein. Nothing is wrong with fats other than the fact that they account for a lot of calories.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Carbs are not required by the body. Hit your protein and fat first, worry about carbs later.

Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Yeah but he's surpassing his fat requirements. I'd say this could be detrimental as carbs are your first source of energy and will help you more in training than excess fats being broken down for energy
    Last edited by Henchmandan; 02-16-2017 at 05:44 AM.