nastytheory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre Workout Meal

hey what would be the best amount of carbs to consume before a workout which last for approx. 1 hour? also how many hours should i consume it b4 working out

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on what meal of the day it is, how many carbs you've had in your other meals and other things. but for me, it's usually my 3rd meal of the day. I have it an hour before hand. I usually have a blended protein supplement with some oatmeal (30g protein, and 30-40g carbs)
    Peace

nastytheory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey thanks layne. Anyway is there anyway for me to get hold of your icq #?

Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Penacolada19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Pre workout is a good preworkoutmeal