SouthPawSD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthPawSD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthPawSD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthPawSD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthPawSD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthPawSD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Clear Muscle+ARA log: The Road To College Level Baseball

Hey all,

First off thanks for reading this! This will be my first ever long term log that I have done. I have done some small ones but not for a really long time. As you can read from the title, I am going to Log using Clear Muscle and ARA to see how it will affect baseball training on a college level. I dont see many logs on athletics, and I figured I would give this ago because athletic logs are things that I have looked for in the past with not much success, so I figured i would help someone out! I will be back on later to finish up the background info, pictures, workout, etc. Just figured I would get it up right now! Anyways I would love if you subbed to this sucker, hopefully you can give some good feedback along the way. Long story short, i will be using the stack to help me get back to pitching at a college baseball level. More info to come in a few hours!